Results 1 to 18 of 18
Like Tree12Likes
  • 1 Post By plainguy
  • 1 Post By Ezekiel8
  • 2 Post By hornetguy
  • 1 Post By Ezekiel8
  • 1 Post By plainguy
  • 3 Post By Ezekiel8
  • 1 Post By heartofdavid
  • 1 Post By DevotiontoBible
  • 1 Post By DevotiontoBible

Christian News Forum

Share the latest news (world news, local news, current events, etc.) with your Christian friends right here, and give or get a Christian perspective on it.

Thread: Nunes Memo Released

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    November 23rd, 2016
    Age
    28
    Posts
    473
    Rep Power
    44

    Default Nunes Memo Released

    Declassified by order of the President
    February 2, 2018
    January 18, 2018
    To: HPSCI Majority Members


    From: HPSCI Majority Staff
    Subject: Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act Abuses at the Department of Justice and the Federal Bureau of Investigation
    Purpose
    This memorandum provides Members an update on significant facts relating to theCommittee’s ongoing investigation into the Department of Justice (DOJ) and Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and their use of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (F ISA) during the2016 presidential election cycle. Our findings, which are detailed below, 1) raise concerns with the legitimacy and legality of certain DOJ and FBI interactions with the Foreign IntelligenceSurveillance Court (FISC), and 2) represent a troubling breakdown of legal processes established to protect the American people from abuses related to the ISA process.
    Investigation Update-
    On October 21, 2016, DOJ and FBI sought and received a ISA probable cause order(up; under Title VII) authorizing electronic surveillance on Carter Page from the FISC. Page is aUS citizen who served as a volunteer advisor to the Trump presidential campaign. Consistent .with requirements under FISA, the application had to be first certified by the Director or Deputy Director of the FBI. It then required the approval of the Attorney General, Deputy AttorneyGeneral (DAG), or the Senate confirmed Assistant Attorney General for the National Security Division. The FBI and DOJ obtained one initial FISA warrant targeting Carter Page and three FISA renewals from the FISC. As required by statute (50 U.S.C. a FISA order on an American citizen must be renewed by the ISC every 90 days and each renewal requires a separate finding of probable cause. Then-Director James Comey signed three FISA applications. in question on behalf of the FBI, and Deputy Director Andrew McCabe signed one. Sally Yates, then-Acting DAG Dana Boente, and DAG Rod Rosenstein each signed one or more FISA applications on behalf of DOJ.
    Due to the sensitive nature of foreign intelligence activity, FISA submissions (including renewals) before the ISC are classified. As such, the public’s confidence in the integrity of the FISA process depends on the court’s ability to hold the government to the highest standard,particularly as it relates to surveillance of American citizens. However, the rigor in protecting the rights of Americans, which is reinforced by 90-day renewals of surveillance orders, is necessarily dependent on the government’s production to the court of all material and relevant facts. This should include information potentially favorable to the target of the FISA application that is known by the government. In the case of Carter Page, the government had at least four independent opportunities before the FISC to accurately provide an accounting of the relevant facts. However, our findings indicate that, as described below, material and relevant information was omitted.
    1. The “dossier” compiled by Christopher Steele (Steele dossier) on behalf of the Democratic National Committee (DNC) and the Hillary Clinton campaign formed an essential part of the Carter Page FISA application. Steele was a longtime FBI source who was paid over $160,000 by the DNC and Clinton campaign, via the law firm Perkins Coie and research firm Fusion GPS, to obtain derogatory information on Donald Trump’s ties to Russia.
    a. Neither the initial application in October 2016, nor any of the renewals, disclose or reference the role of the DNC, Clinton campaign, or. any party/campaign in funding Steele’s efforts, even though the political origins of the Steele dossier were then known to senior and FBI officials

    b. The initial FISA application notes Steele was working for a named US. person, but does not name Fusion GPS and principal Glenn Simpson, who was paid by a US. law firm (Perkins Coie) representing the DNC (even though it was known by DOI at the time that political actors were involved with the Steele dossier). The application does not mention Steele was ultimately working on behalf of — and paid by — the DNC and Clinton campaign, or that the FBI had separately authorized payment to Steele for the same information.


    2. The Carter Page FISA application also cited extensively a September 23, 2016, YahooNews article by- Michael Isikoff, which focuses on Page’s July 2016 trip to Moscow.- This article does not corroborate the Steele dossier because it is derived from information leaked by Steele himself to Yahoo News. The Page FISA application incorrectly assesses that Steele did not directly provide information to Yahoo News. Steele has admitted in British court filings that he met with Yahoo News — and several other outlets — in September 2016 at the direction of Fusion GPS. Perkins Coie was aware of Steele’s initial media contacts because they hosted at least one meeting in Washington DC in 2016 with Steele and Fusion GPS where this matter was discussed.
    a.
    Steele was suspended and then terminated as an FBI source for what the FBI defines as the most serious of violations — an unauthorized disclosure to the media of his relationship with the FBI in an October 30, 2016, Mother Jones article by David Corn Steele should have been terminated for his previous undisclosed contacts with Yahoo and other outlets in September—before the Page application was submitted to the FISC in October — but Steele improperly concealed from and lied to the FBI about those contacts
    b. Steele’s numerous encounters with the media violated the cardinal rule of source handling — maintaining confidentiality — and demonstrated that Steele had become a less than reliable source for the FBI.
    3. Before and after Steele was terminated as a source, he maintained contact with DOJ via then-Associate Deputy Attorney General Bruce 0hr, a senior DOJ official who worked closely with Deputy Attorneys General Yates and later Rosenstein.
    Shortly after the election, the FBI began interviewing Ohr, documenting his communications with Steele. For example, in September 2016, Steele admitted to Ohr his feelings against then-candidate Trump when Steele said he “was desperate that Donald Trump not get elected and was passionate about him not, being president.” This clear evidence of Steele’s bias was recorded by Ohr at the time and subsequently in official FBI files — but not reflected in any of the Page FISA applications.
    a. During this same time period, Ohr’s wife was employed by Fusion GPS to assist in the cultivation of opposition research on Trump. Ohr later provided the FBI with all of his wife’s opposition research, paid for by the DNC and Clinton campaign via Fusion GPS. The Ohrs’ relationship with Steele and Fusion GPS was inexplicably concealed from the FISC.

    4. According to the head of the counterintelligence division, Assistant Director Bill Priestap, corroboration of the Steele dossier was in its “infancy” at the time of the initialPage FISA application. After Steele was terminated, a source validation report conducted by an independent unit within FBI assessed Steele’s reporting as only minimally corroborated.
    Yet, in early January 2017, Director Comey briefed President-elect Trump on a summary of the Steele dossier, even though it was — according to his June 2017 testimony — “salacious and unverified.” While the FISA application relied on Steele’s past record of credible reporting on other unrelated matters, it ignored or concealed his anti-Trump financial and ideological motivations. Furthermore, Deputy Director McCabe testified before the Committee in December 2017 that no surveillance warrant would have been sought from the FISC without the Steele dossier information.
    5. The Page FISA application also mentions information regarding fellow Trump campaign advisor George Papadopoulos,
    but there is no evidence of any cooperation or conspiracy between Page and Papadopoulos. The Papadopoulos information triggered the opening of an FBI counterintelligence investigation in late July 2016 by FBI agent Pete Strzok. Strzok was reassigned by the Special Counsel’s Office to FBI Human Resources for improper text messages with his mistress, FBI Attorney Lisa Page (no known relation to Carter Page), where they both demonstrated a clear bias against Trump and in favor of Clinton, Whom Strzok had also investigated. The Strzok/Lisa Page texts also reflect extensive discussions about the investigation, orchestrating leaks to the media, and include a meeting with Deputy Director McCabe to discuss an “insurance” policy against President Trump?s election.
    Ezekiel8 likes this.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2018
    Posts
    774
    Rep Power
    24

    Default Re: Nunes Memo Released

    Quote Originally Posted by plainguy View Post
    Declassified by order of the President
    February 2, 2018
    January 18, 2018
    To: HPSCI Majority Members


    From: HPSCI Majority Staff
    Subject: Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act Abuses at the Department of Justice and the Federal Bureau of Investigation
    Purpose
    This memorandum provides Members an update on significant facts relating to theCommittee’s ongoing investigation into the Department of Justice (DOJ) and Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and their use of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (F ISA) during the2016 presidential election cycle. Our findings, which are detailed below, 1) raise concerns with the legitimacy and legality of certain DOJ and FBI interactions with the Foreign IntelligenceSurveillance Court (FISC), and 2) represent a troubling breakdown of legal processes established to protect the American people from abuses related to the ISA process.
    Investigation Update-
    On October 21, 2016, DOJ and FBI sought and received a ISA probable cause order(up; under Title VII) authorizing electronic surveillance on Carter Page from the FISC. Page is aUS citizen who served as a volunteer advisor to the Trump presidential campaign. Consistent .with requirements under FISA, the application had to be first certified by the Director or Deputy Director of the FBI. It then required the approval of the Attorney General, Deputy AttorneyGeneral (DAG), or the Senate confirmed Assistant Attorney General for the National Security Division. The FBI and DOJ obtained one initial FISA warrant targeting Carter Page and three FISA renewals from the FISC. As required by statute (50 U.S.C. a FISA order on an American citizen must be renewed by the ISC every 90 days and each renewal requires a separate finding of probable cause. Then-Director James Comey signed three FISA applications. in question on behalf of the FBI, and Deputy Director Andrew McCabe signed one. Sally Yates, then-Acting DAG Dana Boente, and DAG Rod Rosenstein each signed one or more FISA applications on behalf of DOJ.
    Due to the sensitive nature of foreign intelligence activity, FISA submissions (including renewals) before the ISC are classified. As such, the public’s confidence in the integrity of the FISA process depends on the court’s ability to hold the government to the highest standard,particularly as it relates to surveillance of American citizens. However, the rigor in protecting the rights of Americans, which is reinforced by 90-day renewals of surveillance orders, is necessarily dependent on the government’s production to the court of all material and relevant facts. This should include information potentially favorable to the target of the FISA application that is known by the government. In the case of Carter Page, the government had at least four independent opportunities before the FISC to accurately provide an accounting of the relevant facts. However, our findings indicate that, as described below, material and relevant information was omitted.
    1. The “dossier” compiled by Christopher Steele (Steele dossier) on behalf of the Democratic National Committee (DNC) and the Hillary Clinton campaign formed an essential part of the Carter Page FISA application. Steele was a longtime FBI source who was paid over $160,000 by the DNC and Clinton campaign, via the law firm Perkins Coie and research firm Fusion GPS, to obtain derogatory information on Donald Trump’s ties to Russia.
    a. Neither the initial application in October 2016, nor any of the renewals, disclose or reference the role of the DNC, Clinton campaign, or. any party/campaign in funding Steele’s efforts, even though the political origins of the Steele dossier were then known to senior and FBI officials

    b. The initial FISA application notes Steele was working for a named US. person, but does not name Fusion GPS and principal Glenn Simpson, who was paid by a US. law firm (Perkins Coie) representing the DNC (even though it was known by DOI at the time that political actors were involved with the Steele dossier). The application does not mention Steele was ultimately working on behalf of — and paid by — the DNC and Clinton campaign, or that the FBI had separately authorized payment to Steele for the same information.


    2. The Carter Page FISA application also cited extensively a September 23, 2016, YahooNews article by- Michael Isikoff, which focuses on Page’s July 2016 trip to Moscow.- This article does not corroborate the Steele dossier because it is derived from information leaked by Steele himself to Yahoo News. The Page FISA application incorrectly assesses that Steele did not directly provide information to Yahoo News. Steele has admitted in British court filings that he met with Yahoo News — and several other outlets — in September 2016 at the direction of Fusion GPS. Perkins Coie was aware of Steele’s initial media contacts because they hosted at least one meeting in Washington DC in 2016 with Steele and Fusion GPS where this matter was discussed.
    a.
    Steele was suspended and then terminated as an FBI source for what the FBI defines as the most serious of violations — an unauthorized disclosure to the media of his relationship with the FBI in an October 30, 2016, Mother Jones article by David Corn Steele should have been terminated for his previous undisclosed contacts with Yahoo and other outlets in September—before the Page application was submitted to the FISC in October — but Steele improperly concealed from and lied to the FBI about those contacts
    b. Steele’s numerous encounters with the media violated the cardinal rule of source handling — maintaining confidentiality — and demonstrated that Steele had become a less than reliable source for the FBI.
    3. Before and after Steele was terminated as a source, he maintained contact with DOJ via then-Associate Deputy Attorney General Bruce 0hr, a senior DOJ official who worked closely with Deputy Attorneys General Yates and later Rosenstein.
    Shortly after the election, the FBI began interviewing Ohr, documenting his communications with Steele. For example, in September 2016, Steele admitted to Ohr his feelings against then-candidate Trump when Steele said he “was desperate that Donald Trump not get elected and was passionate about him not, being president.” This clear evidence of Steele’s bias was recorded by Ohr at the time and subsequently in official FBI files — but not reflected in any of the Page FISA applications.
    a. During this same time period, Ohr’s wife was employed by Fusion GPS to assist in the cultivation of opposition research on Trump. Ohr later provided the FBI with all of his wife’s opposition research, paid for by the DNC and Clinton campaign via Fusion GPS. The Ohrs’ relationship with Steele and Fusion GPS was inexplicably concealed from the FISC.

    4. According to the head of the counterintelligence division, Assistant Director Bill Priestap, corroboration of the Steele dossier was in its “infancy” at the time of the initialPage FISA application. After Steele was terminated, a source validation report conducted by an independent unit within FBI assessed Steele’s reporting as only minimally corroborated.
    Yet, in early January 2017, Director Comey briefed President-elect Trump on a summary of the Steele dossier, even though it was — according to his June 2017 testimony — “salacious and unverified.” While the FISA application relied on Steele’s past record of credible reporting on other unrelated matters, it ignored or concealed his anti-Trump financial and ideological motivations. Furthermore, Deputy Director McCabe testified before the Committee in December 2017 that no surveillance warrant would have been sought from the FISC without the Steele dossier information.
    5. The Page FISA application also mentions information regarding fellow Trump campaign advisor George Papadopoulos,
    but there is no evidence of any cooperation or conspiracy between Page and Papadopoulos. The Papadopoulos information triggered the opening of an FBI counterintelligence investigation in late July 2016 by FBI agent Pete Strzok. Strzok was reassigned by the Special Counsel’s Office to FBI Human Resources for improper text messages with his mistress, FBI Attorney Lisa Page (no known relation to Carter Page), where they both demonstrated a clear bias against Trump and in favor of Clinton, Whom Strzok had also investigated. The Strzok/Lisa Page texts also reflect extensive discussions about the investigation, orchestrating leaks to the media, and include a meeting with Deputy Director McCabe to discuss an “insurance” policy against President Trump?s election.
    And like everything else we found out about the low down Democrats and Obama and Hillary, nothing will come of it.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    October 27th, 2017
    Age
    28
    Posts
    271
    Rep Power
    1

    Default Re: Nunes Memo Released

    Time for some heads to roll.
    plainguy likes this.

  4. #4
    Senior Member hornetguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2016
    Age
    63
    Posts
    4,336
    Rep Power
    146

    Default Re: Nunes Memo Released

    Quote Originally Posted by Ezekiel8 View Post
    Time for some heads to roll.
    I see the Dims pulling a "Costanza" on this....

    wrong.png
    plainguy and Ezekiel8 like this.
    No man is really saved unless he is in his heart obedient to Christ. C.H. Spurgeon

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    October 27th, 2017
    Age
    28
    Posts
    271
    Rep Power
    1

    Default Re: Nunes Memo Released

    Quote Originally Posted by hornetguy View Post
    I see the Dims pulling a "Costanza" on this....

    wrong.png
    I see them trying to downplay it, and even worse for themselves, saying that it is no big deal and that they knew all along. They made their own lie up, persecuted very many people in many ways across many platforms online and offline for refusing to believe in the lie, and now they confess they knew all along and they think it is no big deal.

    They are in for a rude awakening.
    plainguy likes this.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    November 23rd, 2016
    Age
    28
    Posts
    473
    Rep Power
    44

    Default Re: Nunes Memo Released

    What this does do is vindicate what Trump has said all along ... and expose the Democrats (and their corrupt gov't agencies) for the liars and criminals that many of us already knew they were. Even their own are now forced to live the lie ... or admit to it.
    Ezekiel8 likes this.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Billyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 8th, 2014
    Age
    76
    Posts
    3,019
    Rep Power
    105

    Default Re: Nunes Memo Released

    I didn't see anything that I didn't know already. If this memo is what we get for the amount of tax money spent on it, I'd say that the democrats got a pretty good deal.
    2 Peter 1:5 Because you have these blessings, do all you can to add to your life these things: to your faith add goodness; to your goodness add knowledge; 6 to your knowledge add self-control; to your self-control add patience; to your patience add devotion to God; 7 to your devotion add kindness toward your brothers and sisters in Christ, and to this kindness add love.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    October 27th, 2017
    Age
    28
    Posts
    271
    Rep Power
    1

    Default Re: Nunes Memo Released

    Quote Originally Posted by Billyd View Post
    I didn't see anything that I didn't know already. If this memo is what we get for the amount of tax money spent on it, I'd say that the democrats got a pretty good deal.
    True all of this was known about before by the wise, but it's still pretty nice to have it all solidly confirmed that the Democrats made up their own lie, have corrupted the media, used their own lie which they made up as a justification to spy on and commit high crimes against President Trump, and continue to lie.

    Also from what I am seeing, this is just the beginning. Nunes has hinted that there are going to be more details and memos coming out soon implicating the dirty and wicked Obama Administration, particularly the State Department, and Congressional Democrats in their high crimes and treacheries against the American People. If the scrambling of the roaches in the media is any indication, things are going to get very interesting.

  9. #9
    heartofdavid
    Guest

    Default Re: Nunes Memo Released

    Now get an indépendant prosecuter and go after the swamp
    plainguy likes this.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2018
    Posts
    774
    Rep Power
    24

    Default Re: Nunes Memo Released

    Quote Originally Posted by Billyd View Post
    I didn't see anything that I didn't know already. If this memo is what we get for the amount of tax money spent on it, I'd say that the democrats got a pretty good deal.
    How did you already know the guy who wrote the dossier was the same guy who leaked the dossier info to Yahoo and that the FISA court relied on the Yahoo article to corroborate the dossier info to issue the warrant to spy on a US citizen? And how did you already know that the Hillary campaign failed to tell the FISA court on all four times they aporoached it to get the spying warrants that the dossier was paid for by the Hillary campaign ?
    plainguy likes this.

  11. #11
    Senior Member 7seasrekeyed's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 27th, 2017
    Age
    54
    Posts
    1,924
    Rep Power
    80

    Default Re: Nunes Memo Released

    Quote Originally Posted by Billyd View Post
    I didn't see anything that I didn't know already. If this memo is what we get for the amount of tax money spent on it, I'd say that the democrats got a pretty good deal.

    nummmm

    I am going with most money spent trying to prove something that never happened on the Mueller expedition to the center of the earth

  12. #12
    Senior Member MessageOfTheCross's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2016
    Age
    55
    Posts
    1,084
    Rep Power
    32

    Default Re: Nunes Memo Released

    As a current U.S. government federal law enforcement officer for thirty years, if a FISA warrant was granted then it had to be extremely fruitful. All we see now is a snapshot!
    For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and Him Crucified. 1 Corinthians 2:2

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2018
    Posts
    774
    Rep Power
    24

    Default Re: Nunes Memo Released

    Quote Originally Posted by MessageOfTheCross View Post
    As a current U.S. government federal law enforcement officer for thirty years, if a FISA warrant was granted then it had to be extremely fruitful. All we see now is a snapshot!
    Are you meaning to say Obama appointed activist judges are non biased and "fruitful?

  14. #14
    Senior Member MessageOfTheCross's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2016
    Age
    55
    Posts
    1,084
    Rep Power
    32

    Default Re: Nunes Memo Released

    Quote Originally Posted by DevotiontoBible View Post
    Are you meaning to say Obama appointed activist judges are non biased and "fruitful?
    ​Study Romans 13.
    For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and Him Crucified. 1 Corinthians 2:2

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2018
    Posts
    774
    Rep Power
    24

    Default Re: Nunes Memo Released

    Quote Originally Posted by MessageOfTheCross View Post
    ​Study Romans 13.
    Already have. So what about it?

  16. #16
    Senior Member MessageOfTheCross's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2016
    Age
    55
    Posts
    1,084
    Rep Power
    32

    Default Re: Nunes Memo Released

    Quote Originally Posted by DevotiontoBible View Post
    Already have. So what about it?

    Romans 13 New King James Version (NKJV)

    Submit to Government

    13 Let every soul be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God. 2 Therefore whoever resists the authority resists the ordinance of God, and those who resist will bring judgment on themselves. 3 For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to evil. Do you want to be unafraid of the authority? Do what is good, and you will have praise from the same. 4 For he is God’s minister to you for good. But if you do evil, be afraid; for he does not bear the sword in vain; for he is God’s minister, an avenger to execute wrath on him who practices evil. 5 Therefore you must be subject, not only because of wrath but also for conscience’ sake. 6 For because of this you also pay taxes, for they are God’s ministers attending continually to this very thing. 7 Render therefore to all their due: taxes to whom taxes are due, customs to whom customs, fear to whom fear, honor to whom honor.

    Pray for revelation so it can be open unto you.

    For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and Him Crucified. 1 Corinthians 2:2

  17. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2018
    Posts
    774
    Rep Power
    24

    Default Re: Nunes Memo Released

    Quote Originally Posted by MessageOfTheCross View Post

    Romans 13 New King James Version (NKJV)

    Submit to Government

    13 Let every soul be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God. 2 Therefore whoever resists the authority resists the ordinance of God, and those who resist will bring judgment on themselves. 3 For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to evil. Do you want to be unafraid of the authority? Do what is good, and you will have praise from the same. 4 For he is God’s minister to you for good. But if you do evil, be afraid; for he does not bear the sword in vain; for he is God’s minister, an avenger to execute wrath on him who practices evil. 5 Therefore you must be subject, not only because of wrath but also for conscience’ sake. 6 For because of this you also pay taxes, for they are God’s ministers attending continually to this very thing. 7 Render therefore to all their due: taxes to whom taxes are due, customs to whom customs, fear to whom fear, honor to whom honor.

    Pray for revelation so it can be open unto you.

    You don't need to quote it for me, you need to explain what you think it means.
    Last edited by DevotiontoBible; 2 Weeks Ago at 10:20 PM.
    seed_time_harvest likes this.

  18. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    October 27th, 2017
    Age
    28
    Posts
    271
    Rep Power
    1

    Default Re: Nunes Memo Released

    Quote Originally Posted by MessageOfTheCross View Post

    Romans 13 New King James Version (NKJV)

    Submit to Government

    13 Let every soul be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God. 2 Therefore whoever resists the authority resists the ordinance of God, and those who resist will bring judgment on themselves. 3 For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to evil. Do you want to be unafraid of the authority? Do what is good, and you will have praise from the same. 4 For he is God’s minister to you for good. But if you do evil, be afraid; for he does not bear the sword in vain; for he is God’s minister, an avenger to execute wrath on him who practices evil. 5 Therefore you must be subject, not only because of wrath but also for conscience’ sake. 6 For because of this you also pay taxes, for they are God’s ministers attending continually to this very thing. 7 Render therefore to all their due: taxes to whom taxes are due, customs to whom customs, fear to whom fear, honor to whom honor.

    Pray for revelation so it can be open unto you.

    Well then since the traitors will not submit to our good servant President Trump, then therefore may great strength and power be given into our servant President Trump's hands to execute right judgement and to avenge us of our enemies, praise the Lord God.

Similar Threads

  1. How should we interact with someone just released from prison?
    By star in forum Bible Discussion Forum
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: December 26th, 2017, 07:23 PM
  2. House tax plan released
    By Billyd in forum Christian News Forum
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: November 6th, 2017, 06:58 AM
  3. Only American P.O.W. From Afghan War Is Released
    By nl in forum Christian News Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: May 31st, 2014, 02:16 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: February 26th, 2013, 12:54 PM
  5. A Memo from Heaven
    By phil36 in forum Bible Discussion Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: October 23rd, 2012, 07:26 AM