Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617
Results 321 to 329 of 329
Like Tree289Likes

Christian Poems & Poetry

Inspired poet? Share your inspirations here! :)

Thread: Poems, thoughts, songs

  1. #321
    Petal
    Guest

    Default Re: Poems, thoughts, songs

    Quote Originally Posted by Tinuviel View Post
    Wow...I've heard a lot of people call a lot of people names on this site, and I've thought of a few names myself, I might add, but it sure is a new one to call oldthennew a creep! It's understandable to be rubbed the wrong way by people. If someone's getting you on edge, try praying about it. I find it very effective
    I think I know a thing or two about praying..but thanks anyway.

  2. #322
    Senior Member Tinuviel's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2015
    Age
    18
    Posts
    3,815
    Rep Power
    99

    Default Re: Poems, thoughts, songs

    Quote Originally Posted by Petal View Post
    I think I know a thing or two about praying..but thanks anyway.
    I'm sorry. I wasn't meaning to sound stuck-up or holier-than-thou in any way. You had seemed to respond to a post in a hurt way, and I was genuinely giving help where I thought it was needed. I'm rather clumsy, I guess.
    preacher4truth likes this.
    “If sinners be damned, at least let them leap to Hell over our dead bodies. And if they perish, let them perish with our arms wrapped about their knees, imploring them to stay. If Hell must be filled, let it be filled in the teeth of our exertions, and let not one go unwarned and unprayed for.”
    ~Charles Spurgeon

  3. #323
    Petal
    Guest

    Default Re: Poems, thoughts, songs

    Quote Originally Posted by Tinuviel View Post
    I'm sorry. I wasn't meaning to sound stuck-up or holier-than-thou in any way. You had seemed to respond to a post in a hurt way, and I was genuinely giving help where I thought it was needed. I'm rather clumsy, I guess.
    I just posted something very personal, and embarrassing about myself, it was not meant to play games with someone, just to let them know how sorry I was for how I made them feel back then...I was trying to make it right. I'm always apologizing for anything, and everything.
    I have tried to be loving, and not negative, for a while now and suddenly I'm getting backlash for it.

    Do people hear from the Holy Spirit when they speak to me, is this God talking through them directly or the hose it comes out of?

    Why isn't what I say never right or good enough when I'm trying in a difficult situation.

  4. #324
    Senior Member Tinuviel's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2015
    Age
    18
    Posts
    3,815
    Rep Power
    99

    Default Re: Poems, thoughts, songs

    Quote Originally Posted by Petal View Post
    I just posted something very personal, and embarrassing about myself, it was not meant to play games with someone, just to let them know how sorry I was for how I made them feel back then...I was trying to make it right. I'm always apologizing for anything, and everything.
    I have tried to be loving, and not negative, for a while now and suddenly I'm getting backlash for it.

    Do people hear from the Holy Spirit when they speak to me, is this God talking through them directly or the hose it comes out of?

    Why isn't what I say never right or good enough when I'm trying in a difficult situation.
    Like I said, I'm sorry I spoke without thinking how it would sound to you. Most of the people on this site (including Mr. and Mrs. oldthennew), are just trying to help, however clumsily we bring that across.
    oldethennew likes this.
    “If sinners be damned, at least let them leap to Hell over our dead bodies. And if they perish, let them perish with our arms wrapped about their knees, imploring them to stay. If Hell must be filled, let it be filled in the teeth of our exertions, and let not one go unwarned and unprayed for.”
    ~Charles Spurgeon

  5. #325
    Petal
    Guest

    Default Re: Poems, thoughts, songs

    Quote Originally Posted by Tinuviel View Post
    Like I said, I'm sorry I spoke without thinking how it would sound to you. Most of the people on this site (including Mr. and Mrs. oldthennew), are just trying to help, however clumsily we bring that across.
    This is probably how Job felt with people telling him what to do and not knowing his truth..Or what he went through.

    Don't worry about it...I don't need people telling me what to do.. I need a friend who will pray and not judge or show what sinner I am ..and I need money to go. So if you all want to help me out I will give out my paypal. Joking of course..
    Last edited by Petal; 1 Week Ago at 10:52 PM.

  6. #326
    Petal
    Guest

    Default Re: Poems, thoughts, songs



    The first time,
    I bought a plane ticket to see you,
    and asked you for a sign
    if you wanted to be with me,
    you threatened me so I stayed
    away. Now I can't even afford
    another one.

    I tried my best to love you,
    and encourage you.

    If this love is real to you and you want to be
    with me, then why can't you talk to me?
    what's with the short time limit ultimatum
    If you want to be with me?

    Im not stupid, you have a girlfriend,
    who was there to support you,
    Who is probably waiting for you.

    and suddenly you want me
    because you are close enough
    to be with me...
    What is wrong with waiting
    If you can't get closer?

    I was trying...

    but if this is what you want..

    Then I'm sorry I will stop writing
    and close my account.
    It's over.

    I'm done trying.

    Last edited by Petal; 1 Week Ago at 01:02 AM.

  7. #327
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    February 28th, 2016
    Age
    69
    Posts
    5,613
    Rep Power
    147

    Default Re: Poems, thoughts, songs

    so redundant and un-profitable. move on little-one,
    Jesus will give you the heart to do this, if you are willing
    and work at it...

  8. #328
    Petal
    Guest

    Default Re: Poems, thoughts, songs

    Quote Originally Posted by oldethennew View Post
    so redundant and un-profitable. move on little-one,
    Jesus will give you the heart to do this, if you are willing
    and work at it...
    Whatever. You're not my friend your just some rude old man with no heart. Your words are like the clanging brass.

    I am leaving now shut up just waiting for my account to be closed so your stupid wish can come true and I don't have to come back here with you snobs and snakes.
    Last edited by Petal; 1 Week Ago at 06:31 PM.

  9. #329
    Petal
    Guest

    Default Re: Poems, thoughts, songs

    Why are you people harrassing me?
    Maybe what I wrote didnt help..
    I just wanted to be free and talk my way through it.
    but maybe it was a cry for help,
    and all you can do is make fun of me.
    Your mockery is redundant and not edifying.

    I said I was closing my account. Just leave me alone.
    This is me moving on..

    Heartless..
    Last edited by Petal; 1 Week Ago at 07:07 PM.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Similar Threads

  1. Songs/Poems with musical instruments
    By mar09 in forum Miscellaneous
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 2 Days Ago, 11:52 PM
  2. Plant, animal/ Nature poems or songs
    By mar09 in forum Christian Poems & Poetry
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: March 21st, 2017, 07:43 PM
  3. Christian songs' lyrics that look like poems
    By Elisabet in forum Christian Poems & Poetry
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: November 25th, 2015, 11:27 AM
  4. Missions Conference Songs/Songs that brings a Missions Theme
    By felicecan in forum Christian Music Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: May 30th, 2014, 03:15 AM
  5. A few of my poems.
    By morganlitchfield in forum Christian Poems & Poetry
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: October 10th, 2012, 01:27 PM