Page 2 of 179 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 3570
Like Tree6483Likes

Christian Singles Forum

Christian and single? Seek (or give) advice and encouragement here.

Thread: Post something completely random

  1. #21
    Senior Member missy2014's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2014
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,944
    Blog Entries
    7
    Rep Power
    16

    Default Re: Post something completely random

    maybe its a game of how far I can fling my ponytail to hit my face
    Abing and sydlit like this.
    Romans 14:11 [Full Chapter]
    For it is written: “As I live, says the Lord, Every knee shall bow to Me, And every tongue shall confess to God.”

  2. #22
    Abing
    Guest

    Default Re: Post something completely random

    Quote Originally Posted by missy2014 View Post
    does she like her hair ponytails or dancing im confused...
    Scratching her tummy I think.
    missy2014 likes this.

  3. #23
    didymos
    Guest

    Default Re: Post something completely random

    Quote Originally Posted by Abing View Post



    .................
    Abing, Mooky, Addison and 2 others like this.

  4. #24
    Senior Member Roh_Chris's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 15th, 2014
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,725
    Rep Power
    24

    Default Re: Post something completely random

    Quote Originally Posted by wwjd_kilden View Post
    Bananas don't grown on trees. (Honestly!)
    Quote Originally Posted by CarolSampaio View Post
    They don't???????? O.o

    FROM WHAT HAVE I BEEN PICKING BANANAS FROM MY ENTIRE LIFE???????





    Just kidding... I know the "trees" are not actually trees... but when I found that out as a kid, I felt a bit betrayed... hehehehe


    WAIT, WHAT???????? Bananas don't grow on trees?? You mean, those aren't called trees???????

    Am I the ONLY ONE here who is shocked to hear this now?!

    Oh man, this feels worse than how I felt when I learnt that tomato was a fruit.
    BruceWayne likes this.

  5. #25
    Abing
    Guest

    Default Re: Post something completely random

    Quote Originally Posted by Abing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by didymos View Post



    .................

  6. #26
    Senior Member Roh_Chris's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 15th, 2014
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,725
    Rep Power
    24

    Default Re: Post something completely random

    Quote Originally Posted by wwjd_kilden View Post
    Bananas don't grown on trees. (Honestly!)
    Quote Originally Posted by Roh_Chris View Post
    WAIT, WHAT???????? Bananas don't grow on trees?? You mean, those aren't called trees???????

    Am I the ONLY ONE here who is shocked to hear this now?!

    Oh man, this feels worse than how I felt when I learnt that tomato was a fruit.

    Banana.png

    8632.jpg

    Wow. Just... wow. I never knew this until now!

    This is quite harsh. I am feeling vulnerable. :'(

  7. #27
    Senior Member Lynx's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2014
    Age
    39
    Posts
    10,045
    Rep Power
    78

    Default Re: Post something completely random

    That webcomic I follow seems to have a comment on everything...

    "Do you sing at church?"
    "Yes I sing at church. And I sing at work. And I sing at home... and in the car... at the supermarket... at Wal-Mart..."

  8. #28
    Senior Member Lynx's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2014
    Age
    39
    Posts
    10,045
    Rep Power
    78

    Default Re: Post something completely random

    Of course when objectivists try to be random it all falls down...

    "Do you sing at church?"
    "Yes I sing at church. And I sing at work. And I sing at home... and in the car... at the supermarket... at Wal-Mart..."

  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    July 29th, 2015
    Age
    44
    Posts
    1,698
    Rep Power
    14

    Default Re: Post something completely random

    So my next week will be filled with my bestie who is the biggest Airhead I have ever met and I fear being stuck for a week with her!thCAWHWY0R.jpg Because seriously until I moved I could take limited amounts of time, but now its a whole week...with me and no where to escape. I love her and accept who she is, however I am asking for prayers to keep my sanity during this week, which is also PMS week!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    BruceWayne likes this.

  10. #30
    Senior Member BruceWayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 7th, 2013
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,467
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    44

    Default Re: Post something completely random

    Quote Originally Posted by Roh_Chris View Post
    Oh man, this feels worse than how I felt when I learnt that tomato was a fruit.
    I refuse to accept the notion that a tomato is a fruit. Nope nope nope lol

    Quote Originally Posted by JeniBean View Post
    So my next week will be filled with my bestie who is the biggest Airhead I have ever met and I fear being stuck for a week with her!thCAWHWY0R.jpg Because seriously until I moved I could take limited amounts of time, but now its a whole week...with me and no where to escape. I love her and accept who she is, however I am asking for prayers to keep my sanity during this week, which is also PMS week!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    Good luck with that haha
    Roh_Chris and JeniBean like this.
    I make a good second impression.

  11. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    July 29th, 2015
    Age
    44
    Posts
    1,698
    Rep Power
    14

    Default Re: Post something completely random

    Quote Originally Posted by BruceWayne View Post
    I refuse to accept the notion that a tomato is a fruit. Nope nope nope lol



    Good luck with that haha
    You have no idea how much I am dreading it!!!! However I will make it the best, because that is how I am and when I drop her back at the airport I sing...HALLELUJAHS!!!!
    BruceWayne likes this.

  12. #32
    Senior Member melita916's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 12th, 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    8,510
    Rep Power
    108

    Default Re: Post something completely random

    i've drank my water quota for the morning, but i still have 1.5 hrs left til lunch.

    how did this happen.
    ~cheers~

    "I will sing to the Lord for He has been good to me." -Psalm 13:6

  13. #33
    Senior Member BruceWayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 7th, 2013
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,467
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    44

    Default Re: Post something completely random

    Quote Originally Posted by JeniBean View Post
    You have no idea how much I am dreading it!!!! However I will make it the best, because that is how I am and when I drop her back at the airport I sing...HALLELUJAHS!!!!
    Right in front of her or... lol just kidding. I'm sure you'll survive somehow
    Abing likes this.
    I make a good second impression.

  14. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    July 29th, 2015
    Age
    44
    Posts
    1,698
    Rep Power
    14

    Default Re: Post something completely random

    Quote Originally Posted by BruceWayne View Post
    Right in front of her or... lol just kidding. I'm sure you'll survive somehow
    HaHaHa...that would be funny!!! She would think I am getting prepared to go Christmas Caroling!!!

    Last edited by JeniBean; November 20th, 2015 at 11:55 AM.
    BruceWayne likes this.

  15. #35
    Senior Member BruceWayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 7th, 2013
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,467
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    44

    Default Re: Post something completely random

    Quote Originally Posted by JeniBean View Post
    HaHaHa...that would be funny!!! She would think I am getting prepared to go Christmas Caroling!!!

    https://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt...l%20hallelujah
    I'm not saying you should do it, but I'm not saying you shouldn't haha that would be funny to see her reaction.
    JeniBean likes this.
    I make a good second impression.

  16. #36
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    July 29th, 2015
    Age
    44
    Posts
    1,698
    Rep Power
    14

    Default Re: Post something completely random

    Quote Originally Posted by BruceWayne View Post
    I'm not saying you should do it, but I'm not saying you shouldn't haha that would be funny to see her reaction.
    Oh I am one of those that would!!! I will let you know her reaction on Black Friday!
    BruceWayne and violakat like this.

  17. #37
    Senior Member BruceWayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 7th, 2013
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,467
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    44

    Default Re: Post something completely random

    Quote Originally Posted by JeniBean View Post
    Oh I am one of those that would!!! I will let you know her reaction on Black Friday!
    Awesome XD can't wait to hear about that! lol
    JeniBean likes this.
    I make a good second impression.

  18. #38
    Senior Member NotmebutHim's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 17th, 2015
    Age
    40
    Posts
    794
    Rep Power
    28

    Default Re: Post something completely random

    I did NOT invent pants

  19. #39
    Senior Member SkittlePumpkin's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2015
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,561
    Blog Entries
    6
    Rep Power
    25

    Default Re: Post something completely random

    Abing and Addison like this.

  20. #40
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    July 29th, 2015
    Age
    44
    Posts
    1,698
    Rep Power
    14

    Default Re: Post something completely random

    Quote Originally Posted by SkittlePumpkin View Post
    I think my shoulder just popped out of socket watching that!
    SkittlePumpkin likes this.

Page 2 of 179 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Hi I'm completely new
    By Shaezi in forum New Christian Chat Members (Introduce yourselves!!!)
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: June 19th, 2016, 01:53 AM
  2. A random post about nothing...
    By iraasuup in forum Christian Singles Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: May 8th, 2013, 09:32 PM