View Poll Results: Do you like this thread?

Voters
81. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    61 75.31%
  • No

    3 3.70%
  • Not sure

    9 11.11%
  • Kinda like-hate

    8 9.88%
Page 102 of 104 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104 LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,040 of 2070
Like Tree1356Likes

Christian Singles Forum

Christian and single? Seek (or give) advice and encouragement here.

Thread: Ask the user below you a question

  1. #2021
    Senior Member zeroturbulence's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2009
    Age
    51
    Posts
    18,263
    Blog Entries
    20
    Rep Power
    159

    Default Re: Ask the user below you a question

    Quote Originally Posted by Tinuviel View Post
    Sola Deo Gloria.

    What is your favourite music genre?
    How dare you post latin! I had to look that up, but I guessed it might mean "To glorify God" and I was kinda right.

    Sappy love songs.

    what should we do about North Korea?
    Tinuviel and joefizz like this.
    My dad was the greatest dad I could have ever asked for. Thank you, Dad..

    "If you talk about scripture more than you talk about God, then you've missed the point!!!"
    - A Retired Minister
    Quote Originally Posted by loverofjesus27 View Post
    Who owns this site? Why is it bad to have fun?? And where is Harpy Eagle ??



  2. #2022
    Senior Member joefizz's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23rd, 2017
    Age
    25
    Posts
    5,516
    Rep Power
    76

    Default Re: Ask the user below you a question

    Quote Originally Posted by zeroturbulence View Post
    How dare you post latin! I had to look that up, but I guessed it might mean "To glorify God" and I was kinda right.

    Sappy love songs.

    what should we do about North Korea?
    Leave their fate in God's hands,what is perhaps the most interactive place in your town/city?
    We are all family in God's eyes,so please at least try to get along,sincerely, a child of God.

  3. #2023
    Senior Member Socreta93's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 28th, 2015
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,243
    Blog Entries
    13
    Rep Power
    31

    Default Re: Ask the user below you a question

    Quote Originally Posted by joefizz View Post
    Leave their fate in God's hands,what is perhaps the most interactive place in your town/city?
    Times Square I'll say

    What is a talent or skill you wished you continued learning when you were little?
    “Every man has his secret sorrows which the world knows not; and often times we call a man cold when he is only sad.”
    Henry Wadsworth Longfellow



    "Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around." - Leo Buscaglia

  4. #2024
    Member Hirokized's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 29th, 2013
    Age
    20
    Posts
    63
    Rep Power
    5

    Default Re: Ask the user below you a question

    Singing, I guess. I used to be a choir member but, well... I got distracted lol

    Does anyone have questions?
    slave likes this.

  5. #2025
    Senior Member slave's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 20th, 2015
    Age
    55
    Posts
    3,347
    Blog Entries
    53
    Rep Power
    61

    Default Re: Ask the user below you a question

    I wish I became more proficient in playing a musical instrument, namely piano, and guitar. Perhaps a twelve string acoustic guitar. My family are all musical, both vocally and musically. I was the forth sibling in our tribe. I fit in the puzzle pieces of our household by becoming my own disciple for Christ the way He wanted me to be. So, not all people can be a musical masterpiece, but we can all master what our Master has done put in us to do and become in accordance with His will.

    Q: What are the three items you would keep with you if you knew you would be stuck on an island alone for 2 years with only the three things you take?

  6. #2026
    Senior Member Tinuviel's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2015
    Age
    18
    Posts
    3,519
    Blog Entries
    3
    Rep Power
    76

    Default Re: Ask the user below you a question

    Quote Originally Posted by slave View Post
    I wish I became more proficient in playing a musical instrument, namely piano, and guitar. Perhaps a twelve string acoustic guitar. My family are all musical, both vocally and musically. I was the forth sibling in our tribe. I fit in the puzzle pieces of our household by becoming my own disciple for Christ the way He wanted me to be. So, not all people can be a musical masterpiece, but we can all master what our Master has done put in us to do and become in accordance with His will.

    Q: What are the three items you would keep with you if you knew you would be stuck on an island alone for 2 years with only the three things you take?
    Knife, Bible, rope. That's all, folks . (Though I can hear my brother in the back of my head crying: "A cherry pitter!" It's a joke, peeps.)

    Same question, because it's fun.
    “If sinners be damned, at least let them leap to Hell over our dead bodies. And if they perish, let them perish with our arms wrapped about their knees, imploring them to stay. If Hell must be filled, let it be filled in the teeth of our exertions, and let not one go unwarned and unprayed for.”
    ~Charles Spurgeon

  7. #2027
    Senior Member toinena's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 10th, 2017
    Age
    45
    Posts
    856
    Blog Entries
    21
    Rep Power
    35

    Default Re: Ask the user below you a question

    I wouldn't survive a day alone anywhere, so the answer is easy. I need a miracle from God, the Bible and a knife.

    Would you rather get healed your self or would you be able to heal others?
    slave likes this.

  8. #2028
    Senior Member Socreta93's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 28th, 2015
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,243
    Blog Entries
    13
    Rep Power
    31

    Default Re: Ask the user below you a question

    Quote Originally Posted by toinena View Post
    I wouldn't survive a day alone anywhere, so the answer is easy. I need a miracle from God, the Bible and a knife.

    Would you rather get healed your self or would you be able to heal others?
    I don't know if this is selfish, but to be honest would rather be healed

    What is a movie you like that most people don't like?
    “Every man has his secret sorrows which the world knows not; and often times we call a man cold when he is only sad.”
    Henry Wadsworth Longfellow



    "Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around." - Leo Buscaglia

  9. #2029
    Senior Member kinda's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 26th, 2013
    Posts
    143
    Rep Power
    6

    Default Re: Ask the user below you a question

    The thread will not be killed.

    Superman 4. I seen clips of it on youtube, and it seems very watchable.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NU6ZzYs8G0


    Does chocolate milk come from a chocolate cow?

  10. #2030
    Senior Member WineRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2017
    Age
    15
    Posts
    2,547
    Rep Power
    58

    Default Re: Ask the user below you a question

    Quote Originally Posted by kinda View Post
    The thread will not be killed.

    Superman 4. I seen clips of it on youtube, and it seems very watchable.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NU6ZzYs8G0


    Does chocolate milk come from a chocolate cow?
    Idk. :/

    If you hate everything, does that mean you hate yourself?
    The Assassin of the rowdy beetroot waffle fries.

    This is not a dating site, that is not a dating site, the cat over there is not a dating site, I am not a dating site, my phone is not a dating site, NOTHING IS A DATING SITE!!!!!

    ​:P

  11. #2031
    Senior Member Socreta93's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 28th, 2015
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,243
    Blog Entries
    13
    Rep Power
    31

    Default Re: Ask the user below you a question

    Quote Originally Posted by WineRose View Post
    Idk. :/

    If you hate everything, does that mean you hate yourself?
    As much as this question fits a Pholosophy class, I'll say yes.

    Whats your favorite TV and the one you're looking forward too this fall?
    “Every man has his secret sorrows which the world knows not; and often times we call a man cold when he is only sad.”
    Henry Wadsworth Longfellow



    "Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around." - Leo Buscaglia

  12. #2032
    Senior Member toinena's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 10th, 2017
    Age
    45
    Posts
    856
    Blog Entries
    21
    Rep Power
    35

    Default Re: Ask the user below you a question

    I am looking forward to watching a new season of the Norwegian sit com Side om side (Side by side). It si very funny, and I always recommend it to my Norwegian language students.

  13. #2033
    Senior Member toinena's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 10th, 2017
    Age
    45
    Posts
    856
    Blog Entries
    21
    Rep Power
    35

    Default Re: Ask the user below you a question

    I am looking forward to watching a new season of the Norwegian sit com Side om side (Side by side). It si very funny, and I always recommend it to my Norwegian language students.

    What kind of car do you drive?

  14. #2034
    Senior Member WineRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2017
    Age
    15
    Posts
    2,547
    Rep Power
    58

    Default Re: Ask the user below you a question

    Quote Originally Posted by toinena View Post
    I am looking forward to watching a new season of the Norwegian sit com Side om side (Side by side). It si very funny, and I always recommend it to my Norwegian language students.

    What kind of car do you drive?
    We have a red Mazda.

    Are sexually explicit Bible verses allowed to be used on this site? (Not that I intend to use them, just curious...)
    Last edited by WineRose; 2 Weeks Ago at 07:00 PM.
    The Assassin of the rowdy beetroot waffle fries.

    This is not a dating site, that is not a dating site, the cat over there is not a dating site, I am not a dating site, my phone is not a dating site, NOTHING IS A DATING SITE!!!!!

    ​:P

  15. #2035
    Idiot in Chief Oncefallen's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2011
    Age
    48
    Posts
    4,409
    Rep Power
    10

    Default Re: Ask the user below you a question

    Quote Originally Posted by WineRose View Post
    We have a red Mazda.

    Are sexually explicit Bible verses allowed to be used on this site? (Not that I intend to use them, just curious...)
    Context rules............ I really don't know of a whole lot of threads that I've seen on CC where the more racy parts of Song of Solomon would be contextually proper.

  16. #2036
    Senior Member Tinuviel's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2015
    Age
    18
    Posts
    3,519
    Blog Entries
    3
    Rep Power
    76

    Default Re: Ask the user below you a question

    What is the funniest book you've ever read, and why did it make you laugh?
    “If sinners be damned, at least let them leap to Hell over our dead bodies. And if they perish, let them perish with our arms wrapped about their knees, imploring them to stay. If Hell must be filled, let it be filled in the teeth of our exertions, and let not one go unwarned and unprayed for.”
    ~Charles Spurgeon

  17. #2037
    Senior Member toinena's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 10th, 2017
    Age
    45
    Posts
    856
    Blog Entries
    21
    Rep Power
    35

    Default Re: Ask the user below you a question

    It has to be all four Hitchiker's guide to the Galaxy books. They always make me laugh. Who could resist Marwin, the paranoid android?

    If you could place yourself in a Jane Austen novel. Which character would that be? (Why am I thinking of Tinuviel here and a certain heroess?)

  18. #2038
    Senior Member Tinuviel's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2015
    Age
    18
    Posts
    3,519
    Blog Entries
    3
    Rep Power
    76

    Default Re: Ask the user below you a question

    Quote Originally Posted by toinena View Post
    It has to be all four Hitchiker's guide to the Galaxy books. They always make me laugh. Who could resist Marwin, the paranoid android?

    If you could place yourself in a Jane Austen novel. Which character would that be? (Why am I thinking of Tinuviel here and a certain heroess?)
    . This thread can't die!

    That is too hard of a question! (I want to know which character you were thinking of??) The ones I come up with are: Mrs. Gardner, because she's lived her life comfortably and seems like a very nice, unassuming, contented lady. OR Georgiana Darcy, because she is young and mature and has a very kind older brother who has her happiness very near to his heart. OR Elizabeth Bennet, (Pride and Prejudice characters all over the place), because...who doesn't want to live at Pemberly, have a sister like Jane, a husband like Mr. Darcy, and a rapier-quick wit? OR Fanny Price. Because...Edmund .

    What is your favorite color combination?
    MollyConnor likes this.
    “If sinners be damned, at least let them leap to Hell over our dead bodies. And if they perish, let them perish with our arms wrapped about their knees, imploring them to stay. If Hell must be filled, let it be filled in the teeth of our exertions, and let not one go unwarned and unprayed for.”
    ~Charles Spurgeon

  19. #2039
    Senior Member MollyConnor's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 12th, 2014
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,034
    Rep Power
    61

    Default Re: Ask the user below you a question

    Quote Originally Posted by Tinuviel View Post
    . This thread can't die!

    That is too hard of a question! (I want to know which character you were thinking of??) The ones I come up with are: Mrs. Gardner, because she's lived her life comfortably and seems like a very nice, unassuming, contented lady. OR Georgiana Darcy, because she is young and mature and has a very kind older brother who has her happiness very near to his heart. OR Elizabeth Bennet, (Pride and Prejudice characters all over the place), because...who doesn't want to live at Pemberly, have a sister like Jane, a husband like Mr. Darcy, and a rapier-quick wit? OR Fanny Price. Because...Edmund .

    What is your favorite color combination?
    Navy blue and white.

    What is something anyone should do before they turn 30?
    Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. - Romans 12:21

  20. #2040
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    June 13th, 2015
    Age
    30
    Posts
    302
    Rep Power
    10

    Default Re: Ask the user below you a question

    I don't know but someone better tell me quick because I turn 30 the day after tomorrow.

    Are you satisfied with how tall you are?