View Poll Results: Do you like this thread?

Voters
86. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    64 74.42%
  • No

    3 3.49%
  • Not sure

    11 12.79%
  • Kinda like-hate

    8 9.30%
Page 93 of 129 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,860 of 2561
Like Tree1736Likes

Christian Singles Forum

Christian and single? Seek (or give) advice and encouragement here.

Thread: Ask the user below you a question

  1. #1841


    GOP
    GOP is offline
    Senior Member GOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 12th, 2015
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,452
    Rep Power
    21

    Default Re: Ask the user below you a question

    Quote Originally Posted by MultilingualMessenger View Post
    1. Because it's foolishness to them.
    2. Because they're too busy trying to make their own way to Heaven.

    Do you eat seafood, and if so, what is your favorite seafood dish?
    Yes, I eat them but I don't have a favorite.

    What have you eaten today?

  2. #1842
    Senior Member WineRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2017
    Age
    15
    Posts
    2,882
    Rep Power
    80

    Default Re: Ask the user below you a question

    Quote Originally Posted by GOP View Post
    Yes, I eat them but I don't have a favorite.

    What have you eaten today?
    Nothing. It's still around 6 am here...

    Have you ever eaten a candy cane before?
    GOP likes this.
    An Asian who eats rice. :/

    Roses are red,
    Violets are blue.
    This isn't a dating site,
    Sorry to disappoint you.

    http://christianchat.com/miscellaneo...ng-myself.html

  3. #1843


    GOP
    GOP is offline
    Senior Member GOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 12th, 2015
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,452
    Rep Power
    21

    Default Re: Ask the user below you a question

    Quote Originally Posted by WineRose View Post
    Nothing. It's still around 6 am here...

    Have you ever eaten a candy cane before?
    No.

    Who controls you?

  4. #1844
    Senior Member toinena's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 10th, 2017
    Age
    45
    Posts
    1,104
    Blog Entries
    23
    Rep Power
    59

    Default Re: Ask the user below you a question

    I normally take responsibility for myself. And I have free will. God therefore doesn't control me as I am accountable for my own actions.

    If you could have a robot that could do one of your daily chores. Which one would be first on your list to make it do?

  5. #1845
    Senior Member MultilingualMessenger's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 27th, 2015
    Age
    25
    Posts
    2,463
    Rep Power
    111

    Default Re: Ask the user below you a question

    Quote Originally Posted by toinena View Post
    I normally take responsibility for myself. And I have free will. God therefore doesn't control me as I am accountable for my own actions.

    If you could have a robot that could do one of your daily chores. Which one would be first on your list to make it do?
    Laundry (I know it's not daily, but still a chore) and all that it entails (sorting, washing, drying, folding, and putting away).

    If you could master a new skill in one year, what skill would you master?

  6. #1846
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2017
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,571
    Rep Power
    138

    Default Re: Ask the user below you a question

    Quote Originally Posted by MultilingualMessenger View Post
    Laundry (I know it's not daily, but still a chore) and all that it entails (sorting, washing, drying, folding, and putting away).

    If you could master a new skill in one year, what skill would you master?
    hmmmmmmm

    my new skill would be the skill to master any skill in a year or less


    pass the question

  7. #1847
    Senior Member loverofjesus27's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2017
    Age
    27
    Posts
    740
    Blog Entries
    14
    Rep Power
    27

    Default Re: Ask the user below you a question

    To draw and paint a nice picture that can maybe sell in the future....

    pass the question
    Washed by the blood of Jesus.

  8. #1848
    Senior Member loverofjesus27's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2017
    Age
    27
    Posts
    740
    Blog Entries
    14
    Rep Power
    27

    Default Re: Ask the user below you a question

    Wait, i have one, if what you say condemns you, then what would you not say??
    Washed by the blood of Jesus.

  9. #1849
    Senior Member WineRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2017
    Age
    15
    Posts
    2,882
    Rep Power
    80

    Default Re: Ask the user below you a question

    Quote Originally Posted by loverofjesus27 View Post
    Wait, i have one, if what you say condemns you, then what would you not say??
    Anything. Texts, emails and sign language are the way to go!

    Passing on the question.
    An Asian who eats rice. :/

    Roses are red,
    Violets are blue.
    This isn't a dating site,
    Sorry to disappoint you.

    http://christianchat.com/miscellaneo...ng-myself.html

  10. #1850


    GOP
    GOP is offline
    Senior Member GOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 12th, 2015
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,452
    Rep Power
    21

    Default Re: Ask the user below you a question

    Quote Originally Posted by GOP View Post
    No.

    Who controls you?
    The Love of CHRIST Controls Me.

  11. #1851


    GOP
    GOP is offline
    Senior Member GOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 12th, 2015
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,452
    Rep Power
    21

    Default Re: Ask the user below you a question

    How often do you say to someone I love you?

  12. #1852
    Senior Member MultilingualMessenger's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 27th, 2015
    Age
    25
    Posts
    2,463
    Rep Power
    111

    Default Re: Ask the user below you a question

    Quote Originally Posted by GOP View Post
    The Love of CHRIST Controls Me.
    Quote Originally Posted by GOP View Post
    How often do you say to someone I love you?
    Why would you answer your own question and then ask another without answering someone else's question right above it? Play the game!

    I tell my mother I love her many times a day.

    Quote Originally Posted by WineRose View Post
    Anything. Texts, emails and sign language are the way to go!

    Passing on the question.
    I wouldn't say anything against myself.

    How old were you the first time you went to the movies, and what did you go see?

  13. #1853
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2016
    Age
    40
    Posts
    3,092
    Blog Entries
    12
    Rep Power
    74

    Default Re: Ask the user below you a question

    Quote Originally Posted by MultilingualMessenger View Post
    Why would you answer your own question and then ask another without answering someone else's question right above it? Play the game!

    I tell my mother I love her many times a day.



    I wouldn't say anything against myself.

    How old were you the first time you went to the movies, and what did you go see?
    The first movie I remember seeing in a theater was For Your Eyes Only with my parents. I'm pretty sure I had a crush on Sheena Easton after that theme music.

    Strangest food you used to dislike as a child that you like now as an adult?

  14. #1854
    Senior Member Lynx's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2014
    Age
    39
    Posts
    11,222
    Rep Power
    118

    Default Re: Ask the user below you a question

    Brussels sprouts. Honestly, who named those? And what are they anyway, a micro-cabbage? But I like them now, but I hated them as a kid.


    Ever tried spraying a wasp with dishwashing liquid? What about bleach? Motor oil? Something else besides official wasp spray in a can? Did it work?
    "Do you sing at church?"
    "Yes I sing at church. And I sing at work. And I sing at home... and in the car... at the supermarket... at Wal-Mart..."

  15. #1855
    Senior Member loverofjesus27's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2017
    Age
    27
    Posts
    740
    Blog Entries
    14
    Rep Power
    27

    Default Re: Ask the user below you a question

    Oh my gosh man, those are some good bedtime stories but the Lord wants me to meet him in praise...maybe i'll be back goodnight.
    Washed by the blood of Jesus.

  16. #1856
    Senior Member kinda's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 26th, 2013
    Posts
    158
    Rep Power
    6

    Default Re: Ask the user below you a question

    Quote Originally Posted by Lynx View Post
    Brussels sprouts. Honestly, who named those? And what are they anyway, a micro-cabbage? But I like them now, but I hated them as a kid.


    Ever tried spraying a wasp with dishwashing liquid? What about bleach? Motor oil? Something else besides official wasp spray in a can? Did it work?

    Nope. Wasp spray works great!

    what was your favorite camping trip? Please give some insight on why it was great.

  17. #1857
    Senior Member loverofjesus27's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2017
    Age
    27
    Posts
    740
    Blog Entries
    14
    Rep Power
    27

    Default Re: Ask the user below you a question

    It was great because i took a shower late night all alone in the cabin except for my leader she was keeping me company because the cabin had no lights so i was showering in the dark. Then the next day i was woken by a kiss through the window i was facing the wimdow so i felt the kiss..and that made me sleep more.
    Washed by the blood of Jesus.

  18. #1858
    Senior Member MultilingualMessenger's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 27th, 2015
    Age
    25
    Posts
    2,463
    Rep Power
    111

    Default Re: Ask the user below you a question

    Quote Originally Posted by loverofjesus27 View Post
    It was great because i took a shower late night all alone in the cabin except for my leader she was keeping me company because the cabin had no lights so i was showering in the dark. Then the next day i was woken by a kiss through the window i was facing the wimdow so i felt the kiss..and that made me sleep more.
    ...and then you ask a question.

    I want to answer the same question because I was a Girl Scout so I did a lot of camping. The best camping trip I had was in a cabin instead of a tent, and my best friend in the troop woke up seconds after me, earlier in the morning than everyone else on a Saturday, so we watched cartoons. It was awesome!

    Same question.
    MollyConnor likes this.

  19. #1859
    MollyConnor
    Guest

    Default Re: Ask the user below you a question

    I went on a Christian camping trip with ladies from church. Back in like 2012. It was nice. We got to swim in the river, make smores, spend time with each other, and just talk like girls. We also worshiped and then did a few Bible studies. Also, the food was really good. We also had cabins...b/c tents are scary for lady folk!

    If you could pick a car for free, which would you pick?

  20. #1860
    Senior Member kinda's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 26th, 2013
    Posts
    158
    Rep Power
    6

    Default Re: Ask the user below you a question

    Quote Originally Posted by MollyConnor View Post
    I went on a Christian camping trip with ladies from church. Back in like 2012. It was nice. We got to swim in the river, make smores, spend time with each other, and just talk like girls. We also worshiped and then did a few Bible studies. Also, the food was really good. We also had cabins...b/c tents are scary for lady folk!

    If you could pick a car for free, which would you pick?
    I like Range Rovers, so I would take one for free. Maybe drive it a couple weeks, than sell it.


    Are you a water connoisseur? Do you only drink certain types or brands? Expand on your answer and give reasons what your preference is.

Page 93 of 129 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103 ... LastLast