Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 181
Like Tree391Likes

Christian Singles Forum

Christian and single? Seek (or give) advice and encouragement here.

Thread: What Happens When Looks Fade? (And Why Are We Still So Concerned About Them?)

  1. #41
    Senior Member TemporaryCircumstances's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 29th, 2016
    Age
    15
    Posts
    4,890
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    105

    Default Re: What Happens When Looks Fade? (And Why Are We Still So Concerned About Them?)

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenner View Post
    I can't afford plastic surgery so I just use clear tape.

    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Fenner and Magenta like this.
    God Bless,
    Natania ♡
    Your Frog President
    #froglivesmatter
    #greenlivesmatter
    http://christianchat.com/miscellaneo...-election.html

  2. #42
    Senior Member Magenta's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 3rd, 2015
    Age
    62
    Posts
    17,951
    Rep Power
    361

    Default Re: What Happens When Looks Fade? (And Why Are We Still So Concerned About Them?)

    Quote Originally Posted by JesusLives View Post
    Vast improvement....Looks so much younger.
    Like a completely different person, really!
    Fenner likes this.


    Embrace the Grace and Rejoice in His Everlasting Mercy and Love

  3. #43
    Senior Member seoulsearch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 23rd, 2009
    Age
    43
    Posts
    9,988
    Rep Power
    131

    Default Re: What Happens When Looks Fade? (And Why Are We Still So Concerned About Them?)

    Quote Originally Posted by Lynx View Post
    By the way, when I use my android phone and look at the Singles Forum main page it doesn't show who started a thread. But when I was on my lunch break today and caught up with the forum, I didn't have to even guess who started THIS thread.
    So what exactly are you trying to say, Lynx... That I'm so vain, you automatically knew it was me who wrote this thread?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenner View Post
    I can't afford plastic surgery so I just use clear tape.
    I agree that women like Christie Brinkley, Cindy Crawford, and even Jane Fonda are stunningly beautiful.

    But the truth of the matter is, they have access to tons of things average people like us could never afford. Their career depends on their looks, so they have to do everything they can (a lot of it unnatural) to maintain them.

    Most of us can't expect to look like that when we get to be that age because we don't have the money or connection to stay looking that way.

    I for one would love a personal chef, so I'd never have to think about what was for dinner (or how many calories was in it--I'd just give my guidelines to him/her) again.

    I also don't sleep much but for some reason, always sleep fairly well in a moving car (not while I'm driving.... Don't worry .) I've always said that if I had money, one of the first things I'd do is hire someone to drive me around for 8 hours a night so that I could actually get enough sleep to qualify as normal.
    Fenner, Mooky, Magenta and 2 others like this.
    Catfish are for catching, not for courting. Who is the person you're really talking to?

    "The only thing predictable about you...
    is that you're totally unpredictable." -- Anonymous CC member.








  4. #44
    Senior Member Fenner's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2013
    Age
    47
    Posts
    7,501
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    80

    Default Re: What Happens When Looks Fade? (And Why Are We Still So Concerned About Them?)

    Quote Originally Posted by seoulsearch View Post
    So what exactly are you trying to say, Lynx... That I'm so vain, you automatically knew it was me who wrote this thread?



    I agree that women like Christie Brinkley, Cindy Crawford, and even Jane Fonda are stunningly beautiful.

    But the truth of the matter is, they have access to tons of things average people like us could never afford. Their career depends on their looks, so they have to do everything they can (a lot of it unnatural) to maintain them.

    Most of us can't expect to look like that when we get to be that age because we don't have the money or connection to stay looking that way.

    I for one would love a personal chef, so I'd never have to think about what was for dinner (or how many calories was in it--I'd just give my guidelines to him/her) again.

    I also don't sleep much but for some reason, always sleep fairly well in a moving car (not while I'm driving.... Don't worry .) I've always said that if I had money, one of the first things I'd do is hire someone to drive me around for 8 hours a night so that I could actually get enough sleep to qualify as normal.
    It would be nice to have a personal chef. I don't think I could handle the pressure of always having to look beautiful.
    seoulsearch, Mooky and Magenta like this.

  5. #45
    Senior Member Magenta's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 3rd, 2015
    Age
    62
    Posts
    17,951
    Rep Power
    361

    Default Re: What Happens When Looks Fade? (And Why Are We Still So Concerned About Them?)

    Quote Originally Posted by seoulsearch View Post
    I agree that women like Christie Brinkley, Cindy Crawford, and even Jane Fonda are stunningly beautiful.

    But the truth of the matter is, they have access to tons of things average people like us could never afford. Their career depends on their looks, so they have to do everything they can (a lot of it unnatural) to maintain them.

    Most of us can't expect to look like that when we get to be that age because we don't have the money or connection to stay looking that way.

    I for one would love a personal chef, so I'd never have to think about what was for dinner (or how many calories was in it--I'd just give my guidelines to him/her) again.

    I also don't sleep much but for some reason, always sleep fairly well in a moving car (not while I'm driving.... Don't worry .) I've always said that if I had money, one of the first things I'd do is hire someone to drive me around for 8 hours a night so that I could actually get enough sleep to qualify as normal.
    I was thinking much along the same lines as you with the amount of time famous people dedicate to maintaining their looks. I am not sure what prompted it, but I was reading up on Jane Fonda very recently and discovered that her mother had nine abortions before she got pregnant with Jane. She was out of movies for fifteen years and then made her comeback in Monster In Law, which some people can't stand, but I loved it, and her ability to laugh at herself. Jane will be eighty this year She has had work done also and looks fabu Your sleep patterns sound like mine My sympathies...
    Fenner, Mooky and Galatea like this.


    Embrace the Grace and Rejoice in His Everlasting Mercy and Love

  6. #46
    Senior Member Magenta's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 3rd, 2015
    Age
    62
    Posts
    17,951
    Rep Power
    361

    Default Re: What Happens When Looks Fade? (And Why Are We Still So Concerned About Them?)

    Fenner and Mooky like this.


    Embrace the Grace and Rejoice in His Everlasting Mercy and Love

  7. #47
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    December 21st, 2012
    Age
    53
    Posts
    2,225
    Blog Entries
    4
    Rep Power
    28

    Default Re: What Happens When Looks Fade? (And Why Are We Still So Concerned About Them?)

    I believe christians are being passively persecuted by just living in America in these latter days because the media and society is catering to the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eye, and the pride of life which is of the world and the love of the Father is not in them.

    They promote fornication as if everybody is doing it and when someone wants it to be more than just satisfying the flesh because that person really loves the other person ( or so they think ) the other says it does not mean anything.

    Then you see unwanted pregnancy and std and any emotional damage as a result. That is what America gets for catering to the outward appearance.

    Emerson says character is above intellect, then character should be above beauty too.

    I look around and I have to wonder if any one dating sees only a piece of meat, or some status for dating that person which is the same as the pride of life.

    Why do women put on all that glamour and allure for the eyes of men when they should be modest in apparel and no make up to find that man that seeks a friend for life?

    As you say as the Bibles testify, beauty fades but a woman that fears the Lord is greatly to be praised.

    With all that men are exposed to with the eyes, how can women find a man that loves them and not just their bodies?

    The only way is to have no sex before marriage; no feeding lust to the dog or to the wolf in the man; that old nature of sin; but sow to the fruits of the Spirit in the man; love.

    If there is no greater love than he that lays his life down for his friends, then romantic love is fleeting as the wind, because it seeks to satisfy self no matter how any one slices it; and eventually, someone will come down from cloud nine and pffftt.

    So seek the kingdom of God and His righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you.

    I am not saying we should not take care of ourselves, but we can be modest in our apparel and appearance that is not putting out there as sex appeal to draw attention. I have seen women dress up to draw attention from the men they like, but get upset because it draws attention from men they do not like, and some call it sexual harassment because of unwanted attention, even though some are actual sexual harassment because they want to have sex with them.

    Just pointing out how men and women are being passively persecuted because they have their guards down about what is not really important as they wind up playing the game of sex appeal and the ride of life without actually thinking about how they support that passive persecution of believers living in America.

    Proverbs 6:26 For by means of a whorish woman a man is brought to a piece of bread: and the adultress will hunt for the precious life.27 Can a man take fire in his bosom, and his clothes not be burned?28 Can one go upon hot coals, and his feet not be burned?

    Your signature.... below

    Proverbs 4:23 -- "Above all else, guard your heart... for it determines the course of your life."

    If we are to love our neighbors as ourselves, we can't do that by outward appearances either.

    One would think that we should stay away from attractive people, but we are to love them in Christ too. I would say that believers living in America needs Christ more than those persecuted in other countries because we need Him to keep our minds on good things and see Christ in attractive believers and unattractive believers as well to love them in Christ.

    Because committing fornication is not saying I love you in Christ when causing another believer to sin, even if they want to.

    So I would think any believer would prefer to be killed in a persecuted country rather than be seduced to death and thus incurring God's wrath since the Father will chasten every child He receives.

    Proverbs 2:16 To deliver thee from the strange woman, even from the stranger which flattereth with her words;17 Which forsaketh the guide of her youth, and forgetteth the covenant of her God.18 For her house inclineth unto death, and her paths unto the dead.19 None that go unto her return again, neither take they hold of the paths of life.

    Proverbs 7:10 And, behold, there met him a woman with the attire of an harlot, and subtil of heart.11 (She is loud and stubborn; her feet abide not in her house:12 Now is she without, now in the streets, and lieth in wait at every corner.)13 So she caught him, and kissed him, and with an impudent face said unto him,14 I have peace offerings with me; this day have I payed my vows.15 Therefore came I forth to meet thee, diligently to seek thy face, and I have found thee.16 I have decked my bed with coverings of tapestry, with carved works, with fine linen of Egypt.17 I have perfumed my bed with myrrh, aloes, and cinnamon.18 Come, let us take our fill of love until the morning: let us solace ourselves with loves.19 For the goodman is not at home, he is gone a long journey:20 He hath taken a bag of money with him, and will come home at the day appointed.21 With her much fair speech she caused him to yield, with the flattering of her lips she forced him.22 He goeth after her straightway, as an ox goeth to the slaughter, or as a fool to the correction of the stocks;23 Till a dart strike through his liver; as a bird hasteth to the snare, and knoweth not that it is for his life.24 Hearken unto me now therefore, O ye children, and attend to the words of my mouth.25 Let not thine heart decline to her ways, go not astray in her paths.26 For she hath cast down many wounded: yea, many strong men have been slain by her.27 Her house is the way to hell, going down to the chambers of death.

    I know a believer will never go to hell, but unless they repent of fornication with His help, they run the risk of being left behind at the pre trib rapture event to be received later on after the great tribulation.

    Obviously, we need His help to not judge other people by their outward appearance to love as He would have us love others.
    Mooky and Magenta like this.

  8. #48
    Senior Member Fenner's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2013
    Age
    47
    Posts
    7,501
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    80

    Default Re: What Happens When Looks Fade? (And Why Are We Still So Concerned About Them?)

    Keith Richards is going to out live all of us.

  9. #49
    Senior Member Galatea's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 25th, 2016
    Age
    38
    Posts
    3,012
    Rep Power
    102

    Default Re: What Happens When Looks Fade? (And Why Are We Still So Concerned About Them?)

    Thanks for telling me who the third guy is, I had no idea. Lol, but that is because I am out of the loop with pop culture most of the time. That made me think about fame, though. I had no idea who Jan Michael Vincent is. I was astounded when some of my students did not know who Elvis Presley is. I have a picture of him as my computer screen saver. They asked me if he were my boyfriend (I wish) or a famous scientist (not hardly). In the end, looks, fame, money, all of it goes away and does not matter. Although, I will say Elvis always looks good to me whether young and fit or old and fat. In a way, it is a matter of taste. It is rather marvelous that we all have different aesthetic tastes. elvis-head.jpgelvis old.jpg
    seoulsearch and Magenta like this.
    Philippians 1:6 "Being confident of this very thing, that He which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ"

  10. #50
    Senior Member seoulsearch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 23rd, 2009
    Age
    43
    Posts
    9,988
    Rep Power
    131

    Default Re: What Happens When Looks Fade? (And Why Are We Still So Concerned About Them?)

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenner View Post
    Keith Richards is going to out live all of us.
    It's astonishing to me that almost everyone who was famous during the time I grew up... is dead.

    I was in a store last week and the music they played was a roster of like 10 songs in a row... all of whom were sung by someone who is dead:

    - Michael Jackson
    - INXS
    - Blind Melon
    - Prince
    - George Michael
    - Survivor... Etc.

    It was actually pretty eerie.

    Sometimes it feels like my entire childhood/teen years were all killed off via all these famous people dying.

    And yet, guys like Keith Richards and Mick Jagger just keep on rollin'... What's up with that?!
    Miri, Fenner, Mooky and 2 others like this.
    Catfish are for catching, not for courting. Who is the person you're really talking to?

    "The only thing predictable about you...
    is that you're totally unpredictable." -- Anonymous CC member.








  11. #51
    Senior Member JosephsDreams's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 31st, 2015
    Age
    58
    Posts
    3,582
    Rep Power
    37

    Default Re: What Happens When Looks Fade? (And Why Are We Still So Concerned About Them?)

    Quote Originally Posted by Lynx View Post
    Wife: "will you still love me when I am old and no longer pretty?"

    Husband "of course I do... Will, of course I will."
    My ex wife would lament that she had that issue. And she did. She had movie star looks (she looked like a even better looking Elizabeth Montgomery) and a mellow personality (most of the time, if you didn't get on her bad side that is) and was not into bravado or bragging.

    Because of that, sadly people did not see who she was past those dazzling looks. She had so many other talents in there too.
    Too bad. It does affect people.
    And curse the world for treating people so shallowly.

    Me, I never had the attractiveness like that for it to be a concern. I used to wish I did, now I am glad I did not.
    I was to immature. I would not have been able to handle it to well.

    The older I get and the deeper I slide into ugliness and the wiser I get, thanks to Gods wisdom, the less I care about looks and the more I can discern people as they truly are.

    To me there is nothing more distasteful then a woman, or man for that matter, but more for with woman, then someone who knows they are attractive and is egotistical about it. Or they think they are better then everyone else because God blessed them in that area.
    What a turn off.

    Conversely though, I sometimes wonder why people who have average looks -not hard to look at, but no beauties either- let themselves go where they look so unkempt or do not care one bit about how they present themselves when they walk out their door.

    Yuuch.
    seoulsearch and Mooky like this.
    Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.
    John 8:32

    And now these three remain; faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.
    1 Cor. 13:13


    Give ​peas a chance !



  12. #52
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,592
    Blog Entries
    6
    Rep Power
    24

    Default Re: What Happens When Looks Fade? (And Why Are We Still So Concerned About Them?)

    Quote Originally Posted by JosephsDreams View Post

    Conversely though, I sometimes wonder why people who have average looks -not hard to look at, but no beauties either- let themselves go where they look so unkempt or do not care one bit about how they present themselves when they walk out their door.

    Yuuch.
    I read a story online this week about a hairdresser who met a woman whose hair was severely matted and damaged - the woman suffers from depression and agoraphobia, hadnt left her house in months, and let her hair turn into a giant knotty dreadlock, and the hairdresser spent like 8 hours restoring this woman's hair back to normal. It was very touching.
    seoulsearch, Fenner, Mooky and 2 others like this.

  13. #53
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    March 2nd, 2015
    Age
    48
    Posts
    154
    Rep Power
    5

    Default Re: What Happens When Looks Fade? (And Why Are We Still So Concerned About Them?)

    Proverbs 31:30

    Additionally i think there is something rejuvenating about the Holy Spirit. For me I choose not to be old before my time. When I start feeling old i replace 30 year old friends with 60 year olds . Seriously though im almost 50 age doesn't matter much to me. Our light shines and they are so blinded by it they cant see the wrinkles
    seoulsearch, Fenner, Mooky and 1 others like this.

  14. #54
    Banned
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2017
    Age
    42
    Posts
    157
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: What Happens When Looks Fade? (And Why Are We Still So Concerned About Them?)

    Ecclesiastes 1English Standard Version (ESV)

    14
    I have seen everything that is done under the sun, and behold, all is vanity[g] and a striving after wind.
    Lynx and notmyown like this.

  15. #55
    Senior Member Miri's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 22nd, 2012
    Age
    49
    Posts
    6,658
    Blog Entries
    13
    Rep Power
    198

    Default Re: What Happens When Looks Fade? (And Why Are We Still So Concerned About Them?)

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenner View Post
    So this is us, one is our wedding day and the other is about 17 years later, yep we've changed.

    Oh before and after CC pictures what a great idea.
    Fenner and bingbing like this.
    He is God and
    we are not.

  16. #56
    Senior Member Miri's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 22nd, 2012
    Age
    49
    Posts
    6,658
    Blog Entries
    13
    Rep Power
    198

    Default Re: What Happens When Looks Fade? (And Why Are We Still So Concerned About Them?)

    Quote Originally Posted by seoulsearch View Post
    It's astonishing to me that almost everyone who was famous during the time I grew up... is dead.

    I was in a store last week and the music they played was a roster of like 10 songs in a row... all of whom were sung by someone who is dead:

    - Michael Jackson
    - INXS
    - Blind Melon
    - Prince
    - George Michael
    - Survivor... Etc.

    It was actually pretty eerie.

    Sometimes it feels like my entire childhood/teen years were all killed off via all these famous people dying.

    And yet, guys like Keith Richards and Mick Jagger just keep on rollin'... What's up with that?!
    It always surprises me when I hear of yet another famous person, who died in their 50s 60s.
    So many of them! It's like they burn themselves out before their time with their lifestyle.
    Mooky, Galatea and bingbing like this.
    He is God and
    we are not.

  17. #57
    Senior Member Lynx's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2014
    Age
    39
    Posts
    10,851
    Rep Power
    104

    Default Re: What Happens When Looks Fade? (And Why Are We Still So Concerned About Them?)

    Quote Originally Posted by seoulsearch View Post
    It's astonishing to me that almost everyone who was famous during the time I grew up... is dead.

    I was in a store last week and the music they played was a roster of like 10 songs in a row... all of whom were sung by someone who is dead:

    - Michael Jackson
    - INXS
    - Blind Melon
    - Prince
    - George Michael
    - Survivor... Etc.

    It was actually pretty eerie.

    Sometimes it feels like my entire childhood/teen years were all killed off via all these famous people dying.

    And yet, guys like Keith Richards and Mick Jagger just keep on rollin'... What's up with that?!
    As this thread is about aging, I really hate to say this... but now you remind me of my grandmother. Sorry, but you just did.

    She was watching a Gaither show, one of those hour long commercials for their videos. Some singers were on stage singing and Grandma was listing off the people onscreen who had already died. :-/
    "Do you sing at church?"
    "Yes I sing at church. And I sing at work. And I sing at home... and in the car... at the supermarket... at Wal-Mart..."

  18. #58
    Senior Member Fenner's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2013
    Age
    47
    Posts
    7,501
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    80

    Default Re: What Happens When Looks Fade? (And Why Are We Still So Concerned About Them?)

    Quote Originally Posted by JosephsDreams View Post
    My ex wife would lament that she had that issue. And she did. She had movie star looks (she looked like a even better looking Elizabeth Montgomery) and a mellow personality (most of the time, if you didn't get on her bad side that is) and was not into bravado or bragging.

    Because of that, sadly people did not see who she was past those dazzling looks. She had so many other talents in there too.
    Too bad. It does affect people.
    And curse the world for treating people so shallowly.

    Me, I never had the attractiveness like that for it to be a concern. I used to wish I did, now I am glad I did not.
    I was to immature. I would not have been able to handle it to well.

    The older I get and the deeper I slide into ugliness and the wiser I get, thanks to Gods wisdom, the less I care about looks and the more I can discern people as they truly are.

    To me there is nothing more distasteful then a woman, or man for that matter, but more for with woman, then someone who knows they are attractive and is egotistical about it. Or they think they are better then everyone else because God blessed them in that area.
    What a turn off.

    Conversely though, I sometimes wonder why people who have average looks -not hard to look at, but no beauties either- let themselves go where they look so unkempt or do not care one bit about how they present themselves when they walk out their door.

    Yuuch.


    My Mom is beautiful. Always was and still is. Now she's 79 but still very attractive. I feel that she went through the same thing as your ex wife. That's how she judged herself too. Obsessively dieting and exercising worried about wrinkles and even looking the slightest bit older. It was a little hard growing up with someone who placed so much value on appearance. She was and is a good Mother but I did that appearance thing to myself for a long time too. I've mellowed a lot over the years. Not that I don't think that taking care of yourself is bad, it's not. I suffered with eating disorders and I just want to make sure my own children know that they are more than a pretty face.

  19. #59
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,592
    Blog Entries
    6
    Rep Power
    24

    Default Re: What Happens When Looks Fade? (And Why Are We Still So Concerned About Them?)

    Quote Originally Posted by Hellooo View Post
    I read a story online this week about a hairdresser who met a woman whose hair was severely matted and damaged - the woman suffers from depression and agoraphobia, hadnt left her house in months, and let her hair turn into a giant knotty dreadlock, and the hairdresser spent like 8 hours restoring this woman's hair back to normal. It was very touching.
    Here it is...she was bedridden for 6 months, in the midst of a deep depression





    Truly a labor of love.
    seoulsearch, Miri, Fenner and 3 others like this.

  20. #60
    Senior Member seoulsearch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 23rd, 2009
    Age
    43
    Posts
    9,988
    Rep Power
    131

    Default Re: What Happens When Looks Fade? (And Why Are We Still So Concerned About Them?)

    Quote Originally Posted by JosephsDreams View Post
    Conversely though, I sometimes wonder why people who have average looks -not hard to look at, but no beauties either- let themselves go where they look so unkempt or do not care one bit about how they present themselves when they walk out their door.

    Yuuch.
    I could be wrong, but I think a lot of people don't even realize they're "letting themselves go"--it's just everyday life. I had a time in my life when I was caring for someone else's two young children, and I caught a small glimpse of what parents must go through. I don't think I worked out for at least a year--I never had the time or energy. I was stressed out all the time, and always worrying about how I was going to afford things for the kids. I also soon learned why it can be so much easier to just run through the McDonald's drive-thru or boil up a boxed macaroni and cheese dinner, because by the time I got off work and picked them up, the last thing I wanted to think about was making dinner.

    If I had continued along that path, I'm pretty sure I would have let my health slide right into oblivion because at the time, I didn't even realize it. I was just trying to get through what needed to be done every day.

    I could be wrong but I think so many people get caught up in taking care of their families or what needs to be done in life, the last thing they think about is spending any time on themselves.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lynx View Post
    As this thread is about aging, I really hate to say this... but now you remind me of my grandmother.
    Why yes, Lynx, this thread is about aging.

    And if you keep going with comments like this, Mister, your shelf life is creeping closer and closer to expiring.
    Fenner and Amazing-Grace like this.
    Catfish are for catching, not for courting. Who is the person you're really talking to?

    "The only thing predictable about you...
    is that you're totally unpredictable." -- Anonymous CC member.








Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. am fade up with ur lies
    By maxima in forum Christian Singles Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: March 9th, 2013, 10:51 AM
  2. Does true love ever really fade?
    By Jullianna in forum Christian Singles Forum
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: March 6th, 2013, 03:00 AM
  3. Fade--- the Katinas
    By seed_time_harvest in forum Christian Music Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: December 8th, 2012, 08:28 PM
  4. It's a slow fade, but hope remains
    By Jullianna in forum Christian Singles Forum
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: June 22nd, 2012, 08:04 PM
  5. Doctrines Fade. But the Truth remains.
    By Ramon in forum Bible Discussion Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: August 2nd, 2011, 07:26 PM