Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 57 of 57
Like Tree68Likes

Christian Singles Forum

Christian and single? Seek (or give) advice and encouragement here.

Thread: Hate single life.

  1. #41
    Senior Member wisebeardman's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2013
    Age
    35
    Posts
    4,474
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    17

    Default Re: Hate single life.

    catfish? this smells of a romulan plot

  2. #42
    Senior Member Galatea's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 25th, 2016
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,348
    Rep Power
    39

    Default Re: Hate single life.

    I learned something interesting about catfish, they taste with their entire bodies.
    Naboth likes this.
    Philippians 1:6 "Being confident of this very thing, that He which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ"

  3. #43
    Banned
    Join Date
    February 1st, 2017
    Age
    28
    Posts
    586
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Hate single life.

    Quote Originally Posted by Galatea View Post
    I learned something interesting about catfish, they taste with their entire bodies.
    Lol never actually ate a catfish, I wonder what they taste like. I have heard both good things and bad things. Seems like one of those foods you either love it or hate it, no in between. All I know is hillbillies catch them with their fists, lol silly-billies.

    Are you tired of the singles life too most eligible Galatea? If so I will gladly submit my myself for the bid!
    Galatea likes this.

  4. #44
    Banned
    Join Date
    February 1st, 2017
    Age
    28
    Posts
    586
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Hate single life.

    Quote Originally Posted by wisebeardman View Post
    catfish? this smells of a romulan plot
    I wonder if Romulus is dead in his plot or if he was even ever real to begin with and not just a figment of Virgil's imagination. Meh doesn't bother me any, I'm not Italian.

  5. #45
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    November 24th, 2014
    Age
    29
    Posts
    5,495
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    31

    Default Re: Hate single life.

    Quote Originally Posted by Naboth View Post
    Lol never actually ate a catfish, I wonder what they taste like. I have heard both good things and bad things. Seems like one of those foods you either love it or hate it, no in between. All I know is hillbillies catch them with their fists, lol silly-billies.

    Are you tired of the singles life too most eligible Galatea? If so I will gladly submit my myself for the bid!
    One would think that they taste absolutely disgusting, being bottom dwellers and all. I've heard only good things about the flavor, but have a hard time getting past the whole... "I think I'll eat something that eats other somethings' poo poo."
    Mooky and Naboth like this.
    "It is a happiness to wonder;─ it is a happiness to dream."

  6. #46
    Banned
    Join Date
    February 1st, 2017
    Age
    28
    Posts
    586
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Hate single life.

    Quote Originally Posted by Siberian_Khatru View Post
    One would think that they taste absolutely disgusting, being bottom dwellers and all. I've heard only good things about the flavor, but have a hard time getting past the whole... "I think I'll eat something that eats other somethings' poo poo."
    Lol I think you (or maybe not you particular, but people) might be surprised just how many animals you eat or own as pets are actually coprophages.

    As for the taste of catfish I have heard it is a very earthy taste.

    Anyways how are we on subject of catfish? You people exploit my weakness for digression too much. So which of the eligible bachelorette's here do you favor the most Siberian? Trying to gauge my odds here since I am the bottom of the barrel of suitors apparently lol.

  7. #47
    Idiot in Chief Oncefallen's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2011
    Age
    47
    Posts
    4,250
    Rep Power
    10

    Default Re: Hate single life.

    Quote Originally Posted by Naboth View Post
    As for the OP, I mean she looks pretty and feminine. Maybe I am wrong though, she hasn't talked to me yet. Heh female jealousy, lol it is so cute, but is it really necessary to cast suspicion on each other's gender? Just speak for yourself.
    Take it from someone who's been around here for quite a while. Just because someone has a pic posted doesn't mean that the picture is of them. Just because someone posts a given location/nationality on their profile doesn't mean that is where they're really from.

  8. #48
    Banned
    Join Date
    February 1st, 2017
    Age
    28
    Posts
    586
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Hate single life.

    Quote Originally Posted by Oncefallen View Post
    Take it from someone who's been around here for quite a while. Just because someone has a pic posted doesn't mean that the picture is of them. Just because someone posts a given location/nationality on their profile doesn't mean that is where they're really from.
    Well on that same token that doesn't mean they are someone they're not. Guess it's a matter of whether you think it is more just to presume innocence until proven guilty or if you presume them guilty of just any old accusation and they must prove themselves innocent, which is pretty much impossible.

    So, wow I am almost starting to feel bad for the lovely honestgurl, so many suitors to pick from. Though I thought you were married too.

  9. #49
    Idiot in Chief Oncefallen's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2011
    Age
    47
    Posts
    4,250
    Rep Power
    10

    Default Re: Hate single life.

    Quote Originally Posted by Oncefallen View Post
    Take it from someone who's been around here for quite a while. Just because someone has a pic posted doesn't mean that the picture is of them. Just because someone posts a given location/nationality on their profile doesn't mean that is where they're really from.
    Quote Originally Posted by Naboth View Post
    Well on that same token that doesn't mean they are someone they're not. Guess it's a matter of whether you think it is more just to presume innocence until proven guilty or if you presume them guilty of just any old accusation and they must prove themselves innocent, which is pretty much impossible.

    So, wow I am almost starting to feel bad for the lovely honestgurl, so many suitors to pick from. Though I thought you were married too.
    I should have added:

    Just because someone's profile says that they are relatively new doesn't mean that they haven't been on this site before under numerous profiles that all have been banned.

  10. #50
    Senior Member NotmebutHim's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 17th, 2015
    Age
    40
    Posts
    757
    Rep Power
    26

    Default Re: Hate single life.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lynx View Post
    Um... Naboth you sound like an auctioneer trying to auction me off. >.>

    You sure your name isn't Nabal? (For people who don't know what that means, look it up.)
    Could also be Laban, who knows...........

  11. #51
    Senior Member Galatea's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 25th, 2016
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,348
    Rep Power
    39

    Default Re: Hate single life.

    Quote Originally Posted by Naboth View Post
    Lol never actually ate a catfish, I wonder what they taste like. I have heard both good things and bad things. Seems like one of those foods you either love it or hate it, no in between. All I know is hillbillies catch them with their fists, lol silly-billies.

    Are you tired of the singles life too most eligible Galatea? If so I will gladly submit my myself for the bid!
    I don't like catfish, I only eat canned tuna. Weird, I know. I think you are thinking about Noodling.
    Philippians 1:6 "Being confident of this very thing, that He which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ"

  12. #52
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    November 24th, 2014
    Age
    29
    Posts
    5,495
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    31

    Default Re: Hate single life.

    Quote Originally Posted by Naboth View Post
    So which of the eligible bachelorette's here do you favor the most Siberian? Trying to gauge my odds here since I am the bottom of the barrel of suitors apparently lol.
    Loaded question is loaded.

    What makes you say that about yourself?
    Quote Originally Posted by Oncefallen View Post
    Just because someone's profile says that they are relatively new doesn't mean that they haven't been on this site before under numerous profiles that all have been banned.
    As in, "hint hint"?
    blue_ladybug and NotmebutHim like this.
    "It is a happiness to wonder;─ it is a happiness to dream."

  13. #53
    Senior Member Mooky's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2013
    Age
    37
    Posts
    999
    Blog Entries
    69
    Rep Power
    31

    Default Re: Hate single life.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lynx View Post
    *snicker-snort*

    God told Adam and Noah to be fruitful and multiply. God never told US to change the world by breeding a lot of little christians. (Besides, from what I have seen that is not very successful as many christian parents' children wind up leaving church as soon as they get old enough to make their own decisions.)

    No, we are to be a light in this world but I don't think breeding is the linchpin of the plan.
    " You must spread reputation around....before giving it to Lynx again." Couldn't agree with you more, Lynx.
    You may not be outwardly bad — and yet not inwardly good. (Thomas Watson)

    Without prayer, adversity will be intolerable — and prosperity will be a snare. (Nathaniel Vincent)

    It is dangerous to be the world's favorite. (Simeon Ashe)


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-emx2eHFFU


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WI6u...sR0-bHCTam121T

  14. #54
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2015
    Age
    53
    Posts
    4,101
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    82

    Default Re: Hate single life.

    Quote Originally Posted by Oncefallen View Post
    Take it from someone who's been around here for quite a while. Just because someone has a pic posted doesn't mean that the picture is of them. Just because someone posts a given location/nationality on their profile doesn't mean that is where they're really from.
    I agree. Especially since she has now started pm'ing me. And I'm obviously an old woman so...
    blue_ladybug likes this.

  15. #55
    Senior Member blue_ladybug's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 21st, 2014
    Age
    46
    Posts
    53,096
    Blog Entries
    8
    Rep Power
    235

    Default Re: Hate single life.

    You're right. That's because "she" may be a former banned member who had an obsession with another member here..and returned a few times after that, only to get re-banned.. lol


    Quote Originally Posted by NotmebutHim View Post
    Somethin' ain't right here...............................
    Last edited by blue_ladybug; March 24th, 2017 at 01:53 PM.





    Quote Originally Posted by pottersclay View Post
    Blue_ladybug is innocent, as we know in scripture " all people who like orange tabbies are innocent."
    Quote Originally Posted by blue_ladybug View Post
    LOL.. I'll use that defense the next time I get accused of something.. lol


    To read my cancer, depression, physical pain & suicide testimonies, go to the Blog tab in my profile.



  16. #56
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2015
    Age
    53
    Posts
    4,101
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    82

    Default Re: Hate single life.

    I kind of feel sorry for her because the one person who was campaigning for others to send her pm's got banned...it's good to have two to work together toward a common goal.
    blue_ladybug likes this.

  17. #57
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    March 26th, 2017
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Hate single life.

    Hi.. single life is what we make of it.. we can be lonely or we can do outreach and help and meet others.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. Potential Energy: Hate being single?
    By IBDesmond in forum Christian Singles Forum
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: February 25th, 2015, 07:51 PM
  2. I.H.B.S. (I Hate Being Single)
    By I_am_Canadian in forum Christian Singles Forum
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: February 21st, 2015, 09:56 AM
  3. I Really hate my life!
    By LED64 in forum Prayer Requests
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: November 19th, 2014, 11:53 AM
  4. I Hate Every Single that God have created!!!
    By Valeryn_Timothy in forum Christian Young Adults Forum
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: October 26th, 2014, 05:06 PM
  5. I hate my life
    By Zally in forum Prayer Requests
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: May 8th, 2011, 10:41 AM