Page 277 of 288 FirstFirst ... 177227267275276277278279287 ... LastLast
Results 5,521 to 5,540 of 5747
Like Tree7813Likes

Christian Singles Forum

Christian and single? Seek (or give) advice and encouragement here.

Thread: Ruin a date in just four words

  1. #5521
    Senior Member joefizz's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23rd, 2017
    Age
    25
    Posts
    10,394
    Rep Power
    176

    Default Re: Ruin a date in just four words

    polka are my tunes.
    God I am but your servant to command have your holy spirit have me speak truth!
    If you don't believe in true love then please don't tell me not to believe in it because I believe it to be real.
    Jesus your sacrifice is worth more than everyone's works.
    satan ye vile tempter seek me as your target and I'll be waiting with a bible in hand,a song in my heart,and truth ringing in your ears forever.
    Derail,randomness and humor=Joefizz the king of fizzy randomness.


  2. #5522
    Senior Member joefizz's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23rd, 2017
    Age
    25
    Posts
    10,394
    Rep Power
    176

    Default Re: Ruin a date in just four words

    I know Davy Jones.
    God I am but your servant to command have your holy spirit have me speak truth!
    If you don't believe in true love then please don't tell me not to believe in it because I believe it to be real.
    Jesus your sacrifice is worth more than everyone's works.
    satan ye vile tempter seek me as your target and I'll be waiting with a bible in hand,a song in my heart,and truth ringing in your ears forever.
    Derail,randomness and humor=Joefizz the king of fizzy randomness.


  3. #5523
    Senior Member joefizz's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23rd, 2017
    Age
    25
    Posts
    10,394
    Rep Power
    176

    Default Re: Ruin a date in just four words

    Dragons fear my collection.
    God I am but your servant to command have your holy spirit have me speak truth!
    If you don't believe in true love then please don't tell me not to believe in it because I believe it to be real.
    Jesus your sacrifice is worth more than everyone's works.
    satan ye vile tempter seek me as your target and I'll be waiting with a bible in hand,a song in my heart,and truth ringing in your ears forever.
    Derail,randomness and humor=Joefizz the king of fizzy randomness.


  4. #5524
    Senior Member joefizz's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23rd, 2017
    Age
    25
    Posts
    10,394
    Rep Power
    176

    Default Re: Ruin a date in just four words

    Tremble at my sardines!
    Milktalk likes this.
    God I am but your servant to command have your holy spirit have me speak truth!
    If you don't believe in true love then please don't tell me not to believe in it because I believe it to be real.
    Jesus your sacrifice is worth more than everyone's works.
    satan ye vile tempter seek me as your target and I'll be waiting with a bible in hand,a song in my heart,and truth ringing in your ears forever.
    Derail,randomness and humor=Joefizz the king of fizzy randomness.


  5. #5525
    Senior Member joefizz's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23rd, 2017
    Age
    25
    Posts
    10,394
    Rep Power
    176

    Default Re: Ruin a date in just four words

    Toy sized truck driver.
    God I am but your servant to command have your holy spirit have me speak truth!
    If you don't believe in true love then please don't tell me not to believe in it because I believe it to be real.
    Jesus your sacrifice is worth more than everyone's works.
    satan ye vile tempter seek me as your target and I'll be waiting with a bible in hand,a song in my heart,and truth ringing in your ears forever.
    Derail,randomness and humor=Joefizz the king of fizzy randomness.


  6. #5526
    Senior Member joefizz's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23rd, 2017
    Age
    25
    Posts
    10,394
    Rep Power
    176

    Default Re: Ruin a date in just four words

    I am three people.
    Milktalk likes this.
    God I am but your servant to command have your holy spirit have me speak truth!
    If you don't believe in true love then please don't tell me not to believe in it because I believe it to be real.
    Jesus your sacrifice is worth more than everyone's works.
    satan ye vile tempter seek me as your target and I'll be waiting with a bible in hand,a song in my heart,and truth ringing in your ears forever.
    Derail,randomness and humor=Joefizz the king of fizzy randomness.


  7. #5527
    Senior Member joefizz's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23rd, 2017
    Age
    25
    Posts
    10,394
    Rep Power
    176

    Default Re: Ruin a date in just four words

    Screw drive the cake!
    God I am but your servant to command have your holy spirit have me speak truth!
    If you don't believe in true love then please don't tell me not to believe in it because I believe it to be real.
    Jesus your sacrifice is worth more than everyone's works.
    satan ye vile tempter seek me as your target and I'll be waiting with a bible in hand,a song in my heart,and truth ringing in your ears forever.
    Derail,randomness and humor=Joefizz the king of fizzy randomness.


  8. #5528
    Senior Member joefizz's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23rd, 2017
    Age
    25
    Posts
    10,394
    Rep Power
    176

    Default Re: Ruin a date in just four words

    Unhenge the red tomatoes.
    God I am but your servant to command have your holy spirit have me speak truth!
    If you don't believe in true love then please don't tell me not to believe in it because I believe it to be real.
    Jesus your sacrifice is worth more than everyone's works.
    satan ye vile tempter seek me as your target and I'll be waiting with a bible in hand,a song in my heart,and truth ringing in your ears forever.
    Derail,randomness and humor=Joefizz the king of fizzy randomness.


  9. #5529
    Senior Member joefizz's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23rd, 2017
    Age
    25
    Posts
    10,394
    Rep Power
    176

    Default Re: Ruin a date in just four words

    I didn't say anything.
    Milktalk likes this.
    God I am but your servant to command have your holy spirit have me speak truth!
    If you don't believe in true love then please don't tell me not to believe in it because I believe it to be real.
    Jesus your sacrifice is worth more than everyone's works.
    satan ye vile tempter seek me as your target and I'll be waiting with a bible in hand,a song in my heart,and truth ringing in your ears forever.
    Derail,randomness and humor=Joefizz the king of fizzy randomness.


  10. #5530
    Senior Member Milktalk's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 20th, 2017
    Age
    40
    Posts
    398
    Rep Power
    12

    Default Re: Ruin a date in just four words

    haha joe

    Quote Originally Posted by joefizz View Post
    I'm undefeated at quitting.

  11. #5531
    Member breezer's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 16th, 2017
    Age
    40
    Posts
    49
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Ruin a date in just four words

    Quote Originally Posted by joefizz View Post
    I can't hold thoughts!
    said as he holds my hand = ever so tightly...

  12. #5532
    Senior Member Milktalk's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 20th, 2017
    Age
    40
    Posts
    398
    Rep Power
    12

    Default Re: Ruin a date in just four words

    Soup sings to me.

  13. #5533
    Senior Member Isny's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2017
    Posts
    223
    Rep Power
    12

    Default Re: Ruin a date in just four words

    Power of four words...

    He: "I want someone beautiful."
    She: "I want a Sugar daddy".
    Result: "The four second date".

  14. #5534
    Senior Member Milktalk's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 20th, 2017
    Age
    40
    Posts
    398
    Rep Power
    12

    Default Re: Ruin a date in just four words

    Shoes don't tie themselves.

  15. #5535
    Senior Member Tommy379's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2016
    Age
    38
    Posts
    4,731
    Rep Power
    121

    Default Re: Ruin a date in just four words

    I have real handcuffs.
    renewed_hope likes this.
    Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

  16. #5536
    Senior Member seoulsearch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 23rd, 2009
    Age
    44
    Posts
    10,449
    Rep Power
    230

    Default Re: Ruin a date in just four words

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy379 View Post
    I have real handcuffs.
    That's no PG-rating!
    Last edited by seoulsearch; 2 Weeks Ago at 01:05 AM.
    renewed_hope likes this.
    "You say, you dream of my face...
    But you don't like me,
    You just like the chase." -- JoJo.


  17. #5537
    Senior Member renewed_hope's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 9th, 2016
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,792
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    98

    Default Re: Ruin a date in just four words

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy379 View Post
    I have real handcuffs.
    Quote Originally Posted by seoulsearch View Post
    That's no PG-rating!
    Tommy, I want to borrow them. Oh wait I have my own pink ones
    Tommy379 likes this.
    I choose to honor God by inspiring people. How do you honor him?........

  18. #5538
    Senior Member Tommy379's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2016
    Age
    38
    Posts
    4,731
    Rep Power
    121

    Default Re: Ruin a date in just four words

    Quote Originally Posted by renewed_hope View Post
    Tommy, I want to borrow them. Oh wait I have my own pink ones
    Do you have the fuzzy cover on them?
    Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

  19. #5539
    Senior Member AdolfHipster's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2018
    Age
    25
    Posts
    120
    Rep Power
    3

    Default Re: Ruin a date in just four words

    "I need more Valtrex."

  20. #5540
    Senior Member Milktalk's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 20th, 2017
    Age
    40
    Posts
    398
    Rep Power
    12

    Default Re: Ruin a date in just four words

    Cats are following me.

Similar Threads

  1. Book of Revelation - Early Date or Late Date?
    By oldhermit in forum Bible Discussion Forum
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: December 7th, 2013, 09:18 AM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: August 9th, 2011, 10:19 PM
  3. To Date or Not to Date.. that is the Question.. opinions Please?
    By chooselife3 in forum Christian Teens Forum
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: September 8th, 2009, 12:13 PM