Page 26 of 46 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 520 of 914
Like Tree1218Likes

Christian Singles Forum

Christian and single? Seek (or give) advice and encouragement here.

Thread: Post a fact about yourself

  1. #501
    Moderator AlaynaJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 15th, 1999
    Age
    31
    Posts
    8,258
    Rep Power
    34

    Default Re: Post a fact about yourself

    Quote Originally Posted by LightBright View Post
    FUR WHY!?!?
    Because for years and years it was part of my job to make the equilavent of 5 gallons of coffee per morning. (Not a barista) and I just have never liked it. The smell makes my stomach turn. I never understood why anyone would want to make themselves acquire a taste for it. It's one of those things you usually don't like immediately and I'm in the habit of not forcing myself to like things. The same goes for any other type of food or drink I don't enjoy the first time. I don't plan on trying it again.
    "Don't eat casseroles in the dark." -MissCris

  2. #502
    Senior Member LightBright's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2017
    Posts
    274
    Rep Power
    6

    Default Re: Post a fact about yourself

    Quote Originally Posted by AlaynaJ View Post
    Because for years and years it was part of my job to make the equilavent of 5 gallons of coffee per morning. (Not a barista) and I just have never liked it. The smell makes my stomach turn. I never understood why anyone would want to make themselves acquire a taste for it. It's one of those things you usually don't like immediately and I'm in the habit of not forcing myself to like things. The same goes for any other type of food or drink I don't enjoy the first time. I don't plan on trying it again.
    Eh ig that makes sense so whatevs lemonade is better to drink anyway
    God First God Bless
    "Seek first the kingdom of God and that other crap will totally come too" ~ Nate's International Version

  3. #503
    Senior Member LittleBit1987's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2014
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,062
    Blog Entries
    5
    Rep Power
    102

    Default Re: Post a fact about yourself

    Quote Originally Posted by LightBright View Post
    Itsvnot that good.... Plus it barely helps me stay awake so there hmph
    You might not be making it strong enough

    Quote Originally Posted by AlaynaJ View Post
    I loathe, hate, abhor, detest coffee. Any any other synonyms of the word. It's the icky stuff I don't like the smell, the taste, anything about it.
    My hubbys whole side of the family drinks it lol

    so I kinda had no choice lol
    #HisStrengthNotMyOwn

  4. #504
    Senior Member LightBright's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2017
    Posts
    274
    Rep Power
    6

    Default Re: Post a fact about yourself

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleBit1987 View Post
    You might not be making it strong enough



    My hubbys whole side of the family drinks it lol

    so I kinda had no choice lol
    Nah i got tons of strong stuff sometimes it actually reverses the effects so i just get super tired lol but ive had a decent amount of stuff people call strong idk maybe im just weird....
    God First God Bless
    "Seek first the kingdom of God and that other crap will totally come too" ~ Nate's International Version

  5. #505
    Senior Member LittleBit1987's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2014
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,062
    Blog Entries
    5
    Rep Power
    102

    Default Re: Post a fact about yourself

    Quote Originally Posted by LightBright View Post
    Itsvnot that good.... Plus it barely helps me stay awake so there hmph
    Quote Originally Posted by LightBright View Post
    Nah i got tons of strong stuff sometimes it actually reverses the effects so i just get super tired lol but ive had a decent amount of stuff people call strong idk maybe im just weird....
    Aren't we ALL weird on here?

    I mean let’s be honest lol
    #HisStrengthNotMyOwn

  6. #506
    Senior Member LightBright's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2017
    Posts
    274
    Rep Power
    6

    Default Re: Post a fact about yourself

    IM MAKING OATMEAL FOR BREAKFAST OATMEAL CAME IN CLUTCH
    God First God Bless
    "Seek first the kingdom of God and that other crap will totally come too" ~ Nate's International Version

  7. #507
    Senior Member LightBright's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2017
    Posts
    274
    Rep Power
    6

    Default Re: Post a fact about yourself

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleBit1987 View Post
    Aren't we ALL weird on here?

    I mean let’s be honest lol
    Noooo totally not true Tinuviel is not weird just mean and Magenta is super chill its just us;.;
    God First God Bless
    "Seek first the kingdom of God and that other crap will totally come too" ~ Nate's International Version

  8. #508
    Senior Member LittleBit1987's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2014
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,062
    Blog Entries
    5
    Rep Power
    102

    Default Re: Post a fact about yourself

    Quote Originally Posted by LightBright View Post
    Noooo totally not true Tinuviel is not weird just mean and Magenta is super chill its just us;.;
    Quite frankly...

    I'm ok with that... cause I KNOW I am weird.... >.<
    #HisStrengthNotMyOwn

  9. #509
    Senior Member LightBright's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2017
    Posts
    274
    Rep Power
    6

    Default Re: Post a fact about yourself

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleBit1987 View Post
    Quite frankly...

    I'm ok with that... cause I KNOW I am weird.... >.<
    Ikr same here NOTHING WRONG WITH BEING WEIRD
    LittleBit1987 likes this.
    God First God Bless
    "Seek first the kingdom of God and that other crap will totally come too" ~ Nate's International Version

  10. #510
    Yahweh_is_gracious
    Guest

    Default Re: Post a fact about yourself

    Weird is a matter of definition.

    I am perfectly normal. Absolutely normal and a model of mental health. It's the rest of YOU that are crazy as sacks of hot cats. Looney-Tooney you all are. There isn't a sane one among all of you, which sets me apart from the rest of you.

    I'm so glad I'm normal.












    ...that was hard to type with a straight face.
    AlaynaJ and LittleBit1987 like this.

  11. #511
    Senior Member LightBright's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2017
    Posts
    274
    Rep Power
    6

    Default Re: Post a fact about yourself

    Quote Originally Posted by Yahweh_is_gracious View Post
    Weird is a matter of definition.

    I am perfectly normal. Absolutely normal and a model of mental health. It's the rest of YOU that are crazy as sacks of hot cats. Looney-Tooney you all are. There isn't a sane one among all of you, which sets me apart from the rest of you.

    I'm so glad I'm normal.












    ...that was hard to type with a straight face.
    HEY HEY CHILL FAM AT LEAST COMPARE US TO DOGS CATS SUCK! And the fact that you said "looney tooney" proves your the weirdest one here xD
    LittleBit1987 likes this.
    God First God Bless
    "Seek first the kingdom of God and that other crap will totally come too" ~ Nate's International Version

  12. #512
    Senior Member IDEAtor's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    780
    Blog Entries
    35
    Rep Power
    17

    Default Re: Post a fact about yourself

    I stopped my own winning shot in basketball (I jumped to stop it from going in because I heard the buzzer.)
    I made a soccer goal from midfield as a defender.
    I was really good at hockey in gym class.
    Kickball was my strength. Baseball was my worst sport. I could really throw, but I hated facing the pitchers.
    My favorite position in football was wide-receiver, on the hill on Friday nights. (I never played on a team.)
    Volleyball was a hit and miss. I could have really bad matches, but then come out and hit aces.
    Tennis was fun as a child, as was golf.
    I prefer pool to swimming.
    I like to skate more than I know.
    Ultimate Frisbee was something I played before going to chapel as a teenager. Meaning, I was really sweaty for church.
    Finally, they should make a miniature golf course for bowling.
    (If it already exists, do you think it is in Kentucky's Bowling Green?)
    I appreciate your ideas, advice, and prayers. I mean to love Jesus.

  13. #513
    Senior Member toinena's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 10th, 2017
    Age
    45
    Posts
    1,187
    Blog Entries
    24
    Rep Power
    67

    Default Re: Post a fact about yourself

    Tinuviel is mean????? Never. She is one of the loveliest persons here.

    Do I think I am weird? Definitely not normal. Insane? Perhaps not. Nerd? I guess a bit.

    Weird? Who else likes to play the bassoon except for weird people?
    LittleBit1987 likes this.
    Brrrr! Humbug!

    Make the world happy, play the bassoon.

  14. #514
    Senior Member LittleBit1987's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2014
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,062
    Blog Entries
    5
    Rep Power
    102

    Default Re: Post a fact about yourself

    Quote Originally Posted by LightBright View Post
    Ikr same here NOTHING WRONG WITH BEING WEIRD
    The weird ones... UNITE!!! xD

    Quote Originally Posted by Yahweh_is_gracious View Post
    Weird is a matter of definition.

    I am perfectly normal. Absolutely normal and a model of mental health. It's the rest of YOU that are crazy as sacks of hot cats. Looney-Tooney you all are. There isn't a sane one among all of you, which sets me apart from the rest of you.

    I'm so glad I'm normal.












    ...that was hard to type with a straight face.
    Ha!

    You almost had me there for a sec. :P
    #HisStrengthNotMyOwn

  15. #515
    Senior Member LightBright's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2017
    Posts
    274
    Rep Power
    6

    Default Re: Post a fact about yourself

    Quote Originally Posted by toinena View Post
    Tinuviel is mean????? Never. She is one of the loveliest persons here.

    Do I think I am weird? Definitely not normal. Insane? Perhaps not. Nerd? I guess a bit.

    Weird? Who else likes to play the bassoon except for weird people?
    She is totally mean she disrespected me in the worst way imaginable xD and your not weird just different(how normal people explain us weird people) but yea me too im a total nerd. If you know whats tsundere means, and how to spell it, your officially a weird nerd so ye
    God First God Bless
    "Seek first the kingdom of God and that other crap will totally come too" ~ Nate's International Version

  16. #516
    Moderator AlaynaJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 15th, 1999
    Age
    31
    Posts
    8,258
    Rep Power
    34

    Default Re: Post a fact about yourself

    Quote Originally Posted by Yahweh_is_gracious View Post
    Weird is a matter of definition.

    I am perfectly normal. Absolutely normal and a model of mental health. It's the rest of YOU that are crazy as sacks of hot cats. Looney-Tooney you all are. There isn't a sane one among all of you, which sets me apart from the rest of you.

    I'm so glad I'm normal.












    ...that was hard to type with a straight face.

    I fully admit- there is nothing sane about me.
    "Don't eat casseroles in the dark." -MissCris

  17. #517
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    November 6th, 2017
    Age
    29
    Posts
    194
    Rep Power
    15

    Default Re: Post a fact about yourself

    I am a nerd.....I admit it that I am
    LittleBit1987 likes this.

  18. #518
    Senior Member LightBright's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2017
    Posts
    274
    Rep Power
    6

    Default Re: Post a fact about yourself

    Quote Originally Posted by AlaynaJ View Post
    I fully admit- there is nothing sane about me.
    Thats where you're wrong your a Christian nothing more sane then that
    God First God Bless
    "Seek first the kingdom of God and that other crap will totally come too" ~ Nate's International Version

  19. #519
    Senior Member LightBright's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2017
    Posts
    274
    Rep Power
    6

    Default Re: Post a fact about yourself

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelOwen View Post
    I am a nerd.....I admit it that I am
    Hmm what kind of nerd sir
    God First God Bless
    "Seek first the kingdom of God and that other crap will totally come too" ~ Nate's International Version

  20. #520
    Senior Member LittleBit1987's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2014
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,062
    Blog Entries
    5
    Rep Power
    102

    Default Re: Post a fact about yourself

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelOwen View Post
    I am a nerd.....I admit it that I am
    Quote Originally Posted by LightBright View Post
    Hmm what kind of nerd sir
    Does that really matter? lol

    I mean we are ALL weird here... might as well be nerds too
    #HisStrengthNotMyOwn

Page 26 of 46 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The Facts Only Thread haha post what ever fact you like...
    By JIMBO43 in forum Bible Discussion Forum
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: February 25th, 2017, 09:00 AM
  2. Fact and Truth
    By Dhani-bat in forum Christian Poems & Poetry
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: May 3rd, 2015, 08:11 AM
  3. its the fact
    By Heny in forum New Christian Chat Members (Introduce yourselves!!!)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: January 11th, 2015, 03:15 AM
  4. Fun fact about you?
    By dliz in forum Miscellaneous
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: August 31st, 2012, 12:02 PM