Page 292 of 360 FirstFirst ... 192242282290291292293294302342 ... LastLast
Results 5,821 to 5,840 of 7189
Like Tree24913Likes

Christian Singles Forum

Christian and single? Seek (or give) advice and encouragement here.

Thread: A conversation about nothing in particular

  1. #5821
    Senior Member Didymous's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2018
    Age
    54
    Posts
    1,036
    Rep Power
    31

    Default Re: A conversation about nothing in particular

    Quote Originally Posted by slave View Post
    Then this is a good close-out for me then - Let us pray:

    "Lord, Where there is Good Evil is right there beside it - we see evil trying to create separatism in the ranks of Your Church Lord, and we ask that You stand against it. Lord build us up in Your faith and have us yield to You in all our ways. Help us not fight for right and wrong, but help us remain in Righteousness and help us maintain right human relationships - rooted in godly love and counsel. Father give us this day, Your power, to thwart the Enemy at every front and help us remember it is not people who we must conquer but it is Sin we must let Your conquering Victory on a Cross prevail in - as we stand on the ground of victory You afford us in Jesus Christ on a Cross give us strength to take back what is Yours. Father, we pray for all who are facing persecution for Your name sake, and we ask you to protect them from harm in Jesus name I pray Amen." Ok now God has released me to go.....Good Bye!
    Very nice, and I agree!
    tourist, slave, Magenta and 3 others like this.

  2. #5822
    Senior Member Josie223's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 24th, 2018
    Age
    43
    Posts
    244
    Rep Power
    11

    Default Re: A conversation about nothing in particular

    Good evening everyone, what's up?
    Well its evening at my end (19hrs55)

  3. #5823
    Senior Member Josie223's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 24th, 2018
    Age
    43
    Posts
    244
    Rep Power
    11

    Default Re: A conversation about nothing in particular

    I just noticed that I am now a senior member, what is responsible for that? Can somebody explain to me?
    Wow!

  4. #5824
    Senior Member HisUnfailingLove's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 14th, 2018
    Age
    50
    Posts
    4,232
    Rep Power
    67

    Default Re: A conversation about nothing in particular

    Quote Originally Posted by Josie223 View Post
    Good evening everyone, what's up?
    Well its evening at my end (19hrs55)
    Hi beautiful - how are you? I'm gonna have to say goodnight/goodmorning cause I've been awake and on here lol since about 1.30am and now it's almost 5.00am and I have to work today - lol and I will need more than about 3.5 hrs sleep to do that - so for now it's farewell lovely xo talk soon (((HUGS)))
    tourist, slave, Magenta and 3 others like this.

  5. #5825
    Senior Member Didymous's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2018
    Age
    54
    Posts
    1,036
    Rep Power
    31

    Default Re: A conversation about nothing in particular

    Quote Originally Posted by Josie223 View Post
    I just noticed that I am now a senior member, what is responsible for that? Can somebody explain to me?
    Wow!
    Me too! I guess they figured out how old I sometimes feel when I get up in the morning?
    tourist, slave, Deade and 3 others like this.

  6. #5826
    Senior Member HisUnfailingLove's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 14th, 2018
    Age
    50
    Posts
    4,232
    Rep Power
    67

    Default Re: A conversation about nothing in particular

    Quote Originally Posted by Josie223 View Post
    I just noticed that I am now a senior member, what is responsible for that? Can somebody explain to me?
    Wow!
    Poss to do with your amount of posts not too sure lol but welcome to your new seniority haha xo God bless you
    tourist, Magenta, Deade and 2 others like this.

  7. #5827
    Senior Member Magenta's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 3rd, 2015
    Age
    63
    Posts
    21,914
    Rep Power
    612

    Default Re: A conversation about nothing in particular

    Quote Originally Posted by Didymous View Post
    Ah, sweet one, we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose. He knows your heart, and feels your pain, and I sense it and pray for joy for you through my tears for you-In His most mighty, precious name, Amen.




    tourist, slave, Deade and 2 others like this.


    Embrace the Grace and Rejoice in His Everlasting Mercy and Love

  8. #5828
    Senior Member Magenta's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 3rd, 2015
    Age
    63
    Posts
    21,914
    Rep Power
    612

    Default Re: A conversation about nothing in particular

    Quote Originally Posted by Josie223 View Post
    I just noticed that I am now a senior member, what is responsible for that? Can somebody explain to me?
    Wow!
    You become a senior member after 100 posts, I think
    tourist, slave, Deade and 2 others like this.


    Embrace the Grace and Rejoice in His Everlasting Mercy and Love

  9. #5829
    Senior Member Magenta's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 3rd, 2015
    Age
    63
    Posts
    21,914
    Rep Power
    612

    Default Re: A conversation about nothing in particular

    Quote Originally Posted by slave View Post
    Then this is a good close-out for me then - Let us pray:

    "Lord, Where there is Good Evil is right there beside it - we see evil trying to create separatism in the ranks of Your Church Lord, and we ask that You stand against it. Lord build us up in Your faith and have us yield to You in all our ways. Help us not fight for right and wrong, but help us remain in Righteousness and help us maintain right human relationships - rooted in godly love and counsel. Father give us this day, Your power, to thwart the Enemy at every front and help us remember it is not people who we must conquer but it is Sin we must let Your conquering Victory on a Cross prevail in - as we stand on the ground of victory You afford us in Jesus Christ on a Cross give us strength to take back what is Yours. Father, we pray for all who are facing persecution for Your name sake, and we ask you to protect them from harm in Jesus name I pray Amen." Ok now God has released me to go.....Good Bye!
    Thank you very much, Dan. May God continue to richly bless you!




    Embrace the Grace and Rejoice in His Everlasting Mercy and Love

  10. #5830
    Senior Member tourist's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 13th, 2014
    Age
    63
    Posts
    20,669
    Blog Entries
    5
    Rep Power
    488

    Default Re: A conversation about nothing in particular

    Quote Originally Posted by Josie223 View Post
    I just noticed that I am now a senior member, what is responsible for that? Can somebody explain to me?
    Wow!
    You become a Senior Member after writing 100 posts. Most members of this site are just chat peeps and remain Junior Members without any rep power. I believe that you become a Member after your first 50 posts. At that time your accumulated rep power is shown. You get 1 rep power for becoming a Member, one for each 1 year anniversary and 1 power for each 1000 posts. Also, the fastest way to accumulate rep power is through the rep points that members award you. For each 100 rep points you get an increase of 1 rep power. Getting rep from certain members with a high rep power count will increase your own rep power rapidly. Members that post infrequently are not really a known entity and therefore have very little rep power. Rep power in itself doesn't prove anything other than that you are consistent in the way that you post and stay true to who you are. You are probably confuzzled at my explanation but that's understandable.
    slave, Magenta, Isny and 5 others like this.
    M & M's melt in your mouth and not in your hands.

  11. #5831
    Senior Member tourist's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 13th, 2014
    Age
    63
    Posts
    20,669
    Blog Entries
    5
    Rep Power
    488

    Default Re: A conversation about nothing in particular

    Quote Originally Posted by Magenta View Post
    You become a senior member after 100 posts, I think
    Yes, this is correct.
    slave, Magenta, Deade and 3 others like this.
    M & M's melt in your mouth and not in your hands.

  12. #5832
    Senior Member Josie223's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 24th, 2018
    Age
    43
    Posts
    244
    Rep Power
    11

    Default Re: A conversation about nothing in particular

    Quote Originally Posted by HisUnfailingLove View Post
    Hi beautiful - how are you? I'm gonna have to say goodnight/goodmorning cause I've been awake and on here lol since about 1.30am and now it's almost 5.00am and I have to work today - lol and I will need more than about 3.5 hrs sleep to do that - so for now it's farewell lovely xo talk soon (((HUGS)))
    Oh yea ma, I understand. That notwithstanding, I did it again
    Sweet sleep my dear sista!
    tourist, slave, Deade and 3 others like this.

  13. #5833
    Senior Member Josie223's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 24th, 2018
    Age
    43
    Posts
    244
    Rep Power
    11

    Default Re: A conversation about nothing in particular

    Quote Originally Posted by HisUnfailingLove View Post
    Hi beautiful - how are you? I'm gonna have to say goodnight/goodmorning cause I've been awake and on here lol since about 1.30am and now it's almost 5.00am and I have to work today - lol and I will need more than about 3.5 hrs sleep to do that - so for now it's farewell lovely xo talk soon (((HUGS)))
    Oh yea ma, I understand. That notwithstanding, I did it again
    Sweet sleep my dear sista!
    tourist, slave, Deade and 3 others like this.

  14. #5834
    Senior Member Josie223's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 24th, 2018
    Age
    43
    Posts
    244
    Rep Power
    11

    Default Re: A conversation about nothing in particular

    Quote Originally Posted by Didymous View Post
    Me too! I guess they figured out how old I sometimes feel when I get up in the morning?
    Like seriously Didy, it was becoming very very unbecoming to me a junior at my age lol
    tourist, slave, Deade and 2 others like this.

  15. #5835
    Senior Member Mel85's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 28th, 2018
    Age
    32
    Posts
    805
    Rep Power
    29

    Default Re: A conversation about nothing in particular

    Top of the morning lovelies... just popping into say TALOFA (means greetings/hello in Samoan).

    Have a blessed day/night! <3


    “Feed your faith and your doubts will starve to death”


    "For you have been given not only the privilege of trusting in Christ but also the privilege of suffering for Him" - Philippians 1:29


  16. #5836
    Senior Member Josie223's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 24th, 2018
    Age
    43
    Posts
    244
    Rep Power
    11

    Default Re: A conversation about nothing in particular

    Quote Originally Posted by tourist View Post
    You become a Senior Member after writing 100 posts. Most members of this site are just chat peeps and remain Junior Members without any rep power. I believe that you become a Member after your first 50 posts. At that time your accumulated rep power is shown. You get 1 rep power for becoming a Member, one for each 1 year anniversary and 1 power for each 1000 posts. Also, the fastest way to accumulate rep power is through the rep points that members award you. For each 100 rep points you get an increase of 1 rep power. Getting rep from certain members with a high rep power count will increase your own rep power rapidly. Members that post infrequently are not really a known entity and therefore have very little rep power. Rep power in itself doesn't prove anything other than that you are consistent in the way that you post and stay true to who you are. You are probably confuzzled at my explanation but that's understandable.
    Oh really? Thanks for the detailed explanation. I am not confuzzled, instead I would have loved to ask more questions for clarity but then I may confuzz u, but if you are not confuzzled, feel free to answer me. Now my question goes thus; what is Rep power. I see people sending me it etc but no idea. So now that we are talking can you help me sir or anyone else? Thanks
    slave, HisUnfailingLove and becc like this.

  17. #5837
    Senior Member Josie223's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 24th, 2018
    Age
    43
    Posts
    244
    Rep Power
    11

    Default Re: A conversation about nothing in particular

    Quote Originally Posted by tourist View Post
    You become a Senior Member after writing 100 posts. Most members of this site are just chat peeps and remain Junior Members without any rep power. I believe that you become a Member after your first 50 posts. At that time your accumulated rep power is shown. You get 1 rep power for becoming a Member, one for each 1 year anniversary and 1 power for each 1000 posts. Also, the fastest way to accumulate rep power is through the rep points that members award you. For each 100 rep points you get an increase of 1 rep power. Getting rep from certain members with a high rep power count will increase your own rep power rapidly. Members that post infrequently are not really a known entity and therefore have very little rep power. Rep power in itself doesn't prove anything other than that you are consistent in the way that you post and stay true to who you are. You are probably confuzzled at my explanation but that's understandable.
    Oh really? Thanks for the detailed explanation. I am not confuzzled, instead I would have loved to ask more questions for clarity but then I may confuzz u, but if you are not confuzzled, feel free to answer me. Now my question goes thus; what is Rep power. I see people sending me it etc but no idea. So now that we are talking can you help me sir or anyone else? Thanks
    slave, HisUnfailingLove and becc like this.

  18. #5838
    Senior Member tourist's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 13th, 2014
    Age
    63
    Posts
    20,669
    Blog Entries
    5
    Rep Power
    488

    Default Re: A conversation about nothing in particular

    Quote Originally Posted by Josie223 View Post
    Oh really? Thanks for the detailed explanation. I am not confuzzled, instead I would have loved to ask more questions for clarity but then I may confuzz u, but if you are not confuzzled, feel free to answer me. Now my question goes thus; what is Rep power. I see people sending me it etc but no idea. So now that we are talking can you help me sir or anyone else? Thanks
    You can send rep for a post by clicking on the star on the bottom of the post on the left-hand side that you want to rep. You can only give a certain number of rep each day, I think the limit is 10 per day but I might be wrong on this. Once you rep someone you must give a certain amount to other members before you can rep that same member again, I think that number is 10 too but you cannot rep the same post twice. Once you click on the star you can leave a little message along with your name if you chose. I always make it point to thank any member that gave me rep regardless of their rep power but some members chose to remain anonymous and I respect that. A member can receive any amount of reps each day with no limit. Sometimes the same post will be given rep by different members. Now, the little green boxes are given based on the amount of reps received, usually a box for each rep. I think that the maximum of boxes is 10. If you place your cursor under a member's green boxes it will give a little rating given by the site.
    Last edited by tourist; 5 Days Ago at 04:03 PM.
    M & M's melt in your mouth and not in your hands.

  19. #5839
    Senior Member Didymous's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2018
    Age
    54
    Posts
    1,036
    Rep Power
    31

    Default Re: A conversation about nothing in particular

    Quote Originally Posted by Mel85 View Post
    Top of the morning lovelies... just popping into say TALOFA (means greetings/hello in Samoan).

    Have a blessed day/night! <3
    Aaayukii, Nani kushtan
    tourist, slave, Deade and 2 others like this.

  20. #5840
    Senior Member Didymous's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2018
    Age
    54
    Posts
    1,036
    Rep Power
    31

    Default Re: A conversation about nothing in particular

    Quote Originally Posted by Didymous View Post
    Aaayukii, Nani kushtan
    Means hello, my sister.

Similar Threads

  1. should there be conversation with him still
    By Ndz in forum Christian Singles Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: August 10th, 2013, 06:17 PM
  2. anyone for a conversation? :)
    By valerie in forum Christian Young Adults Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: November 3rd, 2012, 08:37 PM
  3. How that conversation might go...
    By Jullianna in forum Christian Singles Forum
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: July 3rd, 2012, 01:27 PM
  4. The 2nd conversation
    By aspen in forum Bible Discussion Forum
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: February 24th, 2010, 06:45 PM
  5. conversation
    By sarah44 in forum New Christian Chat Members (Introduce yourselves!!!)
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: November 16th, 2009, 10:34 AM