Page 2338 of 2879 FirstFirst ... 1338 1838 2238 2288 2328 2336 2337 2338 2339 2340 2348 2388 2438 2838 ... LastLast
Results 46,741 to 46,760 of 57580
Like Tree104407Likes

Christian Singles Forum

Christian and single? Seek (or give) advice and encouragement here.

Thread: Streams of Consciousness & Thoughts~~~

  1. #46741
    coby2
    Guest

    Default Re: Streams of Consciousness & Thoughts~~~

    Quote Originally Posted by Roh_Chris View Post
    Isn't it Francaise?
    No Francois is a French name. The joke doesn't really work in English. Here Frans is a name.
    AbigailZeke likes this.

  2. #46742
    Senior Member wwjd_kilden's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 13th, 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    34,362
    Rep Power
    113

    Default Re: Streams of Consciousness & Thoughts~~~

    Is it in Dutch or French originally?
    AbigailZeke and coby2 like this.

  3. #46743
    Senior Member shineyourlight's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 25th, 2015
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,095
    Blog Entries
    3
    Rep Power
    42

    Default Re: Streams of Consciousness & Thoughts~~~

    For those who use WhatsApp, check this out.

    I was texting my boyfriend last night and I received a message on WhatsApp saying, "Messages you send to this chat and calls are now secured with end-to-end encryption."

    Forget Apple vs. the FBI: WhatsApp Just Switched on Encryption for a Billion People | WIRED
    Last edited by shineyourlight; April 6th, 2016 at 09:05 AM.
    sealabeag and Roh_Chris like this.
    "My objective is not to contrive ways to 'get someone saved'; rather, my objective is to walk when He prompts me to walk, talk when He says to talk, fall silent when I'm at risk of saying too much, and stay put when He leads me to stay put." -Bill Hybels

  4. #46744
    Senior Member wwjd_kilden's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 13th, 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    34,362
    Rep Power
    113

    Default Re: Streams of Consciousness & Thoughts~~~

    Cool

    I wonder if the government even believe themselves. I mean, the terrorist will use way "heavier" encryption programs if they want to be left alone, I doubt they use whatsapp to agree when to blow the next car to smithereens.

  5. #46745
    Senior Member shineyourlight's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 25th, 2015
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,095
    Blog Entries
    3
    Rep Power
    42

    Default Re: Streams of Consciousness & Thoughts~~~

    Quote Originally Posted by wwjd_kilden View Post
    Cool

    I wonder if the government even believe themselves. I mean, the terrorist will use way "heavier" encryption programs if they want to be left alone, I doubt they use whatsapp to agree when to blow the next car to smithereens.
    Touche, my friend.

    Touche.
    wwjd_kilden and Roh_Chris like this.
    "My objective is not to contrive ways to 'get someone saved'; rather, my objective is to walk when He prompts me to walk, talk when He says to talk, fall silent when I'm at risk of saying too much, and stay put when He leads me to stay put." -Bill Hybels

  6. #46746
    Senior Member Roh_Chris's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 15th, 2014
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,725
    Rep Power
    23

    Default Re: Streams of Consciousness & Thoughts~~~

    Quote Originally Posted by shineyourlight View Post
    For those who use WhatsApp, check this out.

    I was texting my boyfriend last night and I received a message on WhatsApp saying, "Messages you send to this chat and calls are now secured with end-to-end encryption."

    Forget Apple vs. the FBI: WhatsApp Just Switched on Encryption for a Billion People | WIRED
    Whatsapp, which has most of its customer base OUTSIDE THE U.S. has brought in a technological innovation ahead of its American competitors. OH SNAP!

    By the way, you have a boyfriend? That's news!
    AbigailZeke likes this.

  7. #46747
    Senior Member shineyourlight's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 25th, 2015
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,095
    Blog Entries
    3
    Rep Power
    42

    Default Re: Streams of Consciousness & Thoughts~~~

    Quote Originally Posted by Roh_Chris View Post
    Whatsapp, which has most of its customer base OUTSIDE THE U.S. has brought in a technological innovation ahead of its American competitors. OH SNAP!

    By the way, you have a boyfriend? That's news!
    I've only been talking about it for the past 5 months on CC.

    Keep up with the times, Roh_Chris.
    Roh_Chris likes this.
    "My objective is not to contrive ways to 'get someone saved'; rather, my objective is to walk when He prompts me to walk, talk when He says to talk, fall silent when I'm at risk of saying too much, and stay put when He leads me to stay put." -Bill Hybels

  8. #46748
    Senior Member Roh_Chris's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 15th, 2014
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,725
    Rep Power
    23

    Default Re: Streams of Consciousness & Thoughts~~~

    Quote Originally Posted by wwjd_kilden View Post
    Cool

    I wonder if the government even believe themselves. I mean, the terrorist will use way "heavier" encryption programs if they want to be left alone, I doubt they use whatsapp to agree when to blow the next car to smithereens.
    Actually, VoIP, Whatsapp and Skype are tools used by terrorists to communicate with each other, over the globe. This came to light during some recent investigations in India.

    Quote Originally Posted by shineyourlight View Post
    I've only been talking about it for the past 5 months on CC.

    Keep up with the times, Roh_Chris.
    I apologize, shine. I guess I didn't get the office memo. Is he Justin Bieber?
    LittleBit1987 likes this.

  9. #46749
    Senior Member shineyourlight's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 25th, 2015
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,095
    Blog Entries
    3
    Rep Power
    42

    Default Re: Streams of Consciousness & Thoughts~~~


    I apologize, shine. I guess I didn't get the office memo. Is he Justin Bieber?
    I sent the memo out this morning since I thought to myself, "Roh_Chris is a bit slow at these things." Figured I'd help a brother out.
    Roh_Chris likes this.
    "My objective is not to contrive ways to 'get someone saved'; rather, my objective is to walk when He prompts me to walk, talk when He says to talk, fall silent when I'm at risk of saying too much, and stay put when He leads me to stay put." -Bill Hybels

  10. #46750
    Senior Member AbigailZeke's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 11th, 2016
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,137
    Rep Power
    58

    Default Re: Streams of Consciousness & Thoughts~~~

    Quote Originally Posted by Roh_Chris View Post
    Whatsapp, which has most of its customer base OUTSIDE THE U.S. has brought in a technological innovation ahead of its American competitors. OH SNAP!

    By the way, you have a boyfriend? That's news!
    My boss and I were just talking about WhatsApp lol. Yeah the way they make their network, work, is efficient and innovative. And with mostly the non-US area as their primary market, privacy concerns weren't as big as it would've been otherwise. Their lack of security has been an issue for quite some time now. Scary.
    Roh_Chris likes this.
    "In this world, you will have tribulation. But take heart, I have overcome the world." - Jesus

    My name is Abigail. I blog. I work full-time as a Network Engineer and I study Web Development part time. I also serve at New Creation Church SG as a Sound Control Assistant.

    This is the story of how I met the grace of Jesus Christ.

  11. #46751
    Senior Member AbigailZeke's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 11th, 2016
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,137
    Rep Power
    58

    Default Re: Streams of Consciousness & Thoughts~~~

    Quote Originally Posted by Roh_Chris View Post
    Actually, VoIP, Whatsapp and Skype are tools used by terrorists to communicate with each other, over the globe. This came to light during some recent investigations in India.
    Even ISIS uses Skype...
    "In this world, you will have tribulation. But take heart, I have overcome the world." - Jesus

    My name is Abigail. I blog. I work full-time as a Network Engineer and I study Web Development part time. I also serve at New Creation Church SG as a Sound Control Assistant.

    This is the story of how I met the grace of Jesus Christ.

  12. #46752
    Senior Member shineyourlight's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 25th, 2015
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,095
    Blog Entries
    3
    Rep Power
    42

    Default Re: Streams of Consciousness & Thoughts~~~

    Quote Originally Posted by AbigailZeke View Post
    Their lack of security has been an issue for quite some time now. Scary.
    WhatsApp or Facebook?
    "My objective is not to contrive ways to 'get someone saved'; rather, my objective is to walk when He prompts me to walk, talk when He says to talk, fall silent when I'm at risk of saying too much, and stay put when He leads me to stay put." -Bill Hybels

  13. #46753
    Senior Member shineyourlight's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 25th, 2015
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,095
    Blog Entries
    3
    Rep Power
    42

    Default Re: Streams of Consciousness & Thoughts~~~

    Actually, VoIP, Whatsapp and Skype are tools used by terrorists to communicate with each other, over the globe. This came to light during some recent investigations in India.

    Whaaaa? Scary.
    "My objective is not to contrive ways to 'get someone saved'; rather, my objective is to walk when He prompts me to walk, talk when He says to talk, fall silent when I'm at risk of saying too much, and stay put when He leads me to stay put." -Bill Hybels

  14. #46754
    Senior Member Roh_Chris's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 15th, 2014
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,725
    Rep Power
    23

    Default Re: Streams of Consciousness & Thoughts~~~

    Quote Originally Posted by shineyourlight View Post
    I sent the memo out this morning since I thought to myself, "Roh_Chris is a bit slow at these things." Figured I'd help a brother out.
    Thanks, I appreciate that. Well, I am excited for you. I wish that he is happy.
    shineyourlight likes this.

  15. #46755
    Senior Member shineyourlight's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 25th, 2015
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,095
    Blog Entries
    3
    Rep Power
    42

    Default Re: Streams of Consciousness & Thoughts~~~

    Quote Originally Posted by Roh_Chris View Post
    Thanks, I appreciate that. Well, I am excited for you. I wish that he is happy.
    Of course he's happy. He's with me. He's lucky to even be dating a girl like me.

    It is I who is miserable. J/k!
    PopClick and Roh_Chris like this.
    "My objective is not to contrive ways to 'get someone saved'; rather, my objective is to walk when He prompts me to walk, talk when He says to talk, fall silent when I'm at risk of saying too much, and stay put when He leads me to stay put." -Bill Hybels

  16. #46756
    Senior Member wwjd_kilden's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 13th, 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    34,362
    Rep Power
    113

    Default Re: Streams of Consciousness & Thoughts~~~

    Quote Originally Posted by Roh_Chris View Post
    Actually, VoIP, Whatsapp and Skype are tools used by terrorists to communicate with each other, over the globe. This came to light during some recent investigations in India.



    I apologize, shine. I guess I didn't get the office memo. Is he Justin Bieber?
    Well, that leads to the question
    If it is OK for the government to listen in on my whatsapp convo, can they also demand to bug my house? Film my living room?
    Roh_Chris and AbigailZeke like this.

  17. #46757
    Senior Member Roh_Chris's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 15th, 2014
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,725
    Rep Power
    23

    Default Re: Streams of Consciousness & Thoughts~~~

    Quote Originally Posted by AbigailZeke View Post
    My boss and I were just talking about WhatsApp lol. Yeah the way they make their network, work, is efficient and innovative. And with mostly the non-US area as their primary market, privacy concerns weren't as big as it would've been otherwise. Their lack of security has been an issue for quite some time now. Scary.
    I thought they had a reasonable privacy standard compared to Viber, Telegram, WeChat, etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by AbigailZeke View Post
    Even ISIS uses Skype...
    That's right. ISIS uses its own "terrorist employee portal", which is encrypted.

    Quote Originally Posted by shineyourlight View Post
    WhatsApp or Facebook?
    Whatsapp.

    To be honest, encryption is a double-edged weapon. But that is the same with a gun, a sword and a kitchen knife. I don't think the Government should stop encryption just because terrorists misuse it. If the terrorists so desire, they can always create a different one, irrespective of the Government's position on it.

  18. #46758
    Senior Member seoulsearch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 23rd, 2009
    Age
    43
    Posts
    9,174
    Rep Power
    82

    Default Re: Streams of Consciousness & Thoughts~~~

    Quote Originally Posted by Roh_Chris View Post
    Whatsapp, which has most of its customer base OUTSIDE THE U.S. has brought in a technological innovation ahead of its American competitors. OH SNAP!

    By the way, you have a boyfriend? That's news!
    Quote Originally Posted by shineyourlight View Post
    I've only been talking about it for the past 5 months on CC.

    Keep up with the times, Roh_Chris.
    I'm thinking Roh_Chris had better behave his trouble-making, trolling self...

    Or Shine's boyfriend just might come and kick down his bridge.
    Roh_Chris and AbigailZeke like this.
    Being catfished is one of the worst online experiences you can have.

    If that person you're talking to seems too good or too good-looking to be real... It's probably because they AREN'T. Or at least, they aren't being real... with you. Please, be careful! <3

    Proverbs 4:23 -- "Above all else, guard your heart... for it determines the course of your life."




  19. #46759
    Senior Member melita916's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 12th, 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    8,459
    Rep Power
    95

    Default Re: Streams of Consciousness & Thoughts~~~

    i still didn't get any cookies.
    AbigailZeke likes this.
    ~cheers~

    "I will sing to the Lord for He has been good to me." -Psalm 13:6

  20. #46760
    Senior Member Roh_Chris's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 15th, 2014
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,725
    Rep Power
    23

    Default Re: Streams of Consciousness & Thoughts~~~

    Quote Originally Posted by shineyourlight View Post
    Of course he's happy. He's with me. He's lucky to even be dating a girl like me.

    It is I who is miserable. J/k!
    I am sure. Wait, aren't we still talking of Justin Bieber?

    Quote Originally Posted by wwjd_kilden View Post
    Well, that leads to the question
    If it is OK for the government to listen in on my whatsapp convo, can they also demand to bug my house? Film my living room?
    Tough question. But I understand where you come from.

    Quote Originally Posted by seoulsearch View Post
    I'm thinking Roh_Chris had better behave his trouble-making, trolling self...

    Or Shine's boyfriend just might come and kick down his bridge.
    Shine's boyfriend would be pretty intimidated of me.
    AbigailZeke likes this.

Similar Threads

  1. BE FULL OF THE CONSCIOUSNESS OF GOD
    By Grace777x70 in forum Bible Discussion Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: July 8th, 2016, 04:16 PM
  2. Streams of Sub-Consciousness Thoughts
    By tourist in forum Christian Singles Forum
    Replies: 406
    Last Post: April 7th, 2016, 01:11 AM
  3. Biblical streams of consciousness and thoughts
    By Spokenpassage in forum Bible Discussion Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: August 7th, 2014, 08:02 PM