Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22
Like Tree14Likes

Christian Teens Forum

Teenage Jesus freaks (and Jesus freak wannabes): join/start a discussion here; give/seek advice and encouragement.

Thread: Black Hebrew Israelites

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    January 14th, 2017
    Posts
    53
    Rep Power
    1

    Default Black Hebrew Israelites

    About I'd say an hour or so ago, I was having an Instagram conversation with one of the Black Hebrew Israelites I made previous posts about, and he made some intriguing points that scared me even more. They started talking about how the white ancestors made the Bible and the teaching of Jesus all about being white, and that everyone is white. They said again that whites are descendants of Esau and are wicked. They said that Christianity is a false teaching of white supremacy, and that Christians are Gentiles that are condemned. There was a lot more scary stuff that I probably forgot. At this point I feel so scared and nervous because I don't know what is right or wrong. what if Jesus comes back and he says Christians were wrong. and we're all thrown into the lake of fire? I just don't know anymore. Someone please help.

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    January 14th, 2017
    Posts
    53
    Rep Power
    1

    Default Re: Black Hebrew Israelites

    I also want to say that they talked about how instead of Jesus returning and taking his followers to Heaven, he will come back and enslave the white people (descendants of Esau), and then cast them into the lake of fire after the millenium for being so wicked to his chosen people. This also scares me VERY VERY much

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    February 1st, 2017
    Age
    28
    Posts
    586
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Black Hebrew Israelites

    Well your acquaintance is pretty much wrong. Whites are descendants of Japheth son of Noah, blacks are descendants of Ham son of Noah, and Asians are the descendants of Shem son of Noah. Esau was Semitic, with his descendants being Semitic-Hamitic mixes via his wives, some of his wives were daughters of Heth (a Canaanite Hamite) and some of his wives were from Ishmael (Ishmael would be Semitic and Hamitic mixed, Semitic via Abraham and Hamitic via Hagar an Egyptian.)

    The races from Japheth, the Europeans, are largely not talked about in the Bible until later on when the Greeks and Romans enter the picture and when Paul went on his missions to spread the Gospel to the pagan whites throughout Europe.

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    February 1st, 2017
    Age
    28
    Posts
    586
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Black Hebrew Israelites

    My mistake, did not realize at first this to be the Teens section, just saw the post in the recent threads. So I'll leave you all with a thought and let you all work it out yourselves young brothers.

    Don't worry too much, the carnal race stuff isn't a big deal thanks to Jesus we are being fused into the branch of Israel. One will note the first converts to Christianity outside of the jews were the black eunuch that met Philipp and the white Europeans that Paul went to.

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    January 14th, 2017
    Posts
    53
    Rep Power
    1

    Default Re: Black Hebrew Israelites

    Quote Originally Posted by Naboth View Post
    My mistake, did not realize at first this to be the Teens section, just saw the post in the recent threads. So I'll leave you all with a thought and let you all work it out yourselves young brothers.

    Don't worry too much, the carnal race stuff isn't a big deal thanks to Jesus we are being fused into the branch of Israel. One will note the first converts to Christianity outside of the jews were the black eunuch that met Philipp and the white Europeans that Paul went to.

    Wait what were you going to say? You said you didn't know this was the teens form, so what were you going to say? Please tell me I am confused now. I looked up Japeth and it said, like you said, he was a son of Noah and is the father of Indo-Europeans. So what you said made sense. Now I'm worried again because you were going to say more. Does one have to be an Israelite to be saved? Please respond again I am confused

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    February 1st, 2017
    Age
    28
    Posts
    586
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Black Hebrew Israelites

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexT2po View Post
    Wait what were you going to say? You said you didn't know this was the teens form, so what were you going to say? Please tell me I am confused now. I looked up Japeth and it said, like you said, he was a son of Noah and is the father of Indo-Europeans. So what you said made sense. Now I'm worried again because you were going to say more. Does one have to be an Israelite to be saved? Please respond again I am confused
    I have pretty much said as I meant, your friends are wrong that Esau is the forebear of the whites because Esau was Semitic and his descendants were mixed Semitic and Hamitic. I will only respond this once more since you ask it of me, but I would encourage you to talk amongst your generational peers and share your mind and receive theirs on this subject. The subject of race is vast enough to talk about and research it for millennia.

    No, you do not have to be an Israelite to be saved, but we are saved by God and through Jesus grafted into Israel.

    Here are some verses for you to consider.

    Genesis 12:1-3

    1 Now the Lord had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee:
    2 And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:


    3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.


    Romans 11-24-26 (and the whole chapter is good to this point)


    24 For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert grafted contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree?
    25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.
    26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

    student likes this.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 29th, 2013
    Age
    45
    Posts
    3,586
    Rep Power
    36

    Default Re: Black Hebrew Israelites

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexT2po View Post
    About I'd say an hour or so ago, I was having an Instagram conversation with one of the Black Hebrew Israelites I made previous posts about, and he made some intriguing points that scared me even more. They started talking about how the white ancestors made the Bible and the teaching of Jesus all about being white, and that everyone is white. They said again that whites are descendants of Esau and are wicked. They said that Christianity is a false teaching of white supremacy, and that Christians are Gentiles that are condemned. There was a lot more scary stuff that I probably forgot. At this point I feel so scared and nervous because I don't know what is right or wrong. what if Jesus comes back and he says Christians were wrong. and we're all thrown into the lake of fire? I just don't know anymore. Someone please help.
    Why should you believe this stuff just because someone on the Internet said it?

    Christians, for the most part, haven't made Christianity about being white. White Christians had white paintings because those were the faces they were familiar with. If you go to Ethiopia, their paintings had people that looked Ethiopian. But that's not what the Christian faith is all about.

    Isaac and Jacob had the same father and mother. Why would one be white and the other black? The Ethiopians are believed to be Cushites, and some other African groups may be. In the Old Testament, it asks if a leopard can change his spots or if a Cushite can change his skin. Apparently, Cushite skin was not the same as the skin of the readers. Blacks stood out because of their skin. This idea that all the 'good guys' in the Bible were black is just a kind of racism. It's kind of like British Israelitism, but a black version of it. It's motivated by ethnic pride, not scripture or good sense.

    If some people in the Bible were dark skinned or light skinned, what does it matter? They didn't have our US history of the slave trade and racial tensions based on skin color to deal with. For some of these folks, they see the world through the lens of racial identity and skin color. And that is not the right lens to look at the Bible through. It's anachronistic.

    The Bible is not about the white man or the black man, or the white man doing bad things to the black man.

    David was ruddy, that is reddish. Some European Jews have red hair, and there is a belief that David had red hair. Some people would say that the red hair was bred in through some intermarriage with Khazars or other groups. I don't know about that, but if that were the case, saying David's hair was red might have been reading some of their own characteristics back into the story.
    jenniferand2 likes this.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Demi777's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2014
    Age
    17
    Posts
    4,640
    Blog Entries
    45
    Rep Power
    112

    Default Re: Black Hebrew Israelites

    Close your social media accounts jeeez stop believing everything u see.
    God bless you
    ~*~Demi777 ~*~

    My Testimony:
    http://christianchat.com/testimonies...shortened.html

  9. #9
    Senior Member JustWhoIAm's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2016
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,045
    Rep Power
    15

    Default Re: Black Hebrew Israelites

    Be nice.

    (slashten)
    Demi777 and notmyown like this.
    Mommy, where's fluffy?

  10. #10
    Senior Member Miri's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 22nd, 2012
    Age
    49
    Posts
    6,467
    Blog Entries
    13
    Rep Power
    185

    Default Re: Black Hebrew Israelites

    Quote Originally Posted by Naboth View Post
    Well your acquaintance is pretty much wrong. Whites are descendants of Japheth son of Noah, blacks are descendants of Ham son of Noah, and Asians are the descendants of Shem son of Noah. Esau was Semitic, with his descendants being Semitic-Hamitic mixes via his wives, some of his wives were daughters of Heth (a Canaanite Hamite) and some of his wives were from Ishmael (Ishmael would be Semitic and Hamitic mixed, Semitic via Abraham and Hamitic via Hagar an Egyptian.)

    The races from Japheth, the Europeans, are largely not talked about in the Bible until later on when the Greeks and Romans enter the picture and when Paul went on his missions to spread the Gospel to the pagan whites throughout Europe.
    I know some people think this, but there is no evidence for it.
    We are all part of the same race - the human race, decesnded from Adam and Eve.

    Was is so hard for God in the beginning, to put the entire spectrum of DNA including
    different skin colour into two people. Even today we see twins born with different
    skin colour.

    First identical twins with different skin colour born in the UK* | Daily Mail Online


    maxresdefault.jpg

    To the OP read these in the bible. I see no mention of skin colour, do you?

    Colossians 3:8,10-11 NKJV
    [8] But now you yourselves are to put off all these: anger, wrath, malice,
    blasphemy, filthy language out of your mouth. [10] and have put on the new man
    who is renewed in knowledge according to the image of Him who created him,
    [11] where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcised nor uncircumcised,
    barbarian, Scythian, slave nor free, but Christ is all and in all.


    John 3:12-18 NKJV
    [12] If I have told you earthly things and you do not believe, how will you believe
    if I tell you heavenly things? [13] No one has ascended to heaven but He who came
    down from heaven, that is, the Son of Man who is in heaven. [14] And as Moses
    lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of Man be lifted up,
    [15] that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life.
    [16] For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever
    believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. [17] For God did not send
    His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might
    be saved. [18] "He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not
    believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only
    begotten Son of God.






    When someone tells you something, you need to read the bible to see if it is true
    or not. Make sure you compare different bible passages and also read it in
    context of the surrounding chapters. This is your best defence against falsehood.
    Its a good habbit to get into, to start reading the bible bit by bit.
    jenniferand2 and notmyown like this.
    He is God and
    we are not.

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 29th, 2013
    Age
    45
    Posts
    3,586
    Rep Power
    36

    Default Re: Black Hebrew Israelites

    It reminds me of a comedy sketch where they had a black actor and a white actor together in one suit pretending to be Siamese twins. Those two girls obviously are not identical.

  12. #12
    Senior Member PrynceNY's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 16th, 2016
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,110
    Rep Power
    54

    Default Re: Black Hebrew Israelites

    Please stop allowing people of the devil influence your faith.
    Demi777 likes this.
    Romans 10:13 - For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
    Acts 3:19 - Repent therefore and turn to God, so that your sins may be blotted out, in order that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord.
    Ephesians 6:11 - Put on the whole armor of God, so that you can stand firm against the schemes of the devil.

  13. #13
    Senior Member Ugly's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 19th, 2011
    Age
    41
    Posts
    18,591
    Rep Power
    138

    Default Re: Black Hebrew Israelites

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexT2po View Post
    I also want to say that they talked about how instead of Jesus returning and taking his followers to Heaven, he will come back and enslave the white people (descendants of Esau), and then cast them into the lake of fire after the millenium for being so wicked to his chosen people. This also scares me VERY VERY much
    John 3:16 answers this.
    For God so loved the world (notice it says world, which is All encompassing, not 'everyone but the whites') that He gave His only son, that whoever believes in him will not perish but have everlasting life.
    There are no exceptions based on race, gender, nationality or other man made groups. It says 'the world' meaning ALL humans.

    You're talking to hateful people who bend scripture to support their personal views, not people whose views reflect what scripture teaches.
    Since you have OCD if you continue to subject yourself to such nonsense you Will continue to be in a state of turmoil over these lies. I have seen how difficult such things are to people with OCD. The more you indulge in listening to hateful beliefs the more you will feed your OCD.
    Miri likes this.
    Give me a new voice
    Give me a heart for repentance and make it stay
    Cause I've idolized my words
    It's all my fault
    But it's comfortable
    ~Poured Out, Rival Choir~

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 29th, 2013
    Age
    45
    Posts
    3,586
    Rep Power
    36

    Default Re: Black Hebrew Israelites

    AlexT2Po

    A lot of these sorts of things are easily debunked if you study the Bible. I would suggest you study and memorize scripture. It really helps when you encounter people teaching weird stuff to know that what they are saying does not line up with the Bible.

    The idea that descendants of Esau are the white people and that Jesus is coming back to judge people based on their skin color doesn't line up with anything the Bible teaches on the subject.

  15. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    January 14th, 2017
    Posts
    53
    Rep Power
    1

    Default Re: Black Hebrew Israelites

    Quote Originally Posted by Ugly View Post
    John 3:16 answers this.
    For God so loved the world (notice it says world, which is All encompassing, not 'everyone but the whites') that He gave His only son, that whoever believes in him will not perish but have everlasting life.
    There are no exceptions based on race, gender, nationality or other man made groups. It says 'the world' meaning ALL humans.

    You're talking to hateful people who bend scripture to support their personal views, not people whose views reflect what scripture teaches.
    Since you have OCD if you continue to subject yourself to such nonsense you Will continue to be in a state of turmoil over these lies. I have seen how difficult such things are to people with OCD. The more you indulge in listening to hateful beliefs the more you will feed your OCD.
    It's kind of ironic because it told him about that verse and believe it not not he said something like "it says loved not loves, it is past tense so he only loves the Israelites." Or something like that.

  16. #16
    Senior Member notmyown's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 26th, 2016
    Age
    58
    Posts
    2,529
    Rep Power
    140

    Default Re: Black Hebrew Israelites

    Alex, when Samuel was commissioned by God to go to the house of Jesse to anoint a king for Israel, he thought David's brother Eliab was the man God chose. but God had chosen David and said this to Samuel:

    But the LORD said to Samuel, "Do not consider his appearance or his height, for I have rejected him. The LORD does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart. (1 Sam 16:7)

    outward appearance may matter to humans, but is isn't what matters to God.
    please believe the Lord and not these people who are lying to you.
    Miri likes this.

  17. #17
    Senior Member Ugly's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 19th, 2011
    Age
    41
    Posts
    18,591
    Rep Power
    138

    Default Re: Black Hebrew Israelites

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexT2po View Post
    It's kind of ironic because it told him about that verse and believe it not not he said something like "it says loved not loves, it is past tense so he only loves the Israelites." Or something like that.
    Like I said, they make scripture fit their views, not conform to scripture.
    Miri, jenniferand2 and notmyown like this.
    Give me a new voice
    Give me a heart for repentance and make it stay
    Cause I've idolized my words
    It's all my fault
    But it's comfortable
    ~Poured Out, Rival Choir~

  18. #18
    Senior Member 17Bees's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2016
    Age
    31
    Posts
    197
    Rep Power
    5

    Default Re: Black Hebrew Israelites

    I agree with Ugly's response of twisting (and mostly taking out of context) portions of scripture, but regarding race, I'm going to go a little further. I believe skin color and general human shape has everything to do with environment and diet and little to do with much else. I'll even go a little further in saying that changes in human appearance, i.e., skin color lightening or darkening, human skull or bone changes, can and do happen over the course of generations, not thousands of years like we're led to believe. So, imo, any charges of so called "race preference" in most any application are pretty stupid.
    notmyown likes this.

  19. #19
    Senior Member kaylagrl's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 18th, 2014
    Age
    45
    Posts
    10,951
    Rep Power
    186

    Default Re: Black Hebrew Israelites

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexT2po View Post
    I also want to say that they talked about how instead of Jesus returning and taking his followers to Heaven, he will come back and enslave the white people (descendants of Esau), and then cast them into the lake of fire after the millenium for being so wicked to his chosen people. This also scares me VERY VERY much
    I'll give you the best advice you'll get here to stop your fears...END the conversations!! Its a lie,its ridiculous and false doctrine.Stop! Use discernment. Dont let satan take hold and stop listening to this foolishness. You're welcome.

  20. #20
    Senior Member jenniferand2's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2016
    Age
    44
    Posts
    1,248
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    23

    Default Re: Black Hebrew Israelites

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexT2po View Post
    About I'd say an hour or so ago, I was having an Instagram conversation with one of the Black Hebrew Israelites I made previous posts about, and he made some intriguing points that scared me even more. They started talking about how the white ancestors made the Bible and the teaching of Jesus all about being white, and that everyone is white. They said again that whites are descendants of Esau and are wicked. They said that Christianity is a false teaching of white supremacy, and that Christians are Gentiles that are condemned. There was a lot more scary stuff that I probably forgot. At this point I feel so scared and nervous because I don't know what is right or wrong. what if Jesus comes back and he says Christians were wrong. and we're all thrown into the lake of fire? I just don't know anymore. Someone please help.
    Take it easy
    People are decedents from middle east... Skin color does not mean much it is just a pigment. Peoples skin color changes and adapts to the level of sun and heat. Originally people in and near the middle east had darker pigments to protect them from the suns rays.. eventually after migration people started having children with people who had darker pigments therefore making lighter pigments.... I do not think you should be afraid that God is not the almighty i think you need to read the bible to seek answers not get them from A friend in the middle east..... NOt saying you can not talk to this friend but if he is trying to throw you off your beliefs he is not much of a friend.. Seek solace in the word of God first not the word of man.
    Let He Who lives without sin cast the first stone.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Who/what are the 144,000 Israelites ?
    By Quasar92 in forum Bible Discussion Forum
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: November 14th, 2016, 11:42 PM
  2. From Hebrew Study today, John Written in Hebrew?
    By JaumeJ in forum Bible Discussion Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: May 24th, 2014, 03:57 PM
  3. A few questions for brave non Israelites;
    By morninglory in forum Bible Discussion Forum
    Replies: 232
    Last Post: January 2nd, 2014, 11:50 AM
  4. Israelites Came to Ancient Japan ?
    By xuanvuive2013 in forum Bible Discussion Forum
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: June 14th, 2013, 11:08 PM

Tags for this Thread