Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 72
Like Tree119Likes

Christian Teens Forum

Teenage Jesus freaks (and Jesus freak wannabes): join/start a discussion here; give/seek advice and encouragement.

Thread: ASK ME QUESTIONS?

  1. #21
    Senior Member BillG's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 15th, 2017
    Age
    49
    Posts
    3,130
    Rep Power
    158

    Default Re: ASK ME QUESTIONS?

    What's an AMA thread?
    Yeraza_Bats likes this.
    Lord

    Help me to be the person my dog thinks I am.

  2. #22
    Senior Member BillG's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 15th, 2017
    Age
    49
    Posts
    3,130
    Rep Power
    158

    Default Re: ASK ME QUESTIONS?

    Quote Originally Posted by Reg53 View Post
    Are you fat?
    That just made me spit out the drink I was having.
    blue_ladybug and Demi777 like this.
    Lord

    Help me to be the person my dog thinks I am.

  3. #23
    Senior Member Yeraza_Bats's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 11th, 2014
    Age
    29
    Posts
    3,582
    Rep Power
    124

    Default Re: ASK ME QUESTIONS?

    Quote Originally Posted by BillG View Post
    What's an AMA thread?
    "Ask me anything"
    BillG likes this.
    I am a strong supporter of followers of Christ who struggle with the lbgt lifestyle. If you are struggling in faith with this like I do, feel free to contact me for support, encouragement or even for a friend. Or to give me your much needed support and encouragement as well

    Do not follow your heart, but guard it.
    (Proverbs 4:23)


    Who is the liar? It is he who denies that Jesus is the Christ. It is the antichrist that denies the Father and the Son.
    1 John 2:22

    Instagram

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    April 15th, 2017
    Age
    55
    Posts
    870
    Rep Power
    19

    Default Re: ASK ME QUESTIONS?

    I understand that a person that comes across with ask me anything,surely should not say that,for there is no one that could know everything to answer every question,including the most intellectual mind,the highest I.Q.,the most photographic memory,for there many things we have not come across to know those things,and I am talking of questions that are known in the world among many people,and things that can be found out if applied,not what color clothes do I have on for that is ridiculous.

    But human nature sure does love to mock,and I do it sometimes myself,but at least I am not robbing a bank,or anything serious like that.

    Or is it only playing around.

    I think I will stop the mocking for it does not seem right,and it is like the woman that was taken because they caught her in adultery,and threw her at Jesus' feet,and said,what does the law say concerning this,for we say stone her,but Jesus said he that is without sin cast the first stone,and all sin is unrighteousness.
    Yeraza_Bats likes this.

  5. #25
    Senior Member BillG's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 15th, 2017
    Age
    49
    Posts
    3,130
    Rep Power
    158

    Default Re: ASK ME QUESTIONS?

    Quote Originally Posted by Yeraza_Bats View Post
    "Ask me anything"
    I don't get this text speak.

    My daughter had to explain to me that WTF when I used it once did not mean "Well that's fantastic"

    Anyway thanks for answering
    Lord

    Help me to be the person my dog thinks I am.

  6. #26
    Senior Member Yeraza_Bats's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 11th, 2014
    Age
    29
    Posts
    3,582
    Rep Power
    124

    Default Re: ASK ME QUESTIONS?

    Quote Originally Posted by MattforJesus View Post
    I understand that a person that comes across with ask me anything,surely should not say that,for there is no one that could know everything to answer every question,including the most intellectual mind,the highest I.Q.,the most photographic memory,for there many things we have not come across to know those things,and I am talking of questions that are known in the world among many people,and things that can be found out if applied,not what color clothes do I have on for that is ridiculous.

    But human nature sure does love to mock,and I do it sometimes myself,but at least I am not robbing a bank,or anything serious like that.

    Or is it only playing around.

    I think I will stop the mocking for it does not seem right,and it is like the woman that was taken because they caught her in adultery,and threw her at Jesus' feet,and said,what does the law say concerning this,for we say stone her,but Jesus said he that is without sin cast the first stone,and all sin is unrighteousness.
    Its playful, and not meant to be taken seriously : p You can ask stuff like "whats your favorite color" or "whats your fondest memory growing up" kinda junk : p

    Or you can be silly and ask questions the OP couldnt possibly answer, haha.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillG View Post
    I don't get this text speak.

    My daughter had to explain to me that WTF when I used it once did not mean "Well that's fantastic"

    Anyway thanks for answering
    That is hilarious, haha.
    BillG likes this.
    I am a strong supporter of followers of Christ who struggle with the lbgt lifestyle. If you are struggling in faith with this like I do, feel free to contact me for support, encouragement or even for a friend. Or to give me your much needed support and encouragement as well

    Do not follow your heart, but guard it.
    (Proverbs 4:23)


    Who is the liar? It is he who denies that Jesus is the Christ. It is the antichrist that denies the Father and the Son.
    1 John 2:22

    Instagram

  7. #27
    Senior Member Demi777's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2014
    Age
    17
    Posts
    4,828
    Blog Entries
    45
    Rep Power
    124

    Default Re: ASK ME QUESTIONS?

    stop flipping us off now!! hehehehehe

    Quote Originally Posted by Tinuviel View Post
    "What am I doing with my left hand?" lol
    blue_ladybug, Willie-T and Galatea like this.
    God bless you
    ~*~Demi777 ~*~

    My Testimony:
    http://christianchat.com/testimonies...shortened.html

  8. #28
    Senior Member Tinuviel's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2015
    Age
    18
    Posts
    3,815
    Rep Power
    99

    Default Re: ASK ME QUESTIONS?

    Quote Originally Posted by Demi777 View Post
    stop flipping us off now!! hehehehehe
    No. Just no. lol. It's a book quote, actually.
    Demi777 and Galatea like this.
    “If sinners be damned, at least let them leap to Hell over our dead bodies. And if they perish, let them perish with our arms wrapped about their knees, imploring them to stay. If Hell must be filled, let it be filled in the teeth of our exertions, and let not one go unwarned and unprayed for.”
    ~Charles Spurgeon

  9. #29
    Senior Member Tinuviel's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2015
    Age
    18
    Posts
    3,815
    Rep Power
    99

    Default Re: ASK ME QUESTIONS?

    Here ya go Willie, my favourite Monty Python sketch
    Huglife and Galatea like this.
    “If sinners be damned, at least let them leap to Hell over our dead bodies. And if they perish, let them perish with our arms wrapped about their knees, imploring them to stay. If Hell must be filled, let it be filled in the teeth of our exertions, and let not one go unwarned and unprayed for.”
    ~Charles Spurgeon

  10. #30
    Senior Member Huglife's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2016
    Age
    19
    Posts
    2,544
    Blog Entries
    9
    Rep Power
    46

    Default Re: ASK ME QUESTIONS?

    Who was Raistlin Majere?
    love each other, as i have loved you. Jesus said this to us. To love. So someday, when you hate, and loath, smile to Lord Jesus, and hug someone. And start living the huglife.

  11. #31
    Senior Member slave's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 20th, 2015
    Age
    55
    Posts
    3,375
    Blog Entries
    53
    Rep Power
    65

    Default Re: ASK ME QUESTIONS?

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie-T View Post
    I have a question. A real one. Why do you say you were "saved" at birth?
    "I've always said I was saved at "re-birth", does that mean I need to go back to all those peoples now and explain what I meant to say was "birth"? "WOW THATS GOING TO TAKE ME A MONTH AT LEAST!"............."Honey, load up the car!"
    blue_ladybug likes this.

  12. #32
    Senior Member slave's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 20th, 2015
    Age
    55
    Posts
    3,375
    Blog Entries
    53
    Rep Power
    65

    Default Re: ASK ME QUESTIONS?

    I have a real question: "How is it God has always been here and has no start?" I get how he can from now on be here forever, at least in my imagination, but I can't fathom anything not having a start; hence, the Alpha part of the Alpha and Omega. "Can you?" Ok, that's unfair that's two questions, just stay with the first one.

  13. #33
    Senior Member slave's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 20th, 2015
    Age
    55
    Posts
    3,375
    Blog Entries
    53
    Rep Power
    65

    Default Re: ASK ME QUESTIONS?

    Oh, just one more "can I?" Ok I was wondering, "If we all ask Jesus this many questions do you think He might answer them?" Hmmm? Ok, that's unfair, I asked two questions again.......why I oughta.....myself! Just go with the second one, besides the first one I answered. ...

  14. #34
    Senior Member slave's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 20th, 2015
    Age
    55
    Posts
    3,375
    Blog Entries
    53
    Rep Power
    65

    Default Re: ASK ME QUESTIONS?

    Ok, I swear , just one more: "What is the fourth message written on Kryptos?"

  15. #35
    Senior Member Galatea's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 25th, 2016
    Age
    38
    Posts
    3,593
    Rep Power
    123

    Default Re: ASK ME QUESTIONS?

    I have a question, if someone has seen Monty Python and does not find it funny, does this mean the person has a terrible sense of humor?
    Susanna, Monnkai, Willie-T and 2 others like this.
    Philippians 1:6 "Being confident of this very thing, that He which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ"

  16. #36
    Senior Member slave's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 20th, 2015
    Age
    55
    Posts
    3,375
    Blog Entries
    53
    Rep Power
    65

    Default Re: ASK ME QUESTIONS?

    I had a AMA thread once, but it was entitled "Ask Me Only Stuff I Already absolutely Know." Turns out I was 87% right on my answers too, that's not bad right? ...

  17. #37
    Senior Member Willie-T's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2015
    Age
    72
    Posts
    21,215
    Rep Power
    266

    Default Re: ASK ME QUESTIONS?

    Quote Originally Posted by slave View Post
    Ok, I swear , just one more: "What is the fourth message written on Kryptos?"
    I believe it is:

    NGHIJLMNQUVWXZKRYPTOSABCDEFGHIJL
    OHIJLMNQUVWXZKRYPTOSABCDEFGHIJL
    PIJLMNQUVWXZKRYPTOSABCDEFGHIJLM
    QJLMNQUVWXZKRYPTOSABCDEFGHIJLMN
    RLMNQUVWXZKRYPTOSABCDEFGHIJLMNQ
    SMNQUVWXZKRYPTOSABCDEFGHIJLMNQU
    TNQUVWXZKRYPTOSABCDEFGHIJLMNQUV
    UQUVWXZKRYPTOSABCDEFGHIJLMNQUVW
    VUVWXZKRYPTOSABCDEFGHIJLMNQUVWX
    WVWXZKRYPTOSABCDEFGHIJLMNQUVWXZ
    XWXZKRYPTOSABCDEFGHIJLMNQUVWXZK
    YXZKRYPTOSABCDEFGHIJLMNQUVWXZKR
    ZZKRYPTOSABCDEFGHIJLMNQUVWXZKRY
    ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZABCD


    But, I haven't quite finished transcribing it yet.
    Demi777 likes this.
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    “True eloquence consists of saying all that is necessary, and only that which is .” François Duc De La Rochefoucauld (among others)
    I am the righteousness of God, in Christ Jesus.

  18. #38
    Senior Member slave's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 20th, 2015
    Age
    55
    Posts
    3,375
    Blog Entries
    53
    Rep Power
    65

    Default Re: ASK ME QUESTIONS?

    Quote Originally Posted by Galatea View Post
    I have a question, if someone has seen Monty Python and does not find it funny, does this mean the person has a terrible sense of humor?
    You might find the non-fans have a more appealing answer than do the fans of Monty Python. Me? well I plead the 5th in this case. Smile.
    Willie-T and Galatea like this.

  19. #39
    Senior Member Willie-T's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2015
    Age
    72
    Posts
    21,215
    Rep Power
    266

    Default Re: ASK ME QUESTIONS?

    Quote Originally Posted by Galatea View Post
    I have a question, if someone has seen Monty Python and does not find it funny, does this mean the person has a terrible sense of humor?
    It actually means something else, but I'd rather not post that here since I like you anyway. LOL
    Galatea likes this.
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    “True eloquence consists of saying all that is necessary, and only that which is .” François Duc De La Rochefoucauld (among others)
    I am the righteousness of God, in Christ Jesus.

  20. #40
    Senior Member slave's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 20th, 2015
    Age
    55
    Posts
    3,375
    Blog Entries
    53
    Rep Power
    65

    Default Re: ASK ME QUESTIONS?

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie-T View Post
    I believe it is:

    NGHIJLMNQUVWXZKRYPTOSABCDEFGHIJL
    OHIJLMNQUVWXZKRYPTOSABCDEFGHIJL
    PIJLMNQUVWXZKRYPTOSABCDEFGHIJLM
    QJLMNQUVWXZKRYPTOSABCDEFGHIJLMN
    RLMNQUVWXZKRYPTOSABCDEFGHIJLMNQ
    SMNQUVWXZKRYPTOSABCDEFGHIJLMNQU
    TNQUVWXZKRYPTOSABCDEFGHIJLMNQUV
    UQUVWXZKRYPTOSABCDEFGHIJLMNQUVW
    VUVWXZKRYPTOSABCDEFGHIJLMNQUVWX
    WVWXZKRYPTOSABCDEFGHIJLMNQUVWXZ
    XWXZKRYPTOSABCDEFGHIJLMNQUVWXZK
    YXZKRYPTOSABCDEFGHIJLMNQUVWXZKR
    ZZKRYPTOSABCDEFGHIJLMNQUVWXZKRY
    ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZABCD


    But, I haven't quite finished transcribing it yet.
    Thank God I'm not driving I think you just hypnotized me..........I may be here awhile. I think it's moving now....(Mommy! Help!!!!)
    Willie-T, Tinuviel and Depleted like this.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 20 questions (see post #1 for all questions)
    By AlaynaJ in forum Christian Singles Forum
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: November 22nd, 2015, 12:25 AM
  2. questions
    By lav in forum Christian Singles Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: August 3rd, 2014, 09:45 PM
  3. Questions That Shouldn't Be Questions
    By TomL in forum Miscellaneous
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: June 23rd, 2014, 11:54 PM
  4. Three questions to ask God
    By Lecrae in forum Christian Singles Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: August 7th, 2011, 10:44 PM
  5. Few Questions...
    By Sadarian in forum Christian Young Adults Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: July 14th, 2010, 11:17 PM