Results 1 to 15 of 15
Like Tree18Likes
  • 5 Post By GOP
  • 2 Post By euniez
  • 1 Post By GOP
  • 2 Post By Titilope
  • 1 Post By GOP
  • 1 Post By Titilope
  • 1 Post By GOP
  • 1 Post By GOP
  • 2 Post By Rockrz
  • 2 Post By GOP

Christian Young Adults Forum

Young adults and silly people: post your topics here, and respond to others.

Thread: For those who want to get Marry.

  1. #1


    GOP
    GOP is offline
    Senior Member GOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 12th, 2015
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,113
    Rep Power
    12

    Default For those who want to get Marry.

    Ladies declare this always, talk it now and so shall it be. Declare it in Faith. Say, "I need a man as a Husband who puts GOD first!"

    Gentlemen declare this always, talk it now and so shall it be. Declare it in Faith. Say, "I need a woman as a Wife who puts GOD first!"



    Ladies, if your Husband loves the LORD first then you'll be treated like a Queen, so precious to him because he has put the KING of Kings first in his life!

    Gentlemen, if your Wife loves the LORD first then you'll be treated like a King, so precious to her because she has put the KING of Kings first in her life!

    So, don't pray that your husband or wife should love you first but pray that they should love GOD ALMIGHTY first and put HIM first in their lives. When they love GOD first, you will be so loved by them.
    Love start with GOD first and then flows to human beings.

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 17th, 2017
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: For those who want to get Marry.

    This is what I am praying for a man who put God first.
    GOP and RedeemedGift like this.

  3. #3


    GOP
    GOP is offline
    Senior Member GOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 12th, 2015
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,113
    Rep Power
    12

    Default Re: For those who want to get Marry.

    That is great.
    Quote Originally Posted by euniez View Post
    This is what I am praying for a man who put God first.

  4. #4


    GOP
    GOP is offline
    Senior Member GOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 12th, 2015
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,113
    Rep Power
    12

    Default Re: For those who want to get Marry.

    We should always put GOD first in everything we do.
    peacenik likes this.

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 20th, 2017
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: For those who want to get Marry.

    Wao ! thanks .I'm changing my prayer point .
    GOP and RedeemedGift like this.

  6. #6


    GOP
    GOP is offline
    Senior Member GOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 12th, 2015
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,113
    Rep Power
    12

    Default Re: For those who want to get Marry.

    Do it Sis. GOD blesses you in JESUS' NAME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Titilope View Post
    Wao ! thanks .I'm changing my prayer point .
    peacenik likes this.

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 20th, 2017
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: For those who want to get Marry.

    Amen and You too
    GOP likes this.

  8. #8


    GOP
    GOP is offline
    Senior Member GOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 12th, 2015
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,113
    Rep Power
    12

    Default Re: For those who want to get Marry.

    Thank you Sis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Titilope View Post
    Amen and You too
    peacenik likes this.

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    December 3rd, 2016
    Age
    47
    Posts
    1,674
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: For those who want to get Marry.

    I need a man as a Husband who puts GOD first!
    Jesus is the only One that really fits that request...

  10. #10


    GOP
    GOP is offline
    Senior Member GOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 12th, 2015
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,113
    Rep Power
    12

    Default Re: For those who want to get Marry.

    Sir, with GOD all things are possible. Ask and it shall be given to you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rockrz View Post
    Jesus is the only One that really fits that request...
    peacenik likes this.

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    December 3rd, 2016
    Age
    47
    Posts
    1,674
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: For those who want to get Marry.

    Did you notice there are things in the New Testament that say it's better to remain single so one can minister to the Lord full time which is better than sharing one's self with a spouse?

    Maybe we should post some verses that are NOT in favor of marriage in order to give single folks some options so they won't think they have to get married as though this is expected of them
    GOP and followjesus like this.

  12. #12


    GOP
    GOP is offline
    Senior Member GOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 12th, 2015
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,113
    Rep Power
    12

    Default Re: For those who want to get Marry.

    Yes Sir, your are right but the message is for those who want to get marry. That's why it is titled "For those who want to get marry."

    Quote Originally Posted by Rockrz View Post
    Did you notice there are things in the New Testament that say it's better to remain single so one can minister to the Lord full time which is better than sharing one's self with a spouse?

    Maybe we should post some verses that are NOT in favor of marriage in order to give single folks some options so they won't think they have to get married as though this is expected of them

  13. #13


    GOP
    GOP is offline
    Senior Member GOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 12th, 2015
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,113
    Rep Power
    12

    Default Re: For those who want to get Marry.

    I bless all those who are praying for GOD to help them choice the right Husband/Wife.
    GOD will do it for you, just trust in HIM and be patient.
    HE wants the best for you.
    JESUS loves you.
    Blessed be GOD ALMIGHTY for ever and ever in JESUS' NAME.
    peacenik and RedeemedGift like this.

  14. #14
    Senior Member Test_F_i_2_Luv's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2009
    Age
    44
    Posts
    1,533
    Rep Power
    36

    Default Re: For those who want to get Marry.

    Quote Originally Posted by GOP View Post
    Ladies declare this always, talk it now and so shall it be. Declare it in Faith. Say, "I need a man as a Husband who puts GOD first!"

    Gentlemen declare this always, talk it now and so shall it be. Declare it in Faith. Say, "I need a woman as a Wife who puts GOD first!"

    Ladies, if your Husband loves the LORD first then you'll be treated like a Queen, so precious to him because he has put the KING of Kings first in his life!

    Gentlemen, if your Wife loves the LORD first then you'll be treated like a King, so precious to her because she has put the KING of Kings first in her life!

    So, don't pray that your husband or wife should love you first but pray that they should love GOD ALMIGHTY first and put HIM first in their lives. When they love GOD first, you will be so loved by them.
    Love start with GOD first and then flows to human beings.
    Ladies, if your Husband loves the LORD first then you'll be treated like a Queen, so precious to him because he has put the KING of Kings first in his life! I'll treat my wife like a woman of God. She's not going to be a queen or princess, and I'm not going to be a king or prince.

    I'm thankful my gf doesn't have a princess/queen mentality. She's competent, hard working, isn't afraid to get her hands dirty, doesn't rely on others for everything in life, and is God fearing.


    Often neglected verses on tithing: "‘If, therefore, a man wishes to redeem part of his tithe, he shall add to it one-fifth of it. ‘For every tenth part of herd or flock, whatever passes under the rod, the tenth one shall be holy to the LORD. ‘He is not to be concerned whether it is good or bad, nor shall he exchange it; or if he does exchange it, then both it and its substitute shall become holy. It shall not be redeemed.’” -Lev 27:32-33.

  15. #15


    GOP
    GOP is offline
    Senior Member GOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 12th, 2015
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,113
    Rep Power
    12

    Default Re: For those who want to get Marry.

    We are Children of the KING of kings.

Similar Threads

  1. So who wants to marry me like right now?
    By wisebeardman in forum Christian Singles Forum
    Replies: 118
    Last Post: January 1st, 2014, 01:48 AM
  2. Why would you want to marry someone like yourself?
    By Stephanie in forum Christian Singles Forum
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: December 14th, 2012, 08:48 AM
  3. Do you think when/if you marry someone you will become someone different?
    By GreenNnice in forum Christian Singles Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: May 6th, 2012, 03:40 PM
  4. To Marry or Not to Marry
    By resurrection33 in forum Bible Discussion Forum
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: March 27th, 2011, 05:48 PM
  5. Does God tell you who you will marry
    By magaritha in forum Christian Teens Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: July 26th, 2010, 05:03 PM