Results 1 to 7 of 7
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By GOP
  • 2 Post By apostleug
  • 1 Post By GOP

Christian Young Adults Forum

Young adults and silly people: post your topics here, and respond to others.

Thread: The Cure For Cancer and all other Illnesses.

  1. #1


    GOP
    GOP is offline
    Senior Member GOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 12th, 2015
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,490
    Rep Power
    21

    Default The Cure For Cancer and all other Illnesses.



    As a Child of GOD stop crying and begging GOD to heal you from any sickness or illness. Look, how long have you being crying and begging GOD to heal you from cancer or diabetes or hypertension or HIV AID or any other illness, and the illness is still there. The illness has not gone because what you are doing is wrong. You are crying and begging GOD as if HE is the want who has caused you to be ill. No, HE is not the One but the devil is the one who is responsible for your illness. GOD has healed you a long time ago from all illnesses or diseases or infirmities. You must acknowledge this Truth and thank HIM for it.



    The LORD says, “Let the sick say, I am healed”. This is simply what you should say. Because so many still doubt GOD ALMIGHTY their Loving Heavenly FATHER that is why they are not saying this. Some will even say, how can I just say I am healed and then Cancer or HIV AID will just leave me like that. This shows how they still doubt GOD their FATHER in Heaven, who loves them so much.


    Remember, everything were Created by the WORD OF GOD. So, when GOD says, you should say the WORD in your situation, never doubt it but just do it.

    The HOLY SPIRIT says, “... By HIS Wounds you have been healed (1 Peter 2:24).” Your healing is a past tense issue. So why are you crying and begging GOD to heal you when HE has healed you already?



    My Dear Precious and Pretty Beloved Brethren, whenever the devil attacked you with any illness or disease or infirmity; just say, “Thank You LORD JESUS, I am healed.” Keep on saying it. For it is certain and sure that as you say this, that illness or disease or infirmity must leave you because you have been healed.



    Thank You Precious HOLY SPIRIT for reminding us always and for guiding us into all the Truth in JESUS’ NAME.

    JESUS is LORD of all.
    Glory to GOD!
    Thanks.

    Marie likes this.

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2017
    Age
    34
    Posts
    29
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: The Cure For Cancer and all other Illnesses.

    Thanks and God bless for reminding us of the faith in word of God
    GOP and Marie like this.

  3. #3
    Junior Member Marie's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 3rd, 2017
    Age
    36
    Posts
    28
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: The Cure For Cancer and all other Illnesses.

    The devil is behind of our suffering and pain. We need Grace fom God and trust him that's what we need. God bless evryone

  4. #4


    GOP
    GOP is offline
    Senior Member GOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 12th, 2015
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,490
    Rep Power
    21

    Default Re: The Cure For Cancer and all other Illnesses.

    Quote Originally Posted by Marie View Post
    The devil is behind of our suffering and pain. We need Grace fom God and trust him that's what we need. God bless evryone
    GOD blesses you too my dear lovely sister. My dear, GOD ALMIGHTY our FATHER has already given us Grace and we can also move from one level of Grace to another. For it is written, "My Grace is sufficient for you...(2 Corinthians 12:9)."
    Again the HOLY SPIRIT says, as children of GOD we have received abundance of Grace and of the gift of Righteousness.
    We just need to believe every Word of GOD and live in and by it.
    Marie likes this.

  5. #5


    GOP
    GOP is offline
    Senior Member GOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 12th, 2015
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,490
    Rep Power
    21

    Default Re: The Cure For Cancer and all other Illnesses.

    GOD is faithful in all His Words and Gracious in all His Deeds. Believe in HIM and do His Word.

  6. #6
    Senior Member wolfwint's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 15th, 2014
    Age
    55
    Posts
    1,194
    Rep Power
    21

    Default Re: The Cure For Cancer and all other Illnesses.

    Quote Originally Posted by GOP View Post


    As a Child of GOD stop crying and begging GOD to heal you from any sickness or illness. Look, how long have you being crying and begging GOD to heal you from cancer or diabetes or hypertension or HIV AID or any other illness, and the illness is still there. The illness has not gone because what you are doing is wrong. You are crying and begging GOD as if HE is the want who has caused you to be ill. No, HE is not the One but the devil is the one who is responsible for your illness. GOD has healed you a long time ago from all illnesses or diseases or infirmities. You must acknowledge this Truth and thank HIM for it.



    The LORD says, “Let the sick say, I am healed”. This is simply what you should say. Because so many still doubt GOD ALMIGHTY their Loving Heavenly FATHER that is why they are not saying this. Some will even say, how can I just say I am healed and then Cancer or HIV AID will just leave me like that. This shows how they still doubt GOD their FATHER in Heaven, who loves them so much.


    Remember, everything were Created by the WORD OF GOD. So, when GOD says, you should say the WORD in your situation, never doubt it but just do it.

    The HOLY SPIRIT says, “... By HIS Wounds you have been healed (1 Peter 2:24).” Your healing is a past tense issue. So why are you crying and begging GOD to heal you when HE has healed you already?



    My Dear Precious and Pretty Beloved Brethren, whenever the devil attacked you with any illness or disease or infirmity; just say, “Thank You LORD JESUS, I am healed.” Keep on saying it. For it is certain and sure that as you say this, that illness or disease or infirmity must leave you because you have been healed.



    Thank You Precious HOLY SPIRIT for reminding us always and for guiding us into all the Truth in JESUS’ NAME.

    JESUS is LORD of all.
    Glory to GOD!
    Thanks.

    You should not promiss what God is not promiss in taking verses out of the context. We are living sinful world and this why we have to bear the consequences. Sometime because of our own sin and falsedoing and sometimes because of other people sin and falsedoing and sometimes without find a specific reason. But as children of our heavenly father we are in his hand. And he is the one who is carrying us through. Sometimes in healing us from a desease and sometimes not. He knows us and knows what is good for us. So we should trust him in every situation. Yes we can pray for our health and for others and we also should have faith that he hears us. But we should let Him the way how He will response!
    I dont know bible verses which promiss us as His children a life on earth ( before we are with our Lord ) without sickness and pain. Gods word is telling us that we have to suffer because we belong to Jesus and follow Him.
    False promisses bringing up disbelieve and disapointing!

  7. #7


    GOP
    GOP is offline
    Senior Member GOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 12th, 2015
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,490
    Rep Power
    21

    Default Re: The Cure For Cancer and all other Illnesses.

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfwint View Post
    You should not promiss what God is not promiss in taking verses out of the context. We are living sinful world and this why we have to bear the consequences. Sometime because of our own sin and falsedoing and sometimes because of other people sin and falsedoing and sometimes without find a specific reason. But as children of our heavenly father we are in his hand. And he is the one who is carrying us through. Sometimes in healing us from a desease and sometimes not. He knows us and knows what is good for us. So we should trust him in every situation. Yes we can pray for our health and for others and we also should have faith that he hears us. But we should let Him the way how He will response!
    I dont know bible verses which promiss us as His children a life on earth ( before we are with our Lord ) without sickness and pain. Gods word is telling us that we have to suffer because we belong to Jesus and follow Him.
    False promisses bringing up disbelieve and disapointing!
    Peace be with you Sir in JESUS’ NAME.

    Good morning.

    The message is very clear. Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and do not rely on your own insight. The HOLY SPIRIT says by HIS Wounds you have been healed. This is not a promise but it is a reality. GOD has healed us already. So, take GOD at HIS Word. Believe in HIM and act accordingly. For it is written, “For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation (Romans 10:10).” Salvation is like a package, and in that package there is healing. So, you have a believe what GOD has said in your heart and then you confess it. When you do this you receive. GOD have said that by HIS Wounds you have been healed. Believe this in your heart and confess it by saying, “Thank YOU LORD, by your Wounds I have been healed. I’m healed. Glory to GOD.”


    For the HOLY SPIRIT says, “My son, be attentive to my Words; incline your ears to my sayings. Let them not escape from your sight; keep them within your Heart. For they are Life to Him who finds them, and healing to all His flesh (Proverb 4:20-22).”

    So my dear, take GOD at HIS Word. When says, you have been healed. You have been healed indeed. It’s important to understand this and practice it in your life. The Word of GOD is for doing, not just for you to hear. You hear it and you do it. That’s how to walk in the Glory of GOD.

Similar Threads

  1. Would You Take a Cure for Cancer--If It Had Been Developed By a Gay Doctor?
    By seoulsearch in forum Christian Singles Forum
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: October 24th, 2016, 11:34 AM
  2. Miracle cancer cure through prayer
    By Marcelo in forum Testimonies
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: May 27th, 2016, 03:15 PM
  3. THE CURE FOR CANCER, HIV AID AND ALL ILLNESSES.
    By GOP in forum Christian Singles Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: July 20th, 2015, 03:12 PM
  4. Are illnesses and diseases because of sin too?
    By Danielle1234 in forum Bible Discussion Forum
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: September 27th, 2014, 11:23 AM