Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 66
Like Tree43Likes

Filipino Christian Forum

From the Philippines, or interested in the Philippines, and born again (or want to be)? Join our Filipino Christian fellowship!

Thread: The size of Noah's Ark

  1. #21


    49
    49 is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    June 28th, 2015
    Age
    51
    Posts
    1,031
    Rep Power
    12

    Default Re: The size of Noah's Ark

    Quote Originally Posted by Seve View Post
    Wrong Assumption!

    God tells us we live in a Multiverse composed of at least 3 universes. The 1st Universe was Adam's world, which was "clean dissolved" in the Flood. The present Universe is the 2nd Heaven or Universe, which was made Billions of years AFTER Adam's world was made, and is scheduled to be Burned. The 3rd Heaven is where Christians will go AFTER our world is burned.

    Thousands of creature and animals brought forth from the water (Gen 1:21) were already here in our present world when Noah arrived on this planet, therefore, there’s no use to bring them in the Ark...since the Great Noah’ Flood did NOT happen here in our own world.

    Of course, the ones that’ in the Ark were special Creature/ Animals Made by Jesus - with His own hands and Scripture describe them as “His Kind”.

    BTW, I am also sorry that you seem to be ignorant of the meaning of a “Day” (Yowm) in Genesis 1. Let me know if you need me to explain further.



    Correct... That’s exactly what I was saying (see my underlined quote above in read color) and you’re just trying hard to split hair so we can argue about it, correct? Try again... lol



    Sorry, but your theory is flawed and only based on your own Religious ASSUMPTION which is NOT supported by the Scripture. In fact, with your view of the same above, you might as well disregard Gen 10:8-10 which document us Nimrod becoming mighty men of old during his time and the beginning of his first kindom on this earth was Babel, Erech; Accad and Calneh in ther Land of Shinar.

    Read and learn:

    Gen 10
    v8 And Cush begat Nimrod: he began to be a mighty one in the earth.
    v9 He was a mighty hunter before the LORD: wherefore it is said, Even as Nimrod the mighty hunter before the LORD.
    v10 And the beginning of his kingdom was Babel, and Erech, and Accad, in the land of Shinar.



    The dating of the Ancient Religious Leaders and Archbishop James Ussher does NOT agree with the observed Truth of History.

    Below you will find the empirical evidence for the SUDDEN arrival of Human Farmers on this Planet. It happened just 10k + - years ago EXACTLY where God told us it did in Gen 8:4, in the mountains of Ararat. Notice that Big Lake which is between Mt. Ararat and the Center of the Fertile Crescent. Also notice the date when this event happened. Map: Fertile Cresent, 9000 to 4500 BCE

    The valleys just SW of these mountains are in Northern Mesopotamia, the Cradle of Human Civilization on this Earth. The FIRST Human farming, city building, and ALL of the traits of modern Humans began in this area. Gen 10:10 shows that the great grandsons of Noah BUILT these first Human cities, some of which are still standing. The important part is that HISTORY agrees, leaving the False assumption of Religionist is the odd man out, since it has NOT noticed this event.
    As asked in another thread, where do you get this stuff??
    Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty Hand of God, that He may exalt you in due time:
    Casting all your care upon Him; for He careth for you.
    I Peter 5: 6 and 7

  2. #22
    Member
    Join Date
    June 4th, 2013
    Age
    64
    Posts
    67
    Rep Power
    5

    Default Re: The size of Noah's Ark

    Quote Originally Posted by 49 View Post
    As asked in another thread, where do you get this stuff??
    I always provide Scripture to support my view. I realize that it is not taught in the past before. You just have to be open minded about it. Exactly, which is it that you have a question about? Perhaps, I can explain further. Thanks

    Isa 42:16 And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not; I will lead them in paths that they have not known: I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight. These things will I do unto them, and not forsake them.

  3. #23
    Member
    Join Date
    June 4th, 2013
    Age
    64
    Posts
    67
    Rep Power
    5

    Default Re: The size of Noah's Ark

    Quote Originally Posted by Tintin View Post
    Wrong. Many animals etc. would have needed to be brought onto the Ark, maybe as many as 2,000 land animal and bird kinds (that factors in the two of every unclean kind and seven (pairs?) of every clean kind). It would've been a lot of work for Noah and his family to look after all of these animals, but that's totally do-able. That said, billions of years of history is bollocks, as is the Rapture.
    Really??? Oh goody. I love it when someone like you confirms God's Holy Word. Can you explain HOW domestication of plants appeared all over our planet, at about the same time Noah's arrival some 10k years ago? Scripture does:

    Gen 11:8 So the LORD scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of ALL the Earth: and they left off to build the city.

    The Lord scattered them all over the face of ALL the Earth at a time when man had NO way to travel and spread agriculture at the time. That is "evidence" that the above verse is True, scripturally, scientifically, and historically. Unless, you can explain WHY evolution acted so SUDDENLY all over the Earth at the same time. Poor old gradual slow moving Evolution just doesn't work that way. Does it?

    Notice also that the LORD scattered them to "build the city". City building is a trait of Humans, going all the way back to Cain, who built a city and named it for his son. City building is also a definition for Civilization. The LORD scattered Noah's descendants all over the world and Farming was spread to the whole world at the same time. Human civilization on this Planet can be traced to Noah. That's God's Truth. Map: Fertile Cresent, 9000 to 4500 BCE

    I just showed you WHERE and WHEN human farming began on this Earth and showed you that it agreed with Science and History. Can you do the same with you understanding?

    I promise not to laugh.
    Last edited by Seve; June 5th, 2016 at 08:29 AM.

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2013
    Age
    34
    Posts
    20,303
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: The size of Noah's Ark

    Quote Originally Posted by Seve View Post
    First of all, your argument is fallacious and only based on your own made premises for argument.

    Where do you find that I posted or even mentioned that Cush or Nimrod "Built the Tower of Babel"? Your pre-conceived notion is blurring your reading comprehension.

    I posted that one of Noah' grandsons built the city of Babel (paraphrasing).



    Oh well, since you always seem to like to speculate and assume things.... Here is what the story of the Tower of Babel teaches - based on the Scripture and logical scenario:

    When the rains came to the world of Adam, the firmament, which protected the first world from the water which surrounded it, began to sink. The Ark, which was already upon the waters began to rise as the firmament sank. This released the Ark into ANOTHER world, the present world of ours, right now.

    Noah's descendants thought they could build a tower to Heaven and escape the present Earth, like Noah had escaped from the first Earth. They didn't want to be scattered over the face of the whole Earth, into the lands of the Savages (prehistoric people), so they tried to escape our world, but the LORD had other plans.

    Thus, was Humanity scattered over the face of the present Earth and the prehistoric people changed from innocent animal to Human intelligence. This shows that Humans did NOT evolve from Apes, but from Noah's descendants.

    Deal with it.
    It would make for an interesting fantasy/sci-fi story, but what you've just shared is not at all logical or biblical. My inferences are reasonable, logical and consistent with the Bible. Yours are just whacked.
    willfollowsGod likes this.

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 25th, 2016
    Age
    62
    Posts
    501
    Rep Power
    4

    Default Re: The size of Noah's Ark

    Quote Originally Posted by Seve View Post
    First of all, your argument is fallacious and only based on your own made premises for argument.

    Where do you find that I posted or even mentioned that Cush or Nimrod "Built the Tower of Babel"? Your pre-conceived notion is blurring your reading comprehension.

    I posted that one of Noah' grandsons built the city of Babel (paraphrasing).



    Oh well, since you always seem to like to speculate and assume things.... Here is what the story of the Tower of Babel teaches - based on the Scripture and logical scenario:

    When the rains came to the world of Adam, the firmament, which protected the first world from the water which surrounded it, began to sink. The Ark, which was already upon the waters began to rise as the firmament sank. This released the Ark into ANOTHER world, the present world of ours, right now.

    Noah's descendants thought they could build a tower to Heaven and escape the present Earth, like Noah had escaped from the first Earth. They didn't want to be scattered over the face of the whole Earth, into the lands of the Savages (prehistoric people), so they tried to escape our world, but the LORD had other plans.

    Thus, was Humanity scattered over the face of the present Earth and the prehistoric people changed from innocent animal to Human intelligence. This shows that Humans did NOT evolve from Apes, but from Noah's descendants.

    Deal with it.
    Soooo according to what I am reading here, only you think you have the truth, and everyone else is living in delusion and only you have all your facts straight? BWAAAAHAAAA! Good Luck with that..

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2013
    Age
    34
    Posts
    20,303
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: The size of Noah's Ark

    Quote Originally Posted by Seve View Post
    Really??? Oh goody. I love it when someone like you confirms God's Holy Word. Can you explain HOW domestication of plants appeared all over our planet, at about the same time Noah's arrival some 10k years ago? Scripture does:

    Gen 11:8 So the LORD scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of ALL the Earth: and they left off to build the city.

    The Lord scattered them all over the face of ALL the Earth at a time when man had NO way to travel and spread agriculture at the time. That is "evidence" that the above verse is True, scripturally, scientifically, and historically. Unless, you can explain WHY evolution acted so SUDDENLY all over the Earth at the same time. Poor old gradual slow moving Evolution just doesn't work that way. Does it?

    Notice also that the LORD scattered them to "build the city". City building is a trait of Humans, going all the way back to Cain, who built a city and named it for his son. City building is also a definition for Civilization. The LORD scattered Noah's descendants all over the world and Farming was spread to the whole world at the same time. Human civilization on this Planet can be traced to Noah. That's God's Truth. Map: Fertile Cresent, 9000 to 4500 BCE

    I just showed you WHERE and WHEN human farming began on this Earth and showed you that it agreed with Science and History. Can you do the same with you understanding?

    I promise not to laugh.
    Farming began when Adam and Eve were kicked out of the garden of Eden. Farming began in the post-Flood world with Noah. That was some 4,500 years ago. I'm not sure why you bother going by the secular timeline. Their authority isn't the Bible, but evolutionary bollocks 'informed' by uniformitarian beliefs.

    Yes, the domestication of plants appeared in much of the world around the time of Noah, but that's because humanity dispersed from the tower and city of Babel and spread all over the earth. The LORD didn't scatter them to build the city, but because they were ignoring him by building one great city and a tower for all of humanity. I agree with you in part (but only because the Bible teaches those parts). For the rest of your theory, I think you're just very confused.

    I'm not uninformed. I've read countless books and articles about early Genesis from all different perspectives (believers and non-believers and everything inbetween) and even have several books about early Genesis (Creation, Fall, Flood, Babel etc.) that have chapters concerning parallel universes and new worlds and all of that. I feel like a bit of an idiot for buying them. I wish I'd been able to sample them first. They're nonsense.

  7. #27
    Member
    Join Date
    June 4th, 2013
    Age
    64
    Posts
    67
    Rep Power
    5

    Smile Re: The size of Noah's Ark

    Quote Originally Posted by RBA238 View Post
    Soooo according to what I am reading here, only you think you have the truth, and everyone else is living in delusion and only you have all your facts straight? BWAAAAHAAAA! Good Luck with that..
    Perhaps, what you really don’t like is... I exposed the looniness and the flaws of your religious doctrinal faith. Would that be the case? Oh well... tough luck, then...

  8. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 25th, 2016
    Age
    62
    Posts
    501
    Rep Power
    4

    Default Re: The size of Noah's Ark

    Show me my exact "Flaws" start with #1, describe my flaws and then go to #2, etc. Do it in about 20 hours from now, because I have to work in the morning, and it's bed time here..

  9. #29
    Member
    Join Date
    June 4th, 2013
    Age
    64
    Posts
    67
    Rep Power
    5

    Default Re: The size of Noah's Ark

    Quote Originally Posted by RBA238 View Post
    Show me my exact "Flaws" start with #1, describe my flaws and then go to #2, etc. Do it in about 20 hours from now, because I have to work in the morning, and it's bed time here..
    Unless you and Tintin are one of the same person, I don't think I have dealt with you directly or even read your post.... that is why I am asking whether I am also exposing the flaws of your doctrinal faith due to my recorded stand.. since you are making false accusations against me on your previous post....

    Now, all of my recorded stands are there for you to review... If you have any disagreement or objection, let me know or try to refute me with Scripture... and I will show you your flaws.

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2013
    Age
    34
    Posts
    20,303
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: The size of Noah's Ark

    Quote Originally Posted by Seve View Post
    Unless you and Tintin are one of the same person, I don't think I have dealt with you directly or even read your post.... that is why I am asking whether I am also exposing the flaws of your doctrinal faith due to my recorded stand.. since you are making false accusations against me on your previous post....

    Now, all of my recorded stands are there for you to review... If you have any disagreement or objection, let me know or try to refute me with Scripture... and I will show you your flaws.
    I only have one account at CC and have only ever had one account. I've never even seen RBA here, up until maybe a few days ago.

  11. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 25th, 2016
    Age
    62
    Posts
    501
    Rep Power
    4

    Default Re: The size of Noah's Ark

    I was the one being told I was wrong..I responded to those posts only I beleive
    It is wasen't you then I truly Apologize, and I will make certain the correct person gets my rebuttal. I teach Bible, and have for 26 years, 3 of those years in Manila as a Missionary
    I am very careful never to state any scripture, I cannot back up with other scriptures to match.
    God Bless, and Thank you.

  12. #32
    Member
    Join Date
    June 4th, 2013
    Age
    64
    Posts
    67
    Rep Power
    5

    Default Re: The size of Noah's Ark

    Quote Originally Posted by Tintin View Post
    Farming began when Adam and Eve were kicked out of the garden of Eden. Farming began in the post-Flood world with Noah. That was some 4,500 years ago. I'm not sure why you bother going by the secular timeline. Their authority isn't the Bible, but evolutionary bollocks 'informed' by uniformitarian beliefs.
    I don’t have problem with True Science and its discoveries that prove what is written in the Scripture... that is, if you have the proper perspective or understanding of the Book of Genesis 1.

    Each of God's Days is NOT 24 hours since the word days comes from the Hebrew word "Yowm" which can mean 12 or 24 hours, a lifetime or an Eternity. A Day is a period of labor and God has ONLY 6 periods of labor when He is working to make His perfect Heaven and fill it with perfect mankind. A good example is ....

    Adam was formed on the 3rd day and lived with Jesus (as his meet) for Billions of years before he disobeyed and found himself in a body of a Flesh. Before he sinned, he was made in a body with a Shekinah Glory....
    Another good example below...

    Today, God continues to save and create sinners in Christ which means that we live today at the 6th Day of God - Gen 1:27because God is STILL creating Adam (mankind) in Christ. We will NOT advance to the prophecy of Gen 1:28-31 until AFTER Jesus returns.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tintin View Post
    Yes, the domestication of plants appeared in much of the world around the time of Noah, but that's because humanity dispersed from the tower and city of Babel and spread all over the earth. The LORD didn't scatter them to build the city, but because they were ignoring him by building one great city and a tower for all of humanity. I agree with you in part (but only because the Bible teaches those parts). For the rest of your theory, I think you're just very confused.
    Like most young earthers, you cannot use Scripture to support your opinions. You can only use your interpretational methods which don't agree with Scripture, Science, nor History. You base your "proper interpretation" on your religion's views.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tintin View Post
    I'm not uninformed. I've read countless books and articles about early Genesis from all different perspectives (believers and non-believers and everything inbetween) and even have several books about early Genesis (Creation, Fall, Flood, Babel etc.) that have chapters concerning parallel universes and new worlds and all of that. I feel like a bit of an idiot for buying them. I wish I'd been able to sample them first. They're nonsense.
    If you are that gullible, then I have some prime swamp land that I am sure you would be interested in seeing.

  13. #33
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2013
    Age
    34
    Posts
    20,303
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: The size of Noah's Ark

    Quote Originally Posted by Seve View Post
    First of all, your argument is fallacious and only based on your own made premises for argument.

    Where do you find that I posted or even mentioned that Cush or Nimrod "Built the Tower of Babel"
    ? Your pre-conceived notion is blurring your reading comprehension.
    You didn't, RBA did.

  14. #34
    Member
    Join Date
    June 4th, 2013
    Age
    64
    Posts
    67
    Rep Power
    5

    Default Re: The size of Noah's Ark

    Quote Originally Posted by RBA238 View Post
    I was the one being told I was wrong..I responded to those posts only I beleive
    It is wasen't you then I truly Apologize, and I will make certain the correct person gets my rebuttal. I teach Bible, and have for 26 years, 3 of those years in Manila as a Missionary
    I am very careful never to state any scripture, I cannot back up with other scriptures to match.
    God Bless, and Thank you.

    I realize that what I post is controversial, but I also realize that it agrees not only with Scripture, but also with true Science, and History. I do not write the things I write to cause others, problems, but I write to cause others to read and study Scripture, and to see that God's Word is the Truth in every way.

    God bless


  15. #35
    Senior Member fredoheaven's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2015
    Age
    43
    Posts
    1,593
    Rep Power
    6

    Default Re: The size of Noah's Ark

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie-T View Post
    Trust me....... If you swallow that nonsense, don't ever go into any kind of construction. You will fall flat on your face before two months are up. LOL This looks like it was compiled by a Middle School Dropout.
    Hehehe! then this maybe a kind of another perspective...since you did some calculation, question is then in how many probable days the Ark finished?

    Thanks

  16. #36
    Senior Member fredoheaven's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2015
    Age
    43
    Posts
    1,593
    Rep Power
    6

    Default Re: The size of Noah's Ark

    Quote Originally Posted by Seve View Post
    I don’t have problem with True Science and its discoveries that prove what is written in the Scripture... that is, if you have the proper perspective or understanding of the Book of Genesis 1.
    Hi sir Seve,

    So you are saying, how true science will not contradict the bible and I say amen! question is did the true science believe in a fall flat earth?

    Thank you.

  17. #37
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2013
    Age
    34
    Posts
    20,303
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: The size of Noah's Ark

    Quote Originally Posted by Seve View Post
    I don’t have problem with True Science and its discoveries that prove what is written in the Scripture... that is, if you have the proper perspective or understanding of the Book of Genesis 1.

    Each of God's Days is NOT 24 hours since the word days comes from the Hebrew word "Yowm" which can mean 12 or 24 hours, a lifetime or an Eternity. A Day is a period of labor and God has ONLY 6 periods of labor when He is working to make His perfect Heaven and fill it with perfect mankind. A good example is ....

    Adam was formed on the 3rd day and lived with Jesus (as his meet) for Billions of years before he disobeyed and found himself in a body of a Flesh. Before he sinned, he was made in a body with a Shekinah Glory....
    Another good example below...

    Today, God continues to save and create sinners in Christ which means that we live today at the 6th Day of God - Gen 1:27because God is STILL creating Adam (mankind) in Christ. We will NOT advance to the prophecy of Gen 1:28-31 until AFTER Jesus returns.



    Like most young earthers, you cannot use Scripture to support your opinions. You can only use your interpretational methods which don't agree with Scripture, Science, nor History. You base your "proper interpretation" on your religion's views.



    If you are that gullible, then I have some prime swamp land that I am sure you would be interested in seeing.
    You do seem to have a problem with true science. You put secular humanism's understanding of science (which is naturalism) above the Bible and then sprinkle on the God factor. Also, I know what Yom means. But context determines meaning. Yom in early Genesis (save for one verse) refers to one period of light and day that designate a day. If God meant something different, then He buggered up big-time, because we wouldn't be able to make any sense of His revelation. Adam wasn't formed on the 3rd day, but the 6th (after land animals of all kinds). He didn't live for billions of years before he disobeyed (it could've been in the order of months or even a few weeks (Adam and Eve were told to be fruitful and to multiply. They would've obeyed God, but Cain was only born once they had been kicked out of the garden of Eden). Also, Genesis 1:28-31 isn't a prophecy (future or otherwise) it was a command by God and it was achieved long ago.

    Your attempts at biblical hermeneutics are enormously embarrassing.
    willfollowsGod likes this.

  18. #38
    Senior Member fredoheaven's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2015
    Age
    43
    Posts
    1,593
    Rep Power
    6

    Default Re: The size of Noah's Ark

    Quote Originally Posted by fredoheaven View Post
    Hehehe! then this maybe a kind of another perspective...since you did some calculation, question is then in how many probable days the Ark finished?

    Thanks
    yea, i have googled it, with the estimate of 55-75 long years thea Ark was finished...
    Tintin likes this.

  19. #39
    Senior Member fredoheaven's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2015
    Age
    43
    Posts
    1,593
    Rep Power
    6

    Default Re: The size of Noah's Ark

    Wanted to post scriptures about science and the science falsely so called. What do you think you are in?

    Daniel 1:4 Children in whom was no blemish, but well favoured, and skilful in all wisdom, and cunning in knowledge, and understanding
    science, and such as had ability in them to stand in the king's palace, and whom they might teach the learning and the tongue of the Chaldeans.

    1 Timothy 6:20 O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of sciencefalsely so called:



  20. #40
    Member
    Join Date
    June 4th, 2013
    Age
    64
    Posts
    67
    Rep Power
    5

    Default Re: The size of Noah's Ark

    Quote Originally Posted by Tintin View Post
    You do seem to have a problem with true science. You put secular humanism's understanding of science (which is naturalism) above the Bible and then sprinkle on the God factor. Also, I know what Yom means. But context determines meaning. Yom in early Genesis (save for one verse) refers to one period of light and day that designate a day. If God meant something different, then He buggered up big-time, because we wouldn't be able to make any sense of His revelation. Adam wasn't formed on the 3rd day, but the 6th (after land animals of all kinds). He didn't live for billions of years before he disobeyed (it could've been in the order of months or even a few weeks (Adam and Eve were told to be fruitful and to multiply. They would've obeyed God, but Cain was only born once they had been kicked out of the garden of Eden). Also, Genesis 1:28-31 isn't a prophecy (future or otherwise) it was a command by God and it was achieved long ago.

    Your attempts at biblical hermeneutics are enormously embarrassing.
    Wrong again Tintin. Shame on you. When are you going to stop projecting your own weaknesses on us? As I have said before, your Ancient Traditional Goat Herder view of Genesis is not supported by the Scripture.

    Here' below for your further education. Don't worry , it's free, since, you already wasted your money on useless books:

    Genesis 1 is an Outline of ALL of the events leading to the Creation of the Perfect Heaven. Most of the rest of the Bible refers to the present 6th Day, but ALL of the Bible refers to the events of God's 6 Creative Days... all the way to the Book of Revelation. That's why we are taken back to the 3rd Day at Gen 2:4. The narrative is adding details to the events listed in Gen 1. Both accounts agree totally and in detail.

    Since God sees the End from the Beginning (Isa 46:10), He wrote our History more than 3k years ago, and the events at the end of the present 6th Day are still Future. IOW, God told the complete story of the Creation in Genesis 1 and beginning at Gen 2:4, we begin to learn the details of the events of Genesis 1

    A Yowm is a period of Labor or work when God is doing His work of creating. There is NO time limit or number of days, years, etc. How do you explain that God has more than 7 Days in Genesis?

    Adam was "formed" (like a potter would mold a clay) of the dust of the ground" on the 3rd Day, becoming a Living Soul (Genesis 2:4-7)... same Day the first Earth was made; the same Day (3rd Day) as the Big Bang of our Cosmos (13.7B yrs ago), BEFORE the plants, herbs, trees, stars of our cosmos.... and moving creatures that has life which came forth from the water on the 5th Day (Gen 1:21)... and those creatures made (by the Son) on the 6th Day from the dust of the ground, which Adam named.

    Adam lived for Billions of years with Jesus...as our Lord's meet. He was surrounded by a Shekinah Glory, but lost his glory when he disobeyed the Lord’ commandment and sinned together with Eve on the present 6th Day.

    In the Day, Adam and Eve were Created in the Image and Likeness of God, or Born Again spiritually on the 6th Day - both A&E have already committed their “original sins”; they have been kicked- out of the garden of Eden; and Cain had already killed Abel. This Creation process (Gen. 1:26-27; 5:1-3) took place during Seth’ generations; only after Man started to call upon the name of the Lord and repent. Adam and Eve were the first couple to be redeemed by the Lord.

    1 Co 15:45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit. v46 Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual.
    Last edited by Seve; June 6th, 2016 at 06:33 AM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. IN HIM, we Got Size to see we can't see a need for THE CROSS <3
    By sveinen in forum Bible Discussion Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: December 3rd, 2014, 07:09 AM
  2. Please use at least font size 2 or three
    By MaggieMye in forum Miscellaneous
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: October 30th, 2012, 09:57 AM
  3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR SHOE SIZE????
    By OFM in forum Miscellaneous
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: June 24th, 2012, 07:44 PM
  4. Throne of god -its size?
    By dominikat in forum Bible Discussion Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: February 20th, 2012, 11:09 AM