2 Granny Smith apples
4 tablespoons real butter, chopped
2 tablespoons white sugar
2 tablespoons light brown sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon
Splash of lemon juice
1. Peel, core and cut apples into equal slices.
2. Melt butter in skillet or pot over a medium heat setting.
3. Add apples, add a small splash of lemon juice and stir in melted butter.
4. Let the apples simmer until the apples are tender and the butter has been absorbed.
*WARNING: DO NOT OVER COOK THE APPLES!!!*
5. While the apples are simmering in the skillet or pot, get a bowl, add the 2 sugars along with the cinnamon and combine together with a spoon.
6. Toss the apples along with the cinnamon sugar mixture and lower the heat.
7.Continue to stir until the sugars have been dissolved and the mixture is syrupy.
8. Remove the apples from heat and serve on a plate.