I got this recipe from Allrecipes. It has close to 2000 reviews.
I wanted a recipe without the Karo. I make it that way every year. This year I decided to look for a recipe for pecan pie without it and this one looks like it will work. It has so many positive reviews.
I thought I'd post it in case anyone else might be interested. I can't give a personal review until after I've made it though.
Pecan Pie V
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (205 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, beat eggs until foamy, and stir in melted butter. Stir in the brown sugar, white sugar and the flour; mix well. Last add the milk, vanilla and nuts.
- Pour into an unbaked 9-in pie shell. Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes at 400 degrees, then reduce temperature to 350 degrees and bake for 30 to 40 minutes, or until done.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2016 Allrecipes.com
Printed From Allrecipes.com 12/19/2016