Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 28 of 28
Like Tree27Likes

Heavenly Recipes

Got a heavenly recipe - or just a healthy one - that you'd like to share? Post it here!

Thread: Vitamin D

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    February 28th, 2016
    Age
    69
    Posts
    6,442
    Rep Power
    174

    Default Re: Vitamin D

    mail, is that you, hunkness? if it is, looks like you caught a beautiful fish...
    mailmandan likes this.

  2. #22
    Banned
    Join Date
    December 15th, 2017
    Age
    67
    Posts
    408
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Vitamin D

    Quote Originally Posted by loverofjesus27 View Post
    Does anyone know foods that contain vitamin D??

    Unfortunately, there are very few foods that contain vitamin D ... or any other nutrient! You can confirm that by finding and reading U.S. Senate document number 264, which addressed the massive depletion of the soils in the United States, 81 years ago, in 1936. Virtually nothing has changed about that situation since 1936! That said, about the most nutritious food you can find on planet earth today, are chicken eggs. But the quantities of the nutrients are so low, that you would need about a 1/2 dozen eggs every day, and they would have to be SOFT boiled or SOFT scrambled, so they are almost runny. That way, the nutrients are still bio-available instead of chemically "locked up" in solids or semi-solids!

  3. #23
    Senior Member joefizz's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23rd, 2017
    Age
    25
    Posts
    9,191
    Rep Power
    144

    Default Re: Vitamin D

    Quote Originally Posted by Inquistor View Post
    Unfortunately, there are very few foods that contain vitamin D ... or any other nutrient! You can confirm that by finding and reading U.S. Senate document number 264, which addressed the massive depletion of the soils in the United States, 81 years ago, in 1936. Virtually nothing has changed about that situation since 1936! That said, about the most nutritious food you can find on planet earth today, are chicken eggs. But the quantities of the nutrients are so low, that you would need about a 1/2 dozen eggs every day, and they would have to be SOFT boiled or SOFT scrambled, so they are almost runny. That way, the nutrients are still bio-available instead of chemically "locked up" in solids or semi-solids!
    (noticed you are new)
    Welcome here you can discuss with bible smart people and possibly make new friends,hope you like it here!
    oldethennew and Inquistor like this.
    Joefizz- king of randomness -making others laugh is his hobby.

    I'm a smart idiot that serves God and I'm determined to keep to a future I believe in and trolls don't like me.

    If you don't believe in true love then please don't tell me not to believe in it because I believe it to be real.

    You are perfect?
    self righteousness is as filthy rags the bible says.
    You might wanna reconsider that ideal.

    We are all family in God's eyes,so please at least try to get along,sincerely, a child of God.

  4. #24
    Banned
    Join Date
    December 15th, 2017
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Vitamin D

    u can succ my vitamin d

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    February 28th, 2016
    Age
    69
    Posts
    6,442
    Rep Power
    174

    Default Re: Vitamin D

    everyone's 'd' is different - I can sit outside in the sun for anywhere from
    30min. to 3hrs, and my body will still be craving the natural foods that
    contain 'd'...and hub always 'steps-up' and feeds me what I need...

    how blessed I am...
    loverofjesus27 likes this.

  6. #26
    Senior Member loverofjesus27's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2017
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,354
    Blog Entries
    22
    Rep Power
    47

    Default Re: Vitamin D

    hey oldthennew i sent you a friend request.
    joefizz likes this.

  7. #27
    Banned
    Join Date
    December 15th, 2017
    Age
    67
    Posts
    408
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Vitamin D

    Quote Originally Posted by joefizz View Post
    (noticed you are new)
    Welcome here you can discuss with bible smart people and possibly make new friends,hope you like it here!

    Thanks! I hope so too. Sorry I did not respond sooner, but I kind of lost this thread! It's not obvious how one is supposed to find a particular thread, even from the "new posts" link. Am I missing something?
    joefizz likes this.

  8. #28
    Senior Member joefizz's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23rd, 2017
    Age
    25
    Posts
    9,191
    Rep Power
    144

    Default Re: Vitamin D

    Quote Originally Posted by Inquistor View Post
    Thanks! I hope so too. Sorry I did not respond sooner, but I kind of lost this thread! It's not obvious how one is supposed to find a particular thread, even from the "new posts" link. Am I missing something?
    There are "multiple ways" the fastest for me is checking my likes at my profile page or going to my profile to see what threads I've posted in recently,or I go to the "forum" where a particular thread I go is to see if it's got new posts,I don't use the "new posts" feature and it works good for me,though sometimes if a troll pops up moving threads backwards,try scrolling back one page of a forum to find a thread you are looking for.
    Milktalk and Inquistor like this.
    Joefizz- king of randomness -making others laugh is his hobby.

    I'm a smart idiot that serves God and I'm determined to keep to a future I believe in and trolls don't like me.

    If you don't believe in true love then please don't tell me not to believe in it because I believe it to be real.

    You are perfect?
    self righteousness is as filthy rags the bible says.
    You might wanna reconsider that ideal.

    We are all family in God's eyes,so please at least try to get along,sincerely, a child of God.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Vitamin C
    By mbvu in forum Heavenly Recipes
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: June 20th, 2016, 11:47 PM
  2. Low vitamin-D genes linked to MS
    By royalscot in forum Christian News Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: August 26th, 2015, 11:05 AM