- 2 cups red velvet cake mix
- ½ cup all purpose flour
- 1¼ cup milk or water
- 1 egg
- 1 Tablespoon butter or oil for greasing the pan
- Cream Cheese Syrup
- 4 ounces cream cheese at room temperature
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
1. Heat skillet on medium heat while you prepare the batter.
2. In a medium bowl whisk the egg and milk until well combined. Add the red velvet flour and all purpose flour at the same time. Beat by hand for 2-3 minutes until the batter is fluffy.
3. Brush the pan with oil or butter and pour ¼ cup of batter onto the skillet, spread out with a spoon if the batter is too thick.
4.Cook until the small bubble (about 1 minute or less) begin to form of the pancake, flip and cook for no more then 1 minute.
5.Make sure to leave the heat on medium/low so the pancakes don’t burn. Keep a close eye on them while cooking.
Cook pancakes one by one until all are finished.
Cream Cheese Syrup
Beat cream cheese, powdered sugar, milk, and vanilla for 1-2 minutes by hand. Drizzle over pancakes and enjoy!