I am an evangelical charismatic christian.
I believe in repenting of our sins, confessing our sins to Christ and asking for forgiveness through the cross.
I trust in Christ and His death on the cross for the forgiveness of my sins
I believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit and His ministry in my life
I believe we can walk in righteousness, holiness and purity
I believe in the authority of scripture as our highest authority
I believe the Holy Spirit guides us,
My conclusion is that hyper-grace is in essence a mystic heresy within Christian thought.
1. At new birth you receive a new eternal heart from heaven that can never be lost
2. Walking in faith is just walking in this new heart, while the body leads to sin
3. Hyper-legalism means you can never be righteous or do good things
4. All future sin is forgiven so repentance, confession and getting right with God are
After talking to hyper-grace followers and reading what their preachers teach, there are some important doctrinal beliefs that make this faith different from Christianity.
1. Sin cannot be conquered by a follower of Jesus, we are slaves to it
Sin is everything we do without Christ. No good deed exists by itself.
2. Jesus died for the whole world and dealt with all mankinds sin irrespective of
peoples faith. No one is judged because of sin.