Actually, I was saved twice. 200-something and 2016
Favorite Bible Verse:
Idk, still on Genesis...
15 year old female introvert who nearly became athiest last year, and then was kind of like an agnostic deist for a couple of months, and then I was finally convinced to head back to Christianity after a six month long hiatus. Still trying to patch up my complicated relationship with God. Also has some issues with friendship and trust for over a year.
- I love anime. I am an otaku, but am no weeaboo.
- I love cats. I have one at home.
- I know almost nothing of the Bible so far, except a few popular verses. It seems that I am in the incredibly small minority here.
- I love gaming.
- I have a really strange taste in music.
- I wear glasses.
- I love Japanese and Singaporean food.
- I used to be a nihilist for a while when I came back to Christianity.
- My jokes are terrible.
- My witnessing skills are just as terrible as my jokes, if not worse.
- So are my social skills.
- And my bible debating skills.
- But not my meme skills.
- I am the dankest meme expert there is.
Warning: EXTREMELY CASUAL!!!!
I am a neutral person when it comes to the BDF, so you won't see me as much there.
"Thou shalt not troll on thy forum, lest ye shall be condemned." - WineRose