Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 27
Like Tree38Likes

Miscellaneous

Random topics from random people!

Thread: Very quick dream of oil

  1. #1
    Senior Member Blain's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    12,591
    Blog Entries
    5
    Rep Power
    147

    Default Very quick dream of oil

    Last night i had several dreams one of which was Stephanie and i having our faith tested in a giant blizzard which i can post later only if people want me to i don't want to make the misc. section Blain's dream forum lol
    This dream I had was very quick and strange, I don't know why but there was oil on my and my face I have never really touched oil before but I didn't really like the feeling of it at first I wanted to say it was greasy feeling but it was just oily I didn't know how else to explain it, it was a clear oil and was being poured on my from above me but I couldn't see where it was pouring from it just had no end to it.

    I almost want to say it was like olive oil but I don't know, anyways that was a dream I had last night it was a very strange night I had three different dreams and one of them already came true. I had a dream that when I got on cc I had four pm from four different people my inbox was empty last i checked but then in came on cc today and was shocked to see four pm from four different people.

    No idea why i had a dream about that and it came true but I thought i should say that part
    Miri, RickyZ, BenFTW and 2 others like this.
    My life's testimony seems to have helped many people so I am going to put it here http://christianchat.com/testimonies...-new-post.html

    When the hearts of God and a child of his make that special intimate connection a wondrous power is born and a flame ignites that can never be put out

    Jesus knew more than anyone of us-Love hurts

    A fired up Christian shouldn't be that big a deal. Our love should be an overpowering burning desire to serve and be in His presence

  2. #2
    Senior Member stonesoffire's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 24th, 2013
    Age
    70
    Posts
    2,118
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    43

    Default Re: Very quick dream of oil

    Oil is anointing Blain. The best olive oil is that which is lightly touched and drops flow. There's spiritual truth to this. We have both inner and outer oil...and the outer is ministry. And power. Perhaps you are being used right now for unity of the body...
    Blain and RickyZ like this.
    Jeepers Creepers...we gotta get new peepers.

    Mat 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Blain's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    12,591
    Blog Entries
    5
    Rep Power
    147

    Default Re: Very quick dream of oil

    Quote Originally Posted by stonesoffire View Post
    Oil is anointing Blain. The best olive oil is that which is lightly touched and drops flow. There's spiritual truth to this. We have both inner and outer oil...and the outer is ministry. And power. Perhaps you are being used right now for unity of the body...
    Anointing? like his anointed ones?
    My life's testimony seems to have helped many people so I am going to put it here http://christianchat.com/testimonies...-new-post.html

    When the hearts of God and a child of his make that special intimate connection a wondrous power is born and a flame ignites that can never be put out

    Jesus knew more than anyone of us-Love hurts

    A fired up Christian shouldn't be that big a deal. Our love should be an overpowering burning desire to serve and be in His presence

  4. #4
    Senior Member stonesoffire's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 24th, 2013
    Age
    70
    Posts
    2,118
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    43

    Default Re: Very quick dream of oil

    Also this came to me Blain...you may not like the feel of the oil because of the situations that this places you in.

    But, I can tell you this for sure...you will love this in your heart.
    Blain and ChristCenteredGirl like this.
    Jeepers Creepers...we gotta get new peepers.

    Mat 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

  5. #5
    Senior Member stonesoffire's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 24th, 2013
    Age
    70
    Posts
    2,118
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    43

    Default Re: Very quick dream of oil

    Quote Originally Posted by Blain View Post
    Anointing? like his anointed ones?
    We who are His are all His anointed ones. Yes.
    Blain likes this.
    Jeepers Creepers...we gotta get new peepers.

    Mat 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Blain's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    12,591
    Blog Entries
    5
    Rep Power
    147

    Default Re: Very quick dream of oil

    Quote Originally Posted by stonesoffire View Post
    Also this came to me Blain...you may not like the feel of the oil because of the situations that this places you in.

    But, I can tell you this for sure...you will love this in your heart.
    So perhaps a calling of sorts? Because if so I have always told him that I may not be the strongest or the wisest nor am I the most pure of his children but I am willing and to use me whenever however and as much as he can
    My life's testimony seems to have helped many people so I am going to put it here http://christianchat.com/testimonies...-new-post.html

    When the hearts of God and a child of his make that special intimate connection a wondrous power is born and a flame ignites that can never be put out

    Jesus knew more than anyone of us-Love hurts

    A fired up Christian shouldn't be that big a deal. Our love should be an overpowering burning desire to serve and be in His presence

  7. #7
    Senior Member stonesoffire's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 24th, 2013
    Age
    70
    Posts
    2,118
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    43

    Default Re: Very quick dream of oil

    He's telling you what His purposes for you are. Someday...there will be a prophet who will come to you...and steph if she is with you at the time...and tell you what you already have heard in your heart.

    He always tells us.
    Blain likes this.
    Jeepers Creepers...we gotta get new peepers.

    Mat 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

  8. #8
    Senior Member BeyondET's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 4th, 2016
    Age
    49
    Posts
    5,175
    Rep Power
    51

    Default Re: Very quick dream of oil

    The oil of joy made by God poured out for all who believe... being strong and wise isn't at the top of His list but it's the yearning of a heart to know Him that is precious.

  9. #9
    Member ChristCenteredGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2016
    Age
    24
    Posts
    98
    Blog Entries
    8
    Rep Power
    9

    Default Re: Very quick dream of oil

    That is kinda bizarre yet has a special, significant meaning behind it..could it be that God has gifted you with prophecy? And from what I've read, anointing with oil is a symbolism of the Holy Spirit setting you apart for some purpose.

    https://www.gotquestions.org/anointing-oil.html

    https://www.gotquestions.org/anointed.html

  10. #10
    Member ChristCenteredGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2016
    Age
    24
    Posts
    98
    Blog Entries
    8
    Rep Power
    9

    Default Re: Very quick dream of oil

    God doesn't look for the most capable, strongest, wisest, or most intelligent people. He uses those who have a yearning to reflect His character. And He always equips those who He's set apart from the world. No matter what their limitations, status, and life situation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blain View Post
    So perhaps a calling of sorts? Because if so I have always told him that I may not be the strongest or the wisest nor am I the most pure of his children but I am willing and to use me whenever however and as much as he can

  11. #11
    Senior Member Blain's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    12,591
    Blog Entries
    5
    Rep Power
    147

    Default Re: Very quick dream of oil

    Quote Originally Posted by ChristCenteredGirl View Post
    That is kinda bizarre yet has a special, significant meaning behind it..could it be that God has gifted you with prophecy? And from what I've read, anointing with oil is a symbolism of the Holy Spirit setting you apart for some purpose.

    https://www.gotquestions.org/anointing-oil.html

    https://www.gotquestions.org/anointed.html
    Wow i had no idea it was that deep and the fact it was coming from the sky and I could not see the end of it must be symbolic of God doing it? maybe i also didn't like the feeling of the oil because I really don't like being called a prophet or being seen as special
    ChristCenteredGirl likes this.
    My life's testimony seems to have helped many people so I am going to put it here http://christianchat.com/testimonies...-new-post.html

    When the hearts of God and a child of his make that special intimate connection a wondrous power is born and a flame ignites that can never be put out

    Jesus knew more than anyone of us-Love hurts

    A fired up Christian shouldn't be that big a deal. Our love should be an overpowering burning desire to serve and be in His presence

  12. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    January 28th, 2017
    Age
    61
    Posts
    54
    Blog Entries
    36
    Rep Power
    2

    Default Re: Very quick dream of oil

    My first thought Blain was never ending flow of the Holy Spirit, being pored without end.... love in Christ Sherril....
    Blain likes this.

  13. #13
    Member ChristCenteredGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2016
    Age
    24
    Posts
    98
    Blog Entries
    8
    Rep Power
    9

    Default Re: Very quick dream of oil

    I can't think of any other explanation. As I read your post I immediately thought that the pouring from the sky was from God in heaven. Your humility is remarkable. You don't want to receive any credit or praise for what you do or how God speaks to you. Love it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Blain View Post
    Wow i had no idea it was that deep and the fact it was coming from the sky and I could not see the end of it must be symbolic of God doing it? maybe i also didn't like the feeling of the oil because I really don't like being called a prophet or being seen as special

  14. #14
    Senior Member Miri's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 22nd, 2012
    Age
    48
    Posts
    6,037
    Blog Entries
    13
    Rep Power
    150

    Default Re: Very quick dream of oil

    Hi Blain the following psalm came to mind, I don't know why, I
    cant even remember reading it!


    Psalm 133:1-3 NKJV
    [1] Behold, how good and how pleasant it is For brethren to dwell
    together in unity! [2] It is like the precious oil upon the head, Running
    down on the beard, The beard of Aaron, Running down on the edge of
    his garments. [3] It is like the dew of Hermon, Descending upon the
    mountains of Zion; For there the LORD commanded the blessing- Life
    forevermore.
    Blain and ChristCenteredGirl like this.
    He is God and
    we are not.

  15. #15
    Member ChristCenteredGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2016
    Age
    24
    Posts
    98
    Blog Entries
    8
    Rep Power
    9

    Default Re: Very quick dream of oil

    Hm interesting. Thanks for sharing Miri.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miri View Post
    Hi Blain the following psalm came to mind, I don't know why, I
    cant even remember reading it!


    Psalm 133:1-3 NKJV
    [1] Behold, how good and how pleasant it is For brethren to dwell
    together in unity! [2] It is like the precious oil upon the head, Running
    down on the beard, The beard of Aaron, Running down on the edge of
    his garments. [3] It is like the dew of Hermon, Descending upon the
    mountains of Zion; For there the LORD commanded the blessing- Life
    forevermore.

  16. #16
    Senior Member Blain's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    12,591
    Blog Entries
    5
    Rep Power
    147

    Default Re: Very quick dream of oil

    Quote Originally Posted by ChristCenteredGirl View Post
    I can't think of any other explanation. As I read your post I immediately thought that the pouring from the sky was from God in heaven. Your humility is remarkable. You don't want to receive any credit or praise for what you do or how God speaks to you. Love it!
    That is also what I thought as it was coming from the sky and I couldn't see the end of it, of course I was looking upwards so I guess I should say the beginning of it lol
    My life's testimony seems to have helped many people so I am going to put it here http://christianchat.com/testimonies...-new-post.html

    When the hearts of God and a child of his make that special intimate connection a wondrous power is born and a flame ignites that can never be put out

    Jesus knew more than anyone of us-Love hurts

    A fired up Christian shouldn't be that big a deal. Our love should be an overpowering burning desire to serve and be in His presence

  17. #17
    Senior Member Blain's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    12,591
    Blog Entries
    5
    Rep Power
    147

    Default Re: Very quick dream of oil

    Quote Originally Posted by Miri View Post
    Hi Blain the following psalm came to mind, I don't know why, I
    cant even remember reading it!


    Psalm 133:1-3 NKJV
    [1] Behold, how good and how pleasant it is For brethren to dwell
    together in unity! [2] It is like the precious oil upon the head, Running
    down on the beard, The beard of Aaron, Running down on the edge of
    his garments. [3] It is like the dew of Hermon, Descending upon the
    mountains of Zion; For there the LORD commanded the blessing- Life
    forevermore.
    I know just how feel, there are times when a situation comes up or a person is saying something and a scripture I don't remember reading pops up in my head. Actually with my memory problems I can never seem to memorize scripture but the holy spirit brings it to my mind.

    Thank you for the scripture it was amazing, if the oil was a symbol of God's blessing I am not worthy of it but if he is to give a blessing I only ask that it isn't for me rather for my family that is having a very hard time with money and stress. I myself don't need much to be happy but they are always stressed from low money and have taken me in as if I was blood
    Miri likes this.
    My life's testimony seems to have helped many people so I am going to put it here http://christianchat.com/testimonies...-new-post.html

    When the hearts of God and a child of his make that special intimate connection a wondrous power is born and a flame ignites that can never be put out

    Jesus knew more than anyone of us-Love hurts

    A fired up Christian shouldn't be that big a deal. Our love should be an overpowering burning desire to serve and be in His presence

  18. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2017
    Age
    53
    Posts
    215
    Rep Power
    8

    Default Re: Very quick dream of oil

    Quote Originally Posted by Blain View Post
    Last night i had several dreams one of which was Stephanie and i having our faith tested in a giant blizzard which i can post later only if people want me to i don't want to make the misc. section Blain's dream forum lol
    This dream I had was very quick and strange, I don't know why but there was oil on my and my face I have never really touched oil before but I didn't really like the feeling of it at first I wanted to say it was greasy feeling but it was just oily I didn't know how else to explain it, it was a clear oil and was being poured on my from above me but I couldn't see where it was pouring from it just had no end to it.

    I almost want to say it was like olive oil but I don't know, anyways that was a dream I had last night it was a very strange night I had three different dreams and one of them already came true. I had a dream that when I got on cc I had four pm from four different people my inbox was empty last i checked but then in came on cc today and was shocked to see four pm from four different people.

    No idea why i had a dream about that and it came true but I thought i should say that part
    So the maintenance guy called and said the apartment above you had a leak in their deep fryer. He wants to know if you are ok?

    Not at trying to be disrespectful or anything blain, just felt like ribbing you a bit.

  19. #19
    Senior Member RickyZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 20th, 2012
    Age
    59
    Posts
    7,036
    Blog Entries
    23
    Rep Power
    73

    Default Re: Very quick dream of oil

    Again, you make me smile grasshopper You are being anointed to special duty. Yes it includes prophecy and dreams. I've known from the start that you, this kid, is going to blow mountains out of the water for God some day.This is just another step along that path. I almost want to cheer 'congratulations' like it's a graduation day but I'm not sure if that wouldn't be overboard lol

    And this is why

    Quote Originally Posted by Blain View Post
    I have always told him that I may not be the strongest or the wisest nor am I the most pure of his children but I am willing
    The strong are inflexible. The wise are set in their ways. The pure are closed off. The willing ... now that's a group God can really use.

    I remember you wanted to be a knight for God, I said God was looking more for bondservants and by being one you are being prepped as a warrior. Which I guess is what a knight is after all! Perhaps this anointing in oil is equivalent to sword taps on your shoulders
    Blain and ChristCenteredGirl like this.

    Truth is available only to those who have the courage to question whatever they think they know.

    It's hard to learn anything when you always feel the need to be the expert.

    Mark 7:34 “Ephphatha,” that is, “Be opened.”

  20. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2017
    Age
    53
    Posts
    215
    Rep Power
    8

    Default Re: Very quick dream of oil

    Quote Originally Posted by Blain View Post
    I know just how feel, there are times when a situation comes up or a person is saying something and a scripture I don't remember reading pops up in my head. Actually with my memory problems I can never seem to memorize scripture but the holy spirit brings it to my mind.

    Thank you for the scripture it was amazing, if the oil was a symbol of God's blessing I am not worthy of it but if he is to give a blessing I only ask that it isn't for me rather for my family that is having a very hard time with money and stress. I myself don't need much to be happy but they are always stressed from low money and have taken me in as if I was blood
    The oil is not a symbol of blessing, it symbolizes the holy Spirit.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Quick dream about Jesus teaching
    By Blain in forum Miscellaneous
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: April 2nd, 2017, 04:18 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: March 26th, 2013, 12:27 PM
  3. A quick hi
    By Jen-jenn in forum New Christian Chat Members (Introduce yourselves!!!)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: July 13th, 2012, 02:45 AM
  4. Are U looking for a quick fix?
    By princessdeb4111962 in forum Bible Discussion Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: September 3rd, 2009, 02:29 PM