Results 1 to 19 of 19
Like Tree28Likes
  • 5 Post By finaldesire
  • 4 Post By joefizz
  • 3 Post By Waggles
  • 3 Post By Deade
  • 1 Post By finaldesire
  • 1 Post By finaldesire
  • 2 Post By finaldesire
  • 3 Post By joefizz
  • 2 Post By Sweetmorningdew78
  • 2 Post By finaldesire
  • 1 Post By danja
  • 1 Post By tourist

New Christian Chat Members (Introduce yourselves!!!)

New to Christian Chat? Introduce yourself here! BUT BEWARE, you might get a lot of attention!!! :)

Thread: Noobish

  1. #1
    finaldesire
    Guest

    Default Noobish

    Hello Christian Chat, thanks for letting me join your forums. I have been thinking of going to Bible college, so I can learn more about the Bible.

  2. #2
    Senior Member joefizz's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23rd, 2017
    Age
    25
    Posts
    12,673
    Rep Power
    232

    Default Re: Noobish

    Welcome here you can discuss with bible smart people and possibly make new friends,hope you like it here!
    This is Joefizz's signature....
    If you don't believe in true love then please don't tell me not to believe in it because I believe it to be real.
    Are you reading my signature right now!?
    Quote Originally Posted by WineRose View Post
    Joefizz = Jojo's Bizzare Adventure!
    Quote Originally Posted by Milktalk View Post
    haha joey joe joe - a roo!



  3. #3
    Senior Member Waggles's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 21st, 2017
    Age
    63
    Posts
    1,703
    Rep Power
    88

    Default Re: Noobish

    A fellow Aussie.
    Glad to say good day mate!

    We should post Vegemite recipes and awe them ...


    for necessity is laid upon me; yea, woe is unto me, if I preach not the gospel!
    1Corinthians 9:16

  4. #4
    Senior Member Deade's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 17th, 2017
    Age
    71
    Posts
    1,689
    Blog Entries
    5
    Rep Power
    85

    Default Re: Noobish

    Hello finaldesire, glad to have you here at cc. I hope you'll enjoy you time here. I look forward to posting with you. C'mon Waggles maneating Koalas!

    Romans 8:28: “And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
    to them who are the called according to His purpose.”

  5. #5
    finaldesire
    Guest

    Default Re: Noobish

    Quote Originally Posted by Waggles View Post
    A fellow Aussie.
    Glad to say good day mate!

    We should post Vegemite recipes and awe them ...


    Yet Australia is a nice place.
    Angela_s likes this.

  6. #6
    finaldesire
    Guest

    Default Re: Noobish

    Quote Originally Posted by Deade View Post
    Hello finaldesire, glad to have you here at cc. I hope you'll enjoy you time here. I look forward to posting with you. C'mon Waggles maneating Koalas!

    Yes, I am very easy going, you'll see.
    Angela_s likes this.

  7. #7
    finaldesire
    Guest

    Default Re: Noobish

    Quote Originally Posted by joefizz View Post
    Welcome here you can discuss with bible smart people and possibly make new friends,hope you like it here!
    Thank you joefizz.
    joefizz and Angela_s like this.

  8. #8
    Senior Member joefizz's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23rd, 2017
    Age
    25
    Posts
    12,673
    Rep Power
    232

    Default Re: Noobish

    Quote Originally Posted by finaldesire View Post
    Thank you joefizz.
    Happy to greet you.
    This is Joefizz's signature....
    If you don't believe in true love then please don't tell me not to believe in it because I believe it to be real.
    Are you reading my signature right now!?
    Quote Originally Posted by WineRose View Post
    Joefizz = Jojo's Bizzare Adventure!
    Quote Originally Posted by Milktalk View Post
    haha joey joe joe - a roo!



  9. #9
    Senior Member Waggles's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 21st, 2017
    Age
    63
    Posts
    1,703
    Rep Power
    88

    Default Re: Noobish

    Quote Originally Posted by Deade View Post
    C'mon Waggles maneating Koalas!
    Don't underestimate these little bears. It's all show.
    They piddle on ya, and they have sharp claws.
    Many a Japanese tourist has disappeared after embracing a koala.
    for necessity is laid upon me; yea, woe is unto me, if I preach not the gospel!
    1Corinthians 9:16

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    October 25th, 2017
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,011
    Rep Power
    107

    Default Re: Noobish

    Hello Good afternoon bro Welcome to CC



    You are going to a bible college yayy! That's great!





    God bless you ❤
    danja and Angela_s like this.
    "You can measure your love for GOD by showing your love for others."





    "Smile more you look amazing when you smile" --Sweetmorningdew78

  11. #11
    finaldesire
    Guest

    Default Re: Noobish

    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetmorningdew78 View Post
    Hello Good afternoon bro Welcome to CC



    You are going to a bible college yayy! That's great!





    God bless you ❤
    Yes, I think it is time, I have been thinking about this for a long time.

    God bless you too.

  12. #12
    Senior Member danja's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 28th, 2014
    Age
    33
    Posts
    869
    Rep Power
    40

    Default Re: Noobish

    welcome to CC brother So cool that you are going to a bible college.Blessings
    Angela_s likes this.

  13. #13
    Senior Member tourist's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 13th, 2014
    Age
    63
    Posts
    20,934
    Blog Entries
    5
    Rep Power
    495

    Default Re: Noobish

    There are a lot of peeps from Australia on this site so you should feel right at home. It is always good to learn more about the Word of God as written in the bible. Glad to have you here as a member of our community. Looking forward to your posts. Welcome to CC.
    Angela_s likes this.
    M & M's melt in your mouth and not in your hands.

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    November 21st, 2017
    Age
    17
    Posts
    356
    Rep Power
    14

    Default Re: Noobish

    Hi and welcome here to CC

  15. #15
    Senior Member HisUnfailingLove's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 14th, 2018
    Age
    50
    Posts
    4,724
    Rep Power
    70

    Default Re: Noobish

    Hello and welcome - I'm from Australia too - it's so nice to meet you!

  16. #16
    finaldesire
    Guest

    Default Re: Noobish

    Quote Originally Posted by danja View Post
    welcome to CC brother So cool that you are going to a bible college.Blessings
    I can't wait to find a college, I have always wanted to learn about the bible and it's history in depth. But I don't want to become a pastor or anything, I just want to learn.
    Last edited by finaldesire; February 15th, 2018 at 09:20 AM.

  17. #17
    finaldesire
    Guest

    Default Re: Noobish

    Quote Originally Posted by HisUnfailingLove View Post
    Hello and welcome - I'm from Australia too - it's so nice to meet you!
    Well G'day! Where in Australia are you from?

  18. #18
    finaldesire
    Guest

    Default Re: Noobish

    Quote Originally Posted by tourist View Post
    There are a lot of peeps from Australia on this site so you should feel right at home. It is always good to learn more about the Word of God as written in the bible. Glad to have you here as a member of our community. Looking forward to your posts. Welcome to CC.
    Thanks tourist.

  19. #19
    finaldesire
    Guest

    Default Re: Noobish

    Quote Originally Posted by Angela_s View Post
    Hi and welcome here to CC
    What is that emoticon doing, is it blushing or just smiling.

Similar Threads

  1. Noobish Question
    By Colt in forum User2User Tech Support
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: August 15th, 2012, 11:50 PM