Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 125
Like Tree76Likes

Prayer Requests

Have a prayer request, or want to pray for others? Here's the place.

Thread: Prayers for Rods health

  1. #41
    Senior Member happyface's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2009
    Age
    49
    Posts
    1,193
    Rep Power
    18

    Default Re: Prayers for Rods health

    I'm so alone in my thoughts, I feel like I'm going mad. I worry something serious is the matter
    I get mad because I can't get out on my own. I'm going try and walk to the corner. I'm worried constantly for Rod. I pray his tummy heals father help him
    blue_ladybug, mar09 and HisHolly like this.

  2. #42
    HisHolly
    Guest

    Default Re: Prayers for Rods health

    You don't have anyone you can call and talk to? At least be company over the phone?
    Quote Originally Posted by happyface View Post
    I'm so alone in my thoughts, I feel like I'm going mad. I worry something serious is the matter
    I get mad because I can't get out on my own. I'm going try and walk to the corner. I'm worried constantly for Rod. I pray his tummy heals father help him
    blue_ladybug likes this.

  3. #43
    Senior Member happyface's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2009
    Age
    49
    Posts
    1,193
    Rep Power
    18

    Default Re: Prayers for Rods health

    Quote Originally Posted by HisHolly View Post
    You don't have anyone you can call and talk to? At least be company over the phone?
    I called the Samaritans its a help line if your feeling low or anxious.
    blue_ladybug and HisHolly like this.

  4. #44
    Senior Member happyface's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2009
    Age
    49
    Posts
    1,193
    Rep Power
    18

    Default Re: Prayers for Rods health

    Rod is going to docs today. I feel he's really poorly. I pray it get sorted, so many symptoms to mention. Its out of our hands lord. I'm very concerned and worried I can't help him. He's driving me mad with his issues. I'm getting very tired and like to keep calm. Prayers that for once medical staff can treat him.
    mar09 and HisHolly like this.

  5. #45
    Senior Member blue_ladybug's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 21st, 2014
    Age
    46
    Posts
    51,055
    Blog Entries
    8
    Rep Power
    210

    Default Re: Prayers for Rods health

    Luke 1:37 and Matthew 19:26..
    HisHolly likes this.





    Quote Originally Posted by pottersclay View Post
    Blue_ladybug is innocent, as we know in scripture " all people who like orange tabbies are innocent."
    Quote Originally Posted by blue_ladybug View Post
    LOL.. I'll use that defense the next time I get accused of something.. lol


    To read my cancer, depression, physical pain & suicide testimonies, go to the Blog tab in my profile.



  6. #46
    Senior Member happyface's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2009
    Age
    49
    Posts
    1,193
    Rep Power
    18

    Default Re: Prayers for Rods health

    The doctor wants another urine sample tomorrow and a blood test for bowel cancer, and bowel examination, and a ct scan. Im getting real bad feelings about Rod hence my many prayer requests. I feel lost and scared that I will lose him. I prayed over him tonight and asked Jesus to help him. He's exhausted.

  7. #47
    Member
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2016
    Age
    51
    Posts
    94
    Rep Power
    1

    Default Re: Prayers for Rods health

    Praise you Heavenly Father, we lift Rod and Happy up to you and ask for your healing touch and peace that passes understanding. We thank you that you are always thinking on us thoughts for our future and that you care for us. You said in your word that we could boldly enter your throne room and ask for grace and mercy in a time of need and we ask for that grace and mercy for Happy and Rod today. In Jesus name, Amen.

  8. #48
    Senior Member happyface's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2009
    Age
    49
    Posts
    1,193
    Rep Power
    18

    Default Re: Prayers for Rods health

    Quote Originally Posted by MarshallJohn View Post
    Praise you Heavenly Father, we lift Rod and Happy up to you and ask for your healing touch and peace that passes understanding. We thank you that you are always thinking on us thoughts for our future and that you care for us. You said in your word that we could boldly enter your throne room and ask for grace and mercy in a time of need and we ask for that grace and mercy for Happy and Rod today. In Jesus name, Amen.
    Thank you for your prayer. I just wish Rod could have some help with his illness, peeing all the time. And pain in tummy. He looks so exhausted and poorly. We will just have to carry on with the tests that he going to have.

  9. #49
    Senior Member happyface's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2009
    Age
    49
    Posts
    1,193
    Rep Power
    18

    Default Re: Prayers for Rods health

    Rods in hospital, he's poorly. Been transferred to the bigger hospital. I feel abit overwhelmed.
    blue_ladybug likes this.

  10. #50
    Member
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2016
    Age
    51
    Posts
    94
    Rep Power
    1

    Default Re: Prayers for Rods health

    Heavenly father we ask for you to please intercede for Rod and heal him of whatever is wrong. Please give the doctors wisdom and guide them in what they do. We ask for your grace and mercy, please be with Happy and Rod and may you be glorified . I Jesus name, Amen.

  11. #51
    Senior Member happyface's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2009
    Age
    49
    Posts
    1,193
    Rep Power
    18

    Default Re: Prayers for Rods health

    Quote Originally Posted by MarshallJohn View Post
    Heavenly father we ask for you to please intercede for Rod and heal him of whatever is wrong. Please give the doctors wisdom and guide them in what they do. We ask for your grace and mercy, please be with Happy and Rod and may you be glorified . I Jesus name, Amen.
    I'm trusting God to deal with this. Amen. Thanks so much.
    blue_ladybug likes this.

  12. #52
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    September 17th, 2014
    Age
    52
    Posts
    2,276
    Blog Entries
    4
    Rep Power
    23

    Default Re: Prayers for Rods health

    Quote Originally Posted by happyface View Post
    I'm so alone in my thoughts, I feel like I'm going mad. I worry something serious is the matter
    I get mad because I can't get out on my own. I'm going try and walk to the corner. I'm worried constantly for Rod. I pray his tummy heals father help him
    Isometimes feel like you do, esp because those i try to help seem as stubborn as rod. I sure hope the ppl at the hospital are able to help him, and that he will cooperate. Incidentally, naturopaths say a large part of our health are in our gut, so i hope ur doctors consider that. I happen to be reading on this and probiotics too, and tht esp when bad bac are predominant in the body, they cause as many problems as we see nowadays. As much as we also hear that we are what we eat, reading that our body balance of good vs bad bac should be 75:25, i am also searching for better sources and alternatives to strengthen and heal, for myself and others. I hear kefir is one of the best we can take as unlike yogurt with its good bac that is depleted and needs to be replenished in a few days in the gut, kefir bac thrive and stay a long time in the body.

    I dont know how it tastes, and trying to secure some here recently, still have not got an order. If u can talk that over w/ his docs, perhaps they can recommend other healing foods like good bac-rich foods as fermented stuff wc we do not have that much here either, but i am trying to search other sources.

  13. #53
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2017
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Prayers for Rods health

    I'm sorry to hear that your loved ones health is failing. May God bring healing in every area that is a source of suffering in Jesus name

  14. #54
    Senior Member happyface's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2009
    Age
    49
    Posts
    1,193
    Rep Power
    18

    Default Re: Prayers for Rods health

    Rods in hospital. And I'm concerned. I knew he wasn't right. I'm praying God will keep with us both. Amen
    blue_ladybug likes this.

  15. #55
    Senior Member blue_ladybug's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 21st, 2014
    Age
    46
    Posts
    51,055
    Blog Entries
    8
    Rep Power
    210

    Default Re: Prayers for Rods health

    If he's peeing alot, sounds like it's a UTI or bladder or kidney infection. It's a good thing he's in hospital finally, so don't worry. At least now he can get properly checked out..


    Quote Originally Posted by happyface View Post
    Rods in hospital. And I'm concerned. I knew he wasn't right. I'm praying God will keep with us both. Amen





    Quote Originally Posted by pottersclay View Post
    Blue_ladybug is innocent, as we know in scripture " all people who like orange tabbies are innocent."
    Quote Originally Posted by blue_ladybug View Post
    LOL.. I'll use that defense the next time I get accused of something.. lol


    To read my cancer, depression, physical pain & suicide testimonies, go to the Blog tab in my profile.



  16. #56
    Senior Member happyface's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2009
    Age
    49
    Posts
    1,193
    Rep Power
    18

    Default Re: Prayers for Rods health

    Quote Originally Posted by blue_ladybug View Post
    If he's peeing alot, sounds like it's a UTI or bladder or kidney infection. It's a good thing he's in hospital finally, so don't worry. At least now he can get properly checked out..
    Thank you for your time. Today we found out Rods appendix are the pain. They are treating him with antibiotics and not operation, I'm relieved they are helping rod. Also pray that the nodules they also found in his tummy are not cancerous. They are thickening his blood for to check the nodules. Praise God that there's hope. Also I wish to lead Rod to Christ and for him to realise how important it is to treat others. Love is so important.
    blue_ladybug likes this.

  17. #57
    Senior Member happyface's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2009
    Age
    49
    Posts
    1,193
    Rep Power
    18

    Default Re: Prayers for Rods health

    Also I ask God to show Rod how to see a doctor quickly and cure his depression and patience issue. He can be hard work.
    blue_ladybug likes this.

  18. #58
    Senior Member blue_ladybug's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 21st, 2014
    Age
    46
    Posts
    51,055
    Blog Entries
    8
    Rep Power
    210

    Default Re: Prayers for Rods health

    I'm glad that they found the source of his pain. Appendicitis can kill you if the appendix bursts.. As stressed out as he is, I'm surprised that he doesn't also have ulcers. If his appendix ruptures, he will need surgery. Antibiotics won't do the trick if his appendix is about to burst.


    Quote Originally Posted by happyface View Post
    Thank you for your time. Today we found out Rods appendix are the pain. They are treating him with antibiotics and not operation, I'm relieved they are helping rod. Also pray that the nodules they also found in his tummy are not cancerous. They are thickening his blood for to check the nodules. Praise God that there's hope. Also I wish to lead Rod to Christ and for him to realise how important it is to treat others. Love is so important.





    Quote Originally Posted by pottersclay View Post
    Blue_ladybug is innocent, as we know in scripture " all people who like orange tabbies are innocent."
    Quote Originally Posted by blue_ladybug View Post
    LOL.. I'll use that defense the next time I get accused of something.. lol


    To read my cancer, depression, physical pain & suicide testimonies, go to the Blog tab in my profile.



  19. #59
    Senior Member happyface's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2009
    Age
    49
    Posts
    1,193
    Rep Power
    18

    Default Re: Prayers for Rods health

    Quote Originally Posted by blue_ladybug View Post
    I'm glad that they found the source of his pain. Appendicitis can kill you if the appendix bursts.. As stressed out as he is, I'm surprised that he doesn't also have ulcers. If his appendix ruptures, he will need surgery. Antibiotics won't do the trick if his appendix is about to burst.
    Rod has put so much stress on me at times, I realise he been forva couple of scans before this, and it wasn't spotted about 2weeks ago. But I knew something was wrong. Apparently they can fix the appendix with antibiotics, I didn't know this. His pain has subsided a lot. The doctor feels his appendix isn't severe enough to operate and they are trying to fix it this way. But I'm trusting the lord to direct everything will be ok
    blue_ladybug likes this.

  20. #60
    Senior Member happyface's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2009
    Age
    49
    Posts
    1,193
    Rep Power
    18

    Default Re: Prayers for Rods health

    Prayers that Rods mind improve, he's very agitated and paranoid and tired. I pray the Lord quietens his mind whilst in hospital. Rod is very very anxious, and worries about everything. Lord I ask you to give Rod peace. He's going through a series of tests, I pray you stay with him. It upset my heart seeing Rod yesterday.
    blue_ladybug likes this.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Prayers for Rods health
    By happyface in forum Prayer Requests
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: November 19th, 2016, 08:20 AM
  2. Prayers for Health
    By JoeH in forum Prayer Requests
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: October 10th, 2016, 09:23 AM
  3. I need prayers for health
    By SoulWeaver in forum Prayer Requests
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: February 21st, 2015, 08:48 PM
  4. Prayers for my health
    By Elii in forum Prayer Requests
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: April 28th, 2014, 08:30 PM
  5. Prayers for help and health - for myself and others
    By SteveM in forum Prayer Requests
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: July 30th, 2013, 05:34 AM