Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 29
Like Tree19Likes

Prayer Requests

Have a prayer request, or want to pray for others? Here's the place.

Thread: Deliverence from Deuteronomy 28

  1. #1
    Junior Member christianwoman90's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 18th, 2017
    Age
    27
    Posts
    28
    Rep Power
    0

    Smile Deliverence from Deuteronomy 28

    I recently read Deuteronomy 28 , this time taking it more seriously, noticing how the curses described in it happened to me, however not all of them literaly, some other curses really happened and have been happening exactly as described in this chapter. In prayer I have been asking the Lord to break the curses in deut 28 and to deliver me from the curses from deut 28, but also adding "if is is Your purpose"to the prayers. I ask if anyone would like to pray with me like so, please feel free to pray for my cause. By the way my name is Taise. It is grave indeed. It has been happening to me chronologically. Chronoĺogically I am at verse 28(my mind have been tormented in many ways and I never had a mental diseases except for ocd in adolescence )

    O.B.S.:I accepted God with an open heart with 7 or so. When about 11 I started drifting away from christianity and secretly became atheist. It's been about one year that I finally recognize Jesus God is the way the truth and the light, and have stopped believing in reincarnation, meditation etc. I recently found out about generational curses and I have been studying curses and know that much of all the persecution I was put through and some difficulties were due to this. I thank the Holy Spirit for opening my eyes and guiding me.

  2. #2
    Senior Member levi85's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 2nd, 2013
    Age
    31
    Posts
    4,614
    Rep Power
    57

    Default Re: Deliverence from Deuteronomy 28

    Lord let you bless Those, let every evil thing be removed from Taize and let your power and blessing flow in Taise's life. Lord please bless Taise, in this matter, in Jesus Holy name, Amen!

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    July 4th, 2013
    Age
    56
    Posts
    2,356
    Rep Power
    22

    Default Re: Deliverence from Deuteronomy 28

    Philippians 4:19

  4. #4
    Senior Member kaylagrl's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 18th, 2014
    Age
    45
    Posts
    10,120
    Rep Power
    161

    Default Re: Deliverence from Deuteronomy 28

    Quote Originally Posted by christianwoman90 View Post
    I recently read Deuteronomy 28 , this time taking it more seriously, noticing how the curses described in it happened to me, however not all of them literaly, some other curses really happened and have been happening exactly as described in this chapter. In prayer I have been asking the Lord to break the curses in deut 28 and to deliver me from the curses from deut 28, but also adding "if is is Your purpose"to the prayers. I ask if anyone would like to pray with me like so, please feel free to pray for my cause. By the way my name is Taise. It is grave indeed. It has been happening to me chronologically. Chronoĺogically I am at verse 28(my mind have been tormented in many ways and I never had a mental diseases except for ocd in adolescence )

    O.B.S.:I accepted God with an open heart with 7 or so. When about 11 I started drifting away from christianity and secretly became atheist. It's been about one year that I finally recognize Jesus God is the way the truth and the light, and have stopped believing in reincarnation, meditation etc. I recently found out about generational curses and I have been studying curses and know that much of all the persecution I was put through and some difficulties were due to this. I thank the Holy Spirit for opening my eyes and guiding me.


    There is no such thing as generational curses. You are saved? Then you are covered in His blood. Nothing can harm you.Now live in peace knowing the Lord protects His children.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Blain's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    12,590
    Blog Entries
    5
    Rep Power
    147

    Default Re: Deliverence from Deuteronomy 28

    there are no generational curses that is something that only spiritualists believe in, also studying curses will only make your mind more likely to believe you are cursed when your not. Life happens and bad things happen and lots of people are quick to blame demons or curses or the devil but maybe first consider that we humans are plenty good at bringing troubles on ourselves.

    every action has an effect and every effect can be good or bad honestly while i do believe in demonic attacks most of our problems are caused by bad choices. blaming curses seems more like an excuse, im not saying that is what your doing but i have met many spiritualists and they tend to go with your train of thought be careful
    kaylagrl likes this.
    My life's testimony seems to have helped many people so I am going to put it here http://christianchat.com/testimonies...-new-post.html

    When the hearts of God and a child of his make that special intimate connection a wondrous power is born and a flame ignites that can never be put out

    Jesus knew more than anyone of us-Love hurts

    A fired up Christian shouldn't be that big a deal. Our love should be an overpowering burning desire to serve and be in His presence

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2017
    Age
    25
    Posts
    94
    Rep Power
    3

    Default Re: Deliverence from Deuteronomy 28

    "O Come To The Altar" lyrics

    ELEVATION WORSHIP LYRICS

    Play the Elevation Worship Quiz

    "O Come To The Altar"

    Are you hurting and broken within
    Overwhelmed by the weight of your sin
    Jesus is calling
    Have you come to the end of yourself
    Do you thirst for a drink from the well
    Jesus is calling

    O come to the altar
    The Father's arms are open wide
    Forgiveness was bought with
    The precious blood of Jesus Christ

    Leave behind your regrets and mistakes
    Come today there's no reason to wait
    Jesus is calling
    Bring your sorrows and trade them for joy
    From the ashes a new life is born
    Jesus is calling

    O come to the altar
    The Father's arms are open wide
    Forgiveness was bought with
    The precious blood of Jesus Christ

    O come to the altar
    The Father's arms are open wide
    Forgiveness was bought with
    The precious blood of Jesus Christ

    Oh what a Savior
    Isn't He wonderful
    Sing alleluia, Christ is risen
    Bow down before Him
    For He is Lord of all
    Sing alleluia, Christ is risen

    Oh what a Savior
    Isn't He wonderful
    Sing alleluia, Christ is risen
    Bow down before Him
    For He is Lord of all
    Sing alleluia, Christ is risen

    O come to the altar
    The Father's arms are open wide
    Forgiveness was bought with
    The precious blood of Jesus Christ

    O come to the altar
    The Father's arms are open wide
    Forgiveness was bought with
    The precious blood of Jesus Christ

    Bear your cross as you wait for the crown
    Tell the world of the treasure you've found





    Submit Corrections
    Thanks to Nathan Leedom for adding these lyrics.

    Play the Elevation Worship Quiz

    Writer(s): Steven Furtick, Wade Joye, Mack Brock, Christopher Brown

    I hope this song speaks to your heart


    "Here As In Heaven" (2016)
    Search


  7. #7
    Senior Member RickyZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 20th, 2012
    Age
    59
    Posts
    7,028
    Blog Entries
    23
    Rep Power
    73

    Default Re: Deliverence from Deuteronomy 28

    Deut. 28:

    Blessings for Obedience

    1If you fully obey the Lord your God and carefully follow all his commands I give you today, the Lord your God will set you high above all the nations on earth. 2All these blessings will come on you and accompany you if you obey the Lord your God:
    3You will be blessed in the city and blessed in the country.
    4The fruit of your womb will be blessed, and the crops of your land and the young of your livestock—the calves of your herds and the lambs of your flocks.
    5Your basket and your kneading trough will be blessed.
    6You will be blessed when you come in and blessed when you go out.
    7The Lord will grant that the enemies who rise up against you will be defeated before you. They will come at you from one direction but flee from you in seven.
    8The Lord will send a blessing on your barns and on everything you put your hand to. The Lord your God will bless you in the land he is giving you.
    9The Lord will establish you as his holy people, as he promised you on oath, if you keep the commands of the Lord your God and walk in obedience to him. 10Then all the peoples on earth will see that you are called by the name of the Lord, and they will fear you. 11The Lord will grant you abundant prosperity—in the fruit of your womb, the young of your livestock and the crops of your ground—in the land he swore to your ancestors to give you.
    12The Lord will open the heavens, the storehouse of his bounty, to send rain on your land in season and to bless all the work of your hands. You will lend to many nations but will borrow from none. 13The Lord will make you the head, not the tail. If you pay attention to the commands of the Lord your God that I give you this day and carefully follow them, you will always be at the top, never at the bottom. 14Do not turn aside from any of the commands I give you today, to the right or to the left, following other gods and serving them.


    Curses for Disobedience


    15However, if you do not obey the Lord your God and do not carefully follow all his commands and decrees I am giving you today, all these curses will come on you and overtake you:
    16You will be cursed in the city and cursed in the country.
    17Your basket and your kneading trough will be cursed.
    18The fruit of your womb will be cursed, and the crops of your land, and the calves of your herds and the lambs of your flocks.
    19You will be cursed when you come in and cursed when you go out.

    20The Lord will send on you curses, confusion and rebuke in everything you put your hand to, until you are destroyed and come to sudden ruin because of the evil you have done in forsaking him.a 21The Lord will plague you with diseases until he has destroyed you from the land you are entering to possess. 22The Lord will strike you with wasting disease, with fever and inflammation, with scorching heat and drought, with blight and mildew, which will plague you until you perish. 23The sky over your head will be bronze, the ground beneath you iron. 24The Lord will turn the rain of your country into dust and powder; it will come down from the skies until you are destroyed.
    25The Lord will cause you to be defeated before your enemies. You will come at them from one direction but flee from them in seven, and you will become a thing of horror to all the kingdoms on earth. 26Your carcasses will be food for all the birds and the wild animals, and there will be no one to frighten them away. 27The Lord will afflict you with the boils of Egypt and with tumors, festering sores and the itch, from which you cannot be cured. 28The Lord will afflict you with madness, blindness and confusion of mind. 29At midday you will grope about like a blind person in the dark. You will be unsuccessful in everything you do; day after day you will be oppressed and robbed, with no one to rescue you.
    30You will be pledged to be married to a woman, but another will take her and rape her. You will build a house, but you will not live in it. You will plant a vineyard, but you will not even begin to enjoy its fruit. 31Your ox will be slaughtered before your eyes, but you will eat none of it. Your donkey will be forcibly taken from you and will not be returned. Your sheep will be given to your enemies, and no one will rescue them. 32Your sons and daughters will be given to another nation, and you will wear out your eyes watching for them day after day, powerless to lift a hand. 33A people that you do not know will eat what your land and labor produce, and you will have nothing but cruel oppression all your days. 34The sights you see will drive you mad. 35The Lord will afflict your knees and legs with painful boils that cannot be cured, spreading from the soles of your feet to the top of your head.
    36The Lord will drive you and the king you set over you to a nation unknown to you or your ancestors. There you will worship other gods, gods of wood and stone. 37You will become a thing of horror, a byword and an object of ridicule among all the peoples where the Lord will drive you.
    38You will sow much seed in the field but you will harvest little, because locusts will devour it. 39You will plant vineyards and cultivate them but you will not drink the wine or gather the grapes, because worms will eat them. 40You will have olive trees throughout your country but you will not use the oil, because the olives will drop off. 41You will have sons and daughters but you will not keep them, because they will go into captivity. 42Swarms of locusts will take over all your trees and the crops of your land.
    43The foreigners who reside among you will rise above you higher and higher, but you will sink lower and lower. 44They will lend to you, but you will not lend to them. They will be the head, but you will be the tail.
    45All these curses will come on you. They will pursue you and overtake you until you are destroyed, because you did not obey the Lord your God and observe the commands and decrees he gave you. 46They will be a sign and a wonder to you and your descendants forever. 47Because you did not serve the Lord your God joyfully and gladly in the time of prosperity, 48therefore in hunger and thirst, in nakedness and dire poverty, you will serve the enemies the Lord sends against you. He will put an iron yoke on your neck until he has destroyed you.
    49The Lord will bring a nation against you from far away, from the ends of the earth, like an eagle swooping down, a nation whose language you will not understand, 50a fierce-looking nation without respect for the old or pity for the young. 51They will devour the young of your livestock and the crops of your land until you are destroyed. They will leave you no grain, new wine or olive oil, nor any calves of your herds or lambs of your flocks until you are ruined. 52They will lay siege to all the cities throughout your land until the high fortified walls in which you trust fall down. They will besiege all the cities throughout the land the Lord your God is giving you.
    53Because of the suffering your enemy will inflict on you during the siege, you will eat the fruit of the womb, the flesh of the sons and daughters the Lord your God has given you. 54Even the most gentle and sensitive man among you will have no compassion on his own brother or the wife he loves or his surviving children, 55and he will not give to one of them any of the flesh of his children that he is eating. It will be all he has left because of the suffering your enemy will inflict on you during the siege of all your cities. 56The most gentle and sensitive woman among you—so sensitive and gentle that she would not venture to touch the ground with the sole of her foot—will begrudge the husband she loves and her own son or daughter 57the afterbirth from her womb and the children she bears. For in her dire need she intends to eat them secretly because of the suffering your enemy will inflict on you during the siege of your cities.
    58If you do not carefully follow all the words of this law, which are written in this book, and do not revere this glorious and awesome name—the Lord your God— 59the Lord will send fearful plagues on you and your descendants, harsh and prolonged disasters, and severe and lingering illnesses. 60He will bring on you all the diseases of Egypt that you dreaded, and they will cling to you. 61The Lord will also bring on you every kind of sickness and disaster not recorded in this Book of the Law, until you are destroyed. 62You who were as numerous as the stars in the sky will be left but few in number, because you did not obey the Lord your God. 63Just as it pleased the Lord to make you prosper and increase in number, so it will please him to ruin and destroy you. You will be uprooted from the land you are entering to possess.
    64Then the Lord will scatter you among all nations, from one end of the earth to the other. There you will worship other gods—gods of wood and stone, which neither you nor your ancestors have known. 65Among those nations you will find no repose, no resting place for the sole of your foot. There the Lord will give you an anxious mind, eyes weary with longing, and a despairing heart. 66You will live in constant suspense, filled with dread both night and day, never sure of your life. 67In the morning you will say, “If only it were evening!” and in the evening, “If only it were morning!”—because of the terror that will fill your hearts and the sights that your eyes will see. 68The Lord will send you back in ships to Egypt on a journey I said you should never make again. There you will offer yourselves for sale to your enemies as male and female slaves, but no one will buy you.

    *

    Seems like simple if/then statements. So if you want to be free of the curses, then do what God tells you. If you want the blessings, then do what God tells you.
    kaylagrl likes this.

    Truth is available only to those who have the courage to question whatever they think they know.

    It's hard to learn anything when you always feel the need to be the expert.

    Mark 7:34 “Ephphatha,” that is, “Be opened.”

  8. #8
    Junior Member christianwoman90's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 18th, 2017
    Age
    27
    Posts
    28
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Deliverence from Deuteronomy 28

    Quote Originally Posted by kaylagrl View Post
    There is no such thing as generational curses. You are saved? Then you are covered in His blood. Nothing can harm you.Now live in peace knowing the Lord protects His children.
    Yes but from 7 to 27I disobeyed Him a bit and also sinned in small things but also big things(for example turning to other Gods and things that really irritate Him like witchcraft:"mental exercises", chakras,believing in reincarnation and trying to pratice meditation). If it is not because of that what could possibly be ?

  9. #9
    Junior Member christianwoman90's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 18th, 2017
    Age
    27
    Posts
    28
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Deliverence from Deuteronomy 28

    Thanks for praying. ..anyway

  10. #10
    Junior Member christianwoman90's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 18th, 2017
    Age
    27
    Posts
    28
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Deliverence from Deuteronomy 28

    It is seeming now it is too late to obey, that is the main issue. There is just like these currents of difficulties, impediments , and demonic plans(when demonic synchronicities happen I know those were demonic plans being fullfilled) flowing against me, whenever I try to obey God or I get "punished" by "life" and end up in learned helplessness .
    Desertsrose likes this.

  11. #11
    Senior Member RickyZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 20th, 2012
    Age
    59
    Posts
    7,028
    Blog Entries
    23
    Rep Power
    73

    Default Re: Deliverence from Deuteronomy 28

    Short of actually denying Christ it is never too late. The demons just want you to think it is and will do everything they can to stymie you. God says the key is perseverance. Like Buzz Lightyear says, never give up, never surrender. It's a battle to the end but we know that in the end Who wins.

    I would also maybe check your expectations. Consider the following warnings God gave us about life in this world:

    John 12:25
    Anyone who loves their life will lose it, while anyone who hates their life in this world will keep it for eternal life.

    John 15:19
    If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

    James 4:4
    Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? Whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.

    1 John 2:15
    Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

    2 Corinthians 12:10
    That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

    1 Corinthians 4:11
    Even unto this present hour we both hunger, and thirst, and are naked, and are buffeted, and have no certain dwelling place; 12 And labor, working with our own hands: being reviled, we bless; being persecuted, we suffer it: 13 Being defamed, we entreat: we are made as the filth of the world, and are the off scouring of all things unto this day. 14 I write not these things to shame you, but as my beloved sons I warn you."

    Matthew 5:3
    “Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. 4 Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted. 5 Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth. 6 Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled. 7 Blessed are the merciful, for they will be shown mercy. 8 Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God. 9 Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God. 10 Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. 11 Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. 12 Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

    Luke 6:20
    “Blessed are you who are poor, for yours is the kingdom of God. 21 Blessed are you who hunger now, for you will be satisfied. Blessed are you who weep now, for you will laugh. 22 Blessed are you when people hate you, when they exclude you and insult you and reject your name as evil, because of the Son of Man. 23 “Rejoice in that day and leap for joy, because great is your reward in heaven. For that is how their ancestors treated the prophets. 24 “But woe to you who are rich, for you have already received your comfort. 25 Woe to you who are well fed now, for you will go hungry. Woe to you who laugh now, for you will mourn and weep. 26 Woe to you when everyone speaks well of you, for that is how their ancestors treated the false prophets.

    Matthew 10:22
    You will be hated by everyone because of Me, but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved.

    Philippians 1:21
    For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain. 22 If I am to go on living in the body, this will mean fruitful labor for me. Yet what shall I choose? I do not know! 23 I am torn between the two: I desire to depart and be with Christ, which is better by far; 24 but it is more necessary for you that I remain in the body. 25 Convinced of this, I know that I will remain, and I will continue with all of you for your progress and joy in the faith


    1 Thessalonians 3:7
    Therefore, brothers and sisters, in all our distress and persecution we were encouraged about you because of your faith. 8 For now we really live, since you are standing firm in the Lord.


    ***

    That feeling that you don't belong in this world? It's because you don't belong to this world. The fact that you suffer in it says you must be doing something right. God says to persevere. Paul said he would. Shall we do any less?
    christianwoman90 likes this.

    Truth is available only to those who have the courage to question whatever they think they know.

    It's hard to learn anything when you always feel the need to be the expert.

    Mark 7:34 “Ephphatha,” that is, “Be opened.”

  12. #12
    Junior Member christianwoman90's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 18th, 2017
    Age
    27
    Posts
    28
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Deliverence from Deuteronomy 28

    Thanks for the song I had to search for the clip myself.

  13. #13
    Senior Member RickyZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 20th, 2012
    Age
    59
    Posts
    7,028
    Blog Entries
    23
    Rep Power
    73

    Default Re: Deliverence from Deuteronomy 28

    Quote Originally Posted by christianwoman90 View Post
    Yes but from 7 to 27I disobeyed Him a bit and also sinned in small things but also big things(for example turning to other Gods and things that really irritate Him like witchcraft:"mental exercises", chakras,believing in reincarnation and trying to pratice meditation). If it is not because of that what could possibly be ?
    There are 2 aspects to sin

    First deals with salvation. Once saved, your sin no longer affects your salvation. God forgives your sin both past and future in order that you may be saved

    Secondly. When you submit to a spiritual authority in sin, you are submitted to that authority and are subject to it's calls and temptations. The way you break these ties is by confessing your sin and repenting of it, and then rebuking that spirit and casting it out.

    Sin will not cost you your salvation. But it will entangle you in this world. Confession, repentance, and rebuking are the only ways to disentangle from such things.

    Truth is available only to those who have the courage to question whatever they think they know.

    It's hard to learn anything when you always feel the need to be the expert.

    Mark 7:34 “Ephphatha,” that is, “Be opened.”

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    September 17th, 2014
    Age
    52
    Posts
    2,631
    Blog Entries
    4
    Rep Power
    28

    Default Re: Deliverence from Deuteronomy 28

    Taize,
    I know i dwelt on the chapter for a while before too. After i accepted Jesus, there were some invites to transcendental meditation (TM) gatherings, and curious, i listened and returned. Long after, i thot that was one thing the Lord was angry with me about bec. that was plain disobedience. But we have to get back to His other words on repentance, forgiveness, renewal. Fill ur thoughts with heavenly thoughts, whatever is true, noble, right and good... ur mouth too, and hopefully ur hands will follow=). Find a Christian radio station and listen every day, instead of many others where we hardly get feeding. Faithfully go to faithful church if at all possible, and u will grow with others also. God bless.
    christianwoman90 likes this.

  15. #15
    Senior Member PANCAKES's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 26th, 2009
    Age
    25
    Posts
    420
    Rep Power
    10

    Default Re: Deliverence from Deuteronomy 28

    Will be lifting you up in prayer my friend, dig deep and keep digging into the word. Put on the Armor of God as scripture states.

    Love and hugs to you

    "
    One thing I ask from the Lord, this only do I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to gaze on the beauty of the Lord and to seek him in his temple."
    Psalm 27:4

  16. #16
    Junior Member christianwoman90's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 18th, 2017
    Age
    27
    Posts
    28
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Deliverence from Deuteronomy 28

    Then what could possibly make God not forgive my past sin?

  17. #17
    Senior Member Desertsrose's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 24th, 2016
    Age
    63
    Posts
    1,519
    Rep Power
    87

    Default Re: Deliverence from Deuteronomy 28

    Hi Christianwoman, God forgives those that repent.

    The Jews thought that God was cursing them for their parents sins, but God made it clear that we all suffer the consequences of our own sin. It matters not what our parents or grandparents have done.

    Ezekiel 18
    Then the word of the Lord came to me, saying, “What do you mean by using this proverb concerning the land of Israel, saying,
    ‘The fathers eat the sour grapes,
    But the children’s teeth are set on edge’?


    As I live,” declares the Lord God, “you are surely not going to use this proverb in Israel anymore. Behold, all souls are Mine; the soul of the father as well as the soul of the son is Mine. The soul who sins will die.


    “But if a man is righteous and practices justice and righteousness, and does not eat at the mountain shrines or lift up his eyes to the idols of the house of Israel, or defile his neighbor’s wife or approach a woman during her menstrual period— if a man does not oppress anyone, but restores to the debtor his pledge, does not commit robbery, but gives his bread to the hungry and covers the naked with clothing, if he does not lend money on interest or take increase, if he keeps his hand from iniquity and executes true justice between man and man, if he walks in My statutes and My ordinances so as to deal faithfully—he is righteous and will surely live,” declares the Lord God.


    “Then he may have a violent son who sheds blood and who does any of these things to a brother (though he himself did not do any of these things), that is, he even eats at the mountain shrines, and defiles his neighbor’s wife, oppresses the poor and needy, commits robbery, does not restore a pledge, but lifts up his eyes to the idols and commits abomination, he lends money on interest and takes increase; will he live? He will not live! He has committed all these abominations, he will surely be put to death; his blood will be on his own head.


    “Now behold, he has a son who has observed all his father’s sins which he committed, and observing does not do likewise. He does not eat at the mountain shrines or lift up his eyes to the idols of the house of Israel, or defile his neighbor’s wife, or oppress anyone, or retain a pledge, or commit robbery, but he gives his bread to the hungry and covers the naked with clothing, he keeps his hand from the poor, does not take interest or increase, but executes My ordinances, and walks in My statutes; he will not die for his father’s iniquity, he will surely live. As for his father, because he practiced extortion, robbed his brother and did what was not good among his people, behold, he will die for his iniquity.


    “Yet you say, ‘Why should the son not bear the punishment for the father’s iniquity?’ When the son has practiced justice and righteousness and has observed all My statutes and done them, he shall surely live. The person who sins will die. The son will not bear the punishment for the father’s iniquity, nor will the father bear the punishment for the son’s iniquity; the righteousness of the righteous will be upon himself, and the wickedness of the wicked will be upon himself.


    “But if the wicked man turns from all his sins which he has committed and observes all My statutes and practices justice and righteousness, he shall surely live; he shall not die. All his transgressions which he has committed will not be remembered against him; because of his righteousness which he has practiced, he will live. Do I have any pleasure in the death of the wicked,” declares the Lord God, “rather than that he should turn from his ways and live?


    “But when a righteous man turns away from his righteousness, commits iniquity and does according to all the abominations that a wicked man does, will he live? All his righteous deeds which he has done will not be remembered for his treachery which he has committed and his sin which he has committed; for them he will die. Yet you say, ‘The way of the Lord is not right.’ Hear now, O house of Israel! Is My way not right?

    Is it not your ways that are not right? When a righteous man turns away from his righteousness, commits iniquity and dies because of it, for his iniquity which he has committed he will die. Again, when a wicked man turns away from his wickedness which he has committed and practices justice and righteousness, he will save his life. Because he considered and turned away from all his transgressions which he had committed, he shall surely live; he shall not die. But the house of Israel says, ‘The way of the Lord is not right.’ Are My ways not right, O house of Israel? Is it not your ways that are not right?


    “Therefore I will judge you, O house of Israel, each according to his conduct,” declares the Lord God. “Repent and turn away from all your transgressions, so that iniquity may not become a stumbling block to you. Cast away from you all your transgressions which you have committed and make yourselves a new heart and a new spirit! For why will you die, O house of Israel? For I have no pleasure in the death of anyone who dies,” declares the Lord God. “Therefore, repent and live.”

    He has told you, O man, what is good;

    And what does the Lord require of you
    But to do justice, to love kindness,
    And to walk humbly with your God?
    Micah 6:8




  18. #18
    Senior Member Desertsrose's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 24th, 2016
    Age
    63
    Posts
    1,519
    Rep Power
    87

    Default Re: Deliverence from Deuteronomy 28

    Quote Originally Posted by christianwoman90 View Post
    It is seeming now it is too late to obey, that is the main issue. There is just like these currents of difficulties, impediments , and demonic plans(when demonic synchronicities happen I know those were demonic plans being fullfilled) flowing against me, whenever I try to obey God or I get "punished" by "life" and end up in learned helplessness .

    Hi again Christian woman,

    It's never too late to repent and turn back to God and live an obedient life. When we becomes God's child, He protects us from the enemy. You're no different than anyone else who's been living a life of sin. God is loving and kind and will forgive and cleanse you from all unrighteousness if you truly repent and turn back to Him.

    You need to be baptized if you haven't been already. Also, find a church family to fellowship with and read your bible every day and study it. See if you can find a good study to get into. You need the word so that your mind can be transformed and you'll begin to walk in truth.

    Paul says to take every thought captive and make it obedient to Christ. Don't let the past thoughts take over, don't give in to them. With repentance God gives you the ability to obey Him, to walk in the Spirit and not the flesh.

    It's a walk......a journey of
    sanctification. You're learning each day how to put off the desires of the flesh. You're learning to resist the enemy. God says to draw near to Him and He will draw near to you......resist the enemy and He must flee.

    Leave whatever caused you to walk away from God. Run from it and never go back. Find new friends and don't go where you use to go and do what you use to do.

    Completely put all your trust in God. What He says He will do, He does. All those things you mentioned above is fear of the enemy of fear of your flesh. You don't have to listen to those thoughts or feelings. Listen instead to God and His word. He's all powerful to dispel it all, to forgive it all and to help you walk in obedience.



    CherieR likes this.

    He has told you, O man, what is good;

    And what does the Lord require of you
    But to do justice, to love kindness,
    And to walk humbly with your God?
    Micah 6:8




  19. #19
    Junior Member christianwoman90's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 18th, 2017
    Age
    27
    Posts
    28
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Deliverence from Deuteronomy 28

    In my opinion, when someone is born there are demonic plans as well as divine plans for that person, sometimes already being fulfilled. The demonic plans were already gaining from the divine plans even before the person was born. Then there are demonic manipulations and curses that are being/are/will be activated in this person. So even if the person is born with a mission even if simple, but important...it does not matter,whatever it is it's gonna fade because of the demonic plans. The demonic plans will use curses, demons, evil spirits, people who serve the devil, and anything to not only deviate a person from God's plans, but to also turn the person's life the opposite way of whatever God planned, by:
    Keeping the person in spiritual blindness or just blindness
    Deceiving the person about who God really is
    Keeping the person under curses
    Tempting the person and/or facilitating demon access
    Keeping the person unknowingly under spiritual spouse control and influence
    Manipulating the person's dreams in order to keep the person cursed or under spiritual spouse control
    Keeping the person in ignorance about anything important,specially ignorance about God and important truths. Anything the person should know.
    By doing this the demonic plans suceed in damning someone's life and shutting down the divine plans for this person. When a person was already born under curse this is easy to do it seems.
    This is the resumed information I gathered last year(yes only last year I found this out, because all along I was in complete spiritual ignorance).
    This is what I have been experiencing in my own life. The demonic forces just have been doing absolutely anything to deviate me me from whatever I should really be doing, which is whatever God wants me to do. I believe I am not the only one. There are probably more in this situation. Of course I don't have a crop, a vineyard nor a plantation that they can be devoured by hopers. I am not eating my children, which I don't even have. And I don't have a cattle nor do I have sheep. It is all metaphorically happening to me though. Figuratively those curses are all indeed happening to me, some even literaly.

  20. #20
    Junior Member christianwoman90's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 18th, 2017
    Age
    27
    Posts
    28
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Deliverence from Deuteronomy 28

    Quote Originally Posted by RickyZ View Post
    There are 2 aspects to sin

    First deals with salvation. Once saved, your sin no longer affects your salvation. God forgives your sin both past and future in order that you may be saved

    Secondly. When you submit to a spiritual authority in sin, you are submitted to that authority and are subject to it's calls and temptations. The way you break these ties is by confessing your sin and repenting of it, and then rebuking that spirit and casting it out.

    Sin will not cost you your salvation. But it will entangle you in this world. Confession, repentance, and rebuking are the only ways to disentangle from such things.
    Hm" when I submit to a spiritual authority in sin"? I don't understand.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. spiritual warefare: protection & deliverence
    By ashaw5 in forum Prayer Requests
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: April 22nd, 2016, 05:47 PM
  2. Deliverence
    By Wesil in forum Bible Discussion Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: December 24th, 2015, 11:06 AM
  3. Deliverence, healing and drought
    By mchldnzngr in forum Prayer Requests
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: February 18th, 2014, 11:41 AM
  4. The Word Verses Deliverence Mimistries
    By damombomb in forum Bible Discussion Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: October 6th, 2012, 01:16 PM
  5. DELIVERENCE
    By riac in forum Prayer Requests
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: March 21st, 2010, 03:41 AM

Tags for this Thread