Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 34 of 34
Like Tree19Likes

Prayer Requests

Have a prayer request, or want to pray for others? Here's the place.

Thread: Prayers Needed for mentally ill Daughter

  1. #21
    Senior Member azlightsout's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 20th, 2016
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,902
    Rep Power
    25

    Default Re: Prayers Needed for mentally ill Daughter

    prayers sent


    Forgiveness Prayer:

    Lord Jesus, Divine Forgiver; make me an instrument of forgiveness
    This is the first day of the rest of my life.
    I forgive those who have hurt me deeply,
    I am leaving behind those things of the past and all my past failures and sins.
    I'm pressing on today, with a new beginning in You.
    Have your way, clear my conscience and mend my broken heart.
    Put joy where sorrow once rested.- In Jesus Name AMEN


  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    October 10th, 2017
    Age
    63
    Posts
    127
    Rep Power
    2

    Default Re: Prayers Needed for mentally ill Daughter

    Quote Originally Posted by azlightsout View Post
    prayers sent
    Thank you, God Bless you

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    December 6th, 2017
    Age
    65
    Posts
    119
    Rep Power
    4

    Default Re: Prayers Needed for mentally ill Daughter

    Soc, I pray God to grant you peace of spirit knowing that He cares and that He really does answer prayer. Cast off your burden and place your trust in the Lord who's eye is on even the tiny sparrow. In Jesus' name....AMEN.
    "It is lost ! Lost I tell you ! It cannot be found and remains as elusive as the salvation of one's immortal soul."

    "Yep......I gave it to him. Why not ?.......I didn't need it for anything."

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    October 10th, 2017
    Age
    63
    Posts
    127
    Rep Power
    2

    Default Re: Prayers Needed for mentally ill Daughter

    Quote Originally Posted by stand2 View Post
    Soc, I pray God to grant you peace of spirit knowing that He cares and that He really does answer prayer. Cast off your burden and place your trust in the Lord who's eye is on even the tiny sparrow. In Jesus' name....AMEN.
    Thank you very much, the not knowing what is going on is the hard part. God Bless you

  5. #25
    Senior Member Solemateleft's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 25th, 2017
    Age
    53
    Posts
    130
    Rep Power
    9

    Default Re: Prayers Needed for mentally ill Daughter

    God Bless you and your daughter Soc1. Lord please hear our prayers and bless this girl and her father with your abundant love and protection.

    I will pray for you..

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    October 10th, 2017
    Age
    63
    Posts
    127
    Rep Power
    2

    Default Re: Prayers Needed for mentally ill Daughter

    Quote Originally Posted by Solemateleft View Post
    God Bless you and your daughter Soc1. Lord please hear our prayers and bless this girl and her father with your abundant love and protection.

    I will pray for you..
    Thank you very much,God Bless you

  7. #27
    Senior Member levi85's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 2nd, 2013
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,483
    Rep Power
    107

    Default Re: Prayers Needed for mentally ill Daughter

    Lord please touch and heal Soc1's daughter, and let her have a good relations and respect her father. Lord please bless this prayer. In Jesus righteous name, Amen!

  8. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    October 10th, 2017
    Age
    63
    Posts
    127
    Rep Power
    2

    Default Re: Prayers Needed for mentally ill Daughter

    Quote Originally Posted by levi85 View Post
    Lord please touch and heal Soc1's daughter, and let her have a good relations and respect her father. Lord please bless this prayer. In Jesus righteous name, Amen!
    Thank you as always Levi.

    I keep praying,hopefully Ill hear from her soon.

    God Bless You and Yours

  9. #29
    Senior Member Budman's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 9th, 2014
    Age
    52
    Posts
    2,021
    Rep Power
    50

    Default Re: Prayers Needed for mentally ill Daughter

    Lord, please comfort this daughter. Fill her to overflowing with your presence. Heal her of her the depression/anxiety that afflicts so many these days. Bind her mental wounds with the mighty cords of your never-ending love. In Jesus' name, amen.

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    October 10th, 2017
    Age
    63
    Posts
    127
    Rep Power
    2

    Default Re: Prayers Needed for mentally ill Daughter

    Quote Originally Posted by Budman View Post
    Lord, please comfort this daughter. Fill her to overflowing with your presence. Heal her of her the depression/anxiety that afflicts so many these days. Bind her mental wounds with the mighty cords of your never-ending love. In Jesus' name, amen.
    Thank you so much friend

    God Bless you
    Budman likes this.

  11. #31
    Senior Member Violet24's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2015
    Age
    55
    Posts
    910
    Rep Power
    20

    Default Re: Prayers Needed for mentally ill Daughter

    Soc1, Stand Firm in the Lord
    The Lord is near....... 6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything, by prayer and petition,with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.…

    Psalms 18:

    39For you equipped me with strength for the battle;
    you made those who rise against me sink under me.
    40You made my enemies turn their backs to me,e
    and those who hated me I destroyed.
    41They cried for help, but there was none to save;
    they cried to the Lord, but he did not answer them.
    42I beat them fine as dust before the wind;
    I cast them out like the mire of the streets.

    43You delivered me from strife with the people;
    you made me the head of the nations;
    people whom I had not known served me.
    44As soon as they heard of me they obeyed me;
    foreigners came cringing to me.
    45Foreigners lost heart
    and came trembling out of their fortresses.

    46The Lord lives, and blessed be my rock,
    and exalted be the God of my salvation—
    47the God who gave me vengeance
    and subdued peoples under me,
    48who rescued me from my enemies;
    yes, you exalted me above those who rose against me;
    you delivered me from the man of violence.

    49For this I will praise you, O Lord, among the nations,
    and sing to your name.
    50Great salvation he brings to his king,
    and shows steadfast love to his anointed,
    to David and his offspring forever.

    Soc1, Jesus wants you to Trust Him! Let your faith raise up! as the Lord will give you Peace regarding your daughter, and healing will come for her. There is Healing in His wings! He is able to do abundantly above all that we would ask or think! & He Love You & your daughter more then you know. Trust Him!!!

    Last edited by Violet24; 1 Week Ago at 02:04 AM.

  12. #32
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    October 10th, 2017
    Age
    63
    Posts
    127
    Rep Power
    2

    Default Re: Prayers Needed for mentally ill Daughter

    Quote Originally Posted by Violet24 View Post
    Soc1, Stand Firm in the Lord
    The Lord is near....... 6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything, by prayer and petition,with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.…

    Psalms 18:

    39For you equipped me with strength for the battle;
    you made those who rise against me sink under me.
    40You made my enemies turn their backs to me,e
    and those who hated me I destroyed.
    41They cried for help, but there was none to save;
    they cried to the Lord, but he did not answer them.
    42I beat them fine as dust before the wind;
    I cast them out like the mire of the streets.

    43You delivered me from strife with the people;
    you made me the head of the nations;
    people whom I had not known served me.
    44As soon as they heard of me they obeyed me;
    foreigners came cringing to me.
    45Foreigners lost heart
    and came trembling out of their fortresses.

    46The Lord lives, and blessed be my rock,
    and exalted be the God of my salvation—
    47the God who gave me vengeance
    and subdued peoples under me,
    48who rescued me from my enemies;
    yes, you exalted me above those who rose against me;
    you delivered me from the man of violence.

    49For this I will praise you, O Lord, among the nations,
    and sing to your name.
    50Great salvation he brings to his king,
    and shows steadfast love to his anointed,
    to David and his offspring forever.

    Soc1, Jesus wants you to Trust Him! Let your faith raise up! as the Lord will give you Peace regarding your daughter, and healing will come for her. There is Healing in His wings! He is able to do abundantly above all that we would ask or think! & He Love You & your daughter more then you know. Trust Him!!!

    Thank you and God Bless you.

  13. #33
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    November 7th, 2017
    Age
    43
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Prayers Needed for mentally ill Daughter

    Father God, we ask that you would protect this young woman. We ask that you would care for her when her mother can not. That you would protect her, love her, and hold her in your arms Lord. Father we know that you are the creator of all things and that all things you create are good. We seek your wisdom in this matter and ask that you would bring this young woman in contact with her mother. Calm the spirit of this mother, Lord. Fill her with your peace. The peace that surpasses all earthly understanding. Give her not a spirit of fear lord but one of strength, love and of sound mind. We trust in your goodness and will praise you through this storm of life because we know that you hold the power to calm the storm, to part the sea, to raise the dead and give sight to the blind. We praise you and it is in the name of Jesus that we ask all of these things. AMEN

  14. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    October 10th, 2017
    Age
    63
    Posts
    127
    Rep Power
    2

    Default Re: Prayers Needed for mentally ill Daughter

    Quote Originally Posted by meigemann View Post
    Father God, we ask that you would protect this young woman. We ask that you would care for her when her mother can not. That you would protect her, love her, and hold her in your arms Lord. Father we know that you are the creator of all things and that all things you create are good. We seek your wisdom in this matter and ask that you would bring this young woman in contact with her mother. Calm the spirit of this mother, Lord. Fill her with your peace. The peace that surpasses all earthly understanding. Give her not a spirit of fear lord but one of strength, love and of sound mind. We trust in your goodness and will praise you through this storm of life because we know that you hold the power to calm the storm, to part the sea, to raise the dead and give sight to the blind. We praise you and it is in the name of Jesus that we ask all of these things. AMEN
    Thank you, so very much, I pray for her mother which she sees daily, her mother has caused a great deal of damage between my daughter and I, but I know God will fix this all.

    Amen and God Bless you.
    Budman likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 4 Weeks Ago, 07:44 AM
  2. Prayer needed for daughter with Aquired Brain Injury
    By Damamma in forum Prayer Requests
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: November 13th, 2017, 02:02 AM
  3. Prayers for Daughter
    By simplyme_bekah in forum Prayer Requests
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: February 6th, 2013, 11:56 AM
  4. prayers for daughter
    By christianmotherof32011 in forum Prayer Requests
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: September 29th, 2012, 03:37 AM