Results 1 to 9 of 9
Like Tree11Likes
  • 8 Post By happyface
  • 2 Post By Ahwatukee
  • 1 Post By levi85

Prayer Requests

Have a prayer request, or want to pray for others? Here's the place.

Thread: Prayers for my mother please

  1. #1
    Senior Member happyface's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2009
    Age
    50
    Posts
    1,472
    Rep Power
    33

    Default Prayers for my mother please

    My mam's in hospital she fell and broke her hip. Shes so dainty and fragile. Im just getting over my husband's passing on Christmas eve, but I thank God for finding me good neighbours and nice area in my council bungalow near my parents. I'm obviously concerned for my mother, and I'm being strong for my dad. It's going to be a long road to recovery, but your prayers are very much appreciated. My mams jaw hurts also they are looking ihto it. Shes lost weight. Thanks for reading. My mams name is Diane.
    Last edited by happyface; 1 Week Ago at 03:28 AM. Reason: Spelling mistake
    RickyZ, KBond, danja and 5 others like this.

  2. #2
    Senior Member Ahwatukee's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 12th, 2015
    Age
    60
    Posts
    6,411
    Blog Entries
    32
    Rep Power
    130

    Default Re: Prayers for my mother please

    Quote Originally Posted by happyface View Post
    My mam's in hospital she fell and broke her hip. Shes so dainty and fragile. Im just getting over my husband's passing on Christmas eve, but I thank God for finding me good neighbours and nice area in my council bungalow near my parents. I'm obviously concerned for my mother, and I'm being strong for my dad. It's going to be a long road to recovery, but your prayers are very much appreciated. My mams jaw hurts also they are looking ihto it. Shes lost weight. Thanks for reading. My mams name is Diane.
    So sorry for your loss. We'll be praying for you and your mam's recovery.
    Therefore, just as one trespass brought condemnation for all men, so also one act of righteousness brought justification and life for all men. For just as through the disobedience of the one man the many were made sinners, so also through the obedience of the one man the many will be made righteous.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    July 4th, 2013
    Age
    57
    Posts
    2,583
    Rep Power
    24

    Default Re: Prayers for my mother please

    Isaiah 53:5

  4. #4
    Senior Member levi85's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 2nd, 2013
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,634
    Rep Power
    111

    Default Re: Prayers for my mother please

    Lord we pray for happyface's mom, please heal her body and give your strength. Lord bless the treatment she is undergoing, Lord heal her broken hip and jaw. Lord we surrender her to you, please heal and bless Diane, also Lord continue to bless happyface and dad. we agree with this prayer and ask in Jesus Holy name, Amen!
    Lafftur likes this.

  5. #5
    Senior Member happyface's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2009
    Age
    50
    Posts
    1,472
    Rep Power
    33

    Default Re: Prayers for my mother please

    Thank you levi85 I Hope your ok, you always look out for others. God bless you xx

  6. #6
    Senior Member Lafftur's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 18th, 2017
    Age
    52
    Posts
    152
    Blog Entries
    6
    Rep Power
    14

    Default Re: Prayers for my mother please

    Quote Originally Posted by levi85 View Post
    Lord we pray for happyface's mom, please heal her body and give your strength. Lord bless the treatment she is undergoing, Lord heal her broken hip and jaw. Lord we surrender her to you, please heal and bless Diane, also Lord continue to bless happyface and dad. we agree with this prayer and ask in Jesus Holy name, Amen!
    Yes, Heavenly Father, I agree with happyface and levi85's prayer. Amen.

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    April 13th, 2017
    Age
    54
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Prayers for my mother please

    I am so sorry to hear about your mom and your husband. I will be praying for you and just said a prayer after I read this. I prayed that God would give the doctors wisdom in treating your mom. I prayed that He touch her body and she is healed. Isaiah 53:5 says But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him, and with his stripes, we are healed. I prayed for your dad to be strengthened as well. I also pray that God gives you strength during this very hard time in your life. I hope that you have a good support system as you grieve the passing of your husband. I know it's hard but I know God can strengthen you.

  8. #8
    Senior Member happyface's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2009
    Age
    50
    Posts
    1,472
    Rep Power
    33

    Default Re: Prayers for my mother please

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine555 View Post
    I am so sorry to hear about your mom and your husband. I will be praying for you and just said a prayer after I read this. I prayed that God would give the doctors wisdom in treating your mom. I prayed that He touch her body and she is healed. Isaiah 53:5 says But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him, and with his stripes, we are healed. I prayed for your dad to be strengthened as well. I also pray that God gives you strength during this very hard time in your life. I hope that you have a good support system as you grieve the passing of your husband. I know it's hard but I know God can strengthen you.
    Thank you so much sunshine555 what a wonderful name you have I like it. I like anything sunny. Yes I'm doing my best , just had s blood test myself for my thyroid and fasting blood test, I do get tired sometimes because I have under active thyroid. Thank you for your lovely prayers much appreciated. X

  9. #9
    Senior Member azlightsout's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 20th, 2016
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,989
    Rep Power
    25

    Default Re: Prayers for my mother please

    praying for healing


    Forgiveness Prayer:

    Lord Jesus, Divine Forgiver; make me an instrument of forgiveness
    This is the first day of the rest of my life.
    I forgive those who have hurt me deeply,
    I am leaving behind those things of the past and all my past failures and sins.
    I'm pressing on today, with a new beginning in You.
    Have your way, clear my conscience and mend my broken heart.
    Put joy where sorrow once rested.- In Jesus Name AMEN


Similar Threads

  1. A Mother's prayers
    By FrankLee in forum Testimonies
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: February 10th, 2017, 10:27 AM
  2. Prayers for my Mother
    By Angela53510 in forum Prayer Requests
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: October 31st, 2016, 06:59 AM
  3. Prayers for my fiance and his mother
    By happyface in forum Prayer Requests
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: September 1st, 2016, 01:33 AM
  4. Prayers for my mother to be healed
    By Kab1990 in forum Prayer Requests
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: December 25th, 2014, 12:42 AM
  5. Please keep my little man and his mother in your prayers.
    By ILoveJesus12121212 in forum Prayer Requests
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: November 16th, 2013, 10:05 AM