Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 35
Like Tree56Likes

Prayer Requests

Have a prayer request, or want to pray for others? Here's the place.

Thread: Pressurized head and ears

  1. #1
    Senior Member joefizz's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23rd, 2017
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,332
    Rep Power
    265

    Default Pressurized head and ears

    It's been a few weeks and I don't know what's going on or how it came about but all of a sudden my head and ears got pressurized to where it's a lingering nuisance even right now.
    I thought it was from licking my teeth but my teeth and gums aren't in pain anymore just my head and ears I even switched out the pillows I was sleeping on I'm open to advice and please pray for me this has really been a strain because it gets me a bit on the irritable side and I'm already bothered by my living situation which doesn't help.
    RickyZ, KBond, oldethennew and 4 others like this.
    If you don't believe in true love then please don't tell me not to believe in it because I believe it to be real.
    I'm a self proclaimed troll tracker.
    I am hopeless...thankfully though Jesus's grace is sufficient for my weakness.
    I have a tendency to speak through the spirit if you can't handle that get some ear plugs.
    Quote Originally Posted by WineRose View Post
    Joefizz = Jojo's Bizzare Adventure!
    Quote Originally Posted by Milktalk View Post
    haha joey joe joe - a roo!



  2. #2
    Senior Member tourist's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 13th, 2014
    Age
    63
    Posts
    22,100
    Blog Entries
    5
    Rep Power
    538

    Default Re: Pressurized head and ears

    I am saying a prayer for God to remove this annoying condition from you. You might want to consider chewing gum to relieve the pressure in your ears, that is what is recommended for air travel in a pressurized cabin to equalize the pressure in your ears. A consistent chewing motion will open up a canal between your ear and throat allowing the pressure to release. This is just one idea you might want to consider. You may have to see a doctor but this is worth trying first. I pray that it works.
    M & M's melt in your mouth and not in your hands.

  3. #3
    Senior Member joefizz's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23rd, 2017
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,332
    Rep Power
    265

    Default Re: Pressurized head and ears

    Quote Originally Posted by tourist View Post
    I am saying a prayer for God to remove this annoying condition from you. You might want to consider chewing gum to relieve the pressure in your ears, that is what is recommended for air travel in a pressurized cabin to equalize the pressure in your ears. A consistent chewing motion will open up a canal between your ear and throat allowing the pressure to release. This is just one idea you might want to consider. You may have to see a doctor but this is worth trying first. I pray that it works.
    Not sure about that but thanks for the idea.
    HisUnfailingLove likes this.
    If you don't believe in true love then please don't tell me not to believe in it because I believe it to be real.
    I'm a self proclaimed troll tracker.
    I am hopeless...thankfully though Jesus's grace is sufficient for my weakness.
    I have a tendency to speak through the spirit if you can't handle that get some ear plugs.
    Quote Originally Posted by WineRose View Post
    Joefizz = Jojo's Bizzare Adventure!
    Quote Originally Posted by Milktalk View Post
    haha joey joe joe - a roo!



  4. #4
    Senior Member levi85's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 2nd, 2013
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,903
    Rep Power
    128

    Default Re: Pressurized head and ears

    Lord we agree with this prayer , let you please heal joefizz's head and ears. Lord bless with a good health and good living conditions. In Jesus Holy name, Amen!

  5. #5
    Senior Member joefizz's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23rd, 2017
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,332
    Rep Power
    265

    Default Re: Pressurized head and ears

    Quote Originally Posted by levi85 View Post
    Lord we agree with this prayer , let you please heal joefizz's head and ears. Lord bless with a good health and good living conditions. In Jesus Holy name, Amen!
    Thank you brother Levi.
    HisUnfailingLove likes this.
    If you don't believe in true love then please don't tell me not to believe in it because I believe it to be real.
    I'm a self proclaimed troll tracker.
    I am hopeless...thankfully though Jesus's grace is sufficient for my weakness.
    I have a tendency to speak through the spirit if you can't handle that get some ear plugs.
    Quote Originally Posted by WineRose View Post
    Joefizz = Jojo's Bizzare Adventure!
    Quote Originally Posted by Milktalk View Post
    haha joey joe joe - a roo!



  6. #6
    Senior Member HisUnfailingLove's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 14th, 2018
    Age
    50
    Posts
    6,212
    Rep Power
    111

    Default Re: Pressurized head and ears

    Quote Originally Posted by joefizz View Post
    It's been a few weeks and I don't know what's going on or how it came about but all of a sudden my head and ears got pressurized to where it's a lingering nuisance even right now.
    I thought it was from licking my teeth but my teeth and gums aren't in pain anymore just my head and ears I even switched out the pillows I was sleeping on I'm open to advice and please pray for me this has really been a strain because it gets me a bit on the irritable side and I'm already bothered by my living situation which doesn't help.
    Dear one, will pray for you to be released now in Jesus’ name…

    joefizz and Sweetmorningdew78 like this.

  7. #7
    Senior Member joefizz's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23rd, 2017
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,332
    Rep Power
    265

    Default Re: Pressurized head and ears

    Quote Originally Posted by tourist View Post
    I am saying a prayer for God to remove this annoying condition from you. You might want to consider chewing gum to relieve the pressure in your ears, that is what is recommended for air travel in a pressurized cabin to equalize the pressure in your ears. A consistent chewing motion will open up a canal between your ear and throat allowing the pressure to release. This is just one idea you might want to consider. You may have to see a doctor but this is worth trying first. I pray that it works.
    Hmmm actually oddly enough this helped I didn't get any gum but I went through the motions popping both ears and it relieved some pain and now laying now doesn't hurt my head and ears,come to think of it wasn't until I tried not popping my ears that this started because I was so stressed out by relatives recently that I didn't wanna take a chance on causing myself further problems,it's helping for now at least.
    tourist likes this.
    If you don't believe in true love then please don't tell me not to believe in it because I believe it to be real.
    I'm a self proclaimed troll tracker.
    I am hopeless...thankfully though Jesus's grace is sufficient for my weakness.
    I have a tendency to speak through the spirit if you can't handle that get some ear plugs.
    Quote Originally Posted by WineRose View Post
    Joefizz = Jojo's Bizzare Adventure!
    Quote Originally Posted by Milktalk View Post
    haha joey joe joe - a roo!



  8. #8
    Senior Member HisUnfailingLove's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 14th, 2018
    Age
    50
    Posts
    6,212
    Rep Power
    111

    Default Re: Pressurized head and ears

    Quote Originally Posted by joefizz View Post
    Hmmm actually oddly enough this helped I didn't get any gum but I went through the motions popping both ears and it relieved some pain and now laying now doesn't hurt my head and ears,come to think of it wasn't until I tried not popping my ears that this started because I was so stressed out by relatives recently that I didn't wanna take a chance on causing myself further problems,it's helping for now at least.
    Praise the Lord, for where two or three are gathered, there He is amongst us. J
    tourist, oldethennew and joefizz like this.

  9. #9
    Senior Member HisUnfailingLove's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 14th, 2018
    Age
    50
    Posts
    6,212
    Rep Power
    111

    Default Re: Pressurized head and ears

    And I forgot to say that I’m glad you’re feeling better. J

    tourist and joefizz like this.

  10. #10
    Senior Member HannahA's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2017
    Age
    26
    Posts
    137
    Rep Power
    17

    Default Re: Pressurized head and ears

    my mom also experienced the same thing probably because of fatigue and lack of sleep bcs a lot of things in mind
    praying for you brother get well soon

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    January 21st, 2011
    Age
    50
    Posts
    2,539
    Rep Power
    17

    Default Re: Pressurized head and ears

    Praying for your health!

    Sinus congestion? I, too, have pressure in my ears...I think it's due to sinus problems and having a 'deviated septum'....I think this is the opening between the nasal cavity and the sinus cavity.

    Some things that help me : drinking more water (to thin the mucus gunk and help my sinuses to drain), eating real horseradish (just opening the jar is sometimes enough!), and for some reason...sauteeing onions (something is released that opens up sinuses I guess).

    I've also found deep breathing exercises to help...especially when stressed. When I'm stressed, I start breathing very shallow and tense my neck muscles. I've heard meditation really works but that just doesn't appeal to me ...yet.
    tourist, oldethennew and joefizz like this.

  12. #12
    Senior Member kittycat7's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 17th, 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,239
    Blog Entries
    17
    Rep Power
    23

    Default Re: Pressurized head and ears

    O Lord, you are my God; I will exalt you and praise your name, for in perfect faithfulness you have done marvelous things, things planned long ago.
    Visit my Website blog! Hope for the broken blog:

    https://daniellejoy25.wixsite.com/hope-for-the-broken

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    February 28th, 2016
    Age
    69
    Posts
    7,349
    Rep Power
    205

    Default Re: Pressurized head and ears

    just a suggestion, try staying away from all of the 'electronics' that you are continually
    putting into your head - it really might help to take a vacation from all of the
    mind and emotional battles, if you can...
    Angela53510 and joefizz like this.

  14. #14
    Senior Member joefizz's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23rd, 2017
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,332
    Rep Power
    265

    Default Re: Pressurized head and ears

    Thanks for all the prayers and advice everyone,so far the best help has been chewing as if I have gum and drinking water or water based drinks,I think the main cause might simply be "dehydration" so I'm going to try staving off soda and drink mainly water,fruit juice drinks,and so on, for awhile to see if this fixes what's going on with me.
    If you don't believe in true love then please don't tell me not to believe in it because I believe it to be real.
    I'm a self proclaimed troll tracker.
    I am hopeless...thankfully though Jesus's grace is sufficient for my weakness.
    I have a tendency to speak through the spirit if you can't handle that get some ear plugs.
    Quote Originally Posted by WineRose View Post
    Joefizz = Jojo's Bizzare Adventure!
    Quote Originally Posted by Milktalk View Post
    haha joey joe joe - a roo!



  15. #15
    Senior Member joefizz's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23rd, 2017
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,332
    Rep Power
    265

    Default Re: Pressurized head and ears

    Also sorry to anyone I may have gotten grumpy like with,I not only have a pressurized head and ears but I seriously feel now that I have to move out from my relatives I really can't stand much more "hypocrite" behaviour,"negativety","gossip" "spitefulness" "I'm going to fix you and you'll like it attitudes,actually I feel kind of better again just by typing this,a hotel,motel,apartment,I really don't care anymore.
    This household of evil is driving crazy and getting me to be more and more irritable,already chewed out both my father and uncle,and I don't like it,I'm trying so hard to keep a peaceful mentality but they all seem to thrive on hurting each other and wanting me to go bonkers like them and submit to their irrational influences.
    I suppose this is a test of faith,I've never been out on my own and it worries me a little but I know the holy spirit can guide me to a "real home" somehow.
    Magenta and Depleted like this.
    If you don't believe in true love then please don't tell me not to believe in it because I believe it to be real.
    I'm a self proclaimed troll tracker.
    I am hopeless...thankfully though Jesus's grace is sufficient for my weakness.
    I have a tendency to speak through the spirit if you can't handle that get some ear plugs.
    Quote Originally Posted by WineRose View Post
    Joefizz = Jojo's Bizzare Adventure!
    Quote Originally Posted by Milktalk View Post
    haha joey joe joe - a roo!



  16. #16
    Senior Member Magenta's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 3rd, 2015
    Age
    63
    Posts
    22,845
    Rep Power
    671

    Default Re: Pressurized head and ears

    Quote Originally Posted by joefizz View Post
    Also sorry to anyone I may have gotten grumpy like with,I not only have a pressurized head and ears but I seriously feel now that I have to move out from my relatives I really can't stand much more "hypocrite" behaviour,"negativety","gossip" "spitefulness" "I'm going to fix you and you'll like it attitudes,actually I feel kind of better again just by typing this,a hotel,motel,apartment,I really don't care anymore.
    This household of evil is driving crazy and getting me to be more and more irritable,already chewed out both my father and uncle,and I don't like it,I'm trying so hard to keep a peaceful mentality but they all seem to thrive on hurting each other and wanting me to go bonkers like them and submit to their irrational influences.
    I suppose this is a test of faith,I've never been out on my own and it worries me a little but I know the holy spirit can guide me to a "real home" somehow.
    Joseph, I am so sorry to hear of your problems with excessive pressure in your ears, and also your intolerable living conditions. My heart goes out to you! But seriously, I doubt you got grumpy with anyone. When you stand up for what is true, and the Truth of God's Word, you do so with great insight and affability that allows others to know you are firmly holding on to the Rock of our Salvation, and that you are likewise firmly held in Him. That firmness of character that you display at such times I would never classify as grumpiness
    joefizz likes this.


    Embrace the Grace and Rejoice in His Everlasting Mercy and Love

  17. #17
    Senior Member joefizz's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23rd, 2017
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,332
    Rep Power
    265

    Default Re: Pressurized head and ears

    Quote Originally Posted by Magenta View Post
    Joseph, I am so sorry to hear of your problems with excessive pressure in your ears, and also your intolerable living conditions. My heart goes out to you! But seriously, I doubt you got grumpy with anyone. When you stand up for what is true, and the Truth of God's Word, you do so with great insight and affability that allows others to know you are firmly holding on to the Rock of our Salvation, and that you are likewise firmly held in Him. That firmness of character that you display at such times I would never classify as grumpiness
    Thank you Magenta that means a lot!
    Magenta likes this.
    If you don't believe in true love then please don't tell me not to believe in it because I believe it to be real.
    I'm a self proclaimed troll tracker.
    I am hopeless...thankfully though Jesus's grace is sufficient for my weakness.
    I have a tendency to speak through the spirit if you can't handle that get some ear plugs.
    Quote Originally Posted by WineRose View Post
    Joefizz = Jojo's Bizzare Adventure!
    Quote Originally Posted by Milktalk View Post
    haha joey joe joe - a roo!



  18. #18
    Senior Member joefizz's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23rd, 2017
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,332
    Rep Power
    265

    Default Re: Pressurized head and ears

    Figured I'd choose whatever prayer thread of mine for this...
    As some of you know my living situation has been horrible of late because my family at the residence I was living was driving me crazy mentally and spiritually well now I'm going to find somewhere to go until 3 months is up and I can finally have an apartment currently I'm waiting in a church for an uncle to pick me up for a night/day and take me to work tonight,after that if I can't find somewhere to go I'm basically going to keep some of my important belongings at work and live off the street but hhopefully things won't come to that I just can't live in that God forsaken house any longer.
    Please pray for me all I want now is to serve God as a preacher or as I have been hoping to do as I have been promising God for so long,it's been unbearable feeling like I had to delay and delay properly serving God all for the sake of my families' schedules and desires.
    Also regarding this topic too my pressurized head and ears hasn't gome away though most of it has tampered off so I believe the cause to be "Anxiety" so God willing God can lead me to somewhere to live or survive until I can live in an apartment.
    If you don't believe in true love then please don't tell me not to believe in it because I believe it to be real.
    I'm a self proclaimed troll tracker.
    I am hopeless...thankfully though Jesus's grace is sufficient for my weakness.
    I have a tendency to speak through the spirit if you can't handle that get some ear plugs.
    Quote Originally Posted by WineRose View Post
    Joefizz = Jojo's Bizzare Adventure!
    Quote Originally Posted by Milktalk View Post
    haha joey joe joe - a roo!



  19. #19
    Senior Member joefizz's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23rd, 2017
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,332
    Rep Power
    265

    Default Re: Pressurized head and ears

    Quote Originally Posted by joefizz View Post
    Figured I'd choose whatever prayer thread of mine for this...
    As some of you know my living situation has been horrible of late because my family at the residence I was living was driving me crazy mentally and spiritually well now I'm going to find somewhere to go until 3 months is up and I can finally have an apartment currently I'm waiting in a church for an uncle to pick me up for a night/day and take me to work tonight,after that if I can't find somewhere to go I'm basically going to keep some of my important belongings at work and live off the street but hhopefully things won't come to that I just can't live in that God forsaken house any longer.
    Please pray for me all I want now is to serve God as a preacher or as I have been hoping to do as I have been promising God for so long,it's been unbearable feeling like I had to delay and delay properly serving God all for the sake of my families' schedules and desires.
    Also regarding this topic too my pressurized head and ears hasn't gome away though most of it has tampered off so I believe the cause to be "Anxiety" so God willing God can lead me to somewhere to live or survive until I can live in an apartment.
    I meant serve God as a "preacher" or "teacher" been overwhelmed lately,but starting to feel better already I'm waiting in the most anxiety free place "The house of the Lord" for my uncle and I called a friend I can "trust" to see if I can stay with them until my apartment appointment,after work tomorrow I'll call my friend to see if that's alright at least for now I have hope for a place to stay though at least nope matter what I'll always have hope through Jesus my Lird and Saviour!
    Last edited by joefizz; 4 Weeks Ago at 01:03 PM.
    loverofjesus27 likes this.
    If you don't believe in true love then please don't tell me not to believe in it because I believe it to be real.
    I'm a self proclaimed troll tracker.
    I am hopeless...thankfully though Jesus's grace is sufficient for my weakness.
    I have a tendency to speak through the spirit if you can't handle that get some ear plugs.
    Quote Originally Posted by WineRose View Post
    Joefizz = Jojo's Bizzare Adventure!
    Quote Originally Posted by Milktalk View Post
    haha joey joe joe - a roo!



  20. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2017
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,063
    Blog Entries
    29
    Rep Power
    66

    Default Re: Pressurized head and ears

    Give it to God and don’t mean to be rude but thank God you are alive. Because you complain about your living situation but you are not alone you are always being watched. Bask in his eyes forever. Its the best place to be.
    joefizz likes this.
    1 in a million *~*~*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. whoever has ears, let them believe
    By followjesus in forum Bible Discussion Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: September 2nd, 2016, 01:32 AM
  2. Sofia Vergara and ex go head-to-head over embryos on US TV
    By royalscot in forum Christian News Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: May 8th, 2015, 05:26 AM
  3. Head cold to end all head colds :(
    By mercyswolf in forum Prayer Requests
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: April 10th, 2013, 02:11 AM
  4. What's in your ears?
    By NukePooch in forum Christian Singles Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: March 29th, 2011, 03:33 AM
  5. Who hardened Pharaoh's heart? Red head inspired! Red head approved?
    By 1still_waters in forum Christian Singles Forum
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: February 28th, 2011, 03:28 AM