Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 36
Like Tree64Likes

Prayer Requests

Have a prayer request, or want to pray for others? Here's the place.

Thread: unknown condition

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    October 17th, 2011
    Age
    23
    Posts
    46
    Rep Power
    0

    Default unknown condition

    So I'm currently 18 years old. So 4 years ago I made one of the biggest mistakes of my life. One day when no one was around I went into my fridge and grabbed a sealed bud light beer.I knew it was sealed because I opened it and it made a little pop noise. Well after i drink the beer I decide to take a nap. About 2 hours later I wake up from the nap and feel this strange feeling. My hearing is muffled and things feel weird/fuzzy around me.In addition to that my vision is also disoriented. So I look at the clock and I notice it's been hours since I drank that one beer.So I begin to feel that there is something wrong but i calm myself down and tell myself it will go away. I wake up the next morning and still feel this weird feeling. It almost feels like a mild buzz.Things feel slowed down it's quite hard to explain. So a week goes by and I still feel this horrible feeling.The next thing I know months go by and i still feel this weird feeling. The feeling doesn't seem to go away no matter what it sticks with me 24/7

    Well It has been four years now and I still feel this weird buzz like feeling.The best way to describe it is a buzz you get off of Alcohol but really mild. Everything just feels off and my hearing is muffled.I also feel like my vision is all over the place.Now I have been to at least 10 different doctors and 3 different specialist.I also had a CT scan and a whole bunch of blood test but everything comes back normal.The worst part is that I feel It has gotten worst. I feel really disconnected from life. I don't know what to do because before I would try to find answers.I was motivated to get rid of this problem but now i don't feel like doing anything. It's like i have no hope for anything.I question what is keeping me going and what is keeping me from losing my mind.I have felt like I was going to crazy from this many times.I have prayed and asked Jesus to help me but nothing has happened for me yet.I know this isn't the way life is supposed to feel.I wonder isfI will ever be normal again.I just want to feel normal again.I want to feel like I'm here.I want to be connected to life and my emotions.Please pray for me and feel free to comment


    Please pray for me and feel free to comment

  2. #2
    Senior Member damombomb's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2011
    Age
    57
    Posts
    3,795
    Rep Power
    22

    Default Re: unknown condition

    I have never heard of this before. Did you have an allergic reaction or stroke mabe?
    Father thank you for him a sound mind and , joy and peace,thank you for complete healing
    Put the Lord first in your life and seek him wholeheartedly.
    in Jesus name

  3. #3
    Senior Member pickles's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 20th, 2009
    Age
    57
    Posts
    14,440
    Rep Power
    45

    Default Re: unknown condition

    Praying in Jesus's name that you will be healed and free of this affliction.

    God bless
    pickles
    shekaniah, PopClick, Shilo and 1 others like this.
    Its really not that complicated, Jesus is the way, the truth and the life we are called to!
    The Joy of the Lord is your streangth!

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    June 19th, 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    271
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: unknown condition

    prayed for ya man! God bless!
    shekaniah, PopClick, Shilo and 2 others like this.

  5. #5
    psychomom
    Guest

    Default Re: unknown condition

    jj...sometimes hopelessness and despair are our biggest and toughest enemies.
    And they're the things the enemy pulls out of his evil toolbox pretty often, too.

    Job knew a lot about despair and pain and loss and suffering.
    He was a righteous man, and in almost the blink of an eye he lost everything
    (including his children, which is perhaps the most painful thing that can happen to a person...)
    but this guy still had hope! (which still baffles me and uplifts me at the same time. lol)

    But his hope wasn't in this life, or the things that pertain to this life, dear child.
    His hope was in God Himself, and that's my prayer for you.

    Oh, that I might have my request, that God would grant what I hope for (Job 6:8)
    Where now is my hope ? And who regards my hope ? (Job 17:15)

    Those were some of Job's thoughts about hope, but I think his ultimate conclusion was this---
    Though He slay me, I will hope in Him. (Job 13:15)

    Praying your hope will be in the Lord, jj.

    1Therefore, having been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ,

    2 through whom also we have obtained our introduction by faith into this grace in which we stand; and we exult in hope of the glory of God.

    3 And not only this, but we also exult in our tribulations, knowing that tribulation brings about perseverance; (step one )

    4 and perseverance, proven character; (step two) and proven character, hope; (there we go! )

    5 and hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out within our hearts through the Holy Spirit who was given to us. (Romans 5)


    love,
    ellie
    shekaniah, PopClick, Shilo and 1 others like this.

  6. #6
    nique
    Guest

    Default Re: unknown condition

    I understand how it feels to deal with health issues that aren't explainable. I dealt with many strange health issues that ended up being due to stress and anxiety. I just said a prayer for you and will continue to pray that your health issues will be resolved. I also pray that through this tribulation that you are going through, you use this time to get closer to the Lord. I will keep you lifted in my prayers! Be blessed!
    shekaniah, PopClick, Shilo and 2 others like this.

  7. #7
    Senior Member shekaniah's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 3rd, 2011
    Age
    57
    Posts
    4,662
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    14

    Default Re: unknown condition

    Quote Originally Posted by nique View Post
    I understand how it feels to deal with health issues that aren't explainable. I dealt with many strange health issues that ended up being due to stress and anxiety. I just said a prayer for you and will continue to pray that your health issues will be resolved. I also pray that through this tribulation that you are going through, you use this time to get closer to the Lord. I will keep you lifted in my prayers! Be blessed!
    I was going to say the same thing.
    Guilt can make you feel funny too.

    Father remove any guilt or anxiety.
    Give Him the peace that surpasses understanding.
    Give him clearity of mind.
    Bring him into balance mind, body and spirit.
    In Jesus Name, Amen

    Read the word, pray and listen to Christian music.
    It is by Jesus we are healed...spend time with him
    Love in Christ, Shekaniah
    PopClick, Shilo and psychomom like this.
    Ephesians 6:18
    And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people.

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    October 17th, 2011
    Age
    23
    Posts
    46
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: unknown condition

    Thanks for all the replies(: I will try to be strong and I hope I get threw all of this.
    shekaniah, PopClick, Shilo and 1 others like this.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Shilo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2011
    Age
    47
    Posts
    1,877
    Rep Power
    13

    Default Re: unknown condition

    Have you read the story of Gideon in the book of Judges. The Israelites were living in such fear that many of them left their homes for the mountains. The Midianites oppressed them and took everything from them. The Israelites fell into sin and lost their material things and peace of mind. The Lord is our peace and the closer we walk with him the more peace we get. Not because we understand everything but because we have learned to rest in him

    When the Israelites cried out to the Lord because of the oppression he answered them just like he does all his children. When we cry out we must be willing to hear what the Lord has to say about what is going on in our lives and follow him as he leads us to restoration. First the Lord reminds them what he has done for them. Yeshua died on the cross and shed his blood in 7 places. Each place he shed his blood is a wound that he received to give you access to healing in that area of your life. Repent of your sins agree with what he has said about them and come under his blood ( wings). Sometimes after you do this healing is instant other times it takes time as you learn to trust him. Some times when we have pain in our bodies that doctors can’t find a reason for it is a spilling over of our soul into the physical body. People can only take so much internal pain of the soul before their body starts showing the symptoms of what is in the soul.

    For the Israelites had been this way for 7 years and they had to renew their way of thinking so God could bring healing to them. The Lord chose to use Gideon to change the hearts and minds of the people of Israel. Gideon like you was so full of fear that he was hiding and threshing wheat in a winepress. Instead of looking to God he was trying to hold on to the last little thing he had that had not been taken from him.

    Our words are power and spirit so when the angel came to Gideon he did not even talk about the fear that filled him but called him mighty warrior and let him know the Lord was with him. When are spirit is crushed it is hard to believe that we will ever rise above our despair so for God to change the Israelites first he had to change Gideon.

    Sometimes we look at where we are in life and instead of taking responsibility for it we say where is God why did he let this happen and that is what Gideon did. The Lord had already said it was because of sin, but when we truly repent that sin is remembered no more. Then the Lord turned to him and said, Go in the strength you have and save Israel out of Midian’s hand. Am I not sending you? No reminder of sin just encouragement to go forward in the strength (faith ) that he had and a reminder that it was God’s will for him to do this.

    Yeshua came as anointed son of God to preach good news to the poor, to proclaim freedom for the prisoners and recovery of sight for the blind, and to release the oppressed,Luke 4:18. This shows you it is God’s will for you to be free from fear and you need to walk in the authority give you from the Lord through the shed blood of Yeshua and claim your freedom through faith.

    Then Gideon like Moses before him and many times we do this to we look at ourselves and say who am I that anyone will listen to me. He put his eyes on his weakness and not the strength of God. Please take your eyes off yourself do not listen to the lies of Satan. Remember the truth you can do everything through him who gives me strength( Philippians 4:13) but you must take this promise by faith and then Ephesians 3:16 I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being. The Lord told Gideon just like he tells each of us I will be with you.
    Then the Lord worked with Gideon at the place of his faith to grow his trust .Gideon brought an offering to the Lord. Our offering that we bring to the Lord is our praise, thankfulness, time, obedience and portion of our increase. When you come into the Lords throne room you should always come with a thankful heart.

    As we step out in faith God can use us to be a witness to others. The more we trust him the more he can trust us to move in his instructions. Your life is hidden in Yeshua and it is when you turn your life over to him that you truly find your life. If you read the story you will see that a man so full of fear put his trust in the Lord and he became the mighty warrior he grabbed hold of his life that was hidden in Yeshua. I pray you do the same.

    Father God, please help JJ take hold of your word and fight the good fight of faith. Please fill him with the holy Spirit and lead him into renewing his mind. In Yeshua’s Holy name I pray amen.
    Last edited by Shilo; December 29th, 2012 at 07:30 PM.
    If Jesus commanded us to do something He wil equip us to accomplish it. If we make our own inability a stumbling block or an excuse not to be obedient, it means that we are telling God that there is something which He has not yet taken into account. Our own self-reliance must be put to death by the power of God. The moment we recognize our complete weakness and our dependence upon Him will be the very moment that the Spirit of God will exhibit His power.Oswald Chambers

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    October 17th, 2011
    Age
    23
    Posts
    46
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: unknown condition

    Quote Originally Posted by Shilo View Post
    Have you read the story of Gideon in the book of Judges. The Israelites were living in such fear that many of them left their homes for the mountains. The Midianites oppressed them and took everything from them. The Israelites fell into sin and lost their material things and peace of mind. The Lord is our peace and the closer we walk with him the more peace we get. Not because we understand everything but because we have learned to rest in him

    When the Israelites cried out to the Lord because of the oppression he answered them just like he does all his children. When we cry out we must be willing to hear what the Lord has to say about what is going on in our lives and follow him as he leads us to restoration. First the Lord reminds them what he has done for them. Yeshua died on the cross and shed his blood in 7 places. Each place he shed his blood is a wound that he received to give you access to healing in that area of your life. Repent of your sins agree with what he has said about them and come under his blood ( wings). Sometimes after you do this healing is instant other times it takes time as you learn to trust him. Some times when we have pain in our bodies that doctors can’t find a reason for it is a spilling over of our soul into the physical body. People can only take so much internal pain of the soul before their body starts showing the symptoms of what is in the soul.

    For the Israelites had been this way for 7 years and they had to renew their way of thinking so God could bring healing to them. The Lord chose to use Gideon to change the hearts and minds of the people of Israel. Gideon like you was so full of fear that he was hiding and threshing wheat in a winepress. Instead of looking to God he was trying to hold on to the last little thing he had that had not been taken from him.

    Our words are power and spirit so when the angel came to Gideon he did not even talk about the fear that filled him but called him mighty warrior and let him know the Lord was with him. When are spirit is crushed it is hard to believe that we will ever rise above our despair so for God to change the Israelites first he had to change Gideon.

    Sometimes we look at where we are in life and instead of taking responsibility for it we say where is God why did he let this happen and that is what Gideon did. The Lord had already said it was because of sin, but when we truly repent that sin is remembered no more. Then the Lord turned to him and said, Go in the strength you have and save Israel out of Midian’s hand. Am I not sending you? No reminder of sin just encouragement to go forward in the strength (faith ) that he had and a reminder that it was God’s will for him to do this.

    Yeshua came as anointed son of God to preach good news to the poor, to proclaim freedom for the prisoners and recovery of sight for the blind, and to release the oppressed,Luke 4:18. This shows you it is God’s will for you to be free from fear and you need to walk in the authority give you from the Lord through the shed blood of Yeshua and claim your freedom through faith.

    Then Gideon like Moses before him and many times we do this to we look at ourselves and say who am I that anyone will listen to me. He put his eyes on his weakness and not the strength of God. Please take your eyes off yourself do not listen to the lies of Satan. Remember the truth you can do everything through him who gives me strength( Philippians 4:13) but you must take this promise by faith and then Ephesians 3:16 I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being. The Lord told Gideon just like he tells each of us I will be with you.
    Then the Lord worked with Gideon at the place of his faith to grow his trust .Gideon brought an offering to the Lord. Our offering that we bring to the Lord is our praise, thankfulness, time, obedience and portion of our increase. When you come into the Lords throne room you should always come with a thankful heart.

    As we step out in faith God can use us to be a witness to others. The more we trust him the more he can trust us to move in his instructions. Your life is hidden in Yeshua and it is when you turn your life over to him that you truly find your life. If you read the story you will see that a man so full of fear put his trust in the Lord and he became the mighty warrior he grabbed hold of his life that was hidden in Yeshua. I pray you do the same.

    Father God, please help JJ take hold of your word and fight the good fight of faith. Please fill him with the holy Spirit and lead him into renewing his mind. In Yeshua’s Holy name I pray amen.
    wow I read this whole thing.Thanks for taking the time to post this. My real name is Jesus Arroyo that is my full name. JJ is just a nickname.
    PopClick, Shilo and psychomom like this.

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    December 23rd, 2012
    Age
    19
    Posts
    249
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: unknown condition

    I am praying for you, hang in there and let god take the course, let god guide you and heal you god bless you
    shekaniah, PopClick and psychomom like this.

  12. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    October 17th, 2011
    Age
    23
    Posts
    46
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: unknown condition

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike98 View Post
    I am praying for you, hang in there and let god take the course, let god guide you and heal you god bless you

    Thanks Mike(:
    shekaniah, PopClick and psychomom like this.

  13. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    December 23rd, 2012
    Age
    19
    Posts
    249
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: unknown condition

    , god bless you and keep us updated
    shekaniah, PopClick and psychomom like this.

  14. #14
    Senior Member PopClick's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 12th, 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    4,042
    Blog Entries
    11
    Rep Power
    43

    Default Re: unknown condition

    Hey, jj! I just saw your thread, and I will certainly pray for you. I did want to ask though, is there a time when your condition seems to worsen? In the morning, for example, or after you do or eat a certain thing?

    Also, have you continued to drink beer since that one time? If you have, does it affect you in the same way?
    psychomom likes this.
    Pause you who read this, and think for a moment of the long chain of iron or gold, of thorns or flowers, that would never have bound you, but for the formation of the first link on one memorable day.
    Charles Dickens, Great Expectations

  15. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    October 17th, 2011
    Age
    23
    Posts
    46
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: unknown condition

    Quote Originally Posted by PopClick View Post
    Hey, jj! I just saw your thread, and I will certainly pray for you. I did want to ask though, is there a time when your condition seems to worsen? In the morning, for example, or after you do or eat a certain thing?

    Also, have you continued to drink beer since that one time? If you have, does it affect you in the same way?
    My condition gets worse around bright lights.There are times when I feel like I'm going to fall over but that hasn't happened lately what bugs me the most though is I feel disconnected from people and life.It's really a hard feeling to explain but I just know that something is up and it all started from that day I drank that one beer.When I woke up from that nap I knew something was up.I think this unknown condition has caused me to feel depressed.Before this happened to me I was completely normal then suddenly I wake up from a nap and my hearing is muffled and things just feel off.I also have not been able to feel time lately like I did before.Time just flies by and I don't notice it.It's really a scary thing.I wish I could find a way to explain it to someone but it's so hard to explain.Anyways I fear that I wont ever be the same anymore.It's a scary thought.I really just want to feel normal again.The worst part is I feel this feeling 24/7.No I don't drink anymore.Ever since this happened to me.Drinking just makes it worse.I drank a couple of times after but then I realized it just makes everything worse.So I haven't touched a beer in at least a year if not more.when I did drink I would never get drunk it would only be a beer or two.

  16. #16
    Senior Member PopClick's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 12th, 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    4,042
    Blog Entries
    11
    Rep Power
    43

    Default Re: unknown condition

    Okay. I'll be praying for you tonight. I agree that it's wise to stay totally away from alcohol, after all that.

    Father God, if there's anything else you want jj to learn from this experience, please show him, and then PLEASE reverse the effects of whatever happened to him. God, I ask in Jesus' name that you show jj how to treat the problem, where to go for help, or that You just heal him now, by Your grace. Amen.

    There's one other thing, jj. Would you mind agreeing with all of the prayers that have been said here for you? It's because of this verse that stays on my mind about you:
    "Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven."
    shekaniah, jj408 and psychomom like this.

  17. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    October 17th, 2011
    Age
    23
    Posts
    46
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: unknown condition

    Quote Originally Posted by PopClick View Post
    Okay. I'll be praying for you tonight. I agree that it's wise to stay totally away from alcohol, after all that.

    Father God, if there's anything else you want jj to learn from this experience, please show him, and then PLEASE reverse the effects of whatever happened to him. God, I ask in Jesus' name that you show jj how to treat the problem, where to go for help, or that You just heal him now, by Your grace. Amen.

    There's one other thing, jj. Would you mind agreeing with all of the prayers that have been said here for you? It's because of this verse that stays on my mind about you:
    "Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven."
    Yes I agree with the prayer.Thanks for praying for me.I really hope he takes all of this away.
    shekaniah, PopClick and psychomom like this.

  18. #18
    Member
    Join Date
    October 17th, 2011
    Age
    23
    Posts
    46
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: unknown condition

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike98 View Post
    , god bless you and keep us updated
    Thanks and will do(: I really I hope I get threw this soon.
    shekaniah and psychomom like this.

  19. #19
    Senior Member shekaniah's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 3rd, 2011
    Age
    57
    Posts
    4,662
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    14

    Default Re: unknown condition

    Prayers continue for you
    Ephesians 6:18
    And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people.

  20. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2009
    Age
    55
    Posts
    9,745
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: unknown condition

    I really doesn't sound like the beer did this...... since you drank after the fact & you didn't die. The possibilities of that single beer being poison are astronomical.
    Have you discussed this with your pastor? Have you given it any thought that it might be a spiritual matter?


    Luke 13:10-13 10 And he was teaching in one of the synagogues on the sabbath. 11 And, behold, there was a woman which had a spirit of infirmity eighteen years, and was bowed together, and could in no wise lift up herself. 12 And when Jesus saw her, he called her to him, and said unto her, Woman, thou art loosed from thine infirmity. 13 And he laid his hands on her: and immediately she was made straight, and glorified God.

    Luke 13:11 (NASB) And there was a woman who for eighteen years had had a sickness caused by a spirit; and she was bent double, and could not straighten up at all.

    If your pastor doesn't believe in the gifts of the Holy Spirit, find one that does.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What a state and what a condition!
    By phil36 in forum Bible Discussion Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: October 28th, 2012, 10:24 PM
  2. Repentance: A Condition Necessary to Salvation from Sin
    By mymastertheking43 in forum Bible Discussion Forum
    Replies: 125
    Last Post: October 6th, 2012, 05:20 PM
  3. That Unknown Stranger
    By von1 in forum Bible Discussion Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: July 21st, 2012, 01:39 PM
  4. authentic jerseys wholesale,please inpose me
    By fgdrw46gs in forum New Christian Chat Members (Introduce yourselves!!!)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: January 29th, 2012, 04:43 PM