Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
Results 201 to 214 of 214
Like Tree755Likes

Testimonies

Have a testimony? Tell everybody what God has done for you!

Thread: Blain's Testimony

  1. #201
    Senior Member ChristCenteredGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2016
    Age
    24
    Posts
    141
    Blog Entries
    15
    Rep Power
    12

    Default Re: Blain's Testimony

    Healing is an awesome and powerful gift.

  2. #202
    Senior Member student's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 20th, 2010
    Age
    52
    Posts
    671
    Rep Power
    23

    Default Re: Blain's Testimony

    Healing is an awesome gift, but Blaine, don't limit God. Praying in tongues is awesome too! He needs a warrior. Tongues is a wonderful way to stand in the gap and pray for others in a voice Satan can't understand. -student
    willfollowsGod and Blain like this.

  3. #203
    Senior Member RickyZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 20th, 2012
    Age
    60
    Posts
    7,459
    Blog Entries
    23
    Rep Power
    85

    Default Re: Blain's Testimony

    It was just something to think about when you find yourself drained because of your interactions with others.
    willfollowsGod, Blain and peacenik like this.

    Truth is available only to those who have the courage to question whatever they think they know.

    It's hard to learn anything when you always feel the need to be the expert.

    Mark 7:34 “Ephphatha,” that is, “Be opened.”

  4. #204
    Senior Member RickyZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 20th, 2012
    Age
    60
    Posts
    7,459
    Blog Entries
    23
    Rep Power
    85

    Default Re: Blain's Testimony

    Besides, I was right on the other thing, which you didn't believe at first either, right Blain?
    willfollowsGod and Blain like this.

    Truth is available only to those who have the courage to question whatever they think they know.

    It's hard to learn anything when you always feel the need to be the expert.

    Mark 7:34 “Ephphatha,” that is, “Be opened.”

  5. #205
    Senior Member Blain's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,389
    Blog Entries
    5
    Rep Power
    179

    Default Re: Blain's Testimony

    Quote Originally Posted by student View Post
    Healing is an awesome gift, but Blaine, don't limit God. Praying in tongues is awesome too! He needs a warrior. Tongues is a wonderful way to stand in the gap and pray for others in a voice Satan can't understand. -student
    Don't worry I don't limit God I was never any one thing for him I will be whatever he desires whenever he needs it even if it's not in my initial gifts. I am not a healer nor a teacher not a warrior nor prophet I am not a servant nor am I prayer warrior I am anything he requires at any given moment. However healing is one gift I have coveted more than the others mainly because of my nature
    My life's testimony seems to have helped many people so I am going to put it here http://christianchat.com/testimonies...-new-post.html

    When the hearts of God and a child of his make that special intimate connection a wondrous power is born and a flame ignites that can never be put out

    Jesus knew more than anyone of us-Love hurts

    The strongest among you may not wear a crown

  6. #206
    Senior Member Blain's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,389
    Blog Entries
    5
    Rep Power
    179

    Default Re: Blain's Testimony

    Quote Originally Posted by RickyZ View Post
    Besides, I was right on the other thing, which you didn't believe at first either, right Blain?
    lol true it took me a while to realize what you said was right sadly I am a slow learner XD
    My life's testimony seems to have helped many people so I am going to put it here http://christianchat.com/testimonies...-new-post.html

    When the hearts of God and a child of his make that special intimate connection a wondrous power is born and a flame ignites that can never be put out

    Jesus knew more than anyone of us-Love hurts

    The strongest among you may not wear a crown

  7. #207
    Senior Member RickyZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 20th, 2012
    Age
    60
    Posts
    7,459
    Blog Entries
    23
    Rep Power
    85

    Default Re: Blain's Testimony

    Slow and steady wins the race!

    Love you bro.
    willfollowsGod, Blain and peacenik like this.

    Truth is available only to those who have the courage to question whatever they think they know.

    It's hard to learn anything when you always feel the need to be the expert.

    Mark 7:34 “Ephphatha,” that is, “Be opened.”

  8. #208
    Senior Member Cerwin's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 18th, 2017
    Age
    64
    Posts
    184
    Rep Power
    7

    Default Re: Blain's Testimony

    Wow Blain...when people read this for the first time, its like too hard to believe. Not the part that people can be cruel, we know THAT. The part that you could suffer through this much and seem "normal". What I mean by "normal" is you interact with people without bitterness, you've never become "hardened" and hateful. For brain damage you seem to write so well and oddly, you seem wise beyond your years. (I just now realized your so young!) I'm guessing you might be a writer. How exactly do you have brain damage? Because you seem more together than most people and way more mentally stable than a lot of people in your age group. I too, was used and treated with cruelty from my mom before she signed me over as ward of the State in California at the age of 9. I think Jesus really watches over kids when parents don't love them anymore. I REALLY thinks He steps in, and protects us some. Look at you...your a miracle ! People who doubt need only look at you. Pastors have said the same of me . Your testimony is beautiful and I thank you for sharing it. Praise Jesus !
    willfollowsGod, Blain and peacenik like this.

    If you cannot be grateful for what you have,
    Be grateful for what you have....escaped !

  9. #209
    Senior Member Blain's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,389
    Blog Entries
    5
    Rep Power
    179

    Default Re: Blain's Testimony

    Quote Originally Posted by Cerwin View Post
    Wow Blain...when people read this for the first time, its like too hard to believe. Not the part that people can be cruel, we know THAT. The part that you could suffer through this much and seem "normal". What I mean by "normal" is you interact with people without bitterness, you've never become "hardened" and hateful. For brain damage you seem to write so well and oddly, you seem wise beyond your years. (I just now realized your so young!) I'm guessing you might be a writer. How exactly do you have brain damage? Because you seem more together than most people and way more mentally stable than a lot of people in your age group. I too, was used and treated with cruelty from my mom before she signed me over as ward of the State in California at the age of 9. I think Jesus really watches over kids when parents don't love them anymore. I REALLY thinks He steps in, and protects us some. Look at you...your a miracle ! People who doubt need only look at you. Pastors have said the same of me . Your testimony is beautiful and I thank you for sharing it. Praise Jesus !
    My brain damage makes it where i am not able to understand things as well as others I have a learning disability and also my mind cannot handle to much info at a time and if things begin to get to mentally difficult my brain just shuts down. I do have a writers heart for sure i can speak my deepest thoughts and feelings and who i truly am in written form as for that wisdom you speak that was given to me by God himself the closer he and i became the more he gave me.
    I don't really know why i never contained any bitterness from my parents and from my life I suppose it's just how God made me I have always been known to have a child's heart not in the immature way but the innocent and adorable way which certainly explains why when I am with god all i see is a small little adoring child playing with father lol Perhaps it's because of that child like heart he gave me that no bitterness or anger entered into my heart.

    Jesus does look after children like this I have heard of many such stories but have even seen it many times in my life as well, there were many times when i should have been hurt severely or even killed and it didn't happen. I am so sorry you had to go through what you did, parents who do these things to their kids shouldn't have had kids in the first place but honestly I think they do these things because when they see their kids they see themselves. I think at least my parents did what they did out of self hate and not having anyone to take it out on
    My life's testimony seems to have helped many people so I am going to put it here http://christianchat.com/testimonies...-new-post.html

    When the hearts of God and a child of his make that special intimate connection a wondrous power is born and a flame ignites that can never be put out

    Jesus knew more than anyone of us-Love hurts

    The strongest among you may not wear a crown

  10. #210
    Senior Member Cerwin's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 18th, 2017
    Age
    64
    Posts
    184
    Rep Power
    7

    Default Re: Blain's Testimony

    One good thing is you found a foster home and was in a position to graduate. I was in a few but the dads were pervs. One foster sister tried to tell the authorities that he was coming into our bedrooms at night, but who's going to believe a teenage girls accusations over a fine upstanding member of society with all that money to donate too? Me and her finally ran off and I was determined to not get caught this time. I don't know what happened to her. We both were 14. Jesus HAD to be with me too ! Just like you Blain. After all these years I read and meet someone with a miracle like mine ! I don't think you know what your sharing of your story means to me. I look back and know so many never made it. They couldn't cross over, they couldn't even try..they felt worthless and some died in their agony with addictions. But Jesus was always was there for them too but for some reason they didn't see Him, didn't reach out to His hand, had no faith even in themselves OR Him. But you, look at you ...and He's not done with you yet young man. I believe your brain damage will be healed over time. I too had damage with seizures almost every day . In my 20's the seizures became a LITTLE more controlled, but surely not enough to drive. In my 30's 2 years had gone by without a seizure with my meds and I got my first drivers licence. Then a seizure here and there, but nothing big. Its been 20 years now without one ! Praise Jesus ! I still take meds and scar tissue is STILL there from the fall ...but no seizures ! Yes, I believe so much that you will see even more miracles to testify about, and it will be glorious ! You will write a book then too, I hope !
    willfollowsGod and Blain like this.

    If you cannot be grateful for what you have,
    Be grateful for what you have....escaped !

  11. #211
    Senior Member Blain's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,389
    Blog Entries
    5
    Rep Power
    179

    Default Re: Blain's Testimony

    Quote Originally Posted by Cerwin View Post
    One good thing is you found a foster home and was in a position to graduate. I was in a few but the dads were pervs. One foster sister tried to tell the authorities that he was coming into our bedrooms at night, but who's going to believe a teenage girls accusations over a fine upstanding member of society with all that money to donate too? Me and her finally ran off and I was determined to not get caught this time. I don't know what happened to her. We both were 14. Jesus HAD to be with me too ! Just like you Blain. After all these years I read and meet someone with a miracle like mine ! I don't think you know what your sharing of your story means to me. I look back and know so many never made it. They couldn't cross over, they couldn't even try..they felt worthless and some died in their agony with addictions. But Jesus was always was there for them too but for some reason they didn't see Him, didn't reach out to His hand, had no faith even in themselves OR Him. But you, look at you ...and He's not done with you yet young man. I believe your brain damage will be healed over time. I too had damage with seizures almost every day . In my 20's the seizures became a LITTLE more controlled, but surely not enough to drive. In my 30's 2 years had gone by without a seizure with my meds and I got my first drivers licence. Then a seizure here and there, but nothing big. Its been 20 years now without one ! Praise Jesus ! I still take meds and scar tissue is STILL there from the fall ...but no seizures ! Yes, I believe so much that you will see even more miracles to testify about, and it will be glorious ! You will write a book then too, I hope !
    Yes even with all I have been through when people tell me how no one should ever go through what I did I brush it away because I know many people have and still do go through much worse. I more than most people know what true pain is what it's like to be uncared about and unloved and to not matter I more than most people know just how cruel and evil the hearts of man can be and how harsh life can be. But it's specifically because i know of all this that I am able to understand connect to and help to heal others who have known the same. my testimony is not about me nor is it for me in any way just as it has impacted your heart it has impacted almost all who have read it, God has used my life's story to help heal the inner wounds of others and to make that spark inside their hearts and souls which is exactly what my hearts deepest desire is so it's kind of funny how he used my life's story to do exactly what i long to do the most.

    As for my brain damage I could care less if it's ever healed or not, true enough my brain damage makes it where i can likely never live on my own and because of it I am weak many ways of the world I cannot do a lot of what normal people can and will likely have to always have living support and someone to help take care of me but perhaps this is exactly how it needs to be because while I was made weak in the ways of the world he made me strong in his
    My life's testimony seems to have helped many people so I am going to put it here http://christianchat.com/testimonies...-new-post.html

    When the hearts of God and a child of his make that special intimate connection a wondrous power is born and a flame ignites that can never be put out

    Jesus knew more than anyone of us-Love hurts

    The strongest among you may not wear a crown

  12. #212
    Senior Member laura_charlotte's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 16th, 2012
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,298
    Rep Power
    73

    Default Re: Blain's Testimony

    Awesome work!

  13. #213
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2017
    Age
    41
    Posts
    29
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Blain's Testimony

    Wow. You are a testament of the cross.
    willfollowsGod and Blain like this.
    Discover my life-focus and my work. All comments are appreciated: toolsoftrust.com


  14. #214
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2017
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Blain's Testimony

    Awesome testimony Blain,
    A light snatched from darkness.
    God keeps his word.
    willfollowsGod and Blain like this.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Similar Threads

  1. I am Blain and I am Back
    By Blain in forum New Christian Chat Members (Introduce yourselves!!!)
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 16 Hours Ago, 07:50 AM
  2. No Porn bad Blain
    By Blain in forum Christian Singles Forum
    Replies: 112
    Last Post: October 21st, 2016, 11:23 PM
  3. BLAIN!!!!!! Read now!!
    By Powemm in forum Christian Singles Forum
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: May 22nd, 2013, 08:42 AM
  4. A Blain thread
    By Blain in forum Suggestions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: May 20th, 2013, 08:18 AM