Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 185
Like Tree665Likes

Testimonies

Have a testimony? Tell everybody what God has done for you!

Thread: Blain's Testimony

  1. #1
    Senior Member Blain's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    11,224
    Blog Entries
    5
    Rep Power
    117

    Default Blain's Testimony

    I havent made a testimony because ppl hardly even read testimonies let alone post in them but I figured I might as well.
    I guess it begins when I was with my mom and dad, as a young kid as long as I could remember they were always abusive and starved me severely. I was always hungry and I was treated like a slave, I did all sorts of chores and for no reason at all they would hurt me. I had to clean the carpet with nothing but water and a tooth brush and they hit me a lot. I remember they would sit in a circle and I had to take my pants off and one by one they would stab my in the but with a sowing needle. there was one time they made me eat a cockroach another they made me eat my sisters poop another they made me drink my uncles throw up.

    There was another time my mom cut my bottom with a knife and said the blood coming out was demons and scared me. my mom would sometimes make special pancakes for me, she would make pancakes crunch up lots of pills and say they were sprinkles and drench it in syrup. I knew I would black out if i ate it but i never get to eat good so I did it no problem.

    Basically I had a terrible child hood, and I dont even remember the worst parts, when I was taken away at age eight apparently my parents spilled the beans of all they did and I was put in a foster home. my foster mom still wont tell me the parts I dont remember she said it was to gruesome and horrible for me to handle all i know is that they sexually abused me and lots of horrible things that my mind apparently cant remember because they starved me so bad and they drugged so much that I somehow had brain damage. at the age of eight I was the size of a four year old due to not being fed good so I had to eat a whole lot so my body could gradually catch up

    I was put in a good foster home, the dad was a real jerk but i dont hold grudges. I had already forgiven my real parents I am not able to stay mad at someone trust me I have tried. I had 4 good years although I had medical issues they werent that bad but then I got cancer luekemia, its a deadly blood cancer. Cancer of course is no joy ride, you have to go through so much stuff like radiation and chemo therapy you get stuck with needles a whole lot and you get more medical issues from the radiation and it damages your body. I had it for four years but finally it was in remission meaning its basically asleep but can come back at any time. to this day I still suffer from the cancer and the damage it did to my body, I have many health issue I received another dose of brain damage and I now have diabetes. I even for some reason get this horrible pain in my nerves and bones.

    People say I am brave and strong for fighting and beating cancer, but im not because I didnt do anything it was all because of the doctors help that I am even alive. there were a couple times i almost died and they saved me. all I did was put up with it.

    I eventually graduated high school but because I cant drive due to the brain damage I cannot go to work as there is not a place to work in walking distance and plus I have trouble remembering simple things and following simple commands. So I live with my mom and in all likely hood will for the rest of my life because I have no way of earning money and cant live on my own. But anyways I was saved two years ago and it was the best decision I ever made, my family doesnt think I will ever amount to much or be anyone special but God says that I can and will
    Last edited by Blain; October 8th, 2014 at 05:34 PM.

  2. #2
    MadParrotWoman
    Guest

    Default Re: Blain's Testimony

    Oh my!! This is truly awful Blain, you have suffered SO much in your short life. I will never understand how parents can do this kind of thing to their own child - their own flesh and blood. As if that wasn't enough then the Leukaemia...I don't know what to say except that I am going to be praying for you. You may well have been through the wringer but I see a mature, articulate and kind young man in your messages and your posts. May God bless you in abundance.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Blain's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    11,224
    Blog Entries
    5
    Rep Power
    117

    Default Re: Blain's Testimony

    Quote Originally Posted by MadParrotWoman View Post
    Oh my!! This is truly awful Blain, you have suffered SO much in your short life. I will never understand how parents can do this kind of thing to their own child - their own flesh and blood. As if that wasn't enough then the Leukaemia...I don't know what to say except that I am going to be praying for you. You may well have been through the wringer but I see a mature, articulate and kind young man in your messages and your posts. May God bless you in abundance.
    ty mpw, yes I suffered a lot and still suffer but its all part of God's plan so I dont mind. God has blessed me plenty with the amazing ppl I have come to know here on cc including you(Hugs ♥)

  4. #4
    psychomom
    Guest

    Default Re: Blain's Testimony

    psycho-mommy wishes for a time machine.

    would steal a little boy and take him home so she can just love him up forever.


  5. #5
    Senior Member Jimbone's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 2014
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,189
    Rep Power
    42

    Default Re: Blain's Testimony

    Quote Originally Posted by Blain View Post
    I havent made a testimony because ppl hardly even read testimonies let alone post in them but I figured I might as well.
    I guess it begins when I was with my mom and dad, as a young kid as long as I could remember they were always abusive and starved me severely. I was always hungry and I was treated like a slave, I did all sorts of chores and for no reason at all they would hurt me. I had to clean the carpet with nothing but water and a tooth brush and they hit me a lot. I remember they would sit in a circle and I had to take my pants off and one by one they would stab my in the but with a sowing needle. there was one time they made me eat a cockroach another they made me eat my sisters poop another they made me drink my uncles throw up.

    There was another time my mom cut my bottom with a knife and said the blood coming out was demons and scared me. my mom would sometimes make special pancakes for me, she would make pancakes crunch up lots of pills and say they were sprinkles and drench it in syrup. I knew I would black out if i ate it but i never get to eat good so I did it no problem.

    Basically I had a terrible child hood, and I dont even remember the worst parts, when I was taken away at age eight apparently my parents spilled the beans of all they did and I was put in a foster home. my foster mom still wont tell me the parts I dont remember she said it was to gruesome and horrible for me to handle all i know is that they sexually abused me and lots of horrible things that my mind apparently cant remember because they starved me so bad and they drugged so much that I somehow had brain damage. at the age of eight I was the size of a four year old due to not being fed good so I had to eat a whole lot so my body could gradually catch up

    I was put in a good foster home, the dad was a real jerk but i dont hold grudges. I had already forgiven my real parents I am not able to stay mad at someone trust me I have tried. I had 4 good years although I had medical issues they werent that bad but then I got cancer luekemia, its a deadly blood cancer. Cancer of course is no joy ride, you have to go through so much stuff like radiation and chemo therapy you get stuck with needles a whole lot and you get more medical issues from the radiation and it damages your body. I had it for four years but finally it was in remission meaning its basically asleep but can come back at any time. to this day I still suffer from the cancer and the damage it did to my body, I have many health issue I received another dose of brain damage and I now have diabetes. I even for some reason get this horrible pain in my nerves and bones.

    People say I am brave and strong for fighting and beating cancer, but im not because I didnt do anything it was all because of the doctors help that I am even alive. there were a couple times i almost died and they saved me. all I did was put up with it.

    I eventually graduated high school but because I cant drive due to the brain damage I cannot go to work as there is not a place to work in walking distance and plus I have trouble remembering simple things and following simple commands. So I live with my mom and in all likely hood will for the rest of my life because I have no way of earning money and cant live on my own. But anyways I was saved two years ago and it was the best decision I ever made, my family doesnt think I will ever amount to much or be anyone special but God says that I can and will
    All I can say is wow man, with tears in my eyes. I just joined not to long ago and remember a comment right around that time from you along the lines of you had just got this name (Blain) back for what ever reason, but your comments stood out to me because you always seemed to be so positive and loving. I would just like you to know that was what my impression of you from reading your comments. I also have to tell you it made me think about being more loving myself and has really made the love for our brothers come to the forefront of my mind lately. This is an awesome testament of Gods power, and thank you so very much for sharing His glory with us. I love you man and if you ever need anything I can help with online, or in NW FL, please don't hesitate to ask.


    Also the Testimonies forum is my personal favorite.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Blain's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    11,224
    Blog Entries
    5
    Rep Power
    117

    Default Re: Blain's Testimony

    Quote Originally Posted by psychomom View Post
    psycho-mommy wishes for a time machine.

    would steal a little boy and take him home so she can just love him up forever.

    AWWW♥♥ I love you too (Hugs♥)

  7. #7
    Senior Member Blain's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    11,224
    Blog Entries
    5
    Rep Power
    117

    Default Re: Blain's Testimony

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbone View Post
    All I can say is wow man, with tears in my eyes. I just joined not to long ago and remember a comment right around that time from you along the lines of you had just got this name (Blain) back for what ever reason, but your comments stood out to me because you always seemed to be so positive and loving. I would just like you to know that was what my impression of you from reading your comments. I also have to tell you it made me think about being more loving myself and has really made the love for our brothers come to the forefront of my mind lately. This is an awesome testament of Gods power, and thank you so very much for sharing His glory with us. I love you man and if you ever need anything I can help with online, or in NW FL, please don't hesitate to ask.


    Also the Testimonies forum is my personal favorite.
    Really? My comments have made such an impact of love on you? God blessed me with getting to know him well and he poured his heart into me so I was filled with love and compassion and thats the kind of Christian I became even though I cannot take credit for it lol. I am not able to do a lot of things I wish I could that others can, they can help the needy and poor they can give money to who need it they are able to be a living testimony of God's heart to the public and they dont even realize the gift they have that I so desperately want.

    So I simply try to be a living testimony of who God is on here but honestly I didnt feel like I was making much of a difference, but hearing you say all of that truly warms my heart and now I know why God wants me to keep being on here.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Jimbone's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 2014
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,189
    Rep Power
    42

    Default Re: Blain's Testimony

    Quote Originally Posted by Blain View Post
    Really? My comments have made such an impact of love on you? God blessed me with getting to know him well and he poured his heart into me so I was filled with love and compassion and thats the kind of Christian I became even though I cannot take credit for it lol. I am not able to do a lot of things I wish I could that others can, they can help the needy and poor they can give money to who need it they are able to be a living testimony of God's heart to the public and they dont even realize the gift they have that I so desperately want.

    So I simply try to be a living testimony of who God is on here but honestly I didnt feel like I was making much of a difference, but hearing you say all of that truly warms my heart and now I know why God wants me to keep being on here.
    I know it's hard to take compliments we know belong to Him, but I do know that brother and I wasn't just saying that to make you feel good, I wanted you to know He is working through you. He is using you in that way and you giving Him the glory makes it that must better. You are a blessing to us brother and keep on proclaiming His glory.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Trailblazer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 8th, 2014
    Age
    58
    Posts
    346
    Rep Power
    4

    Default Re: Blain's Testimony

    Very sad indeed Blain.
    What you went through should not have ever happened to anybody.
    My heart cry's out to you.

    May all of the blessing of the lord be poured on to you. in Jesus name. AMEN!

  10. #10
    Senior Member Blain's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    11,224
    Blog Entries
    5
    Rep Power
    117

    Default Re: Blain's Testimony

    Quote Originally Posted by Trailblazer View Post
    Very sad indeed Blain.
    What you went through should not have ever happened to anybody.
    My heart cry's out to you.

    May all of the blessing of the lord be poured on to you. in Jesus name. AMEN!
    Thats very kind of you ty, I am 100% sure that its all for a very good reason. I bet when I go home and God explains why i went through all I did it will make perfect sense, besides there are lots of ppl who have had and still go through worse so i cannot complain.

  11. #11
    Senior Member Blain's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    11,224
    Blog Entries
    5
    Rep Power
    117

    Default Re: Blain's Testimony

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbone View Post
    I know it's hard to take compliments we know belong to Him, but I do know that brother and I wasn't just saying that to make you feel good, I wanted you to know He is working through you. He is using you in that way and you giving Him the glory makes it that must better. You are a blessing to us brother and keep on proclaiming His glory.
    Again ty for your kind words, I was hesitant to answer as I didnt want to make it seem like I was fishing for compliments. tbh I often times wonder what he thinks about me and how I am doing according to him, see I can only see the darkness in me and I swear im not trying to bait you here I am simply being honest. Like I said I can only see the darkness in me and I sometimes imagine if God wanted to talk to me and him get on to me for all my screw ups and that would hurt.

    I have prayed for things to be the way they used to be, when I saw myself as a precious child and wasnt so hard on myself and back then when i looked into my heart i only saw him. But i guess now I am more aware of my sins or something because those wonderful days have passed
    ladylynn, AnneNoel and Silverwings like this.

  12. #12
    Senior Member Trinity33's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 27th, 2014
    Posts
    368
    Rep Power
    3

    Default Re: Blain's Testimony

    Quote Originally Posted by Blain View Post
    I havent made a testimony because ppl hardly even read testimonies let alone post in them but I figured I might as well.
    I guess it begins when I was with my mom and dad, as a young kid as long as I could remember they were always abusive and starved me severely. I was always hungry and I was treated like a slave, I did all sorts of chores and for no reason at all they would hurt me. I had to clean the carpet with nothing but water and a tooth brush and they hit me a lot. I remember they would sit in a circle and I had to take my pants off and one by one they would stab my in the but with a sowing needle. there was one time they made me eat a cockroach another they made me eat my sisters poop another they made me drink my uncles throw up.

    There was another time my mom cut my bottom with a knife and said the blood coming out was demons and scared me. my mom would sometimes make special pancakes for me, she would make pancakes crunch up lots of pills and say they were sprinkles and drench it in syrup. I knew I would black out if i ate it but i never get to eat good so I did it no problem.

    Basically I had a terrible child hood, and I dont even remember the worst parts, when I was taken away at age eight apparently my parents spilled the beans of all they did and I was put in a foster home. my foster mom still wont tell me the parts I dont remember she said it was to gruesome and horrible for me to handle all i know is that they sexually abused me and lots of horrible things that my mind apparently cant remember because they starved me so bad and they drugged so much that I somehow had brain damage. at the age of eight I was the size of a four year old due to not being fed good so I had to eat a whole lot so my body could gradually catch up

    I was put in a good foster home, the dad was a real jerk but i dont hold grudges. I had already forgiven my real parents I am not able to stay mad at someone trust me I have tried. I had 4 good years although I had medical issues they werent that bad but then I got cancer luekemia, its a deadly blood cancer. Cancer of course is no joy ride, you have to go through so much stuff like radiation and chemo therapy you get stuck with needles a whole lot and you get more medical issues from the radiation and it damages your body. I had it for four years but finally it was in remission meaning its basically asleep but can come back at any time. to this day I still suffer from the cancer and the damage it did to my body, I have many health issue I received another dose of brain damage and I now have diabetes. I even for some reason get this horrible pain in my nerves and bones.

    People say I am brave and strong for fighting and beating cancer, but im not because I didnt do anything it was all because of the doctors help that I am even alive. there were a couple times i almost died and they saved me. all I did was put up with it.

    I eventually graduated high school but because I cant drive due to the brain damage I cannot go to work as there is not a place to work in walking distance and plus I have trouble remembering simple things and following simple commands. So I live with my mom and in all likely hood will for the rest of my life because I have no way of earning money and cant live on my own. But anyways I was saved two years ago and it was the best decision I ever made, my family doesnt think I will ever amount to much or be anyone special but God says that I can and will
    Wow my friend! I mean wow! ~hugs you tightly!~ lol whom ever said you would not amount to anything hasn't heard you witness my friend! Your testimony is an inspiration to say the least!
    When you were at your worst....Jesus was there! He held that little boy! He whispered one day you will testify and impact a lady named Pam! Ty Blain! You surely did :-)

  13. #13
    Senior Member Jimbone's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 2014
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,189
    Rep Power
    42

    Default Re: Blain's Testimony

    Quote Originally Posted by Trinity33 View Post
    Wow my friend! I mean wow! ~hugs you tightly!~ lol whom ever said you would not amount to anything hasn't heard you witness my friend! Your testimony is an inspiration to say the least!
    When you were at your worst....Jesus was there! He held that little boy! He whispered one day you will testify and impact a lady named Pam! Ty Blain! You surely did :-)
    I know when I started reading it after know how he is always so loving and uplifting towards all here in his post first, then reading this I mean I just felt Gods power all over it. I was tearing up and everything. Only our God can take someone that has been through all that and use Him to spread love the way He does. I feel Gods love all over this brother, and I am telling you honestly he actually did use Blain to check my own heart for love since I've been here. I am very thankful God gave us brother Blain.

  14. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    September 30th, 2014
    Age
    32
    Posts
    2,329
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Blain's Testimony

    I also feel the love that comes off in your post blain, jim is spot on there, YOU ARE STRONG!!! Don't know how many would have made it through a third of what you've been through, I'm a little teary, I'm so sorry of what happened in your childhood, just know we will have eternity to make up for it. I thank you for having the courage to post this, most would never, you do have real family though, right here and in heaven, we're blood from real royalty, the real King, the things He has for you, I can only imagine brother, awesome testimony, may God bless you heavily... I LOVE YOU AND HAPPY TO CALL YOU MY BROTHER

  15. #15
    Senior Member Blain's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    11,224
    Blog Entries
    5
    Rep Power
    117

    Default Re: Blain's Testimony

    You all are so kind I admit because of all that happened to me I am what you would call weak in the ways of the world, I cannot drive and working is pretty much out of the question unless its simple work like moving stuff, my mind is not capable of taking in to much info or it pretty much shuts down and the only reason I even graduated was because I was in a class for slow ppl I cannot do math and math is required for lots of Jobs I cant understand how to do things like paying bills and the list goes on.

    However from the beginning of my faith I always said and I believe this was God speaking through me that for every way of the world I am weak in God made me strong in his.

  16. #16
    Senior Member Jimbone's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 2014
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,189
    Rep Power
    42

    Default Re: Blain's Testimony

    Quote Originally Posted by Blain View Post
    You all are so kind I admit because of all that happened to me I am what you would call weak in the ways of the world, I cannot drive and working is pretty much out of the question unless its simple work like moving stuff, my mind is not capable of taking in to much info or it pretty much shuts down and the only reason I even graduated was because I was in a class for slow ppl I cannot do math and math is required for lots of Jobs I cant understand how to do things like paying bills and the list goes on.

    However from the beginning of my faith I always said and I believe this was God speaking through me that for every way of the world I am weak in God made me strong in his.
    Yes He has brother, and I for one will praise His name for the work He does through you. I am so happy to get to know you, even just this little bit online.

  17. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    September 30th, 2014
    Age
    32
    Posts
    2,329
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Blain's Testimony

    Quote Originally Posted by Blain View Post
    You all are so kind I admit because of all that happened to me I am what you would call weak in the ways of the world, I cannot drive and working is pretty much out of the question unless its simple work like moving stuff, my mind is not capable of taking in to much info or it pretty much shuts down and the only reason I even graduated was because I was in a class for slow ppl I cannot do math and math is required for lots of Jobs I cant understand how to do things like paying bills and the list goes on.

    However from the beginning of my faith I always said and I believe this was God speaking through me that for every way of the world I am weak in God made me strong in his.
    Brother Blain, only if you knew the power you hold, faith of a mustard seed, moves mountains.. After what you've been through and your still praising His Name, and that evil spirit couldn't drown out your love, our God is beyond Great... Every time I see a post like this or something big, it just testifies to me, how truly Awesome He is.. I don't think God wants you to think about it anymore though, don't re-live it, I think God would want you to think about how STRONG you are to have made it out of there,Don't worry about what you can't do in this silly world, you have God and love, which conquers all, I think your doing exactly as God wants you to.. Good job brother keep it coming

  18. #18
    Senior Member Gc_2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2011
    Age
    32
    Posts
    168
    Rep Power
    6

    Default Re: Blain's Testimony

    Good Testimony. This is amazing and just shows what God can do.

  19. #19
    Senior Member Rachel20's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 7th, 2013
    Posts
    1,403
    Blog Entries
    5
    Rep Power
    14

    Default Re: Blain's Testimony

    Thank you so much for sharing your testimony Blain. Deeply touched.

    You can do all things, through Christ who strengthens you. You amount to a lot - so much more and I am sure the people around you are blessed by your presence in their lives -whether they say it or not. God loves you.

    May He bless you abundantly,


    In Christ's love,

    Rachel <3

    So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.

    Matthew 7:12




  20. #20
    Senior Member Blain's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    11,224
    Blog Entries
    5
    Rep Power
    117

    Default Re: Blain's Testimony

    Quote Originally Posted by Rachel20 View Post
    Thank you so much for sharing your testimony Blain. Deeply touched.

    You can do all things, through Christ who strengthens you. You amount to a lot - so much more and I am sure the people around you are blessed by your presence in their lives -whether they say it or not. God loves you.

    May He bless you abundantly,


    In Christ's love,

    Rachel <3
    I wish people were blessed by my presence but honestly my family thinks im an idiot and they dont share my love for God. I remember how I would tell them about the love God and I share and pour my heart out and they would just look at me and think I was crazy, honestly the only family who seems to understand is my family here in cc. I was not given an understanding family in life and I cant tell you how even my foster family has screwed my and my life up because of them not being a good parent.

    and trust me I am not exactly a good person either, I may have the right heart but I have done things that no Christian would ever do and honestly if I was a copy of me and didnt know I was and I saw and I heard of the things I did I would say he is no Christian. You all know my heart because I always speak it on here but in the outside world no one can know my heart because they would attack it and reject it. In the world outside the forums I have no one whom I can reveal what is truly in my heart and so they see the blain that is sort of going through the motions.

    I hear them gossiping about others and It hurts me inside but I never let them know, I constantly see how they act and it saddens me. I know they talk bad about me I know they dont have one good thing to say about me and honestly because of some of the things I did I could understand but still I can read their hearts as if it was an open book, and its not good.

    God told me in a dream a long time ago that I have to make them a loving and happy family because I longed for this so much but I have no idea how I am supposed to do that when they dont even listen to the simple things I say. I keep going I fight the good fight with an upbeat loving heart and attitude but the truth and reality of my life and my family is very sorrowful. I am not innocent in this but I am the one who gets hurt and is saddened because I know Jesus.

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. No Porn bad Blain
    By Blain in forum Christian Singles Forum
    Replies: 112
    Last Post: October 22nd, 2016, 12:23 AM
  2. I am Blain and I am Back
    By Blain in forum New Christian Chat Members (Introduce yourselves!!!)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: September 9th, 2014, 12:26 AM
  3. BLAIN!!!!!! Read now!!
    By Powemm in forum Christian Singles Forum
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: May 22nd, 2013, 09:42 AM
  4. A Blain thread
    By Blain in forum Suggestions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: May 20th, 2013, 09:18 AM