Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 41 to 46 of 46
Like Tree247Likes

Testimonies

Have a testimony? Tell everybody what God has done for you!

Thread: My Testimony and history .. Beware its long though its shortened

  1. #41
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2016
    Age
    16
    Posts
    114
    Rep Power
    1

    Default Re: My Testimony and history .. Beware its long though its shortened

    Quote Originally Posted by Demi777 View Post
    Hello everyone. I figured that a few people here may be interested in my full testimony.. At least bit more then they already know, tho I did share some with a few friends I feel that God says im ready to share it more openly and more detailed.
    My father has always been a Occultist, a lot through dungeons and Dragons, tho he grew up in a Christian family with 2 Pastors. His father my grandpa is a Korean vet who raped his daughter (my aunt) for many years and never got punished for it. He got dragged to church and to ask for forgiveness and done. His daughter is married to a man that meat her so bad that shes got Epilepsy and many many surgeries and she was never allowed to divorce..what would the people of the church think of her!! Goodness!
    (Sorry sis ..for breaking the quote)
    Much gratitude to you to you dear sister for this life of yours... I'm ever more inspired ! I praise God , Our Mighty Saviour, Our instructor HolySpirit for guiding you through the the strait paths.. In fact, when I pondered over, I realised how Jesus, Our beloved Saviour, melded you into a diamond! Though the pasts were painful beyond measure... By the Grace of Christ, your testimony would an inspiration to other teens as well...I just hope many would open their eyes...instead of walking blind...


    Thank You sister for sharing your testimony. And I praise Our Mighty Shepherd for that

    Matthew 5:14-16
    You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden.
    Nor do they light a lamp and put it under a basket but on a lamp stand and it gives light to all who are in the house.
    Let your light so shine before men that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven.
    willfollowsGod and Demi777 like this.

  2. #42
    Senior Member Demi777's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2014
    Age
    16
    Posts
    3,943
    Blog Entries
    45
    Rep Power
    79

    Default Re: My Testimony and history .. Beware its long though its shortened

    Thanks sis I am very glad this encourages you to keep walking in Christ. We need people to see the truth and be set free God bless you and keep you

    Quote Originally Posted by biblelearner123 View Post
    (Sorry sis ..for breaking the quote)
    Much gratitude to you to you dear sister for this life of yours... I'm ever more inspired ! I praise God , Our Mighty Saviour, Our instructor HolySpirit for guiding you through the the strait paths.. In fact, when I pondered over, I realised how Jesus, Our beloved Saviour, melded you into a diamond! Though the pasts were painful beyond measure... By the Grace of Christ, your testimony would an inspiration to other teens as well...I just hope many would open their eyes...instead of walking blind...


    Thank You sister for sharing your testimony. And I praise Our Mighty Shepherd for that

    Matthew 5:14-16
    You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden.
    Nor do they light a lamp and put it under a basket but on a lamp stand and it gives light to all who are in the house.
    Let your light so shine before men that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven.
    God bless you
    ~*~Demi777 ~*~

    My Testimony:
    http://christianchat.com/testimonies...shortened.html

  3. #43
    Senior Member KALYNA18's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 25th, 2016
    Age
    39
    Posts
    238
    Blog Entries
    25
    Rep Power
    6

    Default Re: My Testimony and history .. Beware its long though its shortened

    Ty for sharing.

    There's a Christian rap I posted called Christian Rap God Man Risen.
    It lifted me, as I know those words they've said are truth. Yes and amen. Evil would of loved to kill us a long time ago.
    These rappers know what spiritual warfare is.

    Just as in Occult, and other strongholds,evil does not want to let those go without a fight. Satan started a fight next to the throne of God, trying to conquer his throne, he didn't win. Was cast to this earth that he wants to rule. He tempted the Lord Jesus Christ Son of God, in the desert, saying and showing him, I'll give you all this if you bow and serve him. Jesus rebuked him.

    Luke 10:19
    I've given you power and authority.
    We as believers need to take that sword which is his word against evil's kingdom.

    Ephesians 6:12
    For we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against rulers, of darkness, principalities, and wickedness in high places.

    This has been the story since the separation, of disobeying God in the Garden.
    No matter how hard evil blows his smoke from hell's fires, I cannot hate, because I know he is the reason for man;s sick soul. Evil's fiery darts would love to tear the love of God right out of you. But God's words are faithful, nothing can separate us from his love, neither depth, nor height, or width.
    Romans 8:38

    I pray life into your bones blood spirit, mind and emotions. All that abuse caused the immune system to weaken, hate will do that but bathe yourself daily in God's love for you.
    I bind sickness death, and disease's from you, and apply the Blood of Jesus over your life, for th full life, and all his plans to come forth for you.
    I thank you Lord Jesus she bounced back as young as she is now. Bless her with a Christian loving husband and family, surround her always with your em-brass and arms of protection according to thy word in Psalm 91:15
    I read this, and let God arise, and fear not to talk, may the JOY of the Lord be your strength. I Bless you in the name of our Lord Jesus. Amen.








    willfollowsGod and Demi777 like this.
    2 Corinthians 10:5
    {Love is the greatest }
    Corinthians 13


  4. #44
    Senior Member Demi777's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2014
    Age
    16
    Posts
    3,943
    Blog Entries
    45
    Rep Power
    79

    Default Re: My Testimony and history .. Beware its long though its shortened

    Amen sister. Amen blessed be Lord God Almighty!

    Quote Originally Posted by KALYNA18 View Post
    Ty for sharing.

    There's a Christian rap I posted called Christian Rap God Man Risen.
    It lifted me, as I know those words they've said are truth. Yes and amen. Evil would of loved to kill us a long time ago.
    These rappers know what spiritual warfare is.

    Just as in Occult, and other strongholds,evil does not want to let those go without a fight. Satan started a fight next to the throne of God, trying to conquer his throne, he didn't win. Was cast to this earth that he wants to rule. He tempted the Lord Jesus Christ Son of God, in the desert, saying and showing him, I'll give you all this if you bow and serve him. Jesus rebuked him.

    Luke 10:19
    I've given you power and authority.
    We as believers need to take that sword which is his word against evil's kingdom.

    Ephesians 6:12
    For we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against rulers, of darkness, principalities, and wickedness in high places.

    This has been the story since the separation, of disobeying God in the Garden.
    No matter how hard evil blows his smoke from hell's fires, I cannot hate, because I know he is the reason for man;s sick soul. Evil's fiery darts would love to tear the love of God right out of you. But God's words are faithful, nothing can separate us from his love, neither depth, nor height, or width.
    Romans 8:38

    I pray life into your bones blood spirit, mind and emotions. All that abuse caused the immune system to weaken, hate will do that but bathe yourself daily in God's love for you.
    I bind sickness death, and disease's from you, and apply the Blood of Jesus over your life, for th full life, and all his plans to come forth for you.
    I thank you Lord Jesus she bounced back as young as she is now. Bless her with a Christian loving husband and family, surround her always with your em-brass and arms of protection according to thy word in Psalm 91:15
    I read this, and let God arise, and fear not to talk, may the JOY of the Lord be your strength. I Bless you in the name of our Lord Jesus. Amen.








    willfollowsGod likes this.
    God bless you
    ~*~Demi777 ~*~

    My Testimony:
    http://christianchat.com/testimonies...shortened.html

  5. #45
    Member WineRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2017
    Age
    14
    Posts
    85
    Rep Power
    3

    Default Re: My Testimony and history .. Beware its long though its shortened

    ...I've got nothing but respect. Amen.



    Edit: Just realised that someone responded to this 6 days ago. Please don't bash me for thread necroing...
    Last edited by WineRose; 1 Week Ago at 12:21 AM.
    willfollowsGod, Blain and Demi777 like this.

  6. #46
    Senior Member Blain's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    11,224
    Blog Entries
    5
    Rep Power
    117

    Default Re: My Testimony and history .. Beware its long though its shortened

    Quote Originally Posted by WineRose View Post
    ...I've got nothing but respect. Amen.



    Edit: Just realised that someone responded to this 6 days ago. Please don't bash me for thread necroing...
    My friend a testimony such as demi's needs to be brought up as much as possible and besides 6 days is a very short time people only get annoyed for threads that are years old and with user who haven't been on in years or no longer come here
    willfollowsGod and Demi777 like this.
    My life's testimony seems to have helped many people so I am going to put it here http://christianchat.com/testimonies...-new-post.html

    When the hearts of God and a child of his make that special intimate connection a wondrous power is born and a flame ignites that can never be put out

    Jesus knew more than anyone of us-Love hurts

    A fired up Christian shouldn't be that big a deal. Our love should be an overpowering burning desire to serve and be in His presence

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: July 30th, 2016, 01:27 PM
  2. my testimony kinda long lol
    By edge in forum Testimonies
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: June 25th, 2011, 09:07 PM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: June 23rd, 2011, 01:07 AM
  4. Replies: 12
    Last Post: March 23rd, 2011, 01:14 AM
  5. *my testimony* NOTE: its long :D
    By midnight_beauty in forum Testimonies
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: October 4th, 2009, 11:22 AM