Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 50
Like Tree262Likes

Testimonies

Have a testimony? Tell everybody what God has done for you!

Thread: My Testimony and history .. Beware its long though its shortened

  1. #1
    Senior Member Demi777's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2014
    Age
    17
    Posts
    4,237
    Blog Entries
    45
    Rep Power
    87

    Default My Testimony and history .. Beware its long though its shortened

    Hello everyone. I figured that a few people here may be interested in my full testimony.. At least bit more then they already know, tho I did share some with a few friends I feel that God says im ready to share it more openly and more detailed.
    My father has always been a Occultist, a lot through dungeons and Dragons, tho he grew up in a Christian family with 2 Pastors. His father my grandpa is a Korean vet who raped his daughter (my aunt) for many years and never got punished for it. He got dragged to church and to ask for forgiveness and done. His daughter is married to a man that meat her so bad that shes got Epilepsy and many many surgeries and she was never allowed to divorce..what would the people of the church think of her!! Goodness!
    My mother used to be into the Occult but turned to Christ…
    Now after some background info lets get started with me.
    Already when I was little hell started. My father leaving into Kuwait and other places overseas cheating and even if he was home he would ignore me.. All things that I cared for no matter id it was a little toy he would not have any feeling. He wouldnt care and he made that very clear. All he could do is set commands and if I didnt obey he ‘’Gave me a reason to cry’’ in many ways not just physically but a lot mentally. Usually my mom would hit me for him with a riding crop. Or she would pull me away from him and send me away and they would fight often because he always said I was supposed to obey and she would say: shes just a child. You need to assist her!
    Already at 4 or 5 I was diagnosed with non aggressive tumors in both of my legs (bones) ,which is when I had to start taking Tylenol with codeine against the pain they would at times cause , and not much later with Migraines. Also even sooner already I was diagnosed with Gulf war Syndrome. Which it includes the Fibromyalgia that I got with 14 Years but already when I was small my Immune system was very very weak. Then in elementary school I bullying started and I got a shot against chickenpox and it made me very very sick.
    Not much later after I started recovering from that my Grandfather (moms side) died and we had to go to the US.. Of course my immune system too weak I got Pneumonia and pleurisy to the point that both lungs were filled with water a bit more than halfway and the docs said that I will need to get Lung puncture.. Which my mom started researching and started to give me meds for my heart and got it to go after months and months not being able to go to school. I was about 7 or 8 years old.
    I already had encounters with both God and Satan too. I was not able to say Jesus.. My mom cast the devil out of me.. And another night a demon came and grabbed me by my throat and I gasped ‘’God give me the strenght to push him away’’ which God did and it left and I had some marks around my neck for a while. Then one night I was sitting in my room alone and I asked God to help me against my lonelyness and an Angel of the Lord took me into his wings like a hug and I felt the glory of God and saw some of heaven.
    Then when I was 11 my father started to sexually molest me. He even wanted to follow me into my bedroom and one night and my mom caught him and had him by his throat and told him that he will not pull of Grandpa on me. And just a year after that He kidnapped me to Missouri. He said my grandpa was sick and he wanted to see me before he dies. My mom stayed here. It was supposed to be a 10 day trip but as soon as we hit American Soil he said to my mom we aint going back. First we were at my Aunt Dianas house, Her husband howard is a pastor. So I was meeting family and all, then one night my father was gone all night and returned at morning and got kicked out of Dianas house. He told me that he got sick and had to go. Though later I found out he was cheating with his girlfriend that night and that was why we got kicked out.
    So then we went to his brother Justin and just a few weeks after my father comes and tells me to pack my stuff were leaving. So then we left and I ended up at his girlfriends house.
    It was a trailor full with cockroaches beyond. Utterly sickening. Then about 2 days after that the Sheriff showed up because my mom got my dad tracked down. He left just with the message that I was fine, no signs of abuse yet.
    Then we moved into another trailer park which then all things started changing.
    I firstly in my life thought that my father cared for me.. But he once again showed I was very very wrong. He made me go dumpster diving without gloves for Aluminium. Which thank God I didnt catch any diseases. I was his dirty house maid. He let me starve, his girlfriend put me on drugs (meth) that I would work and keep everything clean. They took away my pain meds and left me screaming in pain at night. I at the same time was having a infected tooth. My father just not helping me I started to turn to the Occult to have strength against my father. I just started digging deeper and deeper. He didnt mind as he always wanted me to know to a great witch, his girlfriend and her family are all Occultists.
    We visited her family before and I would get mentored by 3. They would teach me multiple ways. The house was haunted by over 40 Spirits. Doors opening, fans getting turned on and off, voices everywhere. I remember making myself a protection charm. I woke up at night and I saw the spirits standing in the room.. It frightened me. Then we went and did Tarot cards the next day. Which hell broke loose. Not everyone pulled a card. The 10 year old beside me (daughter of dads gf) didnt pull a card which is against the rules and people started to get posessed, screaming in pain. Many things happened at this time. Ive seen things noone would believe me to have seen and it was not for the good. Also then at night after my father and his girlfriend went to bed, me and my 3 mentors were at the campfire. That was my first and last attempt to kill myself with alcohol. I threw up and felt worse the next day and I was shaking.
    So even after we left I was just digging deeper and also went to church.. I believed in God and Jesus and all that but I just really didnt think anything wrong trying to curse my father and others dead. I was pretty blinded. So the hell went on abuse and neglect.. Starving.. And my tooth got really badly infected .. My face started swelling but his girlfriend just said.. No it costs too much money to get that fixed.. By 3 days past my face was so swollen that I couldnt open my eye so my dad drove me in the ER. He made a pic of me and tried to use it tp pressure my mom into suicide because I would have inherited some property in another state.. My mom then tho called the Youth services hotline, they later after the ER showed up at our trailer and made my father get my surgery (root canal).
    Then after a lot of pressure from my father and his girlfriend, feeding me lies and hardening up my heart against my mother the Federal court decided I had to go home to Germany.
    I returned home in December 2012 the second week.Once I threw a curse at my mom that made acid come out of the toilet.. So when I met her her hand was burned by acid..
    I was brought to the courthouse , said goodbye to my father and then the Lawyer of my mom brought me to his office where my mom was waiting. So we left. The first face I saw after hers, at home then was my Grandma who got a stroke just a year or two after that.. She survived.. My brother and his girlfriend were barely recognisable and so was my mom. They were only skin and bones. I was gone 8 months..
    So now my mom had to deal with the minion out of hell my father made me. As I didnt have anymore drugs I started having the side effects. Memory loss, I had a panick attack where I was screaming and everything that bad that someone called the youth services, I was not myself… I was scared to ask for things.. I asked for every slice of bread.. And I would reflect all hate my dad put in me to my mom whenever I could.
    I just kept digging deeper into Occultism starting also with blood drinking and Necromancy. I went through the highest levels of multiple magics especially Fire. Making flames rise, put my hand in fire without getting burnt..
    And after a while I realised that all the things he said was a lie.. I called him and said. ‘’Daddy why did you do this to me.. Why did you lie.. Please tell my why’’... And he replied ‘’ Your a waste of time, I have better things t waste my time on…’’ and I hung up on him. Starting at that day I would gather the worst curses I coud get and slammed him day and night.
    It got so bad that he started getting people involved, then I did. There were night that were life threatening. Once a huge snake showed up and bit me and the scar is still there.. I had fever that almost killed me.. Then other days knives would show up and almost stabbed me.. Once my mom was just able to pull me away. And me, still believing in God would praise him at day's for being who he is.. And one day the holy spirit spoke to me and said ‘’You can no longer serve two or more masters.. You must decide me or satan and if you choose me, It will not be easy but I will give you the strength you need to overcome’’ And I felt a moment of clarity and I said. Father I choose you.
    And now you can imagine that Satan and so werent very happy. Demons started showing up in my room telling me that they will kill me, I saw death looking at me with red eyes and black mist and I realised that the game was over and now theres War and if I would ever turn back I will die.
    So I started to go to charismatic churches, started studying the bible, listen to derek prince and start gaining knowledge. I would be driving around with a missionary. She once called me and said: Hey demi! Theres a healing seminar and as your quite sick bodily as well I thought you might me interested. And I of course accepted.
    So I went there.. Everyone nice.. Which was not something I was yet used to. And that man that did the Seminar noticed me immediately and asked me if I had ever been abused… I said yes and told him a bit and he asked me to come forward later and let the whole church pray for me.
    Then just a few days later I get a call that he is willing to do a deliverance with me and everything is planned to go, driver everything is ready.
    So I got picked up and had a 3hr Deliverance.. I was sweating, I was stuttering I was shaking. ( I had a list of 3 pages and I was mainly doing Jesus forgive me for… Jesus forgive me for..)
    He would pray for me, another lady was there as well, I would speak after him ..This was not like what I saw on TV with all of this getting hit on the head with the Bible and stuff..
    When we were done we burned the paper and I saw every colour brighter than ever.. I was still a smoker but I felt a big change. After that I did get delivered through my own praying and so from other things that we didnt get and by now after a long walk in darkness I can praise God for freedom in him. I finally made it home I am a part of a church, God uses me a lot in deliverance and things like that and I can just praise him. Thanks for reading I tried to keep it short.. But oh well.

    God bless you
    ~*~Demi777 ~*~

    My Testimony:
    http://christianchat.com/testimonies...shortened.html

  2. #2
    HisHolly
    Guest

    Default Re: My Testimony and history .. Beware its long though its shortened

    Wow!!!! How extraordinary
    While horrible to live thru I'm sure you are beyond convinced that Christ is Lord.. hallelujah

  3. #3
    Ultimatum77
    Guest

    Default Re: My Testimony and history .. Beware its long though its shortened

    Quote Originally Posted by Demi777 View Post
    Hello everyone. I figured that a few people here may be interested in my full testimony.. At least bit more then they already know, tho I did share some with a few friends I feel that God says im ready to share it more openly and more detailed.
    My father has always been a Occultist, a lot through dungeons and Dragons, tho he grew up in a Christian family with 2 Pastors. His father my grandpa is a Korean vet who raped his daughter (my aunt) for many years and never got punished for it. He got dragged to church and to ask for forgiveness and done. His daughter is married to a man that meat her so bad that shes got Epilepsy and many many surgeries and she was never allowed to divorce..what would the people of the church think of her!! Goodness!
    My mother used to be into the Occult but turned to Christ…
    Now after some background info lets get started with me.
    Already when I was little hell started. My father leaving into Kuwait and other places overseas cheating and even if he was home he would ignore me.. All things that I cared for no matter id it was a little toy he would not have any feeling. He wouldnt care and he made that very clear. All he could do is set commands and if I didnt obey he ‘’Gave me a reason to cry’’ in many ways not just physically but a lot mentally. Usually my mom would hit me for him with a riding crop. Or she would pull me away from him and send me away and they would fight often because he always said I was supposed to obey and she would say: shes just a child. You need to assist her!
    Already at 4 or 5 I was diagnosed with non aggressive tumors in both of my legs (bones) ,which is when I had to start taking Tylenol with codeine against the pain they would at times cause , and not much later with Migraines. Also even sooner already I was diagnosed with Gulf war Syndrome. Which it includes the Fibromyalgia that I got with 14 Years but already when I was small my Immune system was very very weak. Then in elementary school I bullying started and I got a shot against chickenpox and it made me very very sick.
    Not much later after I started recovering from that my Grandfather (moms side) died and we had to go to the US.. Of course my immune system too weak I got Pneumonia and pleurisy to the point that both lungs were filled with water a bit more than halfway and the docs said that I will need to get Lung puncture.. Which my mom started researching and started to give me meds for my heart and got it to go after months and months not being able to go to school. I was about 7 or 8 years old.
    I already had encounters with both God and Satan too. I was not able to say Jesus.. My mom cast the devil out of me.. And another night a demon came and grabbed me by my throat and I gasped ‘’God give me the strenght to push him away’’ which God did and it left and I had some marks around my neck for a while. Then one night I was sitting in my room alone and I asked God to help me against my lonelyness and an Angel of the Lord took me into his wings like a hug and I felt the glory of God and saw some of heaven.
    Then when I was 11 my father started to sexually molest me. He even wanted to follow me into my bedroom and one night and my mom caught him and had him by his throat and told him that he will not pull of Grandpa on me. And just a year after that He kidnapped me to Missouri. He said my grandpa was sick and he wanted to see me before he dies. My mom stayed here. It was supposed to be a 10 day trip but as soon as we hit American Soil he said to my mom we aint going back. First we were at my Aunt Dianas house, Her husband howard is a pastor. So I was meeting family and all, then one night my father was gone all night and returned at morning and got kicked out of Dianas house. He told me that he got sick and had to go. Though later I found out he was cheating with his girlfriend that night and that was why we got kicked out.
    So then we went to his brother Justin and just a few weeks after my father comes and tells me to pack my stuff were leaving. So then we left and I ended up at his girlfriends house.
    It was a trailor full with cockroaches beyond. Utterly sickening. Then about 2 days after that the Sheriff showed up because my mom got my dad tracked down. He left just with the message that I was fine, no signs of abuse yet.
    Then we moved into another trailer park which then all things started changing.
    I firstly in my life thought that my father cared for me.. But he once again showed I was very very wrong. He made me go dumpster diving without gloves for Aluminium. Which thank God I didnt catch any diseases. I was his dirty house maid. He let me starve, his girlfriend put me on drugs (meth) that I would work and keep everything clean. They took away my pain meds and left me screaming in pain at night. I at the same time was having a infected tooth. My father just not helping me I started to turn to the Occult to have strength against my father. I just started digging deeper and deeper. He didnt mind as he always wanted me to know to a great witch, his girlfriend and her family are all Occultists.
    We visited her family before and I would get mentored by 3. They would teach me multiple ways. The house was haunted by over 40 Spirits. Doors opening, fans getting turned on and off, voices everywhere. I remember making myself a protection charm. I woke up at night and I saw the spirits standing in the room.. It frightened me. Then we went and did Tarot cards the next day. Which hell broke loose. Not everyone pulled a card. The 10 year old beside me (daughter of dads gf) didnt pull a card which is against the rules and people started to get posessed, screaming in pain. Many things happened at this time. Ive seen things noone would believe me to have seen and it was not for the good. Also then at night after my father and his girlfriend went to bed, me and my 3 mentors were at the campfire. That was my first and last attempt to kill myself with alcohol. I threw up and felt worse the next day and I was shaking.
    So even after we left I was just digging deeper and also went to church.. I believed in God and Jesus and all that but I just really didnt think anything wrong trying to curse my father and others dead. I was pretty blinded. So the hell went on abuse and neglect.. Starving.. And my tooth got really badly infected .. My face started swelling but his girlfriend just said.. No it costs too much money to get that fixed.. By 3 days past my face was so swollen that I couldnt open my eye so my dad drove me in the ER. He made a pic of me and tried to use it tp pressure my mom into suicide because I would have inherited some property in another state.. My mom then tho called the Youth services hotline, they later after the ER showed up at our trailer and made my father get my surgery (root canal).
    Then after a lot of pressure from my father and his girlfriend, feeding me lies and hardening up my heart against my mother the Federal court decided I had to go home to Germany.
    I returned home in December 2012 the second week.Once I threw a curse at my mom that made acid come out of the toilet.. So when I met her her hand was burned by acid..
    I was brought to the courthouse , said goodbye to my father and then the Lawyer of my mom brought me to his office where my mom was waiting. So we left. The first face I saw after hers, at home then was my Grandma who got a stroke just a year or two after that.. She survived.. My brother and his girlfriend were barely recognisable and so was my mom. They were only skin and bones. I was gone 8 months..
    So now my mom had to deal with the minion out of hell my father made me. As I didnt have anymore drugs I started having the side effects. Memory loss, I had a panick attack where I was screaming and everything that bad that someone called the youth services, I was not myself… I was scared to ask for things.. I asked for every slice of bread.. And I would reflect all hate my dad put in me to my mom whenever I could.
    I just kept digging deeper into Occultism starting also with blood drinking and Necromancy. I went through the highest levels of multiple magics especially Fire. Making flames rise, put my hand in fire without getting burnt..
    And after a while I realised that all the things he said was a lie.. I called him and said. ‘’Daddy why did you do this to me.. Why did you lie.. Please tell my why’’... And he replied ‘’ Your a waste of time, I have better things t waste my time on…’’ and I hung up on him. Starting at that day I would gather the worst curses I coud get and slammed him day and night.
    It got so bad that he started getting people involved, then I did. There were night that were life threatening. Once a huge snake showed up and bit me and the scar is still there.. I had fever that almost killed me.. Then other days knives would show up and almost stabbed me.. Once my mom was just able to pull me away. And me, still believing in God would praise him at day's for being who he is.. And one day the holy spirit spoke to me and said ‘’You can no longer serve two or more masters.. You must decide me or satan and if you choose me, It will not be easy but I will give you the strength you need to overcome’’ And I felt a moment of clarity and I said. Father I choose you.
    And now you can imagine that Satan and so werent very happy. Demons started showing up in my room telling me that they will kill me, I saw death looking at me with red eyes and black mist and I realised that the game was over and now theres War and if I would ever turn back I will die.
    So I started to go to charismatic churches, started studying the bible, listen to derek prince and start gaining knowledge. I would be driving around with a missionary. She once called me and said: Hey demi! Theres a healing seminar and as your quite sick bodily as well I thought you might me interested. And I of course accepted.
    So I went there.. Everyone nice.. Which was not something I was yet used to. And that man that did the Seminar noticed me immediately and asked me if I had ever been abused… I said yes and told him a bit and he asked me to come forward later and let the whole church pray for me.
    Then just a few days later I get a call that he is willing to do a deliverance with me and everything is planned to go, driver everything is ready.
    So I got picked up and had a 3hr Deliverance.. I was sweating, I was stuttering I was shaking. ( I had a list of 3 pages and I was mainly doing Jesus forgive me for… Jesus forgive me for..)
    He would pray for me, another lady was there as well, I would speak after him ..This was not like what I saw on TV with all of this getting hit on the head with the Bible and stuff..
    When we were done we burned the paper and I saw every colour brighter than ever.. I was still a smoker but I felt a big change. After that I did get delivered through my own praying and so from other things that we didnt get and by now after a long walk in darkness I can praise God for freedom in him. I finally made it home I am a part of a church, God uses me a lot in deliverance and things like that and I can just praise him. Thanks for reading I tried to keep it short.. But oh well.

    Thanks for being brave enough to share! It is amazing
    how God delivered you. Your testimony encouraged me a lot! Thanks! I needed to be reminded of God's power especially today as I was a little down about unanswered prayers that I have. God Bless!

  4. #4
    Senior Member Demi777's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2014
    Age
    17
    Posts
    4,237
    Blog Entries
    45
    Rep Power
    87

    Default Re: My Testimony and history .. Beware its long though its shortened

    Amen to that! Hes even started to recently use me in the prophetic and stuff. It was a hard road. first you always gotta work your rank up and exalt yourself. and with God you have to humble yourself and then he will exalt you. That was the hardest lesson after deliverance lol

    Quote Originally Posted by HisHolly View Post
    Wow!!!! How extraordinary
    While horrible to live thru I'm sure you are beyond convinced that Christ is Lord.. hallelujah
    God bless you
    ~*~Demi777 ~*~

    My Testimony:
    http://christianchat.com/testimonies...shortened.html

  5. #5
    Senior Member Demi777's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2014
    Age
    17
    Posts
    4,237
    Blog Entries
    45
    Rep Power
    87

    Default Re: My Testimony and history .. Beware its long though its shortened

    I still feel numb lol! I really didnt wanna share but the holy spirit told me I should. I am glad that this helps you so much

    Quote Originally Posted by Ultimatum77 View Post
    Thanks for being brave enough to share! It is amazing
    how God delivered you. Your testimony encouraged me a lot! Thanks! I needed to be reminded of God's power especially today as I was a little down about unanswered prayers that I have. God Bless!
    God bless you
    ~*~Demi777 ~*~

    My Testimony:
    http://christianchat.com/testimonies...shortened.html

  6. #6
    Senior Member Utah's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2014
    Age
    52
    Posts
    9,291
    Rep Power
    148

    Default Re: My Testimony and history .. Beware its long though its shortened

    God bless you, little Sister. God has big plans for you. You're going to help a lot of people to the glory of God. Be safe, stay strong and always fight the Good Fight!
    Fear not, little flock, for it is God's good pleasure to give you the Kingdom.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Blain's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    11,861
    Blog Entries
    5
    Rep Power
    132

    Default Re: My Testimony and history .. Beware its long though its shortened

    Wow demi.... yours is truly a gruesome and terrifying story and really shows the depth of both satan and God's powers. most people would not believe what you speak of simply because they have never seen it these things that horror movies speak of but no one believes them to be true.

    I have not been through half of what you went through and while I have encountered satan demons an angel and even death himself I never have been into the veil in the level you have
    My life's testimony seems to have helped many people so I am going to put it here http://christianchat.com/testimonies...-new-post.html

    When the hearts of God and a child of his make that special intimate connection a wondrous power is born and a flame ignites that can never be put out

    Jesus knew more than anyone of us-Love hurts

    A fired up Christian shouldn't be that big a deal. Our love should be an overpowering burning desire to serve and be in His presence

  8. #8
    Senior Member Demi777's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2014
    Age
    17
    Posts
    4,237
    Blog Entries
    45
    Rep Power
    87

    Default Re: My Testimony and history .. Beware its long though its shortened

    Quote Originally Posted by Blain View Post
    Wow demi.... yours is truly a gruesome and terrifying story and really shows the depth of both satan and God's powers. most people would not believe what you speak of simply because they have never seen it these things that horror movies speak of but no one believes them to be true.

    I have not been through half of what you went through and while I have encountered satan demons an angel and even death himself I never have been into the veil in the level you have

    Well I hope that now people may see why I see things the way I do and why I always pressure on spiritual awareness lol. I hope that people after reading more testimonies like mine will open up to other Christians no matter what. I really didnt want to share because far of rejection would always hold me back. I am surprised about the comments on it lol. I hope this helped you brother as you have been through quite some hell yourself. Maybe not all in my way but yours is pretty tough


    God bless you
    ~*~Demi777 ~*~

    My Testimony:
    http://christianchat.com/testimonies...shortened.html

  9. #9
    Senior Member tourist's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 13th, 2014
    Age
    62
    Posts
    13,960
    Blog Entries
    5
    Rep Power
    183

    Default Re: My Testimony and history .. Beware its long though its shortened

    That was quite a gruesome story. I have prayed that God be with you the rest of your days and to put people in your life who will accept you for who you are and to love you.
    M & M's melt in your mouth and not in your hands.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Demi777's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2014
    Age
    17
    Posts
    4,237
    Blog Entries
    45
    Rep Power
    87

    Default Re: My Testimony and history .. Beware its long though its shortened

    Thanks brother I really appreciate it. I always catch myself again being scared of talking.. Not so much scared of outing the Devil.. I love doing that but theres so many people who have let me down on my journey and rejected me till the end that I am fighting day by day. Especially at the beginning I hated every guy that walked past me. It took months for me to realize that not every man is a enemy. I am glad that God is bringing me through so victoriously though I did more than enough that he could dump me for. Though he has been with me through the darkest of days.

    Quote Originally Posted by tourist View Post
    That was quite a gruesome story. I have prayed that God be with you the rest of your days and to put people in your life who will accept you for who you are and to love you.
    God bless you
    ~*~Demi777 ~*~

    My Testimony:
    http://christianchat.com/testimonies...shortened.html

  11. #11
    Senior Member Miri's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 22nd, 2012
    Age
    48
    Posts
    5,601
    Blog Entries
    13
    Rep Power
    127

    Default Re: My Testimony and history .. Beware its long though its shortened

    Praise God you have triumphed and overcome so much.

    God has great plans for you.
    He is God and
    we are not.

  12. #12
    Senior Member Demi777's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2014
    Age
    17
    Posts
    4,237
    Blog Entries
    45
    Rep Power
    87

    Default Re: My Testimony and history .. Beware its long though its shortened

    ​Thanks sister

    Quote Originally Posted by Miri View Post
    Praise God you have triumphed and overcome so much.

    God has great plans for you.
    God bless you
    ~*~Demi777 ~*~

    My Testimony:
    http://christianchat.com/testimonies...shortened.html

  13. #13
    Senior Member TemporaryCircumstances's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 29th, 2016
    Age
    14
    Posts
    3,837
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    62

    Default Re: My Testimony and history .. Beware its long though its shortened

    Demi,
    Thank you for sharing your testimony, it has definitely encouraged me and no doubt many many others.
    Bless you sis ♡
    God Bless,
    Natania ♡
    Your Frog President
    #froglivesmatter
    #greenlivesmatter

  14. #14
    Senior Member Demi777's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2014
    Age
    17
    Posts
    4,237
    Blog Entries
    45
    Rep Power
    87

    Default Re: My Testimony and history .. Beware its long though its shortened

    Thanks sis Im glad

    Quote Originally Posted by TemporaryCircumstances View Post
    Demi,
    Thank you for sharing your testimony, it has definitely encouraged me and no doubt many many others.
    Bless you sis ♡
    God bless you
    ~*~Demi777 ~*~

    My Testimony:
    http://christianchat.com/testimonies...shortened.html

  15. #15
    Senior Member longtrekker's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2014
    Age
    58
    Posts
    151
    Rep Power
    3

    Default Re: My Testimony and history .. Beware its long though its shortened


    Hi Demi



    Thanks for your amazing testimony – what a story! So sorry u had to endure so much – sometimes tho the greater the turmoil the greater the glory. You have, by the grace of God triumphed over difficulties that would have crushed many.

    I’m glad u get/got over your fear to ‘speak up’ at times as I think your missives have insight and seem to get to the crux of things around here – especially for one so young! Keep on keepin' on!

    God bless you.
    Last edited by longtrekker; July 13th, 2016 at 08:50 PM.


    Strawberry Alice: "You just beat the tar out of an innocent man!"

    Little Bill: "Innocent?! - innocent of what!"


  16. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2016
    Posts
    410
    Blog Entries
    3
    Rep Power
    8

    Default Re: My Testimony and history .. Beware its long though its shortened

    I feel your pain demi. My past was beyond horrible, but Jesus saw me through. He did the same for you and many others. People like you and me that had to endure some of the worst things imaginable we were delivered and that's what's important. God will use us and others like us to bring help and comfort to many others who are hurting and need help like we once did. Praise the Lord for the work He has done and will do in you Demi.
    A fired up Christian shouldn't be that big a deal. Our love for Him should be an overpowering desire to serve and be in His presence. We are called to stand out from the crowd and be the salt of the earth. God Bless You my dearest brothers and sisters in Christ.

    rdbseekingafterhim
    Roger D Baughman

  17. #17
    Senior Member willfollowsGod's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,249
    Rep Power
    21

    Default Re: My Testimony and history .. Beware its long though its shortened

    Thank you for your testimony, Demi. *internally sobbing profusely*. God bless you and have a beautiful day.

  18. #18
    Senior Member Demi777's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2014
    Age
    17
    Posts
    4,237
    Blog Entries
    45
    Rep Power
    87

    Default Re: My Testimony and history .. Beware its long though its shortened

    Your welcome, Have a blessed day as well

    Quote Originally Posted by willfollowsGod View Post
    Thank you for your testimony, Demi. *internally sobbing profusely*. God bless you and have a beautiful day.
    God bless you
    ~*~Demi777 ~*~

    My Testimony:
    http://christianchat.com/testimonies...shortened.html

  19. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    July 23rd, 2015
    Posts
    1,951
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: My Testimony and history .. Beware its long though its shortened

    Quote Originally Posted by Demi777 View Post
    Hello everyone. I figured that a few people here may be interested in my full testimony.. At least bit more then they already know, tho I did share some with a few friends I feel that God says im ready to share it more openly and more detailed.
    My father has always been a Occultist, a lot through dungeons and Dragons, tho he grew up in a Christian family with 2 Pastors. His father my grandpa is a Korean vet who raped his daughter (my aunt) for many years and never got punished for it. He got dragged to church and to ask for forgiveness and done. His daughter is married to a man that meat her so bad that shes got Epilepsy and many many surgeries and she was never allowed to divorce..what would the people of the church think of her!! Goodness!
    My mother used to be into the Occult but turned to Christ…
    Now after some background info lets get started with me.
    Already when I was little hell started. My father leaving into Kuwait and other places overseas cheating and even if he was home he would ignore me.. All things that I cared for no matter id it was a little toy he would not have any feeling. He wouldnt care and he made that very clear. All he could do is set commands and if I didnt obey he ‘’Gave me a reason to cry’’ in many ways not just physically but a lot mentally. Usually my mom would hit me for him with a riding crop. Or she would pull me away from him and send me away and they would fight often because he always said I was supposed to obey and she would say: shes just a child. You need to assist her!
    Already at 4 or 5 I was diagnosed with non aggressive tumors in both of my legs (bones) ,which is when I had to start taking Tylenol with codeine against the pain they would at times cause , and not much later with Migraines. Also even sooner already I was diagnosed with Gulf war Syndrome. Which it includes the Fibromyalgia that I got with 14 Years but already when I was small my Immune system was very very weak. Then in elementary school I bullying started and I got a shot against chickenpox and it made me very very sick.
    Not much later after I started recovering from that my Grandfather (moms side) died and we had to go to the US.. Of course my immune system too weak I got Pneumonia and pleurisy to the point that both lungs were filled with water a bit more than halfway and the docs said that I will need to get Lung puncture.. Which my mom started researching and started to give me meds for my heart and got it to go after months and months not being able to go to school. I was about 7 or 8 years old.
    I already had encounters with both God and Satan too. I was not able to say Jesus.. My mom cast the devil out of me.. And another night a demon came and grabbed me by my throat and I gasped ‘’God give me the strenght to push him away’’ which God did and it left and I had some marks around my neck for a while. Then one night I was sitting in my room alone and I asked God to help me against my lonelyness and an Angel of the Lord took me into his wings like a hug and I felt the glory of God and saw some of heaven.
    Then when I was 11 my father started to sexually molest me. He even wanted to follow me into my bedroom and one night and my mom caught him and had him by his throat and told him that he will not pull of Grandpa on me. And just a year after that He kidnapped me to Missouri. He said my grandpa was sick and he wanted to see me before he dies. My mom stayed here. It was supposed to be a 10 day trip but as soon as we hit American Soil he said to my mom we aint going back. First we were at my Aunt Dianas house, Her husband howard is a pastor. So I was meeting family and all, then one night my father was gone all night and returned at morning and got kicked out of Dianas house. He told me that he got sick and had to go. Though later I found out he was cheating with his girlfriend that night and that was why we got kicked out.
    So then we went to his brother Justin and just a few weeks after my father comes and tells me to pack my stuff were leaving. So then we left and I ended up at his girlfriends house.
    It was a trailor full with cockroaches beyond. Utterly sickening. Then about 2 days after that the Sheriff showed up because my mom got my dad tracked down. He left just with the message that I was fine, no signs of abuse yet.
    Then we moved into another trailer park which then all things started changing.
    I firstly in my life thought that my father cared for me.. But he once again showed I was very very wrong. He made me go dumpster diving without gloves for Aluminium. Which thank God I didnt catch any diseases. I was his dirty house maid. He let me starve, his girlfriend put me on drugs (meth) that I would work and keep everything clean. They took away my pain meds and left me screaming in pain at night. I at the same time was having a infected tooth. My father just not helping me I started to turn to the Occult to have strength against my father. I just started digging deeper and deeper. He didnt mind as he always wanted me to know to a great witch, his girlfriend and her family are all Occultists.
    We visited her family before and I would get mentored by 3. They would teach me multiple ways. The house was haunted by over 40 Spirits. Doors opening, fans getting turned on and off, voices everywhere. I remember making myself a protection charm. I woke up at night and I saw the spirits standing in the room.. It frightened me. Then we went and did Tarot cards the next day. Which hell broke loose. Not everyone pulled a card. The 10 year old beside me (daughter of dads gf) didnt pull a card which is against the rules and people started to get posessed, screaming in pain. Many things happened at this time. Ive seen things noone would believe me to have seen and it was not for the good. Also then at night after my father and his girlfriend went to bed, me and my 3 mentors were at the campfire. That was my first and last attempt to kill myself with alcohol. I threw up and felt worse the next day and I was shaking.
    So even after we left I was just digging deeper and also went to church.. I believed in God and Jesus and all that but I just really didnt think anything wrong trying to curse my father and others dead. I was pretty blinded. So the hell went on abuse and neglect.. Starving.. And my tooth got really badly infected .. My face started swelling but his girlfriend just said.. No it costs too much money to get that fixed.. By 3 days past my face was so swollen that I couldnt open my eye so my dad drove me in the ER. He made a pic of me and tried to use it tp pressure my mom into suicide because I would have inherited some property in another state.. My mom then tho called the Youth services hotline, they later after the ER showed up at our trailer and made my father get my surgery (root canal).
    Then after a lot of pressure from my father and his girlfriend, feeding me lies and hardening up my heart against my mother the Federal court decided I had to go home to Germany.
    I returned home in December 2012 the second week.Once I threw a curse at my mom that made acid come out of the toilet.. So when I met her her hand was burned by acid..
    I was brought to the courthouse , said goodbye to my father and then the Lawyer of my mom brought me to his office where my mom was waiting. So we left. The first face I saw after hers, at home then was my Grandma who got a stroke just a year or two after that.. She survived.. My brother and his girlfriend were barely recognisable and so was my mom. They were only skin and bones. I was gone 8 months..
    So now my mom had to deal with the minion out of hell my father made me. As I didnt have anymore drugs I started having the side effects. Memory loss, I had a panick attack where I was screaming and everything that bad that someone called the youth services, I was not myself… I was scared to ask for things.. I asked for every slice of bread.. And I would reflect all hate my dad put in me to my mom whenever I could.
    I just kept digging deeper into Occultism starting also with blood drinking and Necromancy. I went through the highest levels of multiple magics especially Fire. Making flames rise, put my hand in fire without getting burnt..
    And after a while I realised that all the things he said was a lie.. I called him and said. ‘’Daddy why did you do this to me.. Why did you lie.. Please tell my why’’... And he replied ‘’ Your a waste of time, I have better things t waste my time on…’’ and I hung up on him. Starting at that day I would gather the worst curses I coud get and slammed him day and night.
    It got so bad that he started getting people involved, then I did. There were night that were life threatening. Once a huge snake showed up and bit me and the scar is still there.. I had fever that almost killed me.. Then other days knives would show up and almost stabbed me.. Once my mom was just able to pull me away. And me, still believing in God would praise him at day's for being who he is.. And one day the holy spirit spoke to me and said ‘’You can no longer serve two or more masters.. You must decide me or satan and if you choose me, It will not be easy but I will give you the strength you need to overcome’’ And I felt a moment of clarity and I said. Father I choose you.
    And now you can imagine that Satan and so werent very happy. Demons started showing up in my room telling me that they will kill me, I saw death looking at me with red eyes and black mist and I realised that the game was over and now theres War and if I would ever turn back I will die.
    So I started to go to charismatic churches, started studying the bible, listen to derek prince and start gaining knowledge. I would be driving around with a missionary. She once called me and said: Hey demi! Theres a healing seminar and as your quite sick bodily as well I thought you might me interested. And I of course accepted.
    So I went there.. Everyone nice.. Which was not something I was yet used to. And that man that did the Seminar noticed me immediately and asked me if I had ever been abused… I said yes and told him a bit and he asked me to come forward later and let the whole church pray for me.
    Then just a few days later I get a call that he is willing to do a deliverance with me and everything is planned to go, driver everything is ready.
    So I got picked up and had a 3hr Deliverance.. I was sweating, I was stuttering I was shaking. ( I had a list of 3 pages and I was mainly doing Jesus forgive me for… Jesus forgive me for..)
    He would pray for me, another lady was there as well, I would speak after him ..This was not like what I saw on TV with all of this getting hit on the head with the Bible and stuff..
    When we were done we burned the paper and I saw every colour brighter than ever.. I was still a smoker but I felt a big change. After that I did get delivered through my own praying and so from other things that we didnt get and by now after a long walk in darkness I can praise God for freedom in him. I finally made it home I am a part of a church, God uses me a lot in deliverance and things like that and I can just praise him. Thanks for reading I tried to keep it short.. But oh well.

    ... . indeed my brethren my sister
    indeed
    always remember
    the lord god the father almighty who is good and cannot lie
    and his only begotten son our lord and saviour
    along with all that is holy

    . ... well you been put to a trial
    where not everyone would be lucky enough to survive
    but you survived and to god of truth and love
    who is good and cannot lie
    all be the glory

    ~;> and we also have seen and heard
    many kinds of spirits
    beyond any human imagination .... . . .

    :ty:

    godbless us all always

  20. #20
    Senior Member Demi777's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2014
    Age
    17
    Posts
    4,237
    Blog Entries
    45
    Rep Power
    87

    Default Re: My Testimony and history .. Beware its long though its shortened

    Quote Originally Posted by ukok102nak View Post
    ... . indeed my brethren my sister
    indeed
    always remember
    the lord god the father almighty who is good and cannot lie
    and his only begotten son our lord and saviour
    along with all that is holy

    . ... well you been put to a trial
    where not everyone would be lucky enough to survive
    but you survived and to god of truth and love
    who is good and cannot lie
    all be the glory

    ~;> and we also have seen and heard
    many kinds of spirits
    beyond any human imagination .... . . .

    :ty:

    godbless us all always
    Thanks for your encouragement
    God bless you
    ~*~Demi777 ~*~

    My Testimony:
    http://christianchat.com/testimonies...shortened.html

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: July 30th, 2016, 12:27 PM
  2. my testimony kinda long lol
    By edge in forum Testimonies
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: June 25th, 2011, 08:07 PM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: June 23rd, 2011, 12:07 AM
  4. Replies: 12
    Last Post: March 23rd, 2011, 12:14 AM
  5. *my testimony* NOTE: its long :D
    By midnight_beauty in forum Testimonies
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: October 4th, 2009, 10:22 AM