Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 52 of 52
Like Tree87Likes

Testimonies

Have a testimony? Tell everybody what God has done for you!

Thread: My depression and schizophrenia

  1. #41
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    June 2nd, 2016
    Age
    52
    Posts
    5,024
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    33

    Default Re: My depression and schizophrenia

    Quote Originally Posted by 2nicee View Post
    I want to share my testimony. I know it pass due for me to share it.
    It started back in November 2012.I Was depressed so I started listening to the sermon on the Mount. I was also going to a chat site to make some friends. There at the chat site I could talk to girls and get to know them. Suddenly while I was chatting I saw a chat appear on the screen but it wasn't me chatting. It was sentences just appearing from no where. As I read the chat it appears to be a chat between two people. I read "hello lucifer" then I saw a reply saying "what do you want?" Then a reply follow " remember the Bible. Change of plans." "You trick me." "Hahaha" then the chat between the two people disappear. I think it was a conversation between God and Satan. God wanted me to know it. That night I was depressed while I was reading this. Then the following morning I started hearing voices. They told me to destroy and trash the house. I do as the voices said.I then went out to break my mom's car but a voice told me not to, so I break a neighbor's car window. They called the police. I went back inside my house and said in my mind "DADDY!!!" then I heard a voice say "I DEAR ANYONE TO TOUCH MY SON" I went up stairs to my room and lay down. Then I heard a voice said "DO YOU LOVE ME?" The cops broken into my house and try to arrested me. Then I screamed "GET OUT!!!" I got up and attacked the police but my actions were being controlled by God. While I was fighting the cops God would told me what to do. He told me to get up. I get up. While I was fighting the police. I was screaming "PERFECT LOVE...PERFECT LOVE MAN!!!" After few minutes of fighting the cop and six police tasers later instead of taking me to jail I was put in an ambulance and taken to John Hopkins hospital. This is just the beginning of my schizophrenia illness and what God did for me.
    This is not GOD at work in you
    blue_ladybug likes this.

  2. #42
    Senior Member blue_ladybug's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 21st, 2014
    Age
    46
    Posts
    54,441
    Blog Entries
    8
    Rep Power
    259

    Default Re: My depression and schizophrenia

    Get some professional help for your schizophrenia.. There is nothing Godly in your post, and like Miknik said, it certainly was NOT GOD working in you. God doesn't tell people to attack other people.





    Quote Originally Posted by pottersclay View Post
    Blue_ladybug is innocent, as we know in scripture " all people who like orange tabbies are innocent."
    Quote Originally Posted by blue_ladybug View Post
    LOL.. I'll use that defense the next time I get accused of something.. lol


    To read my cancer, depression, physical pain & suicide testimonies, go to the Blog tab in my profile.



  3. #43
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    June 2nd, 2016
    Age
    52
    Posts
    5,024
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    33

    Default Re: My depression and schizophrenia

    And if your mother is a Christian ask her to pray for you

    do both and neglect neither
    seek megucal help and prayers

  4. #44
    popeye
    Guest

    Default Re: My depression and schizophrenia

    Interesting thread

    What ever happened???

  5. #45
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2014
    Age
    63
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: My depression and schizophrenia

    I must agree..............that was not God......God comes to give you peace beyond your understanding.
    satan also comes acting as the Lord sometimes....so you need to get closer to God so you can tell the difference.
    You must be very special in God's eyes for satan to imposter God in front of you. Call out to Christ everyday for Him to reveal Himself to you. You mst be a real threat to your adversary for him to convince you that was God telling you to fight. But believe us.....for we know God would not do that.
    God bless †

  6. #46
    Senior Member blue_ladybug's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 21st, 2014
    Age
    46
    Posts
    54,441
    Blog Entries
    8
    Rep Power
    259

    Default Re: My depression and schizophrenia

    Hi Randor, you need to remove the link and website from your signature. Self-advertising is against the rules here..


    Quote Originally Posted by Randor View Post
    I must agree..............that was not God......God comes to give you peace beyond your understanding.
    satan also comes acting as the Lord sometimes....so you need to get closer to God so you can tell the difference.
    You must be very special in God's eyes for satan to imposter God in front of you. Call out to Christ everyday for Him to reveal Himself to you. You mst be a real threat to your adversary for him to convince you that was God telling you to fight. But believe us.....for we know God would not do that.
    God bless †





    Quote Originally Posted by pottersclay View Post
    Blue_ladybug is innocent, as we know in scripture " all people who like orange tabbies are innocent."
    Quote Originally Posted by blue_ladybug View Post
    LOL.. I'll use that defense the next time I get accused of something.. lol


    To read my cancer, depression, physical pain & suicide testimonies, go to the Blog tab in my profile.



  7. #47
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2014
    Age
    63
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: My depression and schizophrenia

    OK. I will remove everything......take care.

  8. #48
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2014
    Age
    63
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: My depression and schizophrenia

    OK. I will remove everything......take care.

  9. #49
    Banned
    Join Date
    October 24th, 2016
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: My depression and schizophrenia

    Quote Originally Posted by Magenta View Post
    It is hard to describe but has everything to do with how the spiritual intersects with the physical and the imbalances that can happen. Two thousand years ago, a mentally deranged person was considered demon possession and Jesus cast the demons out, restoring the person to health, while today we call it schizophrenia and throw drugs at it hoping to find the right combinations and amounts to bring the disease to a manageable state.
    True that, those medications(which I'm not taking anymore) has made my kidneys weak.

  10. #50
    Banned
    Join Date
    October 24th, 2016
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: My depression and schizophrenia

    Everyone is saying I was demon possessed. Funny thing is I wasn't. Because when I was in John Hopkins two demons told me to kill my mom and myself. Back in December I was witnessing the holy spirit in my life. I could get really weak and hardly move, but he would move my body for me and sometimes even putting me to sleep. THE day I attack the police. That day I told God personally that my faith was weak, but my love is strong. Immediately after that an angel telepathically told me to trash my home so I did. If I didn't listened to the angel I would have still be at home with the schizophrenia I have no clues that I had. IMMEDIATELY AFTER I trashed the house and broke a neighbor's car window. I was so scared that I was going to jail, but God has another plan. IF I DID ATTACK THE POLICE LIKE I did they would have taken me to jail. Some said I was demon possessed. I'm happy I was ( if that what you believe) if I didn't attacked those cops ( in which I hospitalize one of them) I would have been in jail. So I thank the demons you said possessed me. I'm free from schizophrenia now. I just have to worry about my kidneys in which the meds messed up.

  11. #51
    Senior Member MultilingualMessenger's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 27th, 2015
    Age
    24
    Posts
    2,223
    Rep Power
    74

    Default Re: My depression and schizophrenia

    Quote Originally Posted by 2nicee View Post
    Everyone is saying I was demon possessed. Funny thing is I wasn't. Because when I was in John Hopkins two demons told me to kill my mom and myself. Back in December I was witnessing the holy spirit in my life. I could get really weak and hardly move, but he would move my body for me and sometimes even putting me to sleep. THE day I attack the police. That day I told God personally that my faith was weak, but my love is strong. Immediately after that an angel telepathically told me to trash my home so I did. If I didn't listened to the angel I would have still be at home with the schizophrenia I have no clues that I had. IMMEDIATELY AFTER I trashed the house and broke a neighbor's car window. I was so scared that I was going to jail, but God has another plan. IF I DID ATTACK THE POLICE LIKE I did they would have taken me to jail. Some said I was demon possessed. I'm happy I was ( if that what you believe) if I didn't attacked those cops ( in which I hospitalize one of them) I would have been in jail. So I thank the demons you said possessed me. I'm free from schizophrenia now. I just have to worry about my kidneys in which the meds messed up.
    All angels aren't the good ones.

    Fortunately, God will take a bad situation and make good out of it for those who love Him. (Romans 8:28)

    You should be thanking God for that.

  12. #52
    Senior Member student's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 20th, 2010
    Age
    51
    Posts
    610
    Rep Power
    16

    Default Re: My depression and schizophrenia

    Quote Originally Posted by 2nicee View Post
    Everyone is saying I was demon possessed. Funny thing is I wasn't. Because when I was in John Hopkins two demons told me to kill my mom and myself. Back in December I was witnessing the holy spirit in my life. I could get really weak and hardly move, but he would move my body for me and sometimes even putting me to sleep. THE day I attack the police. That day I told God personally that my faith was weak, but my love is strong. Immediately after that an angel telepathically told me to trash my home so I did. If I didn't listened to the angel I would have still be at home with the schizophrenia I have no clues that I had. IMMEDIATELY AFTER I trashed the house and broke a neighbor's car window. I was so scared that I was going to jail, but God has another plan. IF I DID ATTACK THE POLICE LIKE I did they would have taken me to jail. Some said I was demon possessed. I'm happy I was ( if that what you believe) if I didn't attacked those cops ( in which I hospitalize one of them) I would have been in jail. So I thank the demons you said possessed me. I'm free from schizophrenia now. I just have to worry about my kidneys in which the meds messed up.
    Nicee,

    Alot of things occur in the realm of schizophrenia that are not true. I don't believe you are or were possessed. I do believe you were under the influence of demons at the time. If you haven't given up the sin you KNOW is wrong and are still doing, do so for yourself and your sanity. If you aren't sure what it is, ask God to show you in scripture. I've made many changes in my life and have dealt with many, many bizarre events in the interim. Give up toxic people in your life. That is VERY important, even if they are family. Trusted church family can help you recover. Be honest with yourself and if you ever doubt what is being said and are unsure what to do in a crisis like this one, call on the name of Jesus. Not just once, not too quietly either. Though a whisper will work. The name of Jesus is power to anyone struggling. Praying for you... -student

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. Seasonal Depression - are you experiencing depression? (anonymous poll)
    By zeroturbulence in forum Christian Singles Forum
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: May 22nd, 2017, 07:35 AM
  2. Schizophrenia
    By Tristanh in forum Prayer Requests
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: July 6th, 2015, 05:50 PM
  3. Schizophrenia
    By Mosus in forum Christian Poems & Poetry
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: November 25th, 2013, 08:38 PM
  4. Schizophrenia
    By yaeger1 in forum Prayer Requests
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: April 25th, 2010, 06:04 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: June 10th, 2009, 09:47 PM