Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 112
Like Tree120Likes

Testimonies

Have a testimony? Tell everybody what God has done for you!

Thread: Walk away from the Pharmacy, PLEASE

  1. #41
    JaimeMartinez26
    Guest

    Default Re: Walk away from the Pharmacy, PLEASE

    Quote Originally Posted by Depleted View Post
    No chemo if you got cancer or Hepatitis?
    No blood thinners if you just had thrombus, a heart attack, or stroke?
    No novacatine if you need a tooth removed?
    No anesthesia, if you need your gall bladder, tonsils, adenoids, or appendix out?
    No shots, if you were bit by a rabid animal?
    No shots if you stop on a rusty nail?
    No ear drops for an infection? (Trust me, having your ear drum blown out when the infection gets so bad it comes rushing out of your inner ear is no fun.)
    No antibiotics if you got C-diff or MRSA?
    No synthroid if your thyroid doesn't work right?
    No metformin if you end up with Diabetes 2? (You'll die a lot quicker, after losing toe by toe, finger by finger, then arms and legs.)
    No new organs if one of your fails?
    No iron if you're severely anemic?
    No multivitamin just because?
    No sun block?
    No antacid for indigestion or heartburn?
    No Bactine on a cut?
    No surgery for anything, unless you're wide awake?
    the one time i DID go to the hospital in the last dozen plus years was for my first adult ear infection

    and no to everything else i read

    other than maybe the rabid animal shot

  2. #42
    JaimeMartinez26
    Guest

    Default Re: Walk away from the Pharmacy, PLEASE

    and to be honest i didnt know the word when i got them ear drops

  3. #43
    Banned
    Join Date
    December 3rd, 2016
    Age
    47
    Posts
    1,674
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Walk away from the Pharmacy, PLEASE

    The biggest mistake people make is never believing God's promises for health / healing until they get sick and then they be all in trouble.

    When you are well... that's the time to get a list of healing promises and think about them, speak them (as in say about yourself what God says about you), act on them.

    God's Word is life unto those that find them and health to their entire body! (Proverbs 4:20-23)

    And, understand that it's a growing process and yes you will experience the enemy trying to test you to see if he can choke God's promises out of you to get you to quit believing God's Word... that should be proof to some when you take a stand on God's promises for healing and 'ol slewfoot shows up!

    This proves Jesus was right in Mark 4:13-20...

  4. #44
    Senior Member wwjd_kilden's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 13th, 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    35,454
    Rep Power
    144

    Default Re: Walk away from the Pharmacy, PLEASE

    Quote Originally Posted by Rockrz View Post
    The biggest mistake people make is never believing God's promises for health / healing until they get sick and then they be all in trouble.

    When you are well... that's the time to get a list of healing promises and think about them, speak them (as in say about yourself what God says about you), act on them.

    God's Word is life unto those that find them and health to their entire body! (Proverbs 4:20-23)

    And, understand that it's a growing process and yes you will experience the enemy trying to test you to see if he can choke God's promises out of you to get you to quit believing God's Word... that should be proof to some when you take a stand on God's promises for healing and 'ol slewfoot shows up!

    This proves Jesus was right in Mark 4:13-20...

    God didn't remove Paul's "thorn" , no matter how much he prayed. ...and he had more faith than most of us ever will.
    blue_ladybug and oldethennew like this.

  5. #45
    JaimeMartinez26
    Guest

    Default Re: Walk away from the Pharmacy, PLEASE

    Quote Originally Posted by wwjd_kilden View Post
    God didn't remove Paul's "thorn" , no matter how much he prayed. ...and he had more faith than most of us ever will.
    you dont think God heals?

    you pull up one example

    but are you saying thats the only possible outcome


    it is better to just have faith in God

    now maybe youre given a situation that makes it more tempting to turn to man and man made cures


    and pauls thorn

    i bet you dont know exactly what it is

    ive heard teachings on it

    but to my knowledge the Bible doesnt go over exactly what it was


    you dont know if its an injurty or a deformity or a lazy eye
    you also dont know why he had it

    what if it was something that kept him humble

    if it was i wouldnt judge God saying "well why wouldnt he just heal what ever it was and keep his child humble"
    laura_charlotte likes this.

  6. #46
    Senior Member Depleted's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 13th, 2015
    Age
    61
    Posts
    15,146
    Rep Power
    229

    Default Re: Walk away from the Pharmacy, PLEASE

    Quote Originally Posted by JaimeMartinez26 View Post
    the one time i DID go to the hospital in the last dozen plus years was for my first adult ear infection

    and no to everything else i read

    other than maybe the rabid animal shot
    I was healthy until I was in my mid 40s. I trust you'll change your tune later on. Sadly though, not using a sunblock now is giving you a better chance to need to change your tune later on.
    blue_ladybug likes this.
    Lynn

    Still woman, but no lady.

    And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose. Rom. 8:28

  7. #47
    Senior Member Depleted's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 13th, 2015
    Age
    61
    Posts
    15,146
    Rep Power
    229

    Default Re: Walk away from the Pharmacy, PLEASE

    Quote Originally Posted by Rockrz View Post
    I have health paid for by Jesus Christ that was promised to God's
    Children in His Word... and this should be celebrated.

    Looks like we both got what we believe.

    I'm very happy with what I got... I'm guessing you aren't that happy with what you believe.

    There's still time to change the road yer on
    You believe like a child believes in Santa Claus. I figured out who Santa Claus really is. I like it fine. You're still a child playing at being an adult.
    blue_ladybug likes this.
    Lynn

    Still woman, but no lady.

    And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose. Rom. 8:28

  8. #48
    JaimeMartinez26
    Guest

    Default Re: Walk away from the Pharmacy, PLEASE

    Quote Originally Posted by Depleted View Post
    I was healthy until I was in my mid 40s. I trust you'll change your tune later on. Sadly though, not using a sunblock now is giving you a better chance to need to change your tune later on.
    who knows?


    i hope not

    but i cant say for sure


    (ive never been sunburnt since i was a child... im puerto rican even when i was a roofer i just tanned)

  9. #49
    Senior Member blue_ladybug's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 21st, 2014
    Age
    46
    Posts
    55,046
    Blog Entries
    8
    Rep Power
    275

    Default Re: Walk away from the Pharmacy, PLEASE

    You don't need to get sunburns, to get skin cancer. All it takes is alot of time in the sun without any protection on..


    Quote Originally Posted by JaimeMartinez26 View Post
    who knows?


    i hope not

    but i cant say for sure


    (ive never been sunburnt since i was a child... im puerto rican even when i was a roofer i just tanned)





    Quote Originally Posted by pottersclay View Post
    Blue_ladybug is innocent, as we know in scripture " all people who like orange tabbies are innocent."
    Quote Originally Posted by blue_ladybug View Post
    LOL.. I'll use that defense the next time I get accused of something.. lol


    To read my cancer, depression, physical pain & suicide testimonies, go to the Blog tab in my profile.



  10. #50
    Banned
    Join Date
    December 3rd, 2016
    Age
    47
    Posts
    1,674
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Walk away from the Pharmacy, PLEASE

    You believe like a child believes in Santa Claus. I figured out who Santa Claus really is. I like it fine. You're still a child playing at being an adult.
    You my friend are a scoffer who does not believe God's promises. It's impossible for God to lie so since He said I have been healed... I have been!

    Jesus has a warning for people such as yoselfs:

    Matthew 18:3,4
    And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.
    Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven.


    You need to humble yourselfs before the Lord and quit listening to satan's lies as he tells you some of God's promises are lies.

    Being a scoffer will not end well for anybody!
    laura_charlotte likes this.

  11. #51
    JaimeMartinez26
    Guest

    Default Re: Walk away from the Pharmacy, PLEASE

    Quote Originally Posted by blue_ladybug View Post
    You don't need to get sunburns, to get skin cancer. All it takes is alot of time in the sun without any protection on..
    haha

    being an indoor human may pay off afterall

    notice im the only puerto rican lighter than paper is



    also im not concerned with disease

    ive had multiple tumors removed as a child

    and they have re appeared

    this doesnt concern me in the slightest

    when its my time to go ill go


    and when im too weak to work ill probably die shortly after

    until then i do 12 hour shifts and share what God provides


    i do pray sometimes they just vanish

    but like paul there may be a reason these thorns dont go away
    Last edited by JaimeMartinez26; May 5th, 2017 at 11:30 AM.
    blue_ladybug likes this.

  12. #52
    Banned
    Join Date
    December 3rd, 2016
    Age
    47
    Posts
    1,674
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Walk away from the Pharmacy, PLEASE

    who knows?
    That's an open door to the enemy to move on you to bring sickness / disease.

    I highly recommend changing that over to being in agreement with God's Word on healing and KNOW that you have been healed... thus shutting the door on the enemy and tell him to go peddle that garbage elsewhere you have been healed by the stripes of Jesus and Jesus has already taken sickness / disease intended for you upon Himself so you would NOT have to have it!

    Time to get that divine rebellion going on like Jesus walked in when He was here and tell the devil "It is written..."

    You know, take the Sword of the Spirit (God's promises) and slap him around awhile... he'll leave, and when he comes back (he always does), slap him around some more and run him off again.

    That's what Jesus did and He is the One we should be acting like.

    If the devil can get someone to accept (believe and speak) any of his lies... he'll be able to put whatever he's hawkin on them which is nothing more than seedtime and harvest... he's seeking to plant seeds to doubt and unbelief (choosing to not believe) in people's understanding so they will believe his lies rather than God's promises.
    Last edited by Rockrz; May 5th, 2017 at 11:32 AM.

  13. #53
    Senior Member Depleted's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 13th, 2015
    Age
    61
    Posts
    15,146
    Rep Power
    229

    Default Re: Walk away from the Pharmacy, PLEASE

    Quote Originally Posted by Rockrz View Post
    The biggest mistake people make is never believing God's promises for health / healing until they get sick and then they be all in trouble.

    When you are well... that's the time to get a list of healing promises and think about them, speak them (as in say about yourself what God says about you), act on them.

    God's Word is life unto those that find them and health to their entire body! (Proverbs 4:20-23)

    And, understand that it's a growing process and yes you will experience the enemy trying to test you to see if he can choke God's promises out of you to get you to quit believing God's Word... that should be proof to some when you take a stand on God's promises for healing and 'ol slewfoot shows up!

    This proves Jesus was right in Mark 4:13-20...
    The two big mistakes you make:
    1. Thinking you ARE God.
    2.Thinking anyone else agrees with you.

    Sorry, kid. I've been studying God's word since you were two. I trust fine in he will heal. He has healed. He has healed me from sin nature right into his supernature. Miraculous! He has healed me from a chronic UTI. He has healed me from a bee sting, (and I am very much allergic to bees, so I know he simply gave me the other-choice, instead of the natural choice. He has healed hubby from a massive heart attack (when hubby had a 10% chance of even making it to the OR, and then only a 50% chance of making for 24 hours from an infection while he was still in the ICU from that heart attack, and then God restored his kidneys after the shut down.)

    Do you know how I can tell God heals? By experiencing the lack of that health problem. Know how I know he hasn't healed someone from a health problem? When they aren't healed from that health problem.

    But you go right on thinking you are God. Just don't expect anyone else to agree with you -- particularly God.

    "You will know them by their fruit." I know you from your fruit. You're a thornapple thinking he's God. You are poison. Why I ignore you usually.

    Only reason I don't ignore you now is because you don't get to turn this into your sinister pulpit. Lettuce was a good man who succumbed to the modern day BS of Christian culture out doing Christ. Where people think variations of healthcare quackery is Christianity. He was duped enough to have lost his mind for now. No way am I going to let you do that to anyone.
    blue_ladybug likes this.
    Lynn

    Still woman, but no lady.

    And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose. Rom. 8:28

  14. #54
    JaimeMartinez26
    Guest

    Default Re: Walk away from the Pharmacy, PLEASE

    Quote Originally Posted by Rockrz View Post
    That's an open door to the enemy to move on you to bring sickness / disease.

    I highly recommend changing that over to being in agreement with God's Word on healing and KNOW that you have been healed... thus shutting the door on the enemy and tell him to go peddle that garbage elsewhere you have been healed by the stripes of Jesus and Jesus has already taken sickness / disease intended for you upon Himself so you would NOT have to have it!

    Time to get that divine rebellion going on like Jesus walked in when He was here and tell the devil "It is written..."

    You know, take the Sword of the Spirit (God's promises) and slap him around awhile... he'll leave, and when he comes back (he always does), slap him around some more and run him off again.

    That's what Jesus did and He is the One we should be acting like.

    If the devil can get someone to accept (believe and speak) any of his lies... he'll be able to put whatever he's hawkin on them which is nothing more than seedtime and harvest... he's seeking to plant seeds to doubt and unbelief (choosing to not believe) in people's understanding so they will believe his lies rather than God's promises.
    hmmmm

    i do feel God can heal me

    but i also have many conditions or defects in my body

    i wont go to men to heal me

    maybe i should pray more?
    learn more?

    mind if i ask

    when was the last time you sinned willingly?

    (maybe my sin is keeping me from the gifts God provides?)

    ive seen miracles

    but what ive specifically prayed for in healing i did not yet recieve

  15. #55
    JaimeMartinez26
    Guest

    Default Re: Walk away from the Pharmacy, PLEASE

    i ask because i know faith is how we are justified but that doesnt mean the moment im justified im a useful member in the body of christ


    and just cause i know Jesus is the truth doesnt mean my faith is that of his diciples

  16. #56
    Senior Member Depleted's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 13th, 2015
    Age
    61
    Posts
    15,146
    Rep Power
    229

    Default Re: Walk away from the Pharmacy, PLEASE

    Quote Originally Posted by JaimeMartinez26 View Post
    you dont think God heals?

    you pull up one example

    but are you saying thats the only possible outcome


    it is better to just have faith in God

    now maybe youre given a situation that makes it more tempting to turn to man and man made cures


    and pauls thorn

    i bet you dont know exactly what it is

    ive heard teachings on it

    but to my knowledge the Bible doesnt go over exactly what it was


    you dont know if its an injurty or a deformity or a lazy eye
    you also dont know why he had it

    what if it was something that kept him humble

    if it was i wouldnt judge God saying "well why wouldnt he just heal what ever it was and keep his child humble"
    The Pool of Bethesda. A man there went there for 38 years, but couldn't get in the pool when the waters stirred. Jesus healed him. There were five porches for people to jump into that pool, and each one was crowded with sick people. This guy was there for 38 YEARS! Do you really think he was the only one there for more than a day or the only one there who wasn't healed?

    And yet... why didn't Jesus heal every single person there?

    (John 5.)

    As for Paul's thorn? Here's my (the last time I was on this site my username was AtWhatCost) teaching:
    My Last Time of Dealing with "Disability/Illness is Unbelief" Posts
    Lynn

    Still woman, but no lady.

    And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose. Rom. 8:28

  17. #57
    Senior Member Depleted's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 13th, 2015
    Age
    61
    Posts
    15,146
    Rep Power
    229

    Default Re: Walk away from the Pharmacy, PLEASE

    Quote Originally Posted by JaimeMartinez26 View Post
    who knows?


    i hope not

    but i cant say for sure


    (ive never been sunburnt since i was a child... im puerto rican even when i was a roofer i just tanned)
    One of the signs that you might get skin cancer later on is if you can count ten freckles on your right arm. Got ten freckles yet?
    Lynn

    Still woman, but no lady.

    And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose. Rom. 8:28

  18. #58
    JaimeMartinez26
    Guest

    Default Re: Walk away from the Pharmacy, PLEASE

    Quote Originally Posted by Depleted View Post
    One of the signs that you might get skin cancer later on is if you can count ten freckles on your right arm. Got ten freckles yet?
    7 i can see without serious inspection

    also i did get 3 permanent red dots between both my arms and one on my chest


    i notice them pop up and never leave


    about the size of a dot made from a pen

  19. #59
    Senior Member Depleted's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 13th, 2015
    Age
    61
    Posts
    15,146
    Rep Power
    229

    Default Re: Walk away from the Pharmacy, PLEASE

    Quote Originally Posted by JaimeMartinez26 View Post
    i ask because i know faith is how we are justified but that doesnt mean the moment im justified im a useful member in the body of christ


    and just cause i know Jesus is the truth doesnt mean my faith is that of his diciples
    No. Jesus is how we're justified. We can't justify ourselves enough.
    JaimeMartinez26 likes this.
    Lynn

    Still woman, but no lady.

    And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose. Rom. 8:28

  20. #60
    JaimeMartinez26
    Guest

    Default Re: Walk away from the Pharmacy, PLEASE

    Quote Originally Posted by Depleted View Post
    No. Jesus is how we're justified. We can't justify ourselves enough.
    true

    i chose the wrong words
    blue_ladybug and Depleted like this.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Anyone from New Zealand, specifically working in pharmacy
    By Ultimatum77 in forum Miscellaneous
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: February 27th, 2016, 12:01 PM
  2. Do You Go To CVS Pharmacy For Prescriptions?
    By hmla63 in forum Christian News Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: October 5th, 2012, 01:07 AM
  3. ?This walk with God
    By jandian in forum Christian Young Adults Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: November 10th, 2011, 10:00 PM
  4. Walk
    By phil36 in forum Bible Discussion Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: April 20th, 2011, 10:19 PM
  5. Walk with the bible or Walk with Jesus
    By beready in forum Miscellaneous
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: February 20th, 2011, 10:47 PM