Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 48
Like Tree27Likes

Testimonies

Have a testimony? Tell everybody what God has done for you!

Thread: Lettuce learned a lesson!

  1. #21
    Banned
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2015
    Age
    31
    Posts
    290
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Lettuce learned a lesson!

    Quote Originally Posted by Chokmahiel View Post
    Heh, just give her more money.
    O.o.... What? lol
    Chokmahiel likes this.

  2. #22
    Banned
    Join Date
    March 23rd, 2017
    Age
    28
    Posts
    474
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Lettuce learned a lesson!

    Quote Originally Posted by lettucepray View Post
    O.o.... What? lol
    Lol you might have to say it out loud a few times to get it. Lol I didn't get it at first either when my cousin pulled that joke on me.

  3. #23
    Banned
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2015
    Age
    31
    Posts
    290
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Lettuce learned a lesson!

    Quote Originally Posted by Chokmahiel View Post
    Lol you might have to say it out loud a few times to get it. Lol I didn't get it at first either when my cousin pulled that joke on me.
    Dude I just got it, risque... but *fists bumps you quietly under the table* nice.
    Chokmahiel likes this.

  4. #24
    Banned
    Join Date
    March 23rd, 2017
    Age
    28
    Posts
    474
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Lettuce learned a lesson!

    Quote Originally Posted by lettucepray View Post
    Dude I just got it, risque... but *fists bumps you quietly under the table* nice.
    Lol I can't resist a good pun when it presents itself. But I didn't come up with it.
    lettucepray likes this.

  5. #25
    Banned
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2015
    Age
    31
    Posts
    290
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Lettuce learned a lesson!

    Quote Originally Posted by Chokmahiel View Post
    Lol I can't resist a good pun when it presents itself. But I didn't come up with it.

    hahah. I'm glad we're in the absence of ladies now. But i mean, i guess the only way to know is to take the scriptures word at men and women are perfect for each other... Either that or ask the athlete formerly known as Bruce Jenner lol

  6. #26
    Banned
    Join Date
    March 23rd, 2017
    Age
    28
    Posts
    474
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Lettuce learned a lesson!

    Quote Originally Posted by lettucepray View Post
    hahah. I'm glad we're in the absence of ladies now. But i mean, i guess the only way to know is to take the scriptures word at men and women are perfect for each other... Either that or ask the athlete formerly known as Bruce Jenner lol
    Sure I guess, but I wouldn't really know, all I can do is imagine.

  7. #27
    Banned
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2015
    Age
    31
    Posts
    290
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Lettuce learned a lesson!

    And like... Cmon, I am so trying to tread lightly here, but Women, aren't your desires interrupted when you're going through those 3 to 5 or 5 to 7 or whatever the heck number it is of days? And like if you're pregnant? Once you score a goal in hockey the team just doesn't try as hard. Seriously. But for men it's like... REPRODUCE! REPRODUCE! REPRODUCE! NOW! NOW! NOW! NOW! I'm seriously stubborn about this, but you can't convince me in my mind that women were somehow programmed with a lesser drive for intercourse. It just... Idk, forgive me.

  8. #28
    Senior Member tourist's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 13th, 2014
    Age
    62
    Posts
    17,419
    Blog Entries
    5
    Rep Power
    315

    Default Re: Lettuce learned a lesson!

    Thank you but I'm all set in this regards. As far as the film is concerned I've already seen the trailer so I'll pass on that. I will say that sex outside of marriage is wrong in the eyes of God and it is most unwise to pursue that path. Despite your offer as an educational facilitator and your examples on how to treat a woman I feel that I'm well versed in this area as well. I'll take it from here.
    Mooky and kaylagrl like this.
    M & M's melt in your mouth and not in your hands.

  9. #29
    Senior Member kaylagrl's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 18th, 2014
    Age
    45
    Posts
    11,365
    Rep Power
    212

    Default Re: Lettuce learned a lesson!

    Quote Originally Posted by tourist View Post
    Thank you but I'm all set in this regards. As far as the film is concerned I've already seen the trailer so I'll pass on that. I will say that sex outside of marriage is wrong in the eyes of God and it is most unwise to pursue that path. Despite your offer as an educational facilitator and your examples on how to treat a woman I feel that I'm well versed in this area as well. I'll take it from here.

    Finally someone said it! Thank you for pointing this out. Well said brother.
    tourist likes this.

  10. #30
    Banned
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2015
    Age
    31
    Posts
    290
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Lettuce learned a lesson!

    Quote Originally Posted by tourist View Post
    Thank you but I'm all set in this regards. As far as the film is concerned I've already seen the trailer so I'll pass on that. I will say that sex outside of marriage is wrong in the eyes of God and it is most unwise to pursue that path. Despite your offer as an educational facilitator and your examples on how to treat a woman I feel that I'm well versed in this area as well. I'll take it from here.
    Lol, okay but i mean... In my view, whoever you have sex with IS your husband or wife once you do that... Whether or not you have had an official banquet ceremony or not, you know? Like Jesus said to the woman... You've had FIVE husbands. He knew her deeds somehow and she went and told people "He knew everything i've ever done"

  11. #31
    Banned
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2015
    Age
    31
    Posts
    290
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Lettuce learned a lesson!

    Quote Originally Posted by kaylagrl View Post
    Finally someone said it! Thank you for pointing this out. Well said brother.
    *Facepalm* Not the white dog lady again. Lord NOT THE WHITE DOG LADY. I did not know tourist was a brother... His icon makes me call into question his position on the field, and his age makes me wonder from how long of a retired athletes perspective he's speaking out of. So, lets not forget to take those factors into account as well.

  12. #32
    Senior Member tourist's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 13th, 2014
    Age
    62
    Posts
    17,419
    Blog Entries
    5
    Rep Power
    315

    Default Re: Lettuce learned a lesson!

    Quote Originally Posted by lettucepray View Post
    *Facepalm* Not the white dog lady again. Lord NOT THE WHITE DOG LADY. I did not know tourist was a brother... His icon makes me call into question his position on the field, and his age makes me wonder from how long of a retired athletes perspective he's speaking out of. So, lets not forget to take those factors into account as well.
    I simply choose my avatar because it is colorful and I have no intentions of changing it to please anybody. I have been married 3 times, the first was horrible and ended in divorce after 6 1/2 years. After an 18 year hiatus of celibacy I remarried at the age of 47. It was a difficult but loving marriage and ended with the death of my spouse after 11 years 2 months. I met a wonderful woman on this site and have been married since Nov 2014. With the grace of God I have been loving and faithful through my previous marriages and in my current marriage which is going to be my last one. I have not always been an angel in all my previous relationships outside of marriage but like I said, God intended sex to be within the boundary of marriage. As far as my age is concerned and how it affects me all I will say is that a happy wife makes for a happy life. You can connect the dots any way you chose. Either way, I really don't care.
    Last edited by tourist; May 3rd, 2017 at 08:52 AM.
    kaylagrl, Willie-T and lettucepray like this.
    M & M's melt in your mouth and not in your hands.

  13. #33
    Senior Member kaylagrl's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 18th, 2014
    Age
    45
    Posts
    11,365
    Rep Power
    212

    Default Re: Lettuce learned a lesson!

    Quote Originally Posted by lettucepray View Post
    *Facepalm* Not the white dog lady again. Lord NOT THE WHITE DOG LADY. I did not know tourist was a brother... His icon makes me call into question his position on the field, and his age makes me wonder from how long of a retired athletes perspective he's speaking out of. So, lets not forget to take those factors into account as well.
    Age doesn't make any difference. Sex before marriage is wrong according to the Bible and you're acting like it isn't. The woman Jesus spoke to was a sinner,He knew it,she knew it. The Bible indicates she did not continue sinning after Jesus spoke to her. He didn't condone her lifestyle.



    And yes,its the white dog,get use to it. You'll see her often when threads like this keep popping up.
    Mooky and Willie-T like this.

  14. #34
    Banned
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2015
    Age
    31
    Posts
    290
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Lettuce learned a lesson!

    Quote Originally Posted by tourist View Post
    I simply choose my avatar because it is colorful and I have no intentions of changing it to please anybody. I have been married 3 times, the first was horrible and ended in divorce after 6 1/2 years. After an 18 year hiatus of celibacy I remarried at the age of 47. It was a difficult but loving marriage and ended with the death of my spouse after 11 years 2 months. I met a wonderful woman on this site and have been married since Nov 2014. With the grace of God I have been loving and faithful through my previous marriages and in my current marriage which is going to be my last one. I have not always been an angel in all my previous relationships outside of marriage but like I said, God intended sex to be within the boundary of marriage. As far as my age is concerned and how it affects me all I will say is that a happy wife makes for a happy life. You can connect the dots any way you chose. Either way, I really don't care.
    You certainly have a history. Thanks for sharing, You're very right, a companion is important, man was not meant to be alone.

  15. #35
    Banned
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2015
    Age
    31
    Posts
    290
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Lettuce learned a lesson!

    Quote Originally Posted by kaylagrl View Post
    Age doesn't make any difference. Sex before marriage is wrong according to the Bible and you're acting like it isn't. The woman Jesus spoke to was a sinner,He knew it,she knew it. The Bible indicates she did not continue sinning after Jesus spoke to her. He didn't condone her lifestyle.



    And yes,its the white dog,get use to it. You'll see her often when threads like this keep popping up.

    I have to thank you kayla from the bottom of my heart for adding like 50 years onto my life because of how much i can't stop laughing when you speak.

  16. #36
    Senior Member kaylagrl's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 18th, 2014
    Age
    45
    Posts
    11,365
    Rep Power
    212

    Default Re: Lettuce learned a lesson!

    Quote Originally Posted by lettucepray View Post
    I have to thank you kayla from the bottom of my heart for adding like 50 years onto my life because of how much i can't stop laughing when you speak.

    Great, get ready to add another 100 or so.




    ps.don't see the funny in sin but I guess thats just me
    lettucepray likes this.

  17. #37
    Banned
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2015
    Age
    31
    Posts
    290
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Lettuce learned a lesson!

    Quote Originally Posted by kaylagrl View Post
    Great, get ready to add another 100 or so.


    ps.don't see the funny in sin but I guess thats just me
    You're incorrect if you think you're without sin, but i am so ready to laugh... hang on i have to make popcorn... Actually, wait... You're a woman right? You go do it. Mush!

  18. #38
    Senior Member kaylagrl's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 18th, 2014
    Age
    45
    Posts
    11,365
    Rep Power
    212

    Default Re: Lettuce learned a lesson!

    Quote " if you think you're without sin"

    Ahhhh where did I say I dont sin???


    Quote "
    You're a woman right? You go do it. Mush!"


    Hummm,nope just for my husband. And he's actually such a sweetheart he'd make it for me. He makes it best.


  19. #39
    Senior Member tourist's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 13th, 2014
    Age
    62
    Posts
    17,419
    Blog Entries
    5
    Rep Power
    315

    Default Re: Lettuce learned a lesson!

    Quote Originally Posted by lettucepray View Post
    You certainly have a history. Thanks for sharing, You're very right, a companion is important, man was not meant to be alone.
    What is most important is to humbly serve the Lord doing the best with what He graciously provides. Personally, I believe companionship makes this life's journey more meaningful sharing the experience and growing together spiritually. If you are lonely it is wise to pray for God to search and find a loving and faithful person to become your spouse. Speaking from experience if you leave God out of the selection process you will most likely certainly regret it. Without the commitment of marriage any relationship becomes a house of cards that will certainly collapse after the first storm.
    kaylagrl likes this.
    M & M's melt in your mouth and not in your hands.

  20. #40
    Banned
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2015
    Age
    31
    Posts
    290
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Lettuce learned a lesson!

    Quote Originally Posted by kaylagrl View Post
    Quote " if you think you're without sin"

    Ahhhh where did I say I dont sin???


    Quote "
    You're a woman right? You go do it. Mush!"


    Hummm,nope just for my husband. And he's actually such a sweetheart he'd make it for me. He makes it best.


    Does he let you eat it at the table or does he put it in a metal bowl on the floor where it's easier for you to reach?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Mango Chicken Lettuce Wraps
    By blue_ladybug in forum Heavenly Recipes
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: July 2nd, 2016, 12:24 AM
  2. Replies: 15
    Last Post: May 24th, 2016, 10:40 AM
  3. Lesson Learned Romans 8:28
    By Monnkai in forum Bible Discussion Forum
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: March 23rd, 2016, 08:04 PM
  4. A Lesson I Learned About Keeping Focused
    By Shoshanah in forum Bible Discussion Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: September 15th, 2015, 11:58 AM
  5. Hard Lesson Learned...
    By SethSethSeth in forum Testimonies
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: June 8th, 2009, 02:55 AM