Results 1 to 8 of 8
Like Tree24Likes
  • 13 Post By happyface
  • 3 Post By blue_ladybug
  • 2 Post By tourist
  • 1 Post By oldethennew
  • 2 Post By Miri
  • 3 Post By happyface

Testimonies

Have a testimony? Tell everybody what God has done for you!

Thread: Thank you God for my bungalow.

  1. #1
    Senior Member happyface's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2009
    Age
    50
    Posts
    1,486
    Rep Power
    41

    Default Thank you God for my bungalow.

    After many years of living in rough areas and places. I finally found my home. My husband passed away on Christmas eve but throughout his illness I stayed strong for my husband. He wanted me to find a suitable home with a decent neighbourhood. Right at the last minute a council bungalow came up a mile from my parents and sister. I'm trying each day to become better. My husband was my carer for years because of my mental illness and feet issues. But I have gone to church with my dad and began slowly to do things like joining groups etc. It's tough when you lose someone but I'm trying hard. Yes God does exist even if we have bad days. Hope this encourages anyone one else.
    Miri, RickyZ, levi85 and 10 others like this.

  2. #2
    Senior Member blue_ladybug's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 21st, 2014
    Age
    47
    Posts
    61,281
    Blog Entries
    8
    Rep Power
    453

    Default Re: Thank you God for my bungalow.

    Good for you, Happy. I'm glad you finally got the bungalow.
    Miri, tourist and oldethennew like this.
    My testimonies are below.


    http://christianchat.com/miscellaneous/94389-blue_ladybugs-uterine-cancer-battle.html

    http://christianchat.com/miscellaneo...-vs-light.html

    http://christianchat.com/miscellaneo...h-my-pain.html

    http://christianchat.com/miscellaneo...s-suicide.html


    Quote Originally Posted by kaylagrl View Post
    ‚Äč Orange kitties approve



  3. #3
    Senior Member tourist's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 13th, 2014
    Age
    63
    Posts
    20,805
    Blog Entries
    5
    Rep Power
    494

    Default Re: Thank you God for my bungalow.

    Quote Originally Posted by happyface View Post
    After many years of living in rough areas and places. I finally found my home. My husband passed away on Christmas eve but throughout his illness I stayed strong for my husband. He wanted me to find a suitable home with a decent neighbourhood. Right at the last minute a council bungalow came up a mile from my parents and sister. I'm trying each day to become better. My husband was my carer for years because of my mental illness and feet issues. But I have gone to church with my dad and began slowly to do things like joining groups etc. It's tough when you lose someone but I'm trying hard. Yes God does exist even if we have bad days. Hope this encourages anyone one else.
    I'm sure that the story you have told has encouraged others as well. God bless you and enjoy your new home.
    Miri and oldethennew like this.
    M & M's melt in your mouth and not in your hands.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    February 28th, 2016
    Age
    69
    Posts
    7,237
    Rep Power
    203

    Default Re: Thank you God for my bungalow.

    everyone in this 'fallen-world' has 'issues' - we are so happy that you at least have a family,
    and especially 'close-by' to give you support and encouragement, which many have, but
    mostly never do step-up with the 'help and support that they need to help and can afford! -
    you sound strong and willing to step out and seek fellowship: we pray that you rely on your
    Saviour first and foremost, for He is truly the Only One who Truly Cares and will provide for
    your needs...
    Miri likes this.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Miri's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 22nd, 2012
    Age
    49
    Posts
    7,419
    Blog Entries
    13
    Rep Power
    273

    Default Re: Thank you God for my bungalow.

    Happy thank you for your testimony and courage.
    tourist and oldethennew like this.
    He is God and we are not.


    Quote Originally Posted by notmyown View Post
    Miri, for being Mary Poppins. (inside joke, but no, really! she's kind and no nonsense!)

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2015
    Age
    56
    Posts
    79
    Rep Power
    3

    Default Re: Thank you God for my bungalow.

    sorry to hear on your husband.. God is with you.. God bless you... keep going in faith.. we will pray for you..

  7. #7
    Senior Member happyface's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2009
    Age
    50
    Posts
    1,486
    Rep Power
    41

    Default Re: Thank you God for my bungalow.

    Thank you to every person that had sent a lovely message. Its truelly a blessing for the wonderful people that do exsist in the world. I hope your day is bright and you are all blessed. X
    Miri, blue_ladybug and tourist like this.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Miri's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 22nd, 2012
    Age
    49
    Posts
    7,419
    Blog Entries
    13
    Rep Power
    273

    Default Re: Thank you God for my bungalow.

    Quote Originally Posted by happyface View Post
    Thank you to every person that had sent a lovely message. Its truelly a blessing for the wonderful people that do exsist in the world. I hope your day is bright and you are all blessed. X

    You too, come and have a chat on the Veranda!
    He is God and we are not.


    Quote Originally Posted by notmyown View Post
    Miri, for being Mary Poppins. (inside joke, but no, really! she's kind and no nonsense!)

Similar Threads

  1. Prayers for a bungalow
    By happyface in forum Prayer Requests
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: November 7th, 2017, 01:36 PM
  2. A bungalow has come up and I might be moving,
    By happyface in forum Prayer Requests
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: August 10th, 2016, 03:14 PM
  3. Prayers for a bungalow
    By happyface in forum Prayer Requests
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: April 21st, 2016, 09:59 AM
  4. Prayers to move to a better area in a bungalow
    By happyface in forum Prayer Requests
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: April 11th, 2016, 02:16 PM