♡♥CANCER SURVIVORS AND FIGHTERS♡♥

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

Terrygold

Hi all

i almost never post but i do read Alot of your stories.

I Am a 1year stage 3 breast cancer survivor. This battle was very difficult but through the grace of God i am still here.

The thing is...cancer is still scary to me. Almost every day i here people loose their battle. I am only 30 now...i have a 3 year old. I look at her wondering will i be at her wedding, will i see her grow up...

So all the cancer survivors out their!! how do you go on with your life without the fear of cancer comming back? How long have u been cancer free? Has it come back or not? How do you deal? Please share your stories with me and others that might feel the same way i do.

looking forward reading your stories

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
I had cancer for 4-5 years I have been free from for 8 years but I am still in danger of it coming back. But even if it does come back I am not afraid because if it does come back I will use that cancer to show the glory of God. True that I do not have a child or someone who counts on me to take care of them but if there is one thing I know for sure is that God always takes care of his own and that anything is possible with him if we simply give the situation and worry to him then amazing things begin to unfold

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Terrygold, click the link in my signature to read my personal cancer battle thread. I'm with Blain. :) My personal stories have helped many many people on here, and for that I give God the credit. I wouldn't be here today if it were not for his mercy and grace. On July 7th I celebrated 5 years of being cancer free. :) It could come back some day, and if it does, I will use it for God's glory once again. Do I wonder if it will return? No, I don't because I have other more important things to do than wonder how long I have before cancer invades my body again. So stop questioning IF you'll see your daughter grow up, and start saying you WILL be here to watch her grow. :) Worry and fear are of the devil, don't give him an inch.

Blain is an amazing young man, and I admire him because he has a ton more bravery than I do. His light for God shines like a beacon in the darkest of nights. :)

Congrats Terry, on being a fellow cancer survivor.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Terrygold, click the link in my signature to read my personal cancer battle thread. I'm with Blain. :) My personal stories have helped many many people on here, and for that I give God the credit. I wouldn't be here today if it were not for his mercy and grace. On July 7th I celebrated 5 years of being cancer free. :) It could come back some day, and if it does, I will use it for God's glory once again. Do I wonder if it will return? No, I don't because I have other more important things to do than wonder how long I have before cancer invades my body again. So stop questioning IF you'll see your daughter grow up, and start saying you WILL be here to watch her grow. :) Worry and fear are of the devil, don't give him an inch.

Blain is an amazing young man, and I admire him because he has a ton more bravery than I do. His light for God shines like a beacon in the darkest of nights. :)

Congrats Terry, on being a fellow cancer survivor.
Well said blue:D Fear is not from God:) also blue ty for the kind words but I always saw you as the strong one and brave one lol

T

Terrygold

Thank you very much. Its really hard...i guess i have to focus more on my faith then cancer. Im having a scan today...my nerves. Please pray for me

Thanks again

A

AgeofKnowledge

Cancer schmancer. I can't be faded. :)

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Thank you very much. Its really hard...i guess i have to focus more on my faith then cancer. Im having a scan today...my nerves. Please pray for me

Thanks again
even if I am not there with you physically know that God I and everyone else here who cares about you is there right next to you in spirit holding your hands