1 John 2:3

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

rejoice83

Sep 29, 2011
Now by this we know that we know Him, if we keep His commandments. 4 He who says, “I know Him,” and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him. 5 But whoever keeps His word, truly the love of God is perfected in him. By this we know that we are in Him. 6 He who says he abides in Him ought himself also to walk just as He walked. In Christ there is growth!! Did you not know that once you gave your life to Christ there was a path you’d have to follow, lessons you need to learn, levels you need to attain, work you needed to do, studying that is a must, prayer without ceasing.. You don’t just get saved and then sit thinking there is nothing to do.. Stop thinking just because you’ve survived a trial your work is done.. We must press on, daily self-examination is a must.. What is your present character?? Have you grown since the day that you yielded yourself to the Father?? Grace is the evidence of grace.. Once you’re a Christian, you’re always a Christian.. However, it’s also true one who is not now a Christian never was a Christian!! Once a Christian you grow in grace.. What do others see when they look at how you live, how you speak, how you treat others.. Do they see that of Christ or that of the world?? Take just a moment to look back and see how great is our God, just enough to give assurance in spite of the trials you are facing in the present.. Christians must intently seek to conform their thinking and living to the ways of the Lord.. A true Christian is in a state of progression, he seeks and pushes, he struggles and fight, to end with the prize.. The world will look for you to fall and the Lord will expect you to depend on Him to stand and produce much fruit, with His Joy providing you with His strength to do all that is required of you.. How is the progress of your fruit basket looking?? Be blessed in the Lord ♥ ♥

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
Now by this we know that we know Him, if we keep His commandments. 4 He who says, “I know Him,” and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him. 5 But whoever keeps His word, truly the love of God is perfected in him. By this we know that we are in Him. 6 He who says he abides in Him ought himself also to walk just as He walked. In Christ there is growth!! Did you not know that once you gave your life to Christ there was a path you’d have to follow, lessons you need to learn, levels you need to attain, work you needed to do, studying that is a must, prayer without ceasing.. You don’t just get saved and then sit thinking there is nothing to do.. Stop thinking just because you’ve survived a trial your work is done.. We must press on, daily self-examination is a must.. What is your present character?? Have you grown since the day that you yielded yourself to the Father?? Grace is the evidence of grace.. Once you’re a Christian, you’re always a Christian.. However, it’s also true one who is not now a Christian never was a Christian!! Once a Christian you grow in grace.. What do others see when they look at how you live, how you speak, how you treat others.. Do they see that of Christ or that of the world?? Take just a moment to look back and see how great is our God, just enough to give assurance in spite of the trials you are facing in the present.. Christians must intently seek to conform their thinking and living to the ways of the Lord.. A true Christian is in a state of progression, he seeks and pushes, he struggles and fight, to end with the prize.. The world will look for you to fall and the Lord will expect you to depend on Him to stand and produce much fruit, with His Joy providing you with His strength to do all that is required of you.. How is the progress of your fruit basket looking?? Be blessed in the Lord ♥ ♥
This is one of the most amazing things I have yet read or even heard regarding what it means to truly honor Christ and to do God's will. May God bless you for posting it, Rejoice83.

S

spirit1st

The Christian is our Spirit Once born of GOD perfect seed !
1Pe_1:23 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

Eze_11:19 And I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within you; and I will take the stony heart out of their flesh, and will give them an heart of flesh:
Eze_18:31 Cast away from you all your transgressions, whereby ye have transgressed; and make you a new heart and a new spirit: for why will ye die, O house of Israel?
Eze_36:26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

Our Spirits a baby like any new birth at salvation ! It takes time for our flesh mind to start accepting the scriptures as truth !

We can appear Very carnal in our flesh mind ! that Why He tells us to renew our minds ! Our old spirit is nailed to HIS cross ! but we still have the old thoughts in our flesh mind !

Rom_6:6 Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.
Eph_4:22 That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts;
Col_3:9 Lie not one to another, seeing that ye have put off the old man with his deeds;

The old Man is our old Spirit ! The New Man , inner man , Hidden man , New spirit , Inward man and new Creature are our New Spirit once Born of GOD !

Our new spirit is Made like our Lord Jesus ! We get his type Mind and Nature But a baby at salvation !

1Co_2:16 For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ.
2Pe_1:4 Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

Salvation is indeed a new Birth !
1Pe_2:2 As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby:

Heb_5:13 For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe.

1Co_3:2 I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able.

Heb_5:12 For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat.

1Jn_3:9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

1Jn_5:18 We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.