10 future technologys that we already Have

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Nov 12, 2012
just youtube them exact words but I'll give you a few here
Printing human organs
takeing a burn victems skins cells and spay painting them on a new layer of skin
Foce feilds
Anti-gravity
Super advanced metealurgy(they dont list that one though' And our goverment has some mind blowing metel in fact the forging of this alloy has to be so pure they are forced to prduce it in the vacum of space.
And thats one of the reason why there is a foot ball stadium sized iternationl space and qutoe''labs''
they use these alloys in the production of phonixe class submarines that can dive to deepth's of over 7000 ft and can hold that postion for three months....a fantastic submarine indeed.
I belive thay call that specife alloy MIRRORNITE

Jul 25, 2012
I want you to message me when they start making mobile suits like the anime sci-fi show Gundam Wing. I want in on that.

Oct 11, 2012
Advanced?

Pfft.

I just sold my can of spray-skin paint in a yard sale last Tuesday.
Turned out to be the wrong skin tone.

I told them over and over, I'm an ivory not a classic ivory!

Bah! These aliens, they don't know the difference.