16 Things you should never buy new

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Nautilus

Jun 29, 2012
Psh. What you don't know won't hurt you!

Did you guys ever hop into your parents bed while you were kids?
You sir, are a horrible person. And at the time I didn't know better. I certainly wouldn't now.

AAAPlus

Aug 2, 2011
I looked through them all. I can't stand those websites that have a heap of click-throughs (one for each bullet in a list). That website got 18 times the cash a one-click article would get because you were exposed to 18 different ads. Usually I just leave those, but I checked this one out.

I agree with nautilus; if I'm buying a bed or a couch, I'm buying that sucker new.

I also agree with buying a car used.

I don't think buying formal attire used is a great idea. First of all, what are the odds you'll find someone who has the same dimensions as you? You can go down to the suit district in L.A. and get a great suit for $50, and get it tailored for $30. You can't afford NOT to have a tailored suit.

C

Chrissy77

I agree with this, but I also feel that if one can truly afford a brand new car, AND they are smart enough to buy one that holds its value well like a lexus for example then a new car can still be a good choice.

Or a Ferrari, Corvette, BMW....:D agreed!!!

C

Chrissy77

Same as zao, I agree with some, not the others.

I'm a firm believer in buying used cars...99 percent of the time it is a more financially efficient strategy than new. I've had to talk many people out of blowing through their retirement funds to buy brand new cars, it makes NO sense at all to me.

How about I give me my lemon of a car(Ford) and you can be a giver and buy me a new car. I promise to not be picky.:)