2 Prayers

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

blueorchidjd

Please Pray for my friend Danielle that God will intercede with all of the issues that are going on in her life right now and that God will be there to tame her anxiety and that she will seek support from Christian circles. And that she will know her WORTH in God, and that God will give her a sense of clarity and purpose in her life... And for God to let her know that she is beautiful in his eyes!

-

For me:
I am coming to either a stunted growth or huge breakthrough in my walk
And I REALLY need wise counsel and direction from God
And I feel that I just don't know what it is that he wants me to do, because I feel so conflicted about it all and I am on the very edge of what must be done.
I also feel kind of like I am going to break down in some sort of way today and I have just sinned in every way imaginable today, feeling like I am intellectually, and emotionally losing it. I am going through a huge process of surrender in my life and I am really worrying about it. I also feel like God is never going to fulfill my needs in certain areas in my life, and I pray that you guys will pray that I will be able to have 100% fulfillment in God. Or at least raise the percentage there.
I just am at this stage where....it is getting really intense and I am really beginning to question my disbelief and being challenged to step up and it is REALLY hard for me. Thank you :)

crmvet

Jul 4, 2013
Proverbs 3:5-6

jogoldie

Mar 20, 2014
Father God I come to thank you for being at work with danielle,s heart.....making her strong and feeling
Your Grace....for wrapping her in Your love....giving her peace and joy with You....
I thank you in Jesus,s name ....amen....

Now for you miss blue....your feeling down and discouraged.....and yet you are concerned for a friend....hmh...
Sounds like a woman of God to me...the devil will attack us more and more the closer we get to God....
When we struggle...wondering why God doesnt hear our cries its not that He isnt listening....He is waiting on you to be
ready to receive whats He has for you....when I was in my 20,s ...I struggled with patience...I had none....no really it was
amazaing how nothing moved fast enough for me.....but patience is one of Gods favorite things....so I called to Him
and questioned Him...because I was not seeing the changes I begged for......but we dont show God trust when we beg....asking
same thing over and over....then I realized when my child was asking me for the shoes she wanted for the millionth time....
She didnt think I would get them....I was waiting for pay day....she thought I didnt hear her or ive forgotten...
I was doing the same thing to God....so when I settled down gave Him the trust He deserves....built my patience
things started to move .....so I say pray for patience and show God you trust Him...
Peace and joy..little sister......jo

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord Jesus , i pray for your loving daughters, fill them with your love, Amen.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Hugs, you and your friend are in my prayers in Jesus.

Just wanted to share my fave scripture with you as it trully applies right now. :)
It is in our weaknesses, that God's power is made perfect, glorified.

It has served me well , knowing that we are Gods handywork, and all is His power, grace and glory!

Again, hugs and God bless
pickles

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
Please Pray for my friend Danielle that God will intercede with all of the issues that are going on in her life right now and that God will be there to tame her anxiety and that she will seek support from Christian circles. And that she will know her WORTH in God, and that God will give her a sense of clarity and purpose in her life... And for God to let her know that she is beautiful in his eyes!

-

For me:
And I feel that I just don't know what it is that he wants me to do, because I feel so conflicted about it all and I am on the very edge of what must be done.
I also feel kind of like I am going to break down in some sort of way today and I have just sinned in every way imaginable today, feeling like I am intellectually, and emotionally losing it. I am going through a huge process of surrender in my life and I am really worrying about it. I also feel like God is never going to fulfill my needs in certain areas in my life, and I pray that you guys will pray that I will be able to have 100% fulfillment in God. Or at least raise the percentage there.
I just am at this stage where....it is getting really intense and I am really beginning to question my disbelief and being challenged to step up and it is REALLY hard for me. Thank you :)
Fulfillment in God and fulfillment in this world are two different things. And strangely enough I recently read something that I think speaks very well to those (my apologies for a very slight edit):

The best (things) of men are soon exhausted--
they are cisterns, and not springing fountains.
You enjoy them very much at the first acquaintance,
and you think you could hear them a hundred times over-
but you could not- you soon find them wearisome.
Very speedily a man eats too much honey:
even children at length are cloyed with sweets.

I sense you know which way to go, but you're resisting being nudged along. It's the things you are trying to hold on to that have made you become wearisome. You have to in faith let go before God can put something else in your hands. I pray that indeed you do and He does.

And may the things you pray for Danielle come true for both of you.

Amen

C

cr

I pray for blueorchidjd whose friend Danielle is facing some issues in her life right now. Please lord deal with her anxiety and make her seek help emotional support from christian people. Please lord let her know that you love her and show her your endless mercy and let her know that she is very beautiful in your eyes.

I pray for blueorchidjd once again who is going through an unsteady growth. Please lead her path in life and please give her the directions as to what to do. Please lord be with her and make her wishes come true in your timing and please let her experience a complete sense of accomplishement in you lord. Please make it easier for her to believe in you in Jesus name Amen​

L

livinginfaith

Well it seems as if she has a Guardian Angel Already. =]

Caduceus

Apr 10, 2013
Don't give up and try not to worry about it, worrying won't make a bit of difference. Also if you feel there is something God wants you to do then you should do it. If your not sure; pray about it and ask for guidance.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee

-

For me:
I found the part about raising the percentages to be amusing. Now I will offer you my take of the situation. Prayer will not raise the percentages because with God it is all in or nothing, and that equates to 0% or 100%. God will 100% answer all prayers but it will be up to you to realize the degree of fulfillment. Give this stuff that is dragging you down to the Lord and let Him go to bat for you. If you try to accomplish anything on your own you will strike out.