2 year old girl brain surgery 9/18/13

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

J-Kay

I did request last week about a little 2 yr old who had
brain surgery. I do not know all the details, except it
came on suddenly. She is having blood drawn every
hour. Her sodium level is not good. I am going to post
her grandmothers request today and will try to bring
in good news after tomorrow or so.
Trusting all who read this has a heart for prayer, especially
for a beautiful little girl. They are concerned about her
vision in one eye. This all started as a tumor and my under-
standing is this came on suddenly .

The grandmother posted this request, I am sharing ~

>>
Sodium is almost up enough for her to have a drink. She is pretty miserable being full of salt and no water ;(. If we get it up before midnight she can drink. After midnight she can have nothing because she is scheduled for surgery at 7:30am.

>> Believing with all who pray, She is going to be healed ~ Amen ~

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
Praying for this little girl for a successful surgery and for peace for her grandmother!

H

hospitalpharmacist

I pray our God please takes care of this little girl and put your healing hands on her.

M

melodiemix

I did request last week about a little 2 yr old who had
brain surgery. I do not know all the details, except it
came on suddenly. She is having blood drawn every
hour. Her sodium level is not good. I am going to post
her grandmothers request today and will try to bring
in good news after tomorrow or so.
Trusting all who read this has a heart for prayer, especially
for a beautiful little girl. They are concerned about her
vision in one eye. This all started as a tumor and my under-
standing is this came on suddenly .

The grandmother posted this request, I am sharing ~

>>
Sodium is almost up enough for her to have a drink. She is pretty miserable being full of salt and no water ;(. If we get it up before midnight she can drink. After midnight she can have nothing because she is scheduled for surgery at 7:30am.

>> Believing with all who pray, She is going to be healed ~ Amen ~
Dear Heavenly Father,

I thank you for who you are, and Lord as we C.C members come together we uplift this precious little soul to you. Lord it is written in your word when two or three are gathered in your name their you are present. Lord we prayer for a miracle in the mighty name of Jesus for this precious 2yr old soul, Lord to fully heal her in your precious name. You are God of the break through Lord and we give you Thanks and Praise for the miracle in what you are going to do. Thank you Lord we love you ..amen and amen xo

N

NilsonmyAngel

Father,
Please have this beautiful angel in your hands. You only know why you do the things you do. Give the family of this your child strength, wisdom, and peace. Let them feel your presence. In Jesus name, Amen!

T

Timofree

I pray that she will not die but live and declare the works of the LORD!

C

CHRISTENE

Prayed.

May the holy name of Jesus Christ be glorified.

J

J-Kay

See update 9/19/13