2009 yaya here we go again

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jan 14, 2004
Single and hating it lol 2009 is going to be so much better!!! I love God and what he has blessed me with!

L

lostinnarnia

yesh
but dont worry youll find the right guy^^
:p
and yes God is sooooo amazing=D

Jun 4, 2006
Hmmm....I'm single in 09 too...I wonder if I can make it the whole year...without dating haha

L

lil-rush

I'm single and I can't say I'm particularly hating it. Boys really aren't foremost in my mind right now.

G

goth4god

lol im single and im not really liking it too much. but at least im not gonna go get a bf just to say i have one! I wont mind going the whole year without dating as long as 'the one' doesnt come along! lol.

Aug 27, 2005
hmmm. maybe if i was actually interacting with people on a daily basis i wouldnt feel so lonely...that was Andrew's theory right? so maybe if i'm still relationship free all year :-/ i can at least make a few more friends....*sigh* we'll see.

Kakashi

Jan 3, 2007
2009 is mah year fo sho! but seriously who knows :p

Feb 1, 2007
its 9.30pm right now...just thought id say so. well, not right now for you, but right now for me. at least it was when i started this, but its not anymore. does anyone else here think that time could be the 4th dimension? see, God is outside of time, looking at the whole thing like its all happening right now. right now for God could be like 10million years ago and tomorrow at the same 'time'. i imagine it as me looking at a timeline of events on a wall, but for God, its all in real time. Itd be really interesting (and also not possible for our sin-cursed, finite minds) to be outside the bounds of time and be able to see some major events in the history of the world as they happen(ed). Maybe we'll see what thats like someday.
oh, and since this is supposed to be about relationships or something along those lines, maybe all this singleness is a lesson in patience for many of us. Whatever the reasons, we can be assured that it has a purpose and is all part of the plan.
p.s. its 9.43 now:p

Dec 26, 2008
My love for you

I’m at the edge of breaking down, I know what I must do now
Then I felt your love gently
You touched my heart to the inner part,
When my heart raced for you….
All I could do was shake and cry
And taste my own tears,
When I raced up that hill did I ever stop?
I went on, even when my knees were shaking
You gave me the faith to stand up and fight and resist the devil !
You gave me the encouragement that I really need
You told me that you would never leave me or forsake me
Now you got me loving someone I don’t even know
Someone that you touch someone you made
I’m so in awe of your love
I cant breath with out you abba father
I cant live with out you
All I can do is stretch my arms and thirst for you
I need an overdose of you Jesus
I will jump for you just to make you happy
I will sing and shout, I will shout to the top of my lungs
Your love for me Never felt so real

Dec 26, 2008
fox racing girl you will never be alone, some one keep tryin to testing me...I will deny christ... it just makes me hunger and thirst after the lord

AAAPlus

Aug 2, 2011
Yeah, 2009 will be the year!

AAAPlus

Aug 2, 2011
I notice that the OP's status is now "separated". Let this be a lesson to you singles; don't be in a rush to get married.

PopClick

Aug 12, 2011
I notice that the OP's status is now "separated". Let this be a lesson to you singles; don't be in a rush to get married.
What, really? You want to dredge up her thread and use her experience as a "lesson" to singles? How the heck do you think that makes her feel? Separations are usually quite painful.