• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 24, 2012
Hi Brothers and Sisters.

I know 2012 has gone and wish you all a happy 2013 i know it's belated.

But was just thinking that 21/12/12 people was saying the world is going to end in which it did not obviously.
But i was having a battle with myself about it.
It was like is it going to happen then thought no only God knows not evan the son of God knows when this is and part of me was worried and i kept going backwards and forwards over and over scince i first heard about it and trying to get these is it really going to happen then 2012 out of my head and on the 20th it wasn't actualy bothering me i was calm about it.
But i want to know if it can be answered have i upset God by having a thought in my head that questioned it because i cant remember where in the bible but it says no one should try and estaimate when it is time.
but it was out of fear i got scared. but just want to know if this could of upset our farther.

J

Jenjoy

The thought crossed my mind that hey what if the Myans are right. I think a lot of people did. If you feel bad pray to God and ask for forgiveness. But don't be so hard on yourself. :)

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
and remember the lesson next time these lame brain predictions come up...and they will.
It's best to be ready everyday for any day could he that day .