2033. "Path of Man" and "Forecasters"

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
H

Houly

Path of Man. Book 1 of the Iron Scepter series
Path of Man

Forecasters. Book 2 of the Iron Scepter series
Forecasters

These books explain the 7000-year plan of renewal theory.

Creation of Adam: 3968 BC
Start of 7th millennium: 2033 AD

Timeline
Jewish recognition: 2017 - 2026
Final seven years: 2026 - 2033
Return of Jesus Christ: 2033
Millennial kingdom: 2033 - 3033
Beginning of a new age: 3033

Path of Man
In the Beginning (13.8 billion years)
Renewing the Earth (7000 years)
The Hebrew Kings
The Four Kingdoms
The Beast
The Seventy 'Sevens'
The End Times

Forecasters
Nostradamus
Li Chun-Feng
Zhuge Liang
Blessed Pope Pius IX
Saint Malachy
Saint Hildegard
Blessed Anne Catherine Emmerich
Blessed Anna Maria Taigi
Judah ben Samuel
Yitzhak Kaduri

Each book is a 30 minute to 1 hour read. Enjoy

H

Houly

Humans (the homo sapiens species) emerged from the Great Apes around 500,000 years ago, and the creation of Adam (the first modern man, with knowledge of sin) was in 3968 BC. Archbishop James Ussher estimated the creation at 4004 BC, but his start date (the divide of the United Monarchy) was a bit off. His chronology agrees with 3968 BC after adjusting for the corrected divide date. Nostradamus also agreed with 3968 BC, in his 1562 and 1566 almanacs.

The crucifixion was in 33 AD, exactly 4000 years (4 days) after the creation, followed by 2000 years (2 days) of grace - we must each experience our own trial, and the 144,000 from the 12 Jewish bloodlines must recognize Jesus as the one and true Christ - and then 1000 years (1 day) of rest (the millennial kingdom).

Daniel's seventy 'sevens' (taught by the angel Gabriel) prophesied the exact day Jesus was cut off, exactly 173,880 days after the decree of King Artaxerxes (on March 5, 444 BC, in the 20th year of his reign) to rebuild Jerusalem. Jesus and the prophets repeatedly told us: everything happens on the day appointed by God long in advance.

The 7000-year theory has been studied since the days of Moses, but it is just a theory. The definite day is, and always has been, known only by the Father.

T

Tintin

Sorry, this is a load of bollocks. First of all, man didn't evolve from apes. Secondly, you can't even put a year to when Jesus Christ will return.

Apr 21, 2012
yes because nostradamus was always spot on with those prophecies of his...

H

Houly

To your first point:

Lucy, from 3,200,000 BC
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucy_(Australopithecus)

Ardi, from 4,400,000 BC
cnn.com/2009/TECH/science/10/01/oldest.human.skeleton/

Check out some other members of the genus Homo, for instance the extinct Neanderthal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neanderthal

Adam (3968 BC) was the first of modern men. No humans before Adam knew of sin, nor will they take part in the resurrection.
To your second point:

The Sovereign LORD does nothing without revealing his plan to his servants the prophets. (NIV, Amos 3:7)

There's no need to know the date, but t
here IS one definite date, which God planned long ago and only the Father knows. The entire plan of the end time (including what and when) was foretold in scripture. He's told everything to the prophets. The methods we use to deduce a date are theoretical, and all of our dates are guesses.

For example, after God revealed his plan for the crucifixion to Daniel, anyone that correctly understood could have realized the exact date of the crucifixion. But if I was in 33 AD telling people to add up 173,880 days from March 5, 444 BC to realize March 30, 33 AD was the date Jesus would be cut off, I would be making a guess, and my theory could be wrong. In hindsight, we know it was right.

G

Graybeard

Humans (the homo sapiens species) emerged from the Great Apes around 500,000 years ago, and the creation of Adam (the first modern man, with knowledge of sin) was in 3968 BC.
so what you are saying is that Humans evolved from apes and Adam was created as a separate man from the existing evolved humans???......rubbish, that is not what The Word of God says so whatever any man says contrary is utter "you-know-what"!!

H

Houly

Graybeard,

Look into the links I've posted about Lucy, Ardi, etc, and read a bit about evolution.

Last edited:
T

Tintin

Lucy and the others are out-dated hoaxes. I don't think evolutionists even still hold to those pieces of 'evidence'.

H

Houly

Lucy and the others are out-dated hoaxes. I don't think evolutionists even still hold to those pieces of 'evidence'.
They are certainly not "hoaxes." I'm not sure where you're hearing this.

Also see pre-Adam culture.

Tools. 75,000 BC
sfgate.com/news/article/Cave-s-ancient-treasure-77-000-year-old-2883686.php

Sculptures. 22,000 BC
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venus_of_Willendorf

Paintings. 40,000 BC
gizmodo.com/5883082/this-is-the-first-painting-humanity-ever-made

May 9, 2012
I have no idea where you or these people got their hogwash info from but I giggled reading this. Thank you for bringing laughter to my day. The Bible tells us that NO MAN KNOWS THE DAY OR THE HOUR UPON WHICH CHRIST WILL RETURN...Only the Father Knows! Sorry...but we don't need mythbusters to debunk this for us :) Carry on people!

H

Houly

There are 7 billion people. If we each guess a different year, day, and hour, that's 800,000 years worth of guesses. One person will guess the exact year, day, and even hour. That's because there IS one definite date, which God planned long ago. It's a good thing to try to narrow it down, but we always just have to remember it's only a guess, because only the Father knows the true date.

These books make very clear on the first page (and throughout) that all dates are guesses. It's a theory.

There is a lot of useful information in here: the year for the creation of Adam in 3968 BC, reached through biblical chronology; the chronology for the Hebrew kings; an explanation of Daniel's seventy 'sevens,' including the fulfillment of the first 69 'sevens' when Jesus was revealed as the one and true Christ; a timeline of events for the Book of Revelation; a theory about the Jewish Recognition that must occur in each of the 12 tribes before His return.

The year 2033 AD is the start of the seventh millennium, where the first millennium started with the creation of Adam in 3968 BC. What exactly that year brings is a guess. His return could be today or 10,000 years away.

N

nw2u

When did we switch from using the Julian calendar to the Gregorian? Was that taken into account?

I don't need an answer. It just occurred to me.