• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Jullianna

*sniffle* I miss Jack Bauer...

S

See_KING_Truth

There is only one woman I know that I have ever even considered or visioned spending the rest of my life with. Unfortunately, to date, I have never met this wonderful woman in person. She lives on the other side of the world, so I would be catching the first flight available to Israel. I think what remained of the 24 hours would be spent in one anothers warm embrace.

P

Paullister

"If you had 24 hours to show the person you'd like to spend the rest of your life with how much you care, what would those 24 hours be like? "

Just 24 hours to show how much I care? 24 hours will NEVER do it. How about caring for her every single day till death do us part? Its easy just caring for someone for just 24 hours...but to TRULY care for that person is still loving them through the good times and hard times and always putting their needs before yours. Sounds like Christ's love for us doesn't it? Same way we should love one another.

Oct 11, 2012
Wow, what a powerful question.

I would probably pick my Mamaw. She passed away when I was barely a teenager and I really didn't get to appreciate how amazing she was. My mamaw was funny, sassy, spiritual, and brutally honest. I like to believe that I'm a lot like her. Even though we came together for holidays, I never sat down and really talked with her and part of me regrets getting to know her.

I would take her to Tennessee, up in the mountains next to the river. The weather would be during Fall so the leaves would be in the midst of turning, falling into the river and floating down the stream. Maybe I would pack a picnic, a basket full of slim-jims and yoo-hoos. When I was little, she would always take me to get them, every time. I'd lay out a blanket on the hill, overlooking the water and just talk to her about everything. Her life, the experiences she had, the jokes she knew, all of it. Then, when it grew dark we'd climb into her giant van and go to her house, just so I could smell it one last time and capture that scent forever.

Oct 11, 2012
If you had 24 hours to show the person you'd like to spend the rest of your life with how much you care, what would those 24 hours be like?

Oh, Lol. I skimmed the question and missed that this was supposed to be a "significant other" piece. Even still, I would choose my grandmother though.

J

Jullianna

I love your answer, lookwhatthelordhasdone :)

K

kayem77

I was about to post something but then I realized the most romantic side of me was showing :) . It depends on who he is...I would just want to show him that I care about EVERYTHING in his life, just because those are the things that make him be who he is.

J

Jemuel

maybe hiking with a bestfriend. im gonna do a longest zip line.