2day is

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
O

OFM

Well today is yesterday's tomorrow and Todays' Today.What re You Going Too Do In The Service Of Our Lord Jesus Christ,2day????

O

OFM

............me i mailed a postcard to my pen pal friend she collects them from all round the world.i sent a christian postcard with 2 more to mail this week,she really very alot much loves recieving them............amen.........
i will pray agianist the pro gay marridge rally in portland maine as well...........amen........

J

jkalyna

:):rolleyes::cool::D:eek: 2DAY IS THE SECOND DAY I AM WAITING FOR A SWIMMING POOL AND SLIDE TO ARRIVE HOPING THIS WEEK. QUESS WHO'S GOING TO HAVE FUN. WATER SPLASH HUGE SLIDE.:p

O

OFM

i think ur going too,as well as the mail box cell phone t.v,car and drive way.

S

shirley

TODAY IS A BLESSED DAY FOR ME MAYBE ITS FILLED WTH STRESS N PROBLEMS BUT I KNOW MY GOD LOVES ME AND WILL TAKE CARE OF ME I WILL CONTINUE TO BE LOVING HELPFUL CARING NO MATTER HOW MEAN PEOPLE GET GOD S IN CONTROL AND HE SAYS LOVE ONE ANOTHER AMEN

O

OFM

yup yup yup yup

C

chu_huifen

Now is a blessed day, I can see how great God in my life.
Today I'll send postcard to some friends include my pen pals, I guess he will really love it..
What a blessed pen pals that I had :)

O

OFM

thanx i will love it and b blessed by it my beloved blessed pen pal.allways amen....

J

jkalyna

i think ur going too,as well as the mail box cell phone t.v,car and drive way.
DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU SAID HERE BUT THAT'S OK. HAVE A BLESSED DAY.:)

O

OFM

thanx b blessed
in joyous joyful joy
in graceful grace filled grace
in peaceful peace
in loveful loving love
of our Lord Jesus Christ
dorever allways
amen.