3 types of knockers

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

Tobby17

Matthew7:7.. *Ask and it shall be given unto you, seek and you shall find, KNOCK and it shall be OPENED unto you*.. Bible says we should knock and the door shall be opened unto you..But there are actually three types of *knockers* which i've just learned today, and i thought i'd share... Here goes the story:

There were three men who needed help from an *HELPER*

The first man went to the door of his helper and knocked at the door, but he got no reply and then said to himself *Well since i have knocked and he has refused to answer me, then i'll simply take my leave*

The second man went to the door of his helper and knocked at the door, but also got no reply and then he said to himself *If my helper refuses to open the door, then i'll stay here and continue knocking until i get an answer from him*.. And that is what he did till he actually got an answer. But this took a long while...

The third man however went to the door of his helper and knocked at the door, and he got no answer too!. So he said to himself *This door is the only obstacle standing between me and my helper, and if he refuses to open the door, then i'll have no other option than to break open this door!*.. This is exactly what he did and he got an instant reply from his helper...

The friends of the paralytic man in the bible had to break open the roof of the house to get their friend to JESUS.. It won't hurt if you'd do the same :D :D :D..

God Bless :)

Aug 2, 2009
Wow that's really great Toby!! I am impressed! :D

T

Tobby17

Tanx guyz :D

K

Kooper

I really gotta work on the "renewing of the mind" bit.

But yeah, cool points man. *thumbs up*

lil_christian

Mar 14, 2010

Matthew7:7.. *Ask and it shall be given unto you, seek and you shall find, KNOCK and it shall be OPENED unto you*.. Bible says we should knock and the door shall be opened unto you..But there are actually three types of *knockers* which i've just learned today, and i thought i'd share... Here goes the story:

There were three men who needed help from an *HELPER*

The first man went to the door of his helper and knocked at the door, but he got no reply and then said to himself *Well since i have knocked and he has refused to answer me, then i'll simply take my leave*

The second man went to the door of his helper and knocked at the door, but also got no reply and then he said to himself *If my helper refuses to open the door, then i'll stay here and continue knocking until i get an answer from him*.. And that is what he did till he actually got an answer. But this took a long while...

The third man however went to the door of his helper and knocked at the door, and he got no answer too!. So he said to himself *This door is the only obstacle standing between me and my helper, and if he refuses to open the door, then i'll have no other option than to break open this door!*.. This is exactly what he did and he got an instant reply from his helper...

The friends of the paralytic man in the bible had to break open the roof of the house to get their friend to JESUS.. It won't hurt if you'd do the same :D :D :D..

God Bless :)
Good job! :)

T

Tobby17

Oh, and i just thought i'd add this..

I learned it from somebody.. So it wasn't really my idea :p..

But anyway tanx for d Plaudits :D:D:D..

More plz, i'm enjoying it :p